Laura and the Impaler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers

Laura read on, and saw that the demise of her character was imminent, as Naomi masturbated on her bed, oblivious to the open window. In, of course, flew the Count, in his bat persona, and she was duly presented with his fangs – in the sexiest manner, of course.

On went the tale, looking vaguely familiar from here on in, as Doctor Brinkman rescued his lovely wife from a few narrow squeaks at the point of the Count's elongated canines, almost got himself fucked – and sucked – by the thirsty Countess and successively failed to rescue the three girls from horrible, if sexy, fates.

In a final showdown, the Count meets the inevitable sticky end, impaled on big stake.

Unnecessarily, Laura was glancing through her own outline script, when a quiet knock sounded at her door.

When she opened it, standing there, to her surprise, was Jakob.

'Doctor Brinkman!' she said, 'you came to see your servant!'

'What a load of old bollocks!' he said, 'good job we're getting paid!'

'Does Myra know you're here?' asked Laura.

'As a matter of fact it was her idea, darling. She said, and I quote, "go and put that poor girl out of her misery, I can't stand to see her walking around like that" – so I'm here.'

Laura let him help her up from the couch, and he took her in his arms and kissed her gently on the lips, then she led him to the bed, and sat on its edge, easing her full cotton skirt up her long slender legs, revealing the glory of her haven mound. She parted her legs as he looked on admiringly.

'Go, you are beautiful, Laura,' he told her, as she slowly parted her labia with two fingers of one hand, showing him the moist pinkness within, and the depths of her secret hole. She used the other hand to tease her clit from its hiding place under its hood, and he watched, fascinated as its erect little nub peeked at him.

But he could take a passive role no more, and took hold of her legs, widening their spread still more, and pulling her towards the edge of the bed. The loop of purple cord trailed from her anus, and he pulled gently at it. With an audible 'plop,' a ball flipped out, leaving her anus more open than before, and her trailed a finger around its rim before pulling the next two out.

'Oooh,' she said, 'that's wonderful,' as he watched the fourth ball explode from her newly-capacious arsehole. On more tug, and he had all five balls in his hand – she was writhing with sensation, and he knew he had no time to spare. The sight of her had aroused him beyond belief in any case, and his erection was painful, so that when he unbuttoned his trousers, his rod sprang out stiff and straight. Without delay, he spat on her anus – that would have to do for lubricant – and came up between her legs. She still doubted whether she could take his lovely cock in her poor arsehole, and whimpered when he had just his circumcised crown inserted into the very portals, but she knew there was no stopping him now, and that the pain was somehow going to be more than worthwhile. He drove himself in, past her sphincter, her velvet tightness driving him crazy with lust as he knew he must hurt her, and she knew that she wanted him to.

When he said, 'I'm sorry, Laura!' she replied, 'Hurt me, you bastard, hurt me, hurt me!'

She was screaming, so that he had to put a hand over her mouth lest someone should hear, as he finally took her anal virginity, and with one massive thrust, came in a great searing flow of hot spunk, as she gushed her own fluid out on to his stomach, with the force of her fearsome orgasm.

'Thank you, Jakob,' she said, 'and please thank Myra for me!'

After he had left her, she lay on the bed, wallowing in the delicious aftermath of pleasure and pain with which he had left her. She raised her buttocks towards her wardrobe's mirrored door, and held her cheeks wide apart, admiring the lewd gape of her own newly-penetrated anus. She knew that her life had changed.

Laura found she had a lot to learn in her role as an actress, over the next weeks. She learned a lot from Jakob and Myra, with whom she spent a lot of time, sleeping with them both whenever she was invited. They were both generous lovers, one or the other of them sometimes playing a passive role, such as when Myra merely held Laura's legss apart, gently massaging her labia and her anus, then taking Jakob briefly in her mouth to prepare him, before he plunged into Laura's waiting orifices. Jakob also could stand aside and allow the two women to make love, enjoying the tender pleasures they all derived.

