Laura and the Impaler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

'Good interview?' asked Myra.

'Certainly,' he said, 'I have been offered a leading role, though the terms do seem a little vague.'

'Well, darling,' said Myra, 'you've nothing else to do until the autumn anyway, have you?'

'That's perfectly true,' he said, 'our new contracts aren't due to start until October, and an actor's life is always a bit hit-and-miss.'

Now, Laura thought, she knew what they did for a living, and somehow she wasn't surprised.

They all went into the pool together, and Jakob caught Laura resting at the shallow end.

'Why don't you come up to join us for siesta this afternoon?' he asked.

Instantly, she remembered what he had promised to do to her, and sought Myra, swimming up to her quietly.

'Myra,' she said, nervously, 'Jakob has asked me to come up for the siesta with you today.'

'Yes, darling, you must come. Please do!'

'I'd love to, you know that, Myra, but I'm scared, scared of what he wants to do to me.'

'You silly girl,' said Myra, 'come with me – I want to show you something.'

She emerged, dripping, from the pool, and held a hand out to Laura, crossing the Astroturf just as the other two Swedish girls came chattering out to the pool, both topless, and carrying huge towels.

Myra led her into a big, marble-walled toilet, with capacious shower-cubicles. She walked into one, pulled Laura after her and shut the door.

Myra bent over the wooden seat, and flipped open the bows which held her bikini bottoms. It fell to the ground, so that she was stark naked.

'There,' she said, 'stand behind me, and look!'

She put a hand on each lovely rounded buttock, and pulled them apart, stretching her arsehole so that Laura could see that it was a wide, dark, mysterious tunnel. As if the emphasise the point, Myra released the tension, and bunching together three fingers of on hand, plunged them deep into her velvet passage, giving a little cry of 'mmmm' as she did so.

'Darling!' said Laura, 'I'd give anything to have an arsehole like that.'

'You will have, you'll see!'

She withdrew her fingers and said, 'put yours in there for me, darling, will you?'

Laura obliged, and Myra fingered her clit while Laura pushed two fingers deep in and out of her friend's anus. In no time at all, Myra came, a shuddering little climax.

'You cow,' said Laura, 'that was all you wanted!'

'It was nice,' she said, 'but I really wanted to show you what can be done with your anus, darling. It will hurt a little at first, but you won't regret it, I promise you.'

At lunchtime, they were all agog, awaiting the results of the 'casting', but Dr White announced that results would be made known at dinnertime, and that they were all free to do as they pleased during the afternoon. For those who wished, there was a hunting trip laid on, but those who preferred to stay in the castle could avail themselves of the pool, gymnasium, sauna, or film theatre.

Laura was afraid that Velda might think it odd that she didn't want to spend time with her, but, to her relief, she had put her name down for the hunting expedition, saying she hoped to see a bear. Laura wondered uncharitably if she was more interested in getting a knee-trembler with Goran.

Lunch finished, she had coffee with the Epsteins, and then they went up to their room. Laura excused herself, saying she would be ten minutes, and went back to her own room to take a shower. Not wishing to be outdone by Myra, she clipped in the longest pendant ear-rings she could find, applied rouge to her nipples and labia, brushed her long blonde hair until it shone, stepped into the highest stilettos she had brought, and slipped into the nightdress and negligee set that had been given her. Hoping she would see no-one on the short trip down the corridor, she slid out of the door, looked up and down the passageway like a thief, and trotted down to the Epsteins' room.

Jakob took her into his arms as soon as she was in the room, and if Myra was jealous, she showed no sign at all, commenting on how absolutely gorgeous she looked.

As if by magic, she was soon in bed between the two of them, all three of them naked, Myra, lapping her pussy for all she was worth. Before she could protest, even had she a mind to, Myra had produced a tube of lubricant, and was expertly smearing it around her forefinger, introducing that digit so slowly, infinitely slowly, into Laura's tight, virgin anus.

'God, it hurts!' yelled Laura, when Myra first gave a thrust which took her past the other woman's sphincter, 'you'll tear me! You will, you will!'

'No, darling, I won't tear you, but it will hurt, at first, I told you,' said Myra, as she wiggled the finger, turning it this way and that, her long, long nail scratching at the tender tissue. At the same time, she used the other hand to manipulate Laura's burgeoning clit, which, like a miniature penis, was thrusting its way out from its protecting hood.

'God, but you have a lovely clit,' said Jakob, who was watching closely, 'hasn't she, darling?'

'Gorgeous!' said Myra, pinching it between thumb and forefinger, never relenting her attention to Laura's arsehole, which now had two fingers probing within.

'Oh, My God!' shouted Laura, 'I don't think I can take any more. You'll kill me! Oh Myra – please! Oh, oh!'

She gave a mighty shudder and stiffened, as the granddad of all orgasms took her by storm.

Later she found she had drawn blood on Jakob's arm, where she had bitten him – she knew not when.

They lay together for a while before moving, then Jakob fished around in the bedside table, and presented Laura with a small red cardboard box. When she opened it, she knew instantly what it was. It was a small butt-plug.

'Where did you find that?' asked Myra.

'In the bottom of the suitcase,' he said, 'I'd forgotten we still had it, as you don't need it any more.'

Later, Myra helped Laura fit it, and told her to try and keep it in place as much as possible, even though Laura said it hurt terribly. Jakob told her that a couple of days with the plug, and another session or two with Myra, and she would be ready to 'lose her anal virginity.'

Laura rested in her room with a sore backside, but feeling strangely more whole than she had for a long time.

For dinner, Laura wore the slinky purple gown with the plunging neckline she had worn on the first evening. Nothing underneath, but she was acutely aware of the intrusive butt-plug, which felt on the point of popping out, even though Myra had assured her that it wouldn't. She just hoped nobody would suggest dancing that evening. As she walked in with the plug in place, and sat down, though, she remembered the warmth that had spread through her when Myra had expertly invaded her tunnel. And she thought about the sight of Myra's gaping hole, and how it had somehow affected her, made her want to be able to accommodate Jakob, and, if she dare think about it, Vlad, in her own nether orifice. She caught herself getting wet for the hundredth time on this strange holiday, and tried to concentrate on the food being served.

When sweet was on the table, Dr White stood and held out a clipboard.

'I have here the results of the casting interviews held this morning, which I am sure you are all eagerly awaiting. There is, as you may have realised, a situation for one male lead only, but five young women are required for major parts. I will read out the names now. They are:

Inger Anderssen, Laura Crane, Myra Epstein, Liv Lendahl, and Madhuri Srivanath. I realise those who have been left out will feel disappointed, but we will be needing some for minor parts. Sandra, here, will, of course assist in production.' He indicated the young woman we had originally thought to be his wife.

'Oh, of course,' he continued, 'in case you haven't guessed, Jakob Epstein will be taking the male lead. His screen-name will be better-known to many – Grant Levy.'

Laura could have kicked herself, she had seen Jakob in films, and never made the connection, until that moment. Still, she wasn't going to think of him as Grant Levy – not any more!

Laura looked across the table at Velda, and saw that she had a face like thunder. She had been counting on selection. When they all filed into the lounge for coffee, Laura sought her out to comfort her, and found her totally disconsolate.

'But I'm beautiful,' she said, 'and I so much wanted a part – I was looking forward to it so much!'

'I know, darling,' Laura said, 'but look at Dagmar – she's gorgeous too.'

'I think he lost interest in me when he saw my whip-marks.'

'Why would he? His ancestors did much worse than that.'

'I've been thinking. Perhaps he wants to put the marks there himself.'

Laura shuddered, but not without a frisson of anticipatory pleasure at the thought of things that Vlad might do to her.

That night, when Laura got to her room, she knew sleep would not come easily, so, wearing just her long white nightgown, she crept down to the Epsteins' room. Not a word passed between them as she climbed into bed beside Jakob, and she slept instantly, not waking until the first rays of sunlight dappled the wall opposite the window. Then she slid out of bed, and stealthily left the two of them stirring, tip-toeing out and back to her own room.

At breakfast, Myra came and joined her with coffee and croissants.

'Why didn't you stay?' she demanded.

'I thought you deserved some privacy!' smiled Laura.

'You know,' said Myra, 'you're very good for us, as a couple.'

'Oh?'

'Sure. I think it's good for all of us, don't you?'

Laura looked at Myra's pretty, open face, and could only agree.

'What do you think to Vlad?' was Myra's next question.

'He excites me,' said Laura, 'do you want me to be honest?'

'Of course.'

'He could do anything he wants to me,' said Laura, 'anything!'

'Wow!' said Myra, and then, 'still got your plug in?'

'I suppose that's relevant – and yes!' she laughed.

Dr. White came into the lounge, and looking around to check that all the cast were present, raised his voice above the level of conversation to say that the chosen members of the cast should meet at ten next morning in the film theatre.

When Laura got down to the film theatre next morning, most of the cast were already there, and Madhuri, the only missing member, arrived a few seconds later, in western dress, she noticed – a denim skirt and jacket. She herself had decided to wear a trouser suit, which made it easier to retain the butt-plug in place, at least for another day. She remained, however, uncomfortably aware of it, though strangely in a state of permanent semi-arousal, probably because of the recent memories it evoked of her sessions with Myra and Jakob. She supposed she could just as easily have put on a pair of panties under a skirt, but not wearing them had almost become an article of faith, so she had elected to wear the fawn trouser suit that morning, with a dark brown silk blouse.

The screen was out of sight, so there wasn't going to be a film, and this was confirmed when Ilona marched in, laced tightly into her black 'restraint' dress, her hair scraped back severely into a bun, her heels the highest Laura had ever seen. She stood to one side of the low stage, and in walked Vlad, dressed like a Cossack cavalryman, in shining leather boots, and breeches, his jacket open, and his shirt open-necked, showing black hairs sprouting from his broad chest. Laura's heart missed several beats.

He spoke to them in his soft but deep and commanding voice, in perfect English.

'So. You are all here and, I hope, ready to work.' He looked around, but expected no dissent, and carried on, 'I intend to make not one but several films, aimed at different markets – some of them of a specialist nature, which I hope will explain some of the questions I asked you at your casting interviews.'

He paused to let this sink in, then went on, 'from time to time, other people may well join you on the cast, and some of the people who have not been selected from your intake may well be drafted in during the next days. I will speak to them separately.'

He spoke now to Ilona in Romanian, and she pulled down the flexible screen, and flicked off the lights, so that the only light was the square which now shone on the screen.

'I will show you a short clip from a trial shoot that we did, to give you all some idea of the degree of realism that we shall try to achieve. The short scene takes place in the dungeons, which I understand you have all seen.'

On screen, a heavy studded oak door creaked noisily open, and two hooded and robed figures walked slowly in, flanking a third, a naked girl wearing leg-irons, her wrist cuffed, her mouth gagged. Her eyes showed real terror. As they entered the chamber,

a woman, who closely resembled Ilona, dressed in a black corset and thigh boots, stepped up to her, unlocked her cuffs and refastened them to a ring behind a column, so that the whole of the girl's back and buttocks were exposed. The woman held out her hand until one of the robed figures passed her a thin leather paddle, and then, with an audible swish and crack, belaboured the girl about the back and buttocks, thoroughly reddening her victim's young, tender flesh.

After some dozen ferocious strokes, she desisted, and casually kicked the girl's feet apart, whereupon one of the robed figures could be seen approaching from the right, a huge erect penis sticking out through the gap in his robe. The screen went dark, and the audience was left gasping.

When Ilona flicked on the lights, Vlad was stood there smiling. 'You didn't want to see any more, did you?' He chuckled, 'Not all our films will be like that one of course. Some are going to be for general distribution. But there is a huge market for films like that, believe me, and where better to make them than where the real legends originated?'

He paused and looked at his audience, 'Now, if any of you want out, go now! If not, we start work this afternoon.' With that, he strode out, leaving them all a bit speechless.

Dr White, who had sat quietly to one side, said, 'All meet here at four, OK?'

'That will get a few people talking!' said Myra, as they left the theatre.

'I wonder if I'll get to star in one of those?' said Laura.

'Would you like that?' asked Jakob.

'I don't know, I really don't,' said Laura, but she seemed to be licking her lips in anticipation, Jakob noticed, and he smiled knowingly at Myra.

At lunch, Jakob handed Laura a small box.

'Don't open it until you're in your room,' he said, 'but then you'll find it a more comfortable substitute, and probably more stimulating. Have a little play with it, why don't you?'

Myra was grinning, obviously well aware of what was in the box, and Laura could hardly wait to get back to her room to have a look.

When she did so, she found five garishly-coloured purple plastic balls, somewhat smaller than ping-pong balls, but more robustly-made, connected by means of beaded plastic cord. At one end of the string was an ornate loop. There was also, thoughtfully, a small tube of lubricant.

Laura perched on the edge of the bath and pulled out the butt-plug, feeling intant relief, but when she smeared lube on the first of the balls, she realised that it was a good deal wider than the plug had been, and her eyes widened as her delicate anus expanded to take the diameter of the new invasion.

'Oh!' she said, involuntarily, as the first ball plopped into her arsehole, and, when she had pushed three in, she pulled them out again. The sensation was ecstatic, making her whimper with delight, and as she came, she looked down between her legs. She could scarcely believe what she saw – her cunt was actually squirting! She had felt her juices well up inside her pussy, but to see them actually squirting out! Wow! Did this happen often? She really didn't know.

Lubricating all five balls, she found it easier than she had expected to get them into her tunnel, and made sure to leave the loop hanging out, so that she could pull them out when she wanted. They certainly felt more secure than the butt-plug had, and she felt she could walk with them in, but when she did so, their constant movement was very arousing. She put on a light summer dress and a pair of heels and went down to meet the rest of them.

'Well?' asked Jakob, as soon as he saw her.

'Yes,' she said, noncommittally, but smiling.

'Good!' he said.

They all sat down, and Vlad strode in, dressed as he had been that morning, with Ilona again in tow. He looked them over and smiled briefly, Laura squirmed just slightly on her chair, and felt the delicious sensation of the balls moving around in her arsehole.

'Control yourself, girl!' she thought, 'if you cum in this dress, and squirt again, it'll be all too obvious!'

Vlad was speaking. 'We are going to start off by making a mass-market vampire movie.'

He held his hands up in supplication. 'OK, I know it's all been done before, but not as authentically as we shall do it, and not since the days of Hammer, whose stuff is now dated. We will go for soft porn, and good realism. Dr White will direct, I will play the Count, and Jakob the male lead. You will all be paid extremely well – details are available.You will notice lorry-loads of equipment and bus-loads of people arriving tonight and tomorrow – all the sound and lighting teams, camera gear and so-forth will soon be here. Now, are there any questions?'

There were lots, and Vlad and Dr White answered them for the better part of an hour – how long the filming would take, whether they would film away from the castle, what was going to be the 'home' language of the film, and even whether Vlad himself believed any of the Dracula legend. At this last question he scoffed, and said it was a lot of silly nonsense, but 'good for business.'

As the meeting broke up, he handed everyone papers. All got a synopsis of the film's story, and the main players were given their own outline scripts to read. In a day or two, he told them, detailed scripts would be given them to be learned. Laura was surprised to find that she was to be given a major part, that of a girl named Naomi, servant to Sarah, wife of Doctor Brinkman, who was to be played by Myra. Doctor Brinkman, of course, was Jakob. After a quick glance at the dramatis personae she wandered off to her room, as did the rest of the cast, and settled down on her couch to read through the twenty-odd sheets of closely-typed script.

It was all pretty standard stuff. Set – she raised her eyebrows at this – in the present day, it featured a young couple of aristocrats, travelling through Eastern Europe with their maidservant. He was obsessed with ancient legends, and they stopped at a local hostelry to investigate rumours of unexplained deaths in the area in the nineteen twenties and thirties. The locals clammed up, of course, but a barmaid came to her room and showed the maid how she had been taken up to the castle and whipped, to warn her not to tell anyone what she knew – and they had a brief lesbian affair. (There was a note in the margin to the effect that they could call in 'Miss Turner' for this scene) – 'Christ, they've got it all worked out!' thought Laura, and read on.

The barmaid never really told Naomi what she knew, but was found dead next morning, tied to a tree, and impaled on a stake. By her side lay a jug, its contents mostly gone, but it had been full of the girl's blood. Naomi told all this to her mistress, and the upshot of it was that they all trooped off up to the castle, of course.

There, they were met (in the dark entrance hall, where no sunlight fell) by the urbane Count, and his beautiful wife (played, of course, by Ilona) and were offered – and accepted – accommodation. At dinner, they were waited upon by the beautiful (and scantily-clad) staff, played by Inger, Liv and Madhuri, and then, as they were enjoying coffee and liqueurs, Ilona walked in and announced that a small entertainment was to be provided for their 'honoured guests.' Lights were dimmed and Inger and Madhuri, showing a fantastic contrast between Nordic and Indian types, did an erotic dance, which ended with them both naked and in a '69' position on a goatskin rug. Meanwhile, Liv did an enthusiastic lapdance on all three guests, ensuring that they all went to bed in a state of sexual arousal.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers