Laura and the Impaler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers

Velda Turner spoke up. 'I'm not an actress. I've never done any acting. How do I learn in……., well, in no time at all?'

'There will be very little acting involved,' he said, then, 'tomorrow morning, we'll take a tour of the castle. We meet in the entrance hall at ten. OK?'

Ilona now stood and said, 'Coffee will be served in the library.' She waved her arm in the direction we all had to follow to find the library, where big sofas and coffee tables were arranged on a parquet floor, with scattered Turkish rugs.

Laura watched all the people as they chatted about the Doctor's announcement, and was just thinking herself a little apart from the rest when she realised that Myra was speaking to her. She was leaning over the back of the sofa that Laura was sitting on, he hand idly stroking Laura's hair, her cheek close enough for Laura to be able to smell her delicate fragrance, her unfettered breast just touching Laura's shoulder through the thin, soft silk of her dress.

'What on earth did you make of that?' she was asking, and Laura had to compose herself before answering, noticing that Jakob, sat opposite, had a hint of a smile on his face, and was watching his wife intently.

Laura instinctively reached up and took Myra's long-fingered hand in hers, and said, 'I don't know, really – but there's something about this place. Do you feel it too?'

'Yes, darling, I do. We'll talk later, shall we? Now I must join Jakob – he looks like a lost puppy!'

She gave a meaningful squeeze of Laura's hand, and went over to sit with her husband, but no sooner had she sat down, than she beckoned to Laura to join them, and moved apart from Jakob to make room between them.

'But I don't want to intrude!' said Laura.

'Don't be silly, darling,' said Myra, 'Jakob says you're not to sit on your own, and I agree!'

She squeezed in between them on the overstuffed sofa, acutely aware that Jakob had only to glance sideways to see one of her breasts – somehow it didn't matter. He was talking, though.

'Myra says you find the atmosphere exciting?'

'I don't know. It's all to do with old films, and, well, the mystery of our arrival here. I had this image, when I put on the nightgown………it's silly, really.'

'What, being ravaged, or tortured, that sort of thing?'

'That sort of thing, yes.'

Just talking about it, sat between these beautiful people, there she was, getting all wet again, and she sensed that her breathing had quickened involuntarily.

Now, simultaneously, Myra had her hand on Laura's knee, just moving it slowly, ever so slowly, in the very beginnings of a stroking motion, up her thigh, whilst Jakob had snaked his arm around her shoulders, and his hand had crept down inexorably towards her breast, so that the tips of his fingers were just flicking the very point of her nipple through her dress.

'I think it's all very exciting too, don't you, darling?' said Jakob.

'Mmm,' replied his wife, and Laura put her hand over hers, encouraging her, guiding her further up her slim thigh.

Jakob glanced around at the other guests, and said, 'Perhaps we'd better go to our room, don't you think?'

'Unless we want an audience,' said Myra, softly, 'but hadn't we better ask Laura?'

'There's nothing I'd like more,' said Laura, draining her apricot liqueur.

They got up as one, and several pairs of eyes followed them as they made for the door, the women's heels clicking sharply on the wooden floor.

When they got to the Epstein's room, identical to Laura's, she felt a slight attack of panic coming on. This lovely woman attracted her, true, and her gorgeous husband – well! But she had never touched another woman's body, never in her life, and, more than anything, she was ashamed that her inexperience would show – she simply didn't know what to do.

But as they got in the room, Jakob closed the door behind them, and said, 'I'll go and shower, OK?', and Myra, who had preceded Laura into the room, swept her heavy auburn mane away from her neck, and said, 'Untie me, darling, will you?'

With slightly trembling fingers, Laura flipped open the bow which secured the halter-neck of Myra's dress, and, lifting the two ends over her shoulders, cupped her naked girlish breasts with both hands. She thrilled at their firmness, and teased her nipples to long, hard buds.

'Laura, darling, that's wonderful!' breathed Myra, 'you can do that for as long as you like.'

'It's……..it's the first time, for me,' said Laura, hesitantly.

'I hope you don't think I'm a hardened old dyke,' said Myra, shrugging away for long enough to turn around and face her.

'Of course not!' said Laura, 'I just thought, the moment I saw you at the airport, that you were the most beautiful couple I'd ever seen in my life!'

