Last Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, Kate." He leaned in closer. One finger pressed into her chest, right above her heart. "Remember those words, girl. Remember you spoke them and why. Very soon you will be the first one to share my bed." The girl gasped and mewled in her throat and he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "And if you think kissing my ass is going to get you out of your punishment, you are so very wrong."

"So..." The Master raised his voice and stepped back, looking down the line. "We are here, after all, to punish my misbehaving pets. You will each receive ten strikes of the dragon's tail. I think that will start you down the road towards correct behavior."

"But before we begin my first pets have some things for you. What they are doing, they are doing out of kindness towards you. Remember that. You have two minutes."

With that, he stalked from the room and the other three naked pets entered, each carrying a box which they placed on the floor in front of the dangling captives. Misaki stopped in front of Ash, Richie in front of Hunter and Yuiko before Kate. Richie was the first to reach into the box and he pulled out a ball gag.

"I am really sorry, really." He said, apologetically. When Hunter clamped his mouth shut he said "If you don't take them, he will beat you worse. And all of us, too." Reluctantly, all three opened their mouths and allowed themselves to be gagged. Then three sets or eyes widened as the naked slaves as one went to their knees in front of them. Yuiko and Misaki bowed their heads to the floor, then looked up at their charges.

"I too, am very sorry, miss." Misaki said softly. "But these are for your own good. They will help Master train you to please him much more quickly." At the other end of the line Yuiko was saying the same words to Kate. They reached into the boxes and pulled out some metal contraption made of thin curved slats of thin steel lined on the inside and edges with plastic. But the nature of the contraptions soon became clear when they were slid up between the girls legs and around their waists. A tiny opening the size of a thumb in the metal covering their pussy was just large enough to pee through with a larger hole over the bit that slid between their ass cheeks. The whole thing snapped together over a pin just above their pubic bones and was closed securely with a padlock.

Chastity belts.

"I'm afraid there's one for you too, old son." Said Richie. He reached up between Hunter's legs and closed a steel ring around his ball sack and shaft. A steel belt went around his hips and snapped into the ring with a pin. While the young man moaned in protest behind the gag a metal tube just a shade longer than Hunter was while soft slid up over his prick and over the pin which was also secured with a sturdy little padlock.

When Richie looked up into Hunters eyes he really did look like he was sorry. Placing one hand over the younger boys heart he stood and leaned in close. "Don't anticipate the strikes." He said softly. "And if it's any consolation, I wore this thing for six months before I learned. It's... It's okay... being his. Despite all of this... Master is a good man at heart. You'll learn that. Don't fight him." He stole a glance sideways towards the door. Then he leaned up and quickly kissed the startled boy on the cheek.

"Are we ready?"

"Yes, Master!" The three pets chorused, picking up their boxes and stepping back.

"Very good." He kissed each of them as they filed from the room. As he stepped in front of his captives they saw a long leather strap dangling from one hand. It had a long handle with a braided grip which he held firmly. The strap started narrow then widened in the middle and narrowed to a thin tongue. It was supple and very painful even to look at.

"This, children, is the dragons tail. The sooner you learn to behave, the less you will see it. I have no doubt in my mind..." He flicked the handle and the tail of the whip made a sharp 'crack' that echoed through the room. "You will only need a lesson like this once."

Seven

None of them slept well if at all that night. Perhaps if it had just been one or the other... the welts from the whip or the chastity belts... they might have managed to at least sleep on their stomachs. The Master had confined himself to their upper backs, buttocks and thighs while administering their punishment and he had indeed proved himself to be the master of that weapon. Each place that leather tongue had touched was a raised and painful welt but he had not once broken the skin on any of them. And those devices they'd been locked into were chafing and annoying and extremely frustrating. Both Ash and Kate had managed to pinch themselves in very sensitive places while wiggling around trying to get comfortable.

So they were three cranky tired and irritable captives when their escort arrived and said "Come." If the Master had been looking to completely crush their spirits this was the ideal time, as they were about as low as they could get.