The filming moved ahead slowly, as the novice actresses learned their lines, and the locations were prepared, lighting and scenery a paramount concern. On several days, they had to abandon shooting because of the uncertain weather, whilst at other times, they turned it to their advantage, when Dr White wanted a scene to take place on a foul, misty, or rainy day. They took over the nearest village, bemusing the few inhabitants with their technology and scantily-clad women, but it was the castle that most intrigued Laura, and especially when they shot scenes in the dungeons. She felt sure that, on those occasions, Vlad was forever watching her, and once, as they had just finished shooting a scene, he looked around, as if to make sure no-one was within ear-shot, and said quietly to her, 'I think you would like to sample some of the delights of my dungeon, wouldn't you, my dear?'

Laura was conscious of a shortness of breath as his hand brushed her unfettered breasts – deliberately for sure – then he was gone. She went back to her room and masturbated, bringing herself to an almost instant, shaking orgasm. Afterwards, at dinner, she confided in Myra, trying to remember Vlad's exact words. Myra didn't seem at all shocked, putting a hand on Laura's arm and saying, 'I suppose he's right, darling, isn't he?'

When the time came to shoot the scene in which Laura and Velda had their Lesbian affair, Laura found Velda strangely distant, and it was impossible to recreate the warmth that they had had between them before the casting. Their performance for the filming was just that – a performance – and they were both relieved when it was over. Velda then announced her decision to leave for England, and Laura, for one, was not sorry. She had to admit that there was no room in her affections for Velda – her love for Myra and Jakob grew daily, and knew no bounds.

One night, when she had been asked to join them for a drink in their room – an invitation which invariably led to them spending the night together – Jakob stroked Laura's knee and said, almost too casually, 'Myra tells me you had a strange conversation a few nights ago - about the dungeons?'

Laura didn't know how to respond, and looked to Myra to further the subject. She did so, coming to the point.

'I think Vlad noticed that Laura is turned on by…….by certain elements of torture and so forth. Isn't that right, darling?'

Laura nodded dumbly.

'You don't have to be ashamed of it, you know,' said Myra.

'Of course not,' agreed Jakob, 'perhaps you'd like us to do something about it?'

'I….I don't know,' said Laura, and she was trembling visibly, excited beyond her wildest dreams, suddenly knowing that it was what she wanted, what she wanted more than anything in the world, to be tied up and whipped by the two people she loved more than anyone. She kissed Myra fiercely, pressing her body to hers, so that Myra could feel the excited tremor coursing through her slim form. Then she pulled away ever so slightly and nodded to Myra.

With a shaking hand, she picked up her drink, and took a sip, then had a thought.

'Look,' said Laura, 'I have a naked scene to shoot tomorrow, so I need to have nice smooth skin. After that……….,' She let the sentence hang.

'After that, you'd like us to whip you, wouldn't you, darling?' Myra was nothing if not direct.

They slept together that night, but the thought of the coming night's entertainment lay between them, and their lovemaking was tender, but not sensational.

The next day, Laura thought she performed well for the cameras, admiring her own reflection in the 'bedroom' mirror on the set, teasing her nipples to erection, and toying with her labia just enough for the director's tastes, before the cloaked 'vampire' sailed

In through her open window, and bore her down onto her bed, ending her participation in the film.

That evening, Laura was nervous at dinner, hardly daring to look at Myra or Jakob. She sat next to Madhuri, and they talked about the filming, but Laura had little enthusiasm for the conversation, and was glad to get away when they started to drift into the lounge for coffee.

After a while, Jakob approached her and laid a hand on her shoulder, saying quietly, 'Have you changed your mind?'

She shook her head no, her eyes wide as she looked up at Jakob's handsome face.

'Then go and put on something suitable and go to our room. It isn't locked.'

She looked around furtively, fearful that someone was listening to their conversation. Nobody was close enough.

'What should I put on?'

'I'll leave that to you, dear,' he said, and turned away before Laura had chance to say more.

She left her coffee, and went up to her room, where she stripped and stood for some time before deciding what she should wear. She realised that there ought to be an element of ritual in this, and even thought of putting on the white negligee she had been given. Deciding against this, in case she somehow damaged its precious fabric, she rummaged through her drawer and came across a nightgown she had brought with her.

It was a long black silky one, with spaghetti straps, and felt nice against her skin. She put her long blonde hair up in a simple twirl, and paid attention to her make-up, then stepped into a pair of stiletto-heeled sandals. She glanced up and down the corridor before nipping down to the Epsteins' room, where she quietly let herself in, and sat patiently awaiting their arrival.

