Last Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master is teaching her to be a proper pet." Interjected Misaki. "It will be your turn soon." She turned and nodded to Hunter. "And yours as well." He paled a little.

"Do be patient, Ash." Added Richie. "She's safe as houses with him, you'll see. Back here before you know it, right as rain. Oh, maybe a little worn around the edges.. but..." The girl stood up and stamped her foot.

"I need to see her!" Richie raised an eyebrow.

"He won't like it if you interrupt, you know."

"I don't care!"

The boy shook his head and rose, walking to the phone in the corner.

"Don't say I didn't warn you..."

Eleven

Ash found herself writhing softly against the mattress of what appeared to be a huge antique bed. Even though she was in no mood or position to appreciate the fine woodwork and the delicate carvings that made up the bed and the other furniture in the room, some snippets of it still slipped into her consciousness.

At the moment all she wanted to do was quell her anxiety and ease the fire in her backside and thighs. Her skin stung and burned.

Before she was allowed to leave the lounge, one of the escorts had chained and shackled her once more, leading her by the leash to Masters suite of rooms.

And once the door closed behind her all she was faced with was a very stern Master who was quite vexed at being interrupted. Grabbing her leash in his fist, he pulled her to a chair and then hauled her squeaking and protesting over his lap and proceeded to assail her ass and upper thighs with a wooden paddle. One hand firmly held the chain between her wrists, pulling her hands up to the small of her back while his forearm held her firmly down. Despite her kicking and squirming, Master was obviously well versed in holding a pet immobile and never missed a beat (if you'll pardon the pun) while punishing her tender backside.

All the while he calmly lectured her about being patient and minding her own business and making quite sure she understood how much he disliked being interrupted. That point was driven home over and over again into her flesh while she kicked and screamed and cried.

When he was done he stood her up, gently wiped her eyes and had her blow her nose and then carried her to the bed and with practiced moves chained her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed leaving her spread eagle there to ponder the error of her ways. Even though the sheet and mattress beneath her were quite soft, Ash felt as if she could count each thread and bump in the material against her burning skin.

Although she was still worried about Kate and missed her friend dearly, she was regretting her impetuousness. There was little doubt in her mind she would not be repeating the same mistake any time soon. Her discomfort took nothing away from the realization she was bound and naked in what was quite obviously Masters bed. Her secret fantasies came bubbling to the surface and despite herself, Ash found herself quite wet and wanting. Outwardly she despised the man for what he had done to her and her friends. She hated him with a passion and wanted nothing more to kill him and escape.

Inwardly however...

Inwardly the whole thing had her so excruciatingly horny she wanted to scream even louder than she had when he paddled her over his lap. The fact she was bound and naked in his bed and he could do absolutely anything he wanted to her and there was not a thing she could do about it. Though she hated and despised him she secretly wanted him to come in and take her any way and every way he could and make her his slave forever.

Her secret fantasy made her burn with shame and lust at the same time.

Master left her there alone with her thoughts for long minutes before he casually reentered the room with Kate in tow at the end of a leash. Turning her head, Ash could see her friend was quite okay physically. Her blond hair was damp and pulled back as if she had recently showered. She seemed unmarked until she turned just a little and Ash could see lingering red stripes across her bottom and thighs as if she had received some of the same treatment at his hands. They walked up to the side of the bed and Kate looked down at her friend and shook her head.

"Ash... what did you do?"

"I was worried, Katie. Wanted to make sure you were all right." The little blond leaned over and thumped her on the forehead.

"I was fine, you big drongo. You always get so clucky and now look at you... I'm a big girl, Ash. I can take care of myself."

"I.. know, but... I missed you." Kate's look softened.

"And I missed you. Wished you were here to hold my hand."

"Give her a kiss, dear. Let her know it's okay. We have things to do yet, girl." Kate colored.

"Yes, Master." She leaned over and kissed her friend on the lips and whispered. "Love you."