Instead of taking them left down the passageway towards the Masters quarters, the three were led up three sets of stairs which, to their surprise, led out onto the deck. There, in the center of the ship, a large cage had been constructed from chain link fencing which covered almost the entirety of the center of the deck. When they were led inside they found Richie and Yuiko sitting on a large blanket next to some plastic coolers.

Their escort unchained them and left, locking the cage door behind him. Richie held up one hand. Dangling from a string was a key.

"Before you sit. Or whatever you plan to do. Master gave me permission to unlock you while you are out here. That is, if you wish it. But please..." He stood and put his palms together. "You must submit to them again when we are done here. I have... quite literally... put my own ass on the line to give you this freedom. There are things worse than the dragons tail, believe me."

Promises were made and one by one Richie unlocked and removed their chastity belts and set them aside.

For Ash, what to do first was a no-brainer. The cage was huge, almost a hundred yards long and almost fifty yards wide. It was obvious sacrifices had been made for their comfort, otherwise the deck would have been piled high with cargo. She stretched in place for a few minutes, limbering up muscles which hadn't been used in days. One lap around the cage at a brisk walk then she broke into a sprint, the soles of her feet flapping against the hard steel deck.

While she ran, her imagination stretched off into infinity.

Eight

Three days.

They spent three days aboard the ship, whiling away their afternoons in the cage on the upper deck, enjoying the fresh air, sunshine and not being locked into those horrible personal cages. Each afternoon at least two of the Masters pets were there with them. During that time one was always tasked to keeping his company while the others helped train his newest.

They were trained on the positions he liked to place them in and the little rituals he demanded of them. How to serve master his tea and his supper. How to set his table for all three meals. The things to say which pleased him the most. They were schooled on all of Masters personal kinks and the things he enjoyed doing with them in and out of bed, which made the three younger pets blush mightily.

It was quite an odd scene. The five of them sat cross-legged on a blanket out on the deck of the freighter eating a picnic lunch out of coolers, chatting back and forth in soft and friendly tones. It could have been a scene out of someone's favorite vacation memories.

Except of course for the fact they were all naked and collared and they were candidly discussing how to best please sexually the older man who had kidnapped and enslaved them. On the second day Yuiko gave them a tutorial on how to suck Masters prick, using Richie as a visual aid. With the Masters permission, of course. She leaned an arm over Richie's waist and sucked his large prick in and out of her mouth slowly while he provided commentary interspersed with soft moans. Obviously the girl had considerable talent. The effect on the newest three was quite apparent. All three were pink and squirming and Hunter sat hunched over with his arms crossed over his crotch.

Despite the bright sun and warmth out on the deck, all three of them broke out in goose bumps when Richie moaned aloud and came in the warm sucking mouth.

His panting admonition, when he could breathe once more, to always remember to swallow Master's come or face severe punishment brought them all back to earth quickly.

If Ash and to a smaller degree Kate was secretly if somewhat embarrassingly turned on by facets of their captivity, Hunter was having the worst time of it. Despite his looks and body and money, his sexual experience wasn't as plentiful as some had thought. Aside from his two best friends he'd only had sex a small handful of times. But only with girls. He had absolutely no interest in other men and the mere thought of it he regarded as an abhorrence.

"I can't..." he said, firmly. "I can't and I won't. He'll have to kill me first. And if I get a chance..." Richie laid a hand on his arm.

"That's just the thing, Hunter. You can and you will, eventually. If you fight him, he will beat you. And them." The older boy waved a hand at Ash and Kate. "And us." He looked down. "We are all hostages for each other, here. Besides, you can't fight him. You can't. Lord knows I tried to. The man is an expert in so many things. Especially in causing pain. You wouldn't think so for a man his age, but he is wicked fast and knows what he is doing. You'd never lay a hand on him."

"And if you managed to, then what? There's dozens of his men on this ship, all armed. With guns or the wands. You'd never get off the ship and the island is worse. What if you did hurt him? Would it be worth it watching Ash get beaten? Or Kate? Or me?" One hand reached out and thumped Hunter in the chest, lightly.

"Let's try a different tack, then. Look at me. What do you see?" He rolled his eyes when Hunter glanced and looked away. "Other than the fact I'm naked, I mean." He pointed two fingers at his own face. "My eyes are up here, mate." That got a reluctant chuckle from the lad he was trying to befriend. He waved a hand. "Other than the fact I am standing in front of you with my all together hanging out discussing having sex with another man..." He rolled his eyes again. "Do I look gay to you?"

Despite the situation and what it implied for his future, Hunter found himself liking the older boy quite a bit. Richie was personable, smart, strong and funny. He managed to make his younger friend laugh several times a day. Slowly, Richie was making Hunter especially and the girls as well, a little more comfortable with their captivity.

Which, of course, was the task his Master had given him.

"I'd have done so anyway, Master." He murmured. "I like him. And he's pretty."

Richie lay with his head on Masters chest. One arm lay across his waist and his spent prick lay against the man's thigh. He'd lost count of how many times he had come while playing with the big man. To him, his own orgasms didn't really matter. Not so much, anyway. What loomed large in Richie's mind was the fact he had pleased his Master as many times as he was able.

"You want to fuck him, boy? Suck his pretty cock and make him squeak?" Master lay with his eyes closed, appearing to be asleep in a post coital haze. The boy knew better, though. The man never slept while one of his pets was still awake. Sometimes it seemed as if he never slept at all.

"I'd like that, Sir." he nodded against Masters warm chest. "All three of them. The little blond is a looker. But the tall one..." The large rough hand against his shoulder patted him absently and Master chuckled, making it rumble in the boy's ear.

"You always did have a thing for the tall dark ones if I remember. Be a good pet and help me bring them in, boy. I'll make sure you are suitably rewarded."

"Mmmm..." Richie wiggled at the thought. He could feel his prick twitching as he thought about Ash and her superb body. "Thank you, Master. I'll work hard for you."

Nine

On the third night, they were moved to new quarters. "For good behavior." they were told. It was a room with real carpeting and instead of mats on the floor, it contained three real beds with deep soft mattresses. Real sheets and real pillows. Misaki led their escort there and stayed for a few minutes after he unchained them and left. It was an evening of surprises, it seemed. He even removed their shackles for the very first time since they woke up in the cage down in the hold.

The collars stayed, of course. Those and their more... personal restraints.

"Master has been very pleased." The diminutive japanese girl said with a smile. "He wanted to reward you, even in such a small way. This.." she waved a hand. "This is much like the room where we stay. But our room only has two beds."

"Two?" Said Ash with a little frown. "If there are three of you, why only two beds?" Misaki smiled a little at her naivete.

"One of us is always with Master, miss Ash. Sometimes all three. But there is always one of us to meet his needs at any time of day or night. Most likely soon there will be a room with only five beds in it."

The import of that sunk in quickly. They were silent for a moment then Kate spoke up.

"Misaki."

"Yes, miss Kate?"

"You said you loved him. Do you really?" The girl brightened and nodded.

"I know it must be... difficult for you to understand. But soon you will. I know what Master is." She frowned a little. "I know exactly what an evil man Master is. He is an evil, cruel and wicked criminal. If I had discovered him while I was with the police I would have arrested him instantly. I might have even shot him dead without a thought." She shook her head then looked up.

"But I also know what a wonderful man our Master is as well. I know he works hard to make us happy with our captivity. And he gives us a purpose in life. One greater than working and just getting along. I never realized how dull and pointless my life was before I met him. And now... everything I do is for him. Every move I make, every breath I take has a purpose. When I wake in the morning I know that I must do my very best to please him and when I close my eyes at night it is with a happy smile because I know I have succeeded."

"I never really loved... anyone or anything before now. Even if it is in a strange way I never expected or thought about before, I have come to love him. I love Master more than life itself now." She bowed her head then looked at Kate. "Does that answer your question?"

"I... think so. Thank you, Misaki." The girl stood and kissed each one of them, as had become the ritual between the pets whenever they met. Even though she had to stretch on her tiptoes to kiss Ash on the lips, she stretched with a smile.

Then she pushed a button by the door and a guard opened it instantly. She bowed to them.

"I must go now. It is my night to warm Masters bed and I do not wish to be late."

With that, she was gone.

The three slept comfortably for the first time since their capture.

As the fourth day broke, the ship motored into a storm. Not a big storm, just lots of rain and lightning and wind. Since the ship was large and well built, the three inside barely noticed the difference other than the fact they weren't allowed to go out to their cage on deck. By now they had gotten used to the rocking of the ship and it was becoming almost a comforting feeling.

Rather than bringing trays for breakfast as was the usual, their escort awakened them early then waited until they took turns in the bathroom before chaining their collars together and leashing Kate in the front. The shackles would remain off, he said, as long as nobody took it in their heads to do anything stupid. The man made it perfectly clear that anything stupid would be dealt with severely. All three of them still bore lingering marks from the dragons tail and were sufficiently reluctant to repeat that procedure. They followed along docilely as he led them down the passageway. By now being led naked throughout the ship bothered them little if at all.

Being new to boats in general and never having been on one of this size, they were always amazed when they were led into a new room, wondering exactly how large this ship was. This time it was Masters dining room. A large oak table set with plates, glasses and silverware and seven chairs. Misaki, Richie and Yuiko down one side. Ash, Hunter and Kate down the other. Master, of course, presided at the head of the table.

The food was good and plentiful. Scrambled eggs, sausages, hash browns, thick fluffy biscuits with chunky sausage gravy. Buttered toast and jelly. Milk, orange juice and coffee. Still being teenagers, they were all starving and ate until their bellies ached for the first time in days.

While aboard the ship, Richie explained, the food was made by the ship's cook and his staff who fed them as well as the crew. But once they reached the island they would prepare all of their own meals. The newcomers were quizzed on their cooking experience. Since Kate had been planning on going to a culinary college the following month, it was decided she would be placed nominally in charge of the kitchen upon their return home.

Home... that word always hung rather heavily in the air. For the older of the three it was a return to their normal life on the island. For the younger ones the word was met with a bit of melancholy as they reflected on a life they might never see again. Homes and families and friends and pets. Places and toys and clothes and dreams of the future which were slipping further and further away with each passing throb of the ships massive motors.

Seeing the look on the newest charges, Richie tried to distract them as best he could, regaling them with a tale of being lost in Buckingham Palace while trying to find a restroom. The story managed to wipe away the sad looks and get them all laughing and at ease once again.

Throughout it all, Master sat quietly eating his breakfast and sipping coffee. He was quiet enough they almost forgot he was there. But it was quite obvious he was listening to every word and observing each expression and movement.

"Yuiko, come." Master said softly, pushing his plate aside and turning his chair slightly. The girl jumped up from her seat. Walking to him, she bowed then went to her knees. The others couldn't see exactly what she was doing but when her head went to his lap and began bobbing up and down slowly it became quite evident. Three faces blushed a bright red. It was the first time he had done such a thing in front of them and each of the new pets shivered at the thought of when it became their turn. The girls both felt themselves grow wet inside their little cages and Hunter blushed even harder as his prick began twitching inside his own.

Though it was never actually quiet aboard the ship, what with the motors throbbing and the hull creaking and even now with the storm growling outside, the sudden silence in the room was deafening. The sounds of Masters prick sliding in and out of the girls mouth and his little growls of pleasure were seemingly the only source of noise in the room.

"Ash." The girl gave a startled squeak. "Come here, girl."

"Oooohhh god..." she murmured. "Yes, Master." He pointed to a spot right next to the girl busily sucking his prick and trembling, she knelt down. Taking her hand he gathered up the little japanese girls long thick black hair and had Ash hang onto it, just at the nape of her neck while her head bobbed up and down. His hand went to the back of Ash's own neck, making her imagine what it would be like when it was her turn to kneel between his feet.