Last Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another movement.

Two young women walked into view.

Asian.

Japanese, maybe.

Completely naked but for the matching steel collars around their necks. Without even the tiniest bit of modesty the leather harness the young man wore would have provided. Both were pretty with long black hair cascading down their backs. Tiny but pert breasts with very obviously erect nipples. Walking with their eyes down they never once glanced towards the cage as they knelt in perfect unison on each side of the chair and mimicked the young man, palms down on their thighs.

"Fuck..." Hunter breathed, then closed his mouth with a snap.

Once again, they waited.

Finally after long moments another man came into view. He was dressed all in black like the guard who had come before. He might have even been the same man. They couldn't tell because he wore the same mask and goggles. The only difference was this one wasn't carrying a machine gun in his hands. Instead there was a large black pistol in a nylon holster at his hip.

The three in the cage thought he might report again and then go, as the first man had done. He stood there silently staring at them, the small hiss of his breath behind the mask the only noise he made. The silence stretched until Ash thought she might scream. Kate made a little anxious noise in the back of her throat and Hunter shifted as if he might stand up and begin shouting. The man suddenly pivoted on one heel, startling them into inaction as he turned and sat in the chair.

When he sat the young gagged man leaned over in front of him so he was on his hands and knees. The seated man lifted his feet and placed them across the mans strong muscled back. When those legs settled across his back the kneeling man let out a satisfied sigh through his nose, almost a moan of pleasure. His body shivered and as the three friends watched as a long string of precome dripped from the tip of his still erect cock and dripped onto the floor.

The strangeness of the whole thing left them speechless.

A sudden ripping noise brought them back to the moment. Hands in his lap, the man pulled open the velcro tabs on his gloves and tugged them off his hands. He handed them to the girl on his right who took them without a glance and placed them in her lap, fingers gripping them almost reverently. Reaching out to either side, he placed a hand behind the neck of each of the girls and caressed them. The two naked girls glanced at him from the corners of their dark little eyes, not daring to look at him directly. A glimmer of a proud smile stole briefly across their lips then as quickly disappeared.

Hunter, Ash and Kate just stared silently. In all three of their minds was the phrase "What the fuck is going on here?"

The mans strong fingers went to his neck and undid his helmet strap, removing it from his head. He looked right and left, then leaned over and set his helmet gently on top of the head of the girl on his left. It was obviously too big for her and almost covered her eyes. A flash of a grin across the girls lips and just the hint of a giggle escaped before she regained her composure and looked downward at the deck once more. One of the mans hands ran through a short brush of mostly gray hair covering his head before lifting the dark goggles and pulling them off. The three barely got a glance at his bright blue eyes before he also pulled the mask away from his face. Wiping his face with one hand, he turned and handed the mask and goggles to the girl who also held his gloves.

"Sweet little Misaki." He said softly. "Take good care of my things." The girl almost smiled again, bowing her head. "Hai, Master-San." She murmured.

With all of the build up, the mans face was almost a let down. Aside from all the tactical gear and his naked companions, the man looked... normal.

Ordinary.

Like... anybody you would see on the street and not pay a whole lot of attention to.

Until he had you kidnapped and locked in a cage, anyway.

Forty years old? Fifty? Sixty? It was hard to say. The most startling feature about him were his piercing blue eyes. They were bright and cold looking. Like staring at a glacier. His nose looked like it had been broken and poorly reset. His mouth was mostly hidden by a brushy mustache the same salt and pepper gray as his hair.

While the three in the cage stared at him, he was staring back.

"What..." began Hunter.

"Where..." blurted Kate.

"Why..." cried Ash.

"Quiet!" His voice wasn't loud but it carried the crack of authority, cutting them all off in mid sentence. It was the voice of a man who was used to wielding power and being obeyed. That voice had the intended effect.

Moving his feet to the floor, the man stood up. When he did, the young man kneeling in front of him sat up and leaned back slightly out of his way.

"I just came down here to make sure you were who I wanted and that you were still alive in good shape. As for why you are here, I have had my men kidnap you for reasons of my own. One day you may or may not understand. But that doesn't matter. What is done is done and now you are mine."

"In a few minutes my men will come and take you to more comfortable quarters. You will be given a shower, clean clothes and something to eat as well as a chance to use the bathroom. Do not fight them. Do not argue with them. Do not disobey them. If you do they will hurt you. If my men are forced to hurt you I will be very angry." He cocked his head to the side and looked at them from the corner of his eye, one eyebrow raised.

"You do not want to make me angry. Trust me." On either side of him the girls eyes were wide. They looked at the three in the cage and shook their heads slightly. It was enough to get the message across.

Taking his things from the girls, he replaced the mask and the goggles, then put the helmet back on his head, strapping it back down.

"Come, children." The girls rose and trotted after him followed by the boy who picked the chair back up and trailed behind. All throughout the little scenario the naked lad never lost his erection. It pointed the way wherever he went as he disappeared around the corner.

Then they were gone.

And once again they were left sitting there staring at each other wondering if the entire world had just gone completely barking insane.

"Kidnapped?" whispered Kate. "Why us? My family doesn't have any money! Yours do, but..." Hunter shook his head.

"Not enough for this." The boy muttered. "My dad has maybe a hundred thousand. Ash's Dad is about the same. All this... the men and the boat and all... No." He shook his head again. "An operation this big would have to be for millions. If they took us for money they'd be idiots. And as strange as that man seemed, he didn't look like an idiot. It must be something else."

If Ash had ever had any doubt about whether or not she was in love with the dark haired boy, his calm studied words swept them all away. He had to be almost as frightened and confused as she was. But his matter of fact analysis of the situation calmed the storm in her soul. Had she been here alone, she would have been hysterical with fear. But Hunter was here with her. And Kate too. Everything would be all right.

Ash reached out and laid a hand on his firm bicep. "Thank you." she whispered.

He turned and was going to say something when once again raised voices at the other end of the room interrupted. They waited and watched, wondering what was coming next.

This time there were four of them, all dressed in the same black gear. One held a machine gun. Two of them held some strange red wands with forked tips and the fourth one held a handful of chains and shackles. It was difficult to tell which one of them spoke, but it seemed to be the man with the chains.

"Stand up. Now." Deciding it was better to cooperate, they struggled to their feet.

"You, boy. Come here. Hold out your hand." When he did so one of the men held the red wand out and touched the back of Hunters hand with the metal tips. There was an electrical sound and Hunter jumped back and yelled "Yow!! Fuck! That hurt!"

"That was the lowest setting. If you disobey, we will punish you. If you disobey again, it will be higher. Do you understand?"

"Yes! Yes! Shit..." Hunter nursed his hand and backed away from the door. The man with the chains pointed at Kate, then at a spot in front of the door.

"You, girl. Come here." She shied back.

"No! Please! Don't hurt me! I'll do whatever you want!" There was a sound like a sigh behind the mask.

"Come here now, girl. I will not hurt you. But if I have to come in there and get you I will. I will hurt you and I will hurt your friends, too." He cocked his head in the direction they had come from. "If I have to hurt you it will make him very unhappy." He shook his head. "Trust me, kid. You don't want to make him unhappy." Once again he pointed to a spot just inside the cage door. "Come here now, girl." Sniveling and trembling with fear, Kate obeyed. A steel collar was put around her neck and it snapped closed with a very final and permanent sounding noise.

"You, boy. You are next." The chain from the back of Kate's collar was about eighteen inches long connecting her to him. "Now you, girl." And another eighteen inches of chain from the back of Hunter to the collar around Ash's neck. When he was done he snapped a leash to the front of Kate's collar. "Now, come." The man with the lead was in front. The two with the shock wands alongside and the one with the machine gun brought up the rear.

A couple of things became immediately obvious. One was the men had done this sort of thing before. By putting Kate, the shortest of the group in front, it helped slow down the pace of the taller ones, especially Ash with her long legs. The chain between the shackles on their ankles allowed only a short stride and by making them walk slowly it kept them from hurting themselves. And two they really were on a large ship and these men were professionals at what they did. Five more cages like theirs lined the side of the cargo bay, each containing three to five people. All of them were cuffed and shackled as Ash and her friends were. All of them were fairly young and attractive.

One young pretty little blond gripped the bars of the first cage. "Where are they taking you?" she cried. Without thinking Ash replied "We don't know!" As soon as the words left her lips the prongs of the shock wand appeared an inch from her nose and the man with the leash barked "Quiet!!" He held up one finger in the air, then pointed at the cage. The tip of the wand swung from Ash's face and touched the blond in the cage on the upper thigh. Once again there was the electric zapping sound. The blond shrieked and fell to the floor.

They continued their journey in silence after that. Out of the cargo hold and down corridors and around corners and even up one flight of stairs which was quite a challenge, shackled as they were. Finally in a narrow passageway they were halted in front of a row of small cubicles with cell doors. Each was tiny, little more than the size of a phone booth with a toilet and a shower head above. The chains connecting their collars were unclipped and each one was secured inside a separate cubicle. Reaching through the bars, the guards removed their restraints.

"Strip. Now. Everything. Hand your clothes out the door." All three of them stood silently in defiance until he sighed and reached out a hand. One of the others placed a shock wand in his hand and he used the tip to point at them one after another. "You know what will happen. It will be a number two this time." He gave them one more second then pressed the middle button. An angry sounding vicious spark crackled across the tips of the wand. Cowed and shaking and burning bright red, all three of them turned their backs and stripped, tossing their clothing out of the cell door. One of the men collected their things in a bag and took it away.

"You will wash now." Said the man. "Thoroughly. Every inch of your body will be clean. There is an electric razor in there that is waterproof. You will shave everything below your eyebrows. Arms. Legs. Underarms. Pubic area. All of it. You too, boy." The wand pointed at Hunter. He blushed a deeper red. "Get busy."

Four

One hour later found the three friends sitting alone again in a small cabin. It was more like a jail cell than anything else. Three mattresses with blankets lay along one wall on the steel deck. On the other side was a steel sink and a little shelf welded to the wall. In an alcove was a steel toilet and a tiny shower, affording them absolutely no privacy from their companions. Their hand and ankle cuffs had been replaced with smooth steel shackles which wouldn't abrade their skin as much with longer chains between them and the chain which had connected their wrists to their ankles had been removed. The collars remained around their necks and each of them had been given a gown, much like a medical shift, which opened on both sides with string ties to allow removal while still restrained. On Kate it went down to her mid thigh but on Ash's taller frame it barely covered the cheeks of her ass, leaving her uncomfortably exposed. It was the only clothing they had been allowed.

In the cabin they had found three plastic trays with food. Chunky beef stew with potatoes. A small salad, green beans and a square of chocolate cake. A little soft plastic spoon which couldn't possibly be made into a weapon to eat with. At first they were a little dubious, but being teenagers they were ravenously hungry and it didn't take them long to devour everything on their trays and wish there were more.

Although they were far from comfortable with their situation, the fact they were clean and dressed (such as it were) and had their bellies full of warm food got them all to relax just a little bit. Hunter had pushed all three mattresses together and they sat, leaning up against the wall and huddled together. As usual, Kate sat between her two taller friends. While they say they pondered discussed what was going on and shared ideas and theories, some more credible than others. But since they had absolutely no idea, it came to nothing more than a way to fill their time.

Secretly, Ash was struggling with the fact the whole thing was keeping her on the edge of sexual excitement. The shackles and chains. Being forced to strip and bathe and shave her body. The collar. Being left almost naked in front of her friends. Being treated like a slave. Locked in a cage. Even though she was more frightened than she had ever been in her eighteen years, Ashleigh was also more turned on than she had ever been as well. Her nipples were hard and rubbing against the material of the thin cotton gown and her pussy was even wetter than it had been when Hunter kissed her the afternoon before.

The only thing which kept her from being totally ashamed about her predicament was the glimpses she had of her friends and their reactions showed they were also struggling with some of the same feelings. Kate's hard nipples showed prominently through her own gown and Hunter constantly kept his hands over his crotch or kept his legs pulled up tight to his chest. Both girls had seen glimpses of his hard prick each time he shifted position, though.

Just being this close to Hunter in this situation had Ash so horny she wanted to scream.

Luckily, or unluckily depending on how you look at it, their escort showed up just in time to break their train of thought. This time it was just one of them with a handful of chains and a wand. "Stand up and get in line. He wants to see you." Once again they were chained together by the collars and leashed as he led them down a different passageway in the ship.

As they neared a door they could hear a rhythmic noise and someone crying out. Their escort rapped on the door and the noise stopped but they could hear a woman sobbing.

"Come!" He opened the door and led them inside. The cabin was spacious and paneled in dark wood. At first they didn't even notice the furnishings. All they noticed was a large leather chair with the man who seemed to be the boss sitting in it. He wasn't wearing his helmet and mask and such this time so they were able to identify him easily. Across his lap lay one of the japanese girls from earlier. Her head was down and she was crying softly. Her normally pale ass and upper thighs were all bright pink showing the many strikes of the mans palm against her skin.

"Leave them." He said. "I'll be done in a moment." Their escort lined them up side by side and with a finger motion, had them all kneel down in place. "Stay." was all he said as he left the room.

"Smack!" The boss's hand slapping the girls bottom again got their attention.

The girl cried out.

"Miss Yuiko here has been a naughty and clumsy girl."

"Smack!" With each swat the girl cried out and kicked her feet.

"Broken one of my china teacups with her clumsiness."

"Smack!"

"The set was a hundred years old."

"Smack!"

"The only reason she is getting two dozen swats instead of a hundred..."

"Smack!"

"Is that she was brave and smart enough to tell me the truth." With that he laid his hand gently on her flaming bottom and stroked it softly while she whimpered and shivered under his touch. Looking up at the three wide-eyed newcomers he added "I value bravery and honesty."

"Get up, Yuiko." The girl rose from his lap then went to her knees in front of him, bowing her head almost to the floor. From their position they could see her entire ass and part of her thighs were now all bright red with his hand prints.

"I am very sorry, Master-San." The girl said. "P-please forgive me."

He reached down a hand and touched her head. "Forgiven, love. Go to the corner. Position two."

"Hai, Master-San." The girl said as she rose. "Thank you, Sir. I... I love you."

Ash, Kate and Hunters eyes went wide at her words and they watched as the girl went to a corner of the room and knelt down with her forehead touching the wall and her hands behind her back.

She... loves him? Confusion whirled around and around in their heads. A chuckle broke the silence once again.

"Confusing, isn't it?" The boss said. Three sets of eyes turned back towards him and widened anew. None of them had even noticed the other little asian girl or the young man kneeling on either side of his chair, so intent they had been on watching the first girl getting spanked. Both were naked, wearing only their steel collars. The young man had lost both his harness, his gag and his erection but the prick dangling down towards the floor was still about six inches long and quite fat even while soft.

"Almost exactly one year ago Yuiko and Misaki were kneeling right where you are now. They were frightened and confused, as you are. I'd taken them only the day before and they thought they were going to be killed. Or worse."

"Just now you heard my little Yui say she loved me. Was that really true, my pet?" he asked, raising his voice a little. "Do you really love me, girl?"

"Hai, Master-San." Replied the kneeling girl from her position in the corner. "I love you and I could never leave you, Sir. I would be nothing without you." The man put a hand on his chest in reply.

"And I without you, my sweet."

"When I took her, Yuiko was in her second year of a surgical residency. She was a talented and excellent surgeon and could have quickly become the top in her field. Those little hands of hers can do wonderful things..." He mused for a moment. "Of course she is much better with a scalpel than with chinaware, obviously." He chuckled once then looked to his side at the other girl.

"And my sweet Misaki. A newly promoted Lieutenant with the police department in... where? Karakura, wasn't it? So very proud of her promotion and on her first vacation in years." The girl looked at him out of the corner of her eye, bowing just a little and blushing. "What would it have done for your career if you had captured as desperate a criminal as I, love?" The girl almost grinned and blushed again.