"Before we were so rudely interrupted.." Master began. "I was just about to begin the final part of her training for the day. If you had left well enough alone I would have returned her to you in another hour or so." He turned and looked at Kate's pink bottom. "Not unmarked, but undamaged. Maybe a little tired and sore but in one piece." Ash blushed at his rebuke.

"But now that you have insisted and you are here I will allow you to help your friend and be with her while I lay claim to the last vestiges of her virginity and make her a full fledged pet." Pulling on Kate's leash, he tugged her to him and kissed her long and hard. To Ash's surprise, Kate's hand came up and gently stroked his arm while they kissed.

Pulling back a little, he grasped her chin and looked into her eyes.

"Tell me dear, have you ever eaten another girl's pussy?" She blushed and tried to look away but his firm grip prevented her from moving so she just lowered her eyes.

"N-no, Master. I haven't."

"Not even your best friend here?"

"No, Master."

"But you've thought about it, haven't you?" She blushed even deeper.

"Y-yes, M-master. I have. Loads of times." Both girls were identically red in the face. Almost as red as their bottoms.

"And you will do it when I tell you to like a good little pet."

"Aaah, hmmm..." She squirmed and shivered against him. "Yes, Master. I... I am yours."

"So, what about you, Ash?" She had been so engrossed in observing their conversation it startled her to be suddenly included.

"What? Ummm... what?" Master unclipped the leash from Kate's collar and tossed it aside. He pulled her back into his chest, wrapping one arm around her waist and the other hand went to the center of her chest between her firm little breasts. They both looked down at Ash as she lay bound and naked on the bed.

"Do you want my sweet little pet girl to eat your pussy, Ash?" The bound girl shivered hard.

"Ummm... I... uh..." His hand slid down to cup Kate's tit, fingers pinching her nipple.

"Let me put it this way, dear. Your very best friend in the entire world is going to climb on top of you and put her face between your thighs and eat your pussy for the very first but not the last time. Whether or not you return the favor is entirely up to you. Do you understand?"

His words made Ash flush hot all over.

"Y-yes, Master."

His other hand went back behind her body and did something which made Kate arch her back and groan.

"What was I about to do to you for the first time, little pet?" He murmured.

"Y-you... Mmmmmm... you were g-going to... Oooohhh..." Whatever he was doing was making her squirm and gasp.

"Tell your Master, pet. Tell your best friend what I am going to do." Kate's eyes rolled between Ash and the man playing with her bottom.

"Oooohhh... you... he... y-you are g-going to fuck me in m-my ass, Master. Oooohhh..."

"That's right, pet girl. I'm going to fuck your sweet little ass. And your best friend is going to get ring side seats. Now..." He smacked her butt hard. "Get up there and give her a kiss then get your face down and taste her pussy. It is my gift to you."

"Oh god... yes, Master!" Kate climbed up on the bed and leaned down over her best friend. "Oh, Ash..." she whispered against her lips. "I... I'm sorry... I love you!" Their lips met and Kate kissed her long and hard, groaning into her mouth. Ash struggled against the restraints, wanting to hold Kate in her arms.

While they kissed Master went to the foot of the bed and unhooked the chains leading to her ankles and hooked them back to each other. Lifting each foot, he pushed them up, making her raise her knees with her legs spread open.

"Keep them up and spread wide, Ash. Kate... Come." Grasping her firmly but not too roughly by her long hair, he guided Kate until she lay full atop Ash's body, facing down towards her feet. With her best friends bottom and pussy right above her face, she saw what it was he had been playing with earlier. The wide base of a rubber plug protruding from her ass. A little involuntary moan escaped from her lips, both at the sight of the plug and Kate's pussy being just inches from her lips.

"Give her another kiss, little pet. Just like that." Ash felt Kate's lips on her as she planted a soft kiss just above her clit. "Now..." He added. "Make her come or I will use something strong than the paddle on your behind girl."

From between her thighs she hear a muffled "Ooohhh... Yes, Master." as Kate began lapping busily at her pussy. Ash let out another moan.

"As I said, whether or not you return the favor is up to you, dear. This time. But just like your little friend here you are very soon going to be as adept at eating pussy as you will be at sucking cock and pleasing me any way I wish you to. Whether I want your mouth or your pussy or your ass is entirely up to my desire so you had better get used to the idea." He stared at Ash while she writhed under the sensation of Kate licking and sucking her pussy. "And no matter if it is her pussy you are eating, or Misaki's or Yuiko's. Or sucking my cock or Richie's or that pretty little boyfriend of yours. No matter who or how many of us are in bed with you and wanting your body, you will learn to do your very best to please any or all of us." While he was talking he was slowly stripping out of his clothes until he stood by the side of the bed entirely naked.

"In my house and with my pets life is all about pleasure and earning pleasure. If you don't earn it... your life will be very difficult and very painful."

With that he knelt up on the bed and moved until he was kneeling right behind Kate's upturned bottom. Ash looked up and gasped. Master was right above her head and from that position his hard cock looked huge and menacing and the thought of that thing being inside her... anywhere... made her moan a little in terror. He was easily bigger than either Hunter or Richie. Both longer and bigger around.

Master's fingers grasped the base of the plug in Kate's bottom and began slowly twisting and tugging on it, making the girl moan and squeak between Ash's thighs. The added vibration almost brought her over the edge right then and there. The dark haired girl watched in a sort of fascinated horror as it opened her anus wider and wider before it began tapering off once more. When it finally came free, he tossed it aside then dripped a small dollop of lube between her cheeks. Some of it ran right into her friends slightly gaped ass.

His hands grasped her hips and pulled her closer, placing her pussy right over Ash's mouth. Without really thinking, she extended her tongue and ran it between the girl's pussy lips and was rewarded with a small sigh and moan from between her own. Eyes still locked on the scene above her, Ash watched as he grasped the shaft of his cock and aimed it at the opening of the little blond's ass. Pressing gently at first, she watched as it spread her opening wider and wider while Kate made little muffled cries of mixed pain and pleasure until the massive plum-like head popped inside of her.

With her face still pressed down between Ash's legs, Kate let out a cry which vibrated against her clit and to her shame, Ash bucked her hips and came against her friends soft mouth at the feeling. Kate continued to buck and moan and cry out while Master fed more and more of his cock into her wiggling ass until his hips finally pressed into the full moons of her bottom, leaving her completely impaled on his prick. Kate was gasping as if she couldn't draw a breath and when Ash ran her tongue up her pussy once more, she let out a cry and came against her friends mouth, her whole body bucking and shivering.

"Mmmm..." Master murmured. "Good girl."

Neither of them knew which one he was referring to, but it didn't really matter.

Giving the girl just a moment to get used to the feeling, he slowly began pumping his fat tool in and out of the girls no longer virginal ass while the two of them began their hands-on training in cunnilingus. An act (albeit without the added participation) they both had fantasized about one time or another. Another secret fantasy come true.

Fin

Hunter had almost been beside himself with worry when, a couple of hours later, Master finally led the two girls back to the room where he and the others had been waiting. It had taken a considerable amount of convincing by the older pets to keep him from repeating the same mistake Ash had made in the interim.

As Master unleashed each girl he kissed them long and hard. When he kissed Ash's slightly swollen lips they still bore the lingering taste of her so recent and intimate adventure. Gripping her chin, he growled into her ear.

"Tomorrow, little pet. Before we reach the island. It will be your turn. And maybe this time the boy will make the same mistake."

She thought after the multiple orgasms which had wracked her body so recently, she was incapable of having another one. So when the last wave of pleasure flashed through her body it caught her completely unawares. She sagged against his body, supported by his arms. When it passed she lifted her face, seeking his lips for another kiss.

"Yes, Master." She whispered.

"I am yours." She added.

And surprisingly "I love you."

The rest of their life began from there.