She didn't have long to wait before Myra came in alone, extending a hand to her. When she took it and stood up, Myra exclaimed, 'God, Laura, you look wonderful!' She took her head between her hands and they were exchanging fervent kisses when Jakob walked in. They broke off almost guiltily, and Jakob held Laura at arm's length. Her nipples thrust at the soft silk of the nightgown, as her breasts rose and fell with her short breaths.

'Are you sure you'd like us to whip you?' he asked

'I….I think so,' answered Laura, hesitantly.

'You need to be more positive than that,' said Jakob, 'but your gown has given me an idea.'

'I'll bet it has!' said Myra, coming up behind him and snaking a hand around his waist to stroke the burgeoning erection bulging hi trousers, 'why don't we get more comfortable?'

With that, they left Laura standing there and both disappeared into the dressing alcove for a few moments. When they returned, Myra was wearing a green silk kimono with black trim, and Jakob a maroon silk dressing gown. It stood wide open, his erection now proudly standing out like a bowsprit.

'Come, darling,' said Myra, 'I know what Jakob has in mind. He has done it to me, and it's the most erotic thing in the world.'

She led Laura into the bathroom, which had a huge, open, shower area at one end, and Jakob, behind her, produced a pair of handcuffs.

'Wherever did you get those, here?' asked his wife.

'Film props!' he said shortly, while she cuffed a now wild-eyed Laura, and, raising her arms above her head, made her fast to the shower-head.

'Raise the head just a little, darling, I think,' said Jakob, and Myra did his bidding, so that Laura was stretched uncomfortably, just in contact with the shower-base, thanks to her totteringly high heels.

'She looks beautiful in that gown, doesn't she?' asked Jakob.

'Mmmm,' was Myra's reply, 'but let's wet her, shall we?' Myra could scarcely disguise the excitement in her voice, as Jakob reached behind Laura and flipped on the tap. A rush of cold water fell over Laura, immediately drenching her, so that her gown stuck to her like a second skin, and it took her breath clean away.

'Oh, no, please, no!' she pleaded, but there was something, she knew, highly and irresistibly erotic about this, and now Myra moved up under the jet with her, snaking her silk-clad body up and down Laura's, bringing a groan from Jakob, who turned off the flow of water.

'Turn her around, darling,' he said to Myra, and she spun Laura about, so that she faced the wall. Seemingly from nowhere, Jakob produced a riding crop.

'Another film-prop!' he said, 'you remember how this feels when you're wet?'

'Oh!' said Myra, 'yes, I do.'

Jakob looked again at his wife, who nodded, then drew his arm back and, without warning, lashed Laura sharply across the dripping wet flesh of her upper back, just above the top of her nightgown. A serrated red welt showed instantly on the line along which he had struck, and she cried out, a pitiful wail.

'You'll have to be quiet,' said Jakob, 'or someone will hear.'

He struck again, this time below the top of the gown, and she merely gasped. A third vicious stroke had her writhing, and pleading for him to stop.

'You can surely take three more, my dear, can't you?' he asked, and pulled her gown up to expose her lovely rounded buttocks, tucking it around her waist.

'Here, Myra,' he said, 'why don't you give her these?'

Myra needed no second invitation, surprising Laura, by seizing the crop, and sending it whistling through the air faster than her husband had done, to inflict a terrible, stinging pain, on Laura's sopping wet arse. Three times she rained blows on Laura's white, tender flesh, and when she had finished, Laura was sobbing as they let her down, stripped off her soaked gown and wrapped her in a bath-towel.

It was Jakob who rubbed soothing balm into her welts, and when he led her back into the bedroom, Myra was crying quietly on the bed, so that Laura had to go and comfort her.

'Oh, Laura,' she said, 'what did I do? I love you so much. How could I hurt you?'

'I'll let you into a secret,' said Laura.

'What's that?' said Myra, through her tears.

'I came twice in that bathroom, and the second time was absolutely tremendous!'

'I feel better already,' said Myra, 'my turn next!'

Although Laura's part in the film was, strictly speaking, at an end, there were the inevitable retakes, and she was, in any case, very much a part of the company now, so she attended every session. Many of the later scenes were played out in the dungeons, and involved Vlad, so Laura watched with rapt attention as he had his evil way with his various 'handmaidens' and so forth. There was something about the dungeons, their aura of erotic evil, that was totally irresistible to Laura, and more than once Vlad caught her watching him, before she turned away quickly.

In order to complete the making of the film, it was essential, explained Dr White, one night at dinner, that he, Vlad, Jakob, Myra and Madhuri, together with a crew of technicians, spend two nights away on location, at another castle some two hundred kilometres away. They all went the next afternoon, crammed into three vehicles, and the castle seemed an empty place, Laura thought, as she relaxed by the pool with only the relatively uncommunicative Swedish girls for company. Ilona was nowhere to be seen. She felt foolish dressing for dinner, but conformed just the same, putting on a nice beige silk jersey dress and pearls. She managed to engage Inger in conversation over dinner, but then retired early with a book she found in the library.

When she looked out of the window, the moon was almost full, and it looked cold, so she made sure the window was well shut, smiling to herself as she remembered her 'vampire' scene. If only Vlad would really come and ravage her, she thought!

Sighing, she thought how much she was going to miss Jakob and Myra for these two nights, and, trying for a bit of luxurious compensation, he slipped into the white nightgown and negligee set. She looked at her image in the mirror. Mmmm, she thought, lovely, Laura, not at all bad!

No sooner had she got into bed, angled the bedside light so that she could read, and shuffled her pillows to a comfortable position, then there rang out the most blood-curdling, awful scream, which just about stopped her heart beating. She was out of bed in a flash, and peering out of the window, wondering if some animal had been seized by a predator. But then it came again, and she knew it was human, and, what was more, it came from within the castle.

It wasn't cold within the castle, but she pulled the negligee about her, slipped on her mules, and set off down the corridor. By the time she reached the head of the stairs, it came again – nearer, much nearer! She flipped on the light, and crept downstairs, the wide stone staircase making no sound under its thick carpet. It was a different tale when she hit the huge entrance hall, her high heels clicking as she crossed the marble floor.

Another terrible scream rent the air, this time followed by some words she didn't understand – definitely a female voice, and she ran down the long, curved, stone corridor which led to the dungeon, because there was no other place from which the screams could have come.

Laura felt around the walls in the dark, trying to find a light switch, when she finally arrived at the entrance of the dungeon. As she found it, another dreadful scream tore through the dungeon. By the dim light she found thee door to the 'inner sanctum' – where the instrument of torture were, and where the screams seemed to be coming from.

'I'm coming,' she shouted, as yet another awful shriek rang out, and garbled words followed. She burst through the heavy oak door at the end, which thankfully wasn't locked, and saw the row of instruments she had been shown on that first day.

'Argh, argh!' came a cry, and Laura saw that it was emanating from the 'mouthpiece' of one of the 'iron-maidens' which was first in a row of five. She sprinted to it, and flicked open the clasp at its side. The two halves of the 'maiden' swung open, revealing myriad small spikes, covered in the blood of the victim, who was lacerated from head to foot. It was Liv!

Laura carried her bodily up and out of the dungeon, calling for help, and, by the time they had reached the ground floor, Inger had appeared, but fell into a dead faint at the sight of her friend. Eventually, Laura managed to raise two of the staff, and a doctor was sent for. When, about two hours later, an elderly doctor finally came, he announced that he would send for an ambulance, but seemed not at all surprised by what he saw. He said she would 'probably live,' gave her an injection, gave tranquillisers to Inger and Laura, and promptly left.

'But who the fuck did this to her?' Laura asked Inger, when the doctor had gone, 'and why?'

'My guess is she'd been fooling with Vlad, and you know who found out,' she said.

'You mean Ilona?'

'But she's not about.'

'Doesn't mean she's not here.'

At five in the morning, the ambulance rolled up, and it was with relief that they yielded Liv up to the paramedics, then Inger looked at Laura and laughed, 'You really would pass for a bride of Dracula,' she said.

Laura looked down at her blood-spattered negligee, and grinned.

'Tell you what, Inger,' she said, 'I'm absolutely fucked.'

They slept most of the day and got up for dinner.

That evening Ilona appeared, and was in good form, making no mention at all of Liv, but she suggested they might like to watch a film with her, so they all three went into the theatre after dinner.

Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers