Laura and the Impaler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers

Ilona put on a Lesbian video, nicely produced, with some very pretty actresses, and they all sat together on the sofa enjoying it. Although, at one stage, Laura felt Ilona's hand caress her knee, it went no further than that, and she was obliged to masturbate herself to sleep when she eventually went up to bed.

Two days later saw the whole company in the dungeons, the full lighting and filming equipment turning the threatening atmosphere into something much more benign, but suffocatingly hot. Laura, with no particular role to play, let herself out into the dimly-lit corridor to allow her breathing to return to normal. Myra and Jakob were playing an awkward scene with Ilona, Madhuri and Inger, which seemed to require a lot of takes, and she was getting bored anyway.

As she wandered up the corridor, she heard footsteps behind her. Before she could turn around fully, a large hand clamped down on her shoulder, and Vlad's deep voice was like silk in her ear.

'Where are you going to, my pretty maid?' he teased.

'Just….just taking the air,' she stammered. Why was it that his presence always made her so nervous?

And he knew! 'At your casting interview, you will remember that I asked you something that you declined to answer. Then, on another occasion I asked you about the same subject, I think?'

She turned half around to look into his handsome face, and he was smiling at her – a cruel expression which embodied many emotions she couldn't name. Against all commonsense, she tilted her head, and opened her lips slightly, panting as she did so. He kissed her with a passion more intense than any she had ever known, crushing her slender body to him as if she were a small child. Then, as if he had had enough of her, he flung her brutally across the corridor, so that she sprawled on the floor at the far wall.

'After the filming is over, I will see you here – seven o'clock!' he barked, then strode away, back to the dungeon.

Laura could hardly wait for seven to come around. Feeling a complete slut, she dressed in a silky black flared miniskirt and a peasant cotton blouse she had picked up in the village. She wore no underwear, and the brevity of her skirt meant that she was practically naked below the waist – she would normally have put on a pair of lace panties with a skirt like that. Stepping into stiletto sandals, she had a final check in the mirror, and went down to meet Vlad, knowing somehow that this had been her destiny ever since coming to the castle.

He was standing in the corridor waiting for her.

'You're late!' he said, tapping his gold Rolex. She cannot have been more than a minute late, as she had been careful to time her arrival, but she said nothing, and he walked ahead of her into the dungeon, closing the door behind him. She followed him past the film and lighting equipment which cluttered the outer vestibule, and he opened the door to the inner dungeon, where so recently she had rescued Liv from one of the iron maidens standing sentinel along the wall. She shuddered as he led her past them, and wondered, for one awful moment, what he had in mind, as he took her wrist and turned to her. He backed her against the huge table that was the 'rack' – capable of stretching its prisoner in all directions, and fear seized her when he picked her up by her narrow waist and lifted her onto the table. But then he spread her legs and, pulling towards him, plunged his head into her rapidly moistening pussy. He was highly expert, and soon had his sharp teeth around her clit, teasing it into hardness, then ramming his long tongue deep, deep, into her soaking cunt.

'Oh, oh, oh!' she moaned, 'I'm cumming, I'm cumming!'

Her juices flowed as she was overcome by that unavoidable, pent-up orgasm, and she held his head between her legs so that he would continue to lap her pussy. He knew she wanted him to carry on, but he too needed release, of course, and, separating from her for a moment, leapt up onto the table with surprising agility. She held out her arms for him, and had pulled down her blouse to reveal her hard, long nipples, which he now took between his teeth, drawing more moans from deep in her throat.

She fumbled with the buttons on his old-fashioned breeches, and soon released his mighty rod, which she admired for a moment before taking, slowly, ever so slowly, just the crown at first, then his entire shaft, until he groaned with sheer ecstasy as she sucked his length with all her power, her eyes never leaving his. Soon, he pushed her away, lest he waste his seed in her throat, as he was intending it for her cunt, but he had other ideas, and flipped over onto her knees, spreading her arse-cheeks as she did for Jakob, unable to avoid the thought that this was the moment she had been preparing for.

Vlad wasn't gentle like Jakob, however, and she felt sure he would tear her as his great length never stopped penetrating her. It just kept on invading, impaling her, but the pain, the ecstasy, mingled as the peristalsis of her velvet sheath took control, yet was ravaged, as he roared and she groaned in unison. He kneaded her breasts as he pounded into her arsehole, his balls slapping furiously against her pussy.

'Oh, yes, you bastard!' she shouted, 'give it to me!'

He needed no further invitation, and she felt his whole huge, hard body stiffen, as he thrust one final time deep within her, and came in a great hot gushing wad, which seemed to fill her very soul.

As he rolled off her, he fingered the fading whip-marks on her back.

'Next time?' he asked

'Oh yes, please,' she told him, drunk with the very idea that he wanted to whip her, and the pleasure that could bring.

She dressed in silence, and they walked hand-in-hand up through all the film-equipment, to the outer entrance of the dungeon.

'I thought you closed the door?' she said. It stood open.

'So did I,' said Vlad, 'I must have been mistaken.'

But he wasn't, Laura knew. Who had witnessed their lovemaking?

She dined that evening with Myra and Jakob, but didn't tell them about her session with Vlad, and when they asked her if she was going to join them later, she made some excuse about feeing 'a bit queasy.' She wanted to replay her lovemaking with Vlad, that she had waited so long for.

The white nightgown and negligee were hanging in her wardrobe, having returned from the laundry, so she slipped into the nightgown and got into bed, revelling in the feel of the luxurious material on her skin, and thinking of Vlad as her busy fingers found first her nipples under the lovely lace, then pulled up the hem and parted her labia to probe around her damp pussy. She fell asleep with two fingers deep in her vagina.

She was rudely awakened what seemed like seconds later – it was, in fact, three o'clock – by having something huge and horrid thrust into her mouth. It was a ball-gag, forcing her tongue back and her mouth wide open, and hands were fastening buckles on straps behind her head. Her wrists were grasped by powerful, bony hands, and metal cuffs clipped expertly in place, joined by a short chain. As she was yanked from her bed, she saw in the dim light from her window that the intruder wore a black cloak and had long black hair, partly obscuring her thin face. She was in little doubt as to the identity of her captor, however, and any doubts were dispelled when Ilona's heavily accented voice rasped out, 'You not try to make sound, bitch!' She could hardly have done so anyway, with the awful gag in her mouth, as she was led barefoot along the cold stone floors, heading, as she could have guessed, for the dungeons.

When Ilona pushed her through the door to the inner dungeon, she closed it carefully behind her, and turned a huge key in the massive iron box-lock. She turned to Laura, whom she had backed against one wall.

'This time, I make no mistake,' she said, 'door is locked, and you not scream, yes?'

Laura now knew with certainty what had happened to Liv – Ilona had caught her with Vlad, and punished her – and she guessed, terror welling up within her, at her own sure fate.

Ilona slipped the black satin cloak from her shoulder, and Laura saw she was wearing a cruelly whale-boned corset which constricted her already slim waist to tiny proportions, thrust up her small uncovered breasts, and exaggerated the roundness of her buttocks, below which she wore shiny thigh-boots with needle heels. Laura couldn't help admiring her captor, and Ilona said, 'But you think Vlad prefers you – a pathetic little English – to me? And you want him to whip you?'

She must have seen and heard everything that happened here, thought Laura, with a shock.

'I show you what is whip!' said Ilona, nastily, and, grabbing the chain which joined Laura's cuffs dragged her bodily to the far wall, where she hoisted her arms above her head, and clipped the chain into a snap-link, so that Laura faced the wall, arms high above her head, her toes just able to reach the cobbled floor. Next, Ilona simply broke open the spaghetti-straps of Laura's nightgown, and pulled it down and over her hips.

She was naked and vulnerable, trembling at Ilona's mercy. Ilona next removed Laura's gag – 'Nobody hear you here!'

'I show you what I use,' said the Romanian woman, and she was gone for a few moments, leaving Laura, now shaking uncontrollably, and acutely uncomfortable.

Ilona was back, and brandished a leather tawse in front of Laura's face, then replaced it with a long, thin cane switch, which Laura knew would hurt dreadfully. She lay this aside and immediately started in on Laura's buttocks with the tawse, landing it with resounding 'thwacks' on her pale flesh, reddening it instantly, until her globes were positively glowing, and Laura was writhing as each blow struck.

Ilona threw down the leather strap, and thrust her hand brusquely into Laura's crack, which she found damp, to her obvious satisfaction.

'Yes!' she said, then muttered something in her own tongue as she picked up the cane.

'Now I hurt you,' she said, 'I hurt you much!'

Laura looked, wide-eyed, over her shoulder, and saw Ilona, the wicked cane in her right hand, her left down below the hem of her cruel corset, between her legs, fingers parting the lips of her sex. Her mouth was open as she was obviously terribly excited by what she was doing. With all her might, she drew her arm back, and the cane whistled as it flew through the cold air of the dungeon.

The pain, when it struck her back, was more than Laura could ever have imagined, a fierce, stinging agony, which wracked her whole body. She screamed.

'You scream!' said Ilona, 'nobody hear if you scream all night.'

She lashed her again and again, until the pain was all there was, and it became the norm. When it stopped, Ilona came around in front of her, pushed her hair out of the way and kissed her full on the lips, running her fingers deliberately along the lines of the welts she had just caused. Again she felt Laura's pussy. It was now soaking, and she knew the English girl had had a climax while being whipped.

'Ha!' she said, and lost no time in taking Laura down from her overhead clip, then led her across the floor in the dim light.

With an awful shock, Laura realised where she was heading – to the row of 'iron maidens' lined up against the wall.

'No, no, no!' she yelled, in vain, but she knew that Ilona would never make the same mistake she had made with Liv – never again. And Laura knew that her fate had been sealed ever since she had answered that ad.

Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers