Lake Powell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I noticed some angst in the room. I know I certainly was experiencing some. Pen and I had previously told the guys not to worry about how to get things started because we had a plan. Pen and I had been watching each other so we could finish our wine at the same time. We were right on script, and, as we set down our empty glasses, we gave our husbands big, wet kisses. I had prepared an appropriate comment for Andrew, and said, "You'd better give Pen the fucking of her life or we might have to find a replacement for you next time." I gave him a very saucy grin as Pen shouted, "Hear, hear!" Robert chimed in with, "Amy does that go for you and me too?" I quickly gave him my unrehearsed answer, "You bet your sweet ass it does!" Things were getting out of hand when Pen added, "You'll see just how sweet his ass is when we get upstairs."

Pen told the guys to stay where they were, and enjoy the opening act. She and I met in an open area of the great room, and, as we had done so often in our college room, we embraced each other gently and started a smoldering kiss. God, it had been a long time! We held each other tighter and allowed our tongues to fight it out for supremacy. We did not have too much of prepared material remaining, but we were confident we would be able to ad lib with no trouble. We took half steps back and pulled our shirts up and over our heads. (We had considered letting the guys undress the other's wife, but settled on this so they could take in the entire scene.) Now, with our tits exposed, we continued kissing while we ran our hands over each other's back, arms, shoulders, and neck. We were moaning unscripted noises in each other's mouths. We backed away from each other again, and I grabbed both of Pen's boobs. Then I tweaked both nipples between a thumb and forefinger. More of that would happen later.

I dropped to one knee and unfastened her shorts. I let them fall to the floor and looked over my shoulder at the guys. As planned, Andrew had a full frontal view of Pen. I could tell he appreciated what he saw. It was apparent Pen sunned in the nude and she had given her dark bush a closely trimmed landing strip finish.

I ran my hands up Pen's body as I stood, and we embraced tightly for another deep kiss. We broke our kiss and turned slightly so Robert would be treated to my nakedness when Pen finished mirroring the treatment I had just given her. Robert smiled as he could see I did not sun in the nude and my bush was trimmed into a very small triangle. I twisted a bit so I could see Andrew. He was smiling broadly at me. I was flattered because he had the yummy looking Pen to enjoy, but he was also giving me plenty attention. I asked the guys if they were ready for a little more girl-on-girl entertainment. They both made typically disgusting male comments. Pen and I soaked it up. The guys had not kept quiet long enough for us to tell them the alternative was to immediately go upstairs, and all of us get on the king bed.

Pen and I put an arm around each other's backs and slowly turned so the guys could get a full view of both our bodies. Disgusting words ensued. I lay on my back and Pen straddled my face as she faced my feet. The guys could clearly see what was coming next. More disgusting words. Pen glanced in their direction and admonished, "We have a long way to go tonight so you boys better save some of that energy for when you'll really need it."

Pen carefully lowered her snatch to my mouth. She was, of course, on her hands and knees by now so she was able to push her cunt lips within striking distance of my lips and tongue. My hands got busy with her ass cheeks. She crawled down my body until she was able to slap a lip lock on a nice portion of my sex. It was just like old times. We had always enjoyed 69ing. We had purposefully arranged ourselves so the guys, who, by now, had both moved to the couch. They could now get a clear view of Pen's twat on my face. It was easier for Pen to talk so she lifted her head and cooed, "You boys will probably want to take a walk over here so you can see what Amy is doing to my mouth." They did. My view was obviously blocked, but I could see enough to know the guys had gotten down on their hands and knees to get an up close and personal view of what was going on between my legs. The guys had regained their footing and were standing on either side of us. I made a big show of sticking my index finger in Pen's pussy. I pulled it out and got the guys' attention be saying, "Watch this." I jammed my lubricated finger into Pen's bunghole. Pen yelped and I removed my finger. I gave it a little sniff -- she'd really given herself a good enema. I invited Andrew to suck on my finger. He did! This was going to be fun!

**********

Andrew

Amy and Penny were putting on quite a show. I immediately realized this was a great ice-breaker for new swappers, but next time one of us could simply yell, "Let's party!" I couldn't believe I had allowed Amy to use her finger to ass-to-mouth me. She had told me Penny was going to have an enema for my butt fucking enjoyment, but I still looked at and sniffed Amy's finger before accepting it into my mouth. Amy did not switch fingers -- I had watched closely -- so I knew I got the real deal. It did not smell like she had any excrement on the finger and I enjoyed the rather pleasant taste of Penny's pussy juice. All good things must come to an end, but what we knew was coming next was certainly no letdown.

Penny asked us, "What are you guys doing in those binding and restrictive clothes?" Her questioning words were the embodiment of sultry. Robert and I shed our clothes in record time. It was swap time! The lovely ladies approached their respective temporary partner, and, as if they were computer-programmed, put their arms around our necks and pressed/pulled our naked bodies together. French kissing abounded! That was joined by lots of touching, grinding, and other stuff. Amy, always the perfect hostess, suggested we adjourn to the bedroom. As if preplanned, Robert followed Amy's tight butt up the stairs while I followed Penny's not-quite-as-tight butt. Amy asked, as we entered the master bedroom, "Does anyone need to use the bathroom?" Not exactly romantic, but very practical. I had already realized swapping and swinging was not designed to be romantic. I wasn't sure what the proper dialogue should be, but I realized it would likely be just about anything except romantic.

I had earlier decided to focus on Penny. I knew I would want to glance at what Amy and Robert were doing, but Penny was my partner for the night. After I shot my first (Of many?) load I could, if I needed some recuperation time, watch the other two. It would probably be appropriate to simultaneously pay attention to Penny's needs.

Penny and I did not discuss what we wanted to do. She simply dove into my crotch, grabbed my cock, and wrapped her lips around it. Robert was using one of his index fingers to play with Amy's anus. I realized Penny was currently the most neglected of the group so I maneuvered my body to give her some pleasure. I opted to use my hands and fingers. I wasn't in the optimal position to give her my best, but I tried. I got one, then two, fingers in her slippery cunt. I hadn't asked Amy if Penny was a squirter. I assumed I would discover that on my own or I could ask Penny when we had a lull in the action. I got my other hand close to Penny's love button as I continued to search for her G-spot. I found and started rubbing her G-stop. That got a reaction. She started moving her mouth faster and issued what sounded like a combination of moaning and urging me on. I continued massaging and went after her clit. It took less than a minute for Penny to start bucking and snorting. She lost contact with my cock. So what? Let her have the first orgasm because I suspected she could climax more times than I could. I kept up my attack and heard Amy shouting, "Give it to her, baby! Show her the stud I married!" It didn't take long. Penny howled in delight and humped for quite a while before she finally calmed in my arms. I didn't, at the time, realize how her climax was compared to Amy's. And I didn't much care.

Wow! I had initiated my first swapping party orgasm. The first of many, I assured myself. Penny was headed for my cock again, but I wanted to come down a bit more so I could enjoy another build-up. I heard and felt some movement at the other end of the bed. Robert climbed out and mumbled, "Forgot the condoms. I'll be right back." Penny shouted after him, "Hurry up! Don't leave the Aimster high and dry!" Laughter all around. So this is how conversations were going to unfold during swapping and swinging parties? Why not? The literature had indicated they were much like other kinds of parties except for the nudity and adult games.

**********

Amy

Andrew, as I had predicted, was having a blast. He had done an excellent job bringing Pen to the party's first orgasm. I really hoped we'd all have so many climaxes we wouldn't be able to accurately count them. Robert and I had gotten in bed and done some more kissing and groping. We soon found ourselves in a 69. He had a really long tongue! He didn't need to hold my ass to keep my cunt glued to his mouth. Instead, he used his hands to finger my nipples. One of the times I took his cock out of my mouth and slowly pumped it with one hand, I could clearly see Pen taking Andrew all the way down her throat. I think she once told me she could do that. I'd have to ask her how I could learn to do it.

Robert and I continued to pleasure each other when I asked him, "Are you about ready to put that thing in my hot little cunt?" He responded with something unexpected. "Shit! I forgot my condoms." He must have seen my agitation rising, but he knew the rules. What a time to be forgetful! He recovered quickly and continued, "They're in my shorts pocket; I'll be back in a jiff." This unplanned break gave me a chance to watch Andrew and Pen more closely. They had been fooling around when Pen grabbed his cock and asked, "Professor Apperson, are you ready to become an ass man?" I don't know who was more surprised, Andrew or me.

Andrew asked Pen if she wanted him to wear a condom. Pen replied, "That wasn't the plan, at least according to my rules." Andrew asked if he should use lube. Pen, always the professional, answered, "Why don't we use some, at least the first time." Andrew got out of bed about the same time Robert returned, wrapped condoms in hand. Robert saw Andrew moving to the night table and had a perplexed look on his face. I guess we'll need a few more parties so we can all be a little more nonchalant regarding what is going on around us. Andrew was returning with the lube when Robert realized what was going on. Robert nodded as he displayed recognition on his face. Pen leaned my way and virtually whispered, "Have you two been working on your dirt chute?" I shook my head and replied, "I wanted to watch you first so give me a good show. Andrew and I will try to get things worked loose before the next party."

I held a palm toward Robert's chest to slow him. I patted the bed beside me and said, "Sit down. I need to watch this so I can offer my hind end to you next time. Besides, you and Pen may need to coach him so he doesn't tear her a new one." Robert smiled and responded, "Penny's had plenty of practice and she's pretty tough back there. I think she'll be fine."

Pen coached Andrew how to lube her ass. Once he had two fingers in, he started rotating them. I realized he was going to have a mess on his hands, and a mess on his dick later. I headed for the master bath to retrieve a couple of hand towels. Note to self: "Get more party towels, especially those that can withstand poop stains." By the time I returned, Pen was giving Andrew more instructions. She asked if he wanted her on her back or on all fours. She said she could do it either way, but it might be better for him if they did it doggy-style. She instructed him to lube his cock, with an extra bit on the tip. She laughingly said, "Don't stroke your dong too much. We want your cum in my rectum after you've given me a good reaming."

Andrew crawled on his knees to get between Pen's lower legs and knees. Robert directed Andrew's movements by telling him to balance himself with one hand on Pen's ass. Then keep moving until his cock head was pressing against her anal bud. Once in position, Robert told Andrew to grab the base of his cock and start easing into Pen. Pen shouted out, "Amy, you've got to experiment so you can find the best way to relax everything back there. You don't want to be tense, especially until you and Andrew have gotten yours broken in. We'll talk about it later; maybe over lunch." She absolutely howled at her own humor. I was certain I didn't want to have another party unless Pen was there too.

Andrew had his cock in at least a couple inches. Pen was encouraging him, saying he was doing great -- just keep gently pushing and freeze when he became fully seated. I looked at Andrew, and he smiled at me with a big shit-eating grin. When Andrew was all the way in, Pen gave him additional instructions. "Slowly withdraw it without pulling all the way out. Slowly slide it all the way back in. Again. Again. Now move a little faster, but only with two- or three-inch strokes. Great! Now faster. Faster!" Pen was furiously rubbing her clit, and she was pounding her ass back into Andrew's groin. It took a few more strokes, but they found their rhythm and they looked like a couple of legitimate amateur porn actors. Andrew came first. He was gritting his teeth and screaming all kinds of obscenities. He kept stroking and Pen started screaming like a banshee. They continued pounding and yelling until Andrew couldn't take it any more and collapsed across one of Pen's lower legs. Pen fell face down on the bed, and kept repeating, "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Robert calmly inquired, "So, Andrew, what's your opinion of anal sex?" Andrew, still panting for air, gasped, "Absolutely fucking awesome!" Turning to me, Andrew continued, "Amy, we've got to master this!" Pen raised her head and commanded, "Aimster, you will learn how to do this, and you will learn quickly. Your stud doesn't need much more practice. He's going to rip lots of swapping wives' asses, and you've got to be ready to reciprocate with those ladies' husbands."

I looked at Andrew's junk. I was glad I had brought two towels.

**********

Andrew

I didn't want to admit to Amy that I had just had the most intense sexual experience of my life. I'd tuck that notion away to compliment her after my first really awesome trip up her poop chute. Penny suggested we should both hit the shower, but I told everyone I'd prefer to watch Amy and Robert fuck. Penny suggested, "You've seen her fucking before. Why don't we get scrubbed up; you can watch her fuck someone again in the future." Robert had a bit of a sad look on his face when he asked, "Hey, babes, don't you want to watch me fuck someone else?" Penny got out of bed and said, "I seem to be in the minority here, so let Andrew and me clean up just a bit. Then we'll come back to cheer you on."

Penny didn't sound like she was kidding around. I was beginning to wonder what their marriage was really like. Hell, maybe Amy and I had a marriage that wasn't so bad. But, I could be measuring ours against the wrong yardstick.

We quickly returned to the bedroom and saw Amy sliding a hand up and down Robert's condom-encased member. It looked like she had applied a bit of lube. He was on his back and she didn't waste too much time assuming her favorite position, cowgirl. Robert's smile broadened as Amy slid down his cock until her tight butt rested high on this thighs. Amy started her grinding motions while Robert played with her breasts and nipples. Amy started getting into it by pulling her shoulders back and sticking out her tits. Robert occasionally raised his upper body so he could suck on and gently bite her nipples.

I asked Amy, "Do you plan on slowly massaging him?" She was biting her lower lip as she nodded her head. I asked those assembled, "Do you want me to open more wine?" Robert and Amy made noises sounding like they wanted that. I grabbed Penny's hand and we headed downstairs. I set about getting the wine open when Penny asked, "Are you okay with this?" I tried to read her tone of voice and face. No such luck so I asked, "Is this about the way you and Amy saw things going?" Penny shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know." I waited. She eventually broke the silence. "Robert and I have been talking about our possible eleven-year itch. I have never cheated on him and I believe him when he says he hasn't cheated on me. We started talking about swapping and swinging a few months ago. Because Amy is my BFF, I've shared things with her. Maybe that is part of the reason she cheated with Stephan. I just don't know. You two seem to be handling this new relationship well. I don't know if this is the answer for us."

"Penny, I'm a bit stunned. Between you and Amy I would have assumed you would be the instigator." Penny interrupted, "I started the subject, but once we started talking about it, it was pretty much 50-50." I was at a loss, but that seldom slowed university profs, so I plowed on. "Penny, I consider you and Robert friends -- you more so than Robert. I can't be much help with your relationship, but I'll tell you the same thing Liz told me just before Amy and I drove home from the lake. You two need to really talk about your relationship; with the help of a third party, if necessary. I listened to Liz, and, while Amy and I have quite a way to go, we're making progress. Talk with your husband. And, as Amy says, you need to be absolutely honest. I imagine you'll want to share information with Amy, but she can't help. You and Robert have to do the heavy lifting. You two have so much going for you, especially that beautiful, smart daughter you two share."

We got the wine bottle and glasses under control and headed upstairs. Robert and Amy had finished doing the nasty. Robert was peeling off his sperm-filled condom while Amy was lying on her back with her legs widely splayed. I recognized the all-to-familiar satisfied look on her face. Let's see. Two orgasms for Penny and one for me. Probably one each for Amy and Robert, but who's counting?

We decided to clean our bodies, then drink our wine in the great room. Amy suggested we needed to build a really large shower with several shower heads. Penny chimed in, "When we can hide Yvonne somewhere, we can do this in our pool. We just can't make too much noise. I don't think we're ready for all our neighbors knowing our party business." I was confused. Had I been in an alternate universe with Penny just a few minutes earlier?

**********

Amy

Robert seemed to enjoy his orgasm. He used appropriate and complimentary terms to express his gratitude. Mine was okay. Robert let me do my cowgirl thing. That routine never disappoints me. It was far from what I experienced with Stephan. Despite sex with Robert being new and different, it really didn't do much for me. I guess these types of situations are bound to happen. If we ever swap with Liz and Phil, I imagine Andrew will enjoy himself to no end. If Phil doesn't do it for me, I'll have to play the "good wife" so my husband can have a good time. Andrew will have his turn being the good spouse so I can have a good time with those who do it for me. But look at who we are talking about. Andrew and Pen seemed to be enjoying their party night. Pen and I have talked about approaching Liz and Lauren next. I can't imagine Andrew being disappointed with either of them. I've got to stop seeing the negative in things. This party isn't over yet. Let's see how the afterglow conversation goes.

Robert started the wine-drinking conversation. "I don't think any of us is too old for this, so why did that just seem way too tame?" I shifted into good wife mode and suggested, "I think we should wait to discuss our feelings when we are alone with our spouse. Pen and I could compare notes later. I counted five orgasms. That doesn't seem like very many for a bunch of wild and crazy swingers!"