Myra took Laura's head in her hands and kissed her full on the mouth, finding the other woman's lips pliable and succulent, her tongue darting into Myra's eager mouth, probing, as she pressed her slim body against Myra's, fumbling desperately to push open the front of her dress, so that their naked breasts would be in contact.

Suddenly, she felt strong hands pulling the dress from her shoulders, then down over her hips, leaving her naked except for her stilettos. Glancing round, she saw that Jakob had come padding out of the bathroom, a white towel around his waist, his hair glistening wet. He was now pulling down the zipper of his wife's tight skirt. In no time, she too was naked, and Laura gasped at her magnificence. She had long, elegant, athlete's legs, and a completely clean-shaven pubis.

She lay back on the bed, letting Laura look at her. She wore the finest of gold chains around her slender waist, somehow emphasising her nakedness.

'Do you like me?' she asked, teasingly, letting a hand wander between her legs, stroking her pussy-lips, as if it were an unconscious act.

'I think you are marvellous,' said Laura, feeling just a bit ordinary in this Goddess's company.

'Come here, let me have a look at you,' said Myra, holding a hand out towards her, and Laura let herself be pulled to kneel beside her on the bed.

'You're beautiful too,' she said, 'tomorrow you must let me shave you, but you are lovely, you know.'

Laura found herself reddening at Myra's praise, and had almost forgotten Jakob, until suddenly he was beside her, kneeling on the bed.

Boldly, she pulled the towel away from his midriff, and his long, circumcised cock stood proudly out above the horizontal, rock-hard when she encircled it gently with her hand. But Myra was impatient to have Laura's attention, and, putting an arm around her neck, directed her head down between her legs, which she obligingly parted, wide, wide apart, so that the sweet wetness of her gaping pink cunt was lewdly displayed. Laura sought her vagina, plunged her tongue into its innermost depths, pushing as hard as she could to enter her, and at the same time, found Myra's insistent clit, poking out from its hood. She pinched it between her fingers, and Myra cried out, pulling Laura bodily into a '69' position.

She heard Jakob say, 'Open her for me, my love!'

Myra skilfully parted Laura's labia, lapped her with a knowing tongue, stimulating Laura's eager little bud, but not going beyond that, until Laura was on the point of begging her to penetrate her, then she sensed that Jakob had climbed up between her legs, and she felt him slowly start to thrust at the very portal of her waiting, impatient cunt, the very crown of his cock making its presence felt. He was immensely experienced, and when he penetrated her to the hilt, it was as if she had never been fucked before.

'Oh!' she cried, as he rammed his entire length into her, and she responded by gripping him with power she hardly knew she possessed, in the muscles of her vagina, sending him into paroxysms of delight with each stroke, as she alternately gripped and released him.

'I'm going to have to cum!' he shouted, and it didn't matter, because, both women were, by now, close enough. Myra said quietly, 'My arsehole, darling, my arsehole!', and Laura diverted her attention from the sweetness of her cunt for long enough to thrust a long forefinger hard up the Jewess's rectum, whilst, as she felt Jakob stiffen and pump his seed deep within her, he poked his finger into her own virgin, puckered hole, in a completely new, painful, shatteringly exciting experience. She almost blacked out with the sheer power of the orgasm which engulfed her.

'Oh, Jakob!' was all she could say, and they all collapsed in an exhausted heap.

When she had recovered sufficiently to speak, she said, in a slightly accusatory tone, 'You hurt me, then!'

'I know,' said Jakob, 'but we can prepare you, if you want. You'll know pleasures you've never even dreamt of.'

As he spoke, Myra was caressing her breasts, kissing her lightly, and she found herself slowly becoming aroused once more. Suddenly, Jakob was kneeling beside her, his semi-erect weapon in his hand. She took it from him and licked the tip with her long tongue, then inserted it between her luscious lips. He hardened instantly, as she looked up into his eyes, then took him deep into her throat, as Myra transferred her attentions to Laura's still soaking cunt, dripping with Jakob's cum. She lapped her hungrily, bringing moans of delight from Laura as she sucked hard on Jakob's long organ, but then he was ready, and Myra knelt on the bed, her head on the pillow, and spread her arse-cheeks wide with both hands, presenting the dark tunnel of her arsehole to her husband, who, kneeling up behind her, speared her with one rapid thrust, causing her to gasp and writhe as he buried his cock right up to the hilt, and drove in and out, while Laura moved under her and found she could lick Jakob's balls and Myra's cunt with one long movement of her tongue.

Laura felt another massive orgasm welling up within her as she heard Myra's breathing reaching crisis point, and Jakob's strokes approaching their inevitable finale. She could hold it off no longer, and abandoned herself to its wild pleasure, as the other two came copiously, Jakob gushing into her bowels, Myra groaning like an animal as she knew release.

When, afterwards, they lay together, Jakob promised Laura he would initiate her gently into the anal joys his wife so clearly loved, and Myra allayed any doubts she may have had, telling her that now it was the only way she could find true ecstasy.

Laura then went back to her own room, even though she knew they wouldn't have minded her staying the night. She wanted time alone now, time to think, but as soon as her head touched the pillow, she was fast asleep, and slept until the sun streamed through the narrow Gothic window.

When she looked out of the window, the sun was already peeping through the tops of the pines, but she saw to her relief that it was still only eight fifteen, so she still had time for a quick shower and a hunt for some breakfast before their designated meeting at ten.

She slipped into a cotton print dress, gave her hair a quick brush, grimaced at her image in the mirror, and went in search of breakfast.

It was being served in a little annexe off the main banqueting hall, and, looking around for a vacant place, she saw Velda Turner alone at a small table, and asked if she might join her. The other woman smiled nicely and pushed out the chair for her to sit down, then, whilst coffee and roll were being served, indicated discreetly with a roll of her eyes a corner table, where the sultry Ilona and Lavinia Hanson were sitting. Even from this distance, she could see that Ilona had her hand up Lavinia's short skirt, and was moving it gently up and down. The blonde's mouth was open, her head tilted slightly back, her fists clenched, one of them screwing up a serviette.

'That's a bit hard to take, at breakfast-time,' said Laura.

'Turn you on, does it?' asked Velda, her hazel eyes showing a twinkle of something that might have been amusement.

Laura was reluctant to answer, but Velda saw from her expression that she was affected by the scene, and smiled. She really was very pretty, thought Laura, her flawless complexion framed by soft dark brown shoulder-length hair, and, for the first time, Laura realised as she watched the other girl eat her breakfast, that she had a silver stud in her tongue. Involuntarily, she caught herself wondering what it would feel like to kiss her. 'Laura!' she thought, 'what is going on? Are you turning into a raving Lesbian?'

She put it down to the atmosphere at the Castle, and finishing her breakfast as quickly as she could, hurried off to her room, put finishing touches to her make-up, put a thin jacket on over her dress, and made her way to the entrance hall for the ten o'clock rendezvous.

The whole group was already there when she got down, with the exception of the Epsteins, who arrived a minute or two later, both acknowledging her with a friendly peck on the cheek. Laura was happy to see that almost all the women had opted for summer dresses, or miniskirts and blouses, so that she didn't feel out of place. The sole exception was Madhuri, who was magnificent in her traditional sari, this one scarlet and gold.

Dr White asked for silence, and then told them they were going on a tour of the Castle, as promised. He led them through various chambers, including suites where allegedly Kings of Romania had stayed, and all the usual things you would expect from a great castle. He showed them a big modern glass atrium extended from the west wing, where a free-form swimming pool, surrounded by tropical palms looked inviting.

Then they descended a long twisting stone corridor, down, down into the dank, cold bowels of the earth. Laura shuddered, but her excitement piqued, as they entered the vast dungeons, with their many chambers, lit by flickering torches in iron brackets.

Laura saw that, in front of her, the Epsteins were huddled together closely, and she herself felt Velda slip her arm through hers, needing to be close in the cold, clammy atmosphere. Soon she had Madhuri at her other side, the three of them clinging to each other as Dr White described the terrors of the place. And terrors there were in plenty. As they descended further, the walls bore iron ringbolts, from many of which hung chains, with wrist-cuffs at their ends. Set lower were ankle restraints. The stone walls behind them were clearly bloodstained from the hundreds of victims who had passed this way. Then there were the machines. Dr White showed them the racks, not omitting one which spread the victim apart laterally while the torturer impaled her (usually a female, he said, grimly) at his pleasure. They moved on to the braziers, where irons for branding still reposed, as if waiting for future victims. Then he showed them the 'Iron Maidens.' What Laura hadn't realised was that they weren't all designed to kill. The most fiendish ones certainly did, with awful spikes, which, when the apparatus was closed, simply impaled the body and head of the victim, resulting in a horrible death. But there were others which had much shorter spikes. Dr White explained that unfaithful wives were placed naked in them, and when they were shut in, the myriad spikes perforated the skin of the woman, causing her unspeakable agony. She was left there sometimes for days of terrible torture, to repent her ways. He showed them no less than five different models.

He also showed them various whips, canes and floggers that had been used on the victims. During all this time, Velda had gripped Laura's arm tightly, and, whether it was her nearness, that of Madhuri at her other side, or the contemplation of these awful instruments of torture, or a combination of all of them, Laura found herself getting embarrassingly wet. What was more, when she squirmed just a little, in the sort of feminine gesture a woman can often hide, she knew Velda had noticed, because she glanced sideways at Laura, the very tip of her tongue, with its arcane stud, just momentarily flicking out from between her pretty lips. Laura smiled back.

Over a light lunch in the same place where they had breakfasted, Velda said, 'There was something about all that, down there, wasn't there?'

'What do you mean?' asked Laura.

'I think you know.' Velda was watching her intently now, and she nodded.

The Epsteins were wrapped up in each other, and Madhuri was sitting with Sandra. Ilona was again occupying a corner table with Lavinia, stroking the back of her hand on top of the table. There was an undeniable atmosphere of sexual tension, which might have been why Laura didn't make any move to remove her knee when she felt it brush against Velda's, under the table. Neither did the brunette move her leg away – rather she pushed it gently but firmly against Laura's, and looked a question at her, lips just slightly apart. The moment broke as their meal was served, but there was a bond between them, Laura could feel, and she liked the sensuous feel of their bare knees rubbing slowly together as they ate, their eyes seldom leaving each other.

Dr White stood up at the far side, and tapped a glass for attention, then announced that they were all welcome to use the 'tropical garden pool' for the afternoon.

'Do you want to do that?' asked Laura.

'Why not?' said Velda, 'see you there in half an hour or so?'

'Yeah, perhaps we can continue our conversation – you know, about the dungeon?'

Velda just smiled, and stroked Laura's arm as she stood to leave. There was something about her touch that made Laura uncomfortable, but, at the same time, made her yearn for more – and that tongue-stud was……well, it was simply erotic.

Back in her room, Laura stripped, throwing her damp panties in the laundry bag, then, on a whim, she decided to do what Myra had promised to do to her, all by herself. There was a plastic razor in the bathroom, as well as a sachet of shaving cream. She lathered herself as thoroughly as possible, and then took infinite care to remove every vestige of hair from her pussy. She didn't have very much anyway, as she had been accustomed to wearing a bikini for years, but now she carefully worked all around her labia, and, using a hand-mirror, right up into the crack of her arse, until she was satisfied that she was as smooth as a ten-year-old. As an experiment, she slipped her cotton dress back on, and practised walking up and down the room without panties. She admitted to herself that it felt lovely, and decided there and then that she would go out like that at her first opportunity.

She suddenly realised that time was passing, and squealed when she looked at her watch. It was already nearly forty five minutes since she had promised to be at the pool in half an hour. Wriggling into a minimal white string bikini, and slipping a towelling robe over it, she stepped into a pair off mules, and went down to the west wing atrium.

As she approached, she saw that all the guest were laying around in bathing costumes already, so she slid the robe off, and carried it over her shoulder, looking for Velda.

She didn't have far to look. Velda was reclining on a sunbed close to the water's edge, reading what appeared to be an account of medieval torture. She put it down as Laura approached.

'Sorry I took so long,' said Laura, then did a double-take, when she noticed that Velda was topless, but also that one of her nipples was pierced, and bore a small silver ring. Her breasts were quite small and pointed, retaining their shape as she lay back on the bed.

'It's rude to stare,' she said, smiling at Laura.

'Oh, Velda, I didn't mean to, it's just that…..well, you're so lovely!'

'I think you're beautiful too,' said Velda, 'aren't you going to lie down?'

Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers