Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see they left some nice tools in the garage, which I can use to cobble together something for the next round in our evening's entertainment.

"Yes, the old couple's heirs asked if I wanted them and I said yes, since I was going to pick out what I needed and donate the rest to charity. I never got around to that, and I'm glad I didn't if you can use them," Laura explained.

They went back upstairs and Johnny put on his leather pants top and told Laura that while he made up the device he planned for later that evening, she should go get the some sandwiches from a fast food place about three miles back down the road from her house. Laura said that she could throw on a loose fitting blouse and pleated skirt in place of the harem top and pants, take off the four cuffs, and go to the drive-through window to get the food. Johnny agreed, and went to the garage to start work on his project as Laura went to her bedroom to quickly change.

The first thing Johnny found was some 1" X 4" pieces of precut lumber that was approximately two and a half feet long. He discovered that it was for two, disassembled saw horses that the man had used in his wood working hobby. They could easily be assembled or re-assembled by using the bagged screws, which would hold the legs to the cross piece with the attached angle brackets. He then quickly assembled the two saw horses and took them to the new bondage room.

During his search of the garage, Johnny found a hardware storage box with sliding trays that contained miscellaneous hardware. He found some eye screws that was perfect for the job he had in mind, and together with the some bondage items from their trunks, Johnny was sure he would be able to put Laura in the bondage position that he had planned! He installed the eye hooks in the floor joists of the unfinished basement room and retrieved the some additional bondage paraphilia from his and Laura's stockpile to rather quickly set up the for their next sexual foray.

Laura's Trip to get Food

Meanwhile as Johnny was organizing the bondage arrangement for the evening, Laura turned into the fast food parking lot, as a police car pulled up behind her with its lights flashing! Oh my God she thought, realizing that she may have to get out the car and with her blouse and skirt the only thing covering her shelf bra and thong-like panty which was still damp from her recent orgasm! Not only that, but how would she explain the exotic, vertically arched, red satin D'Orsay pumps with the turned up toes? Thank goodness she had brought her ID, credit cards, and some money in a small billfold.

The policeman got out of his car and came up to her window which she had already lowered. Laura also had her driver's license and insurance card out and handed them to him before he asked, thinking he may not see her shoes if she distracted him rather than giving him time to look inside the car while she fumbled for the two pieces of ID. The policeman saw that her driver's license matched the license plate registration that he had already checked out on computer in his car.

"The reason I stopped you is because your license plate has expired last month and I'm going give you a warning ticket," the officer said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that. I was expectantly out of town and just got back today. I'm sure the renewal notice is in the mail which is being held at the post office, which I'll pick up tomorrow and renew my plates," Laura explained in an apologetic tone of voice while the officer wrote up the warning ticket.

He then handed her the ticket along with the two ID cards and said, "When you renew you license plate, there will be $25.00 additional fine for being late, so that's not too bad. By the way, those heels you have on are very unusual; may I take a closer look because it seems to me like that they could be used as dangers weapons!"

Laura instantly blushed to the bone, and sputtered "I ah, well...I was just on my way to a costume party where I am playing the part of an Mid-Eastern harem girl and didn't want to take another pair of shoes with me since I'll change into the rest of my costume after I get to the party."

She reached down and slipped off one of her pumps and handed it to the officer, knowing that he knew she was lying, and said, "The turned up toes are typical of the fashion style in the Far East."

The man carefully inspected the stiletto heel and handed it back to Laura and said, "Can you actually walk in those heels?"

"Oh yes. I have trained myself to walk in ultra high heels," she tried to explain while still blushing profusely.

Laura slipped the shoe back on while he said, "Why don't you step out of the car and give me a demonstration. I'll call it a sobriety test to make sure you're in shape to drive to the party since I can smell some alcohol on your breath."

Laura almost fainted with embarrassment, although she couldn't argue because of the martini that she had partially drank earlier at the house. The officer opened the door while she swung her shapely legs out, over the car seat and stood near the door. He asked her to turn around and take ten steps forward, with one foot in front of the other, past the rear of the car, and toward the police cruiser. Laura complied and took the required steps before turning around and returning to the officer while the bells on her erect nipples rang loudly, under her loose blouse, with each step furthering her embarrassment. The cooler night air circulating up under her pleated skirt as she walked didn't have much effect in cooling her down, but may have helped in diffusing the odor of her wet thong-like panty! Laura nipples hardened with each step, tenting her blouse, and she could feel his eyes staring directly at them because the ringing bells. She obviously passed test flawlessly, as the officer closely watched her performance while at least two cars, full of teenagers, drove by and ogled the event!

Laura's final humiliation came when the officer said, "I see you are fine to drive and you really are good at walking in such extreme stiletto heels, but are the bells for your master to keep track of your presence?"

Laura had never been so embarrassed since she had those three orgasms on the auction block, which now seemed so long ago, when she mumbled, "I guess."

The officer said she was free to go and held the door open until she was seated in the car. He returned to his car and turned off the flashing lights while Laura drove up to the first window and placed the sandwich order for her and Johnny. Laura was till red as a beet with embarrassment, but sexually aroused at the same time, and she could feel the wetness of her padded panty. Her nipples were beyond hard and ached as they poked against her blouse. All this was apparently caused by her public display which certainly had brought out the exhibitionist in her personality! Laura got the food order and drove back to her house with her heart pounding the whole way!

Johnny met Laura at the kitchen door to the garage because he was concerned why she was gone longer than he had expected. She was still blushing with embarrassment when she brought the sandwiches in and set them on the bar before setting down on a bar stool. Johnny could see that she was upset, but aroused at the same time since her long nipples were still at full mast and tenting the white blouse with the bells ringing with each step!

Johnny stepped behind her and reached around and held upper chest to comfort her as much as possible before asking, "What's the matter? Are you all right? You look so flushed and shaken."

"Yes, I'm all right. Let me catch my breath and I'll tell what happened," she breathed as she started to calm down.

After a couple of minutes, Laura explained the whole story to him in great detail. When she came the part where she had performed the walking sobriety test with her nipples hardening and those bells ringing, as the officer stared at them and her vertically arched stilettos, Laura again could feel her nipples tighten as she told the story!

Johnny continued to comfort her and asked if she thought that he recognized her as a reporter. Laura answered that he obviously knew her name and registration address, but she was sure he didn't connect her to being a reporter or he probably wouldn't have put her through the embarrassing bogus walking sobriety test.

Laura's First Trip to the Temporary Bondage Room

Eventually, Laura regained her composure and later they both ate their sandwiches and Johnny had Laura change back into the silken harem outfit, less the silk top and corset with the quarter cup bra-like top, but with the ankle and wrist cuffs and the bells attached to her exposed bright red tattooed nipples. Even without the corset with the bra-like top, Laura firm conical breast stood straight out with very little sag because of their natural firmness enhanced by her extensive pectoral muscle training, hormone and supplement treatments, nipple training, and the induced lactation routine. As a matter of fact, she showed off that feat by making the bells ring by just flexing her pectoral muscles to cause her nipples dance erotically!

They then went to the basement with Laura taking the rest of her harem outfit down to store it in one of the bedrooms with the clothes racks. Johnny showed her what he had done while she was gone; starting with what he had set up in the bondage room, including the temporary fixture he was going to use on her that evening. Johnny demonstrated what he now had in mind for her. He led her over to the part of the unfinished basement bondage room and showed her where she was supposed to stand. Actually, Laura was going to be leaning over at the waist, but first he displayed a red leather single glove that he was going to lace her arms up in the back. Laura had worn it at the training facility many times, so it was no surprise when he displayed it to her. As a matter of fact, she liked the idea of being so helpless for him to do whatever sadistic thing he had in mind!

Johnny then began the process of lacing up the arm binder to her armpits so that it pinned her elbows completely together! At the top of the glove, there was a strap that would be attached to a red leather posture collar that he could mount around Laura's neck so that it would hold it back and hold head high! Again, she was very familiar with that whole procedure because she had spent many hours at the training facility wearing the posture collar and arm binder.

Next, Johnny used a three foot long stainless steel spreader bar and locked it to her ankle cuffs which conveniently spread her leg and exposed her thong-panty nicely. He had previously connected stainless chains to hooks in the wall studs behind her so that Laura could not mover feet forward. He also had attached a stainless steel chain to a screw eye in the floor joist above, so that it could be connected to a D-ring on another strap which he tightened around her body at the stomach level, and held the single glove tightly to her back. At this point, Johnny had her bend forward at the waist and attached the ceiling chain to the D-ring at the center of her back so that her weight was distributed over her upper torso. Finally, he took another leather strap and connected it to the front of the same body strap and then on to the center of the spreader bar so that Laura was held in a perfect L shape with her head about his waist height! Laura's head was also held high by the posture collar, so in that position she couldn't raise or lower her upper body to any substantial degree!

At this point, Laura was becoming aroused with the state of her helplessness and tested her upper body movement and found that she could shake her chest and ring the nipple bells which further helped stiffen them. Johnny then fastened a red leather blindfold around her head to further intensify the feeling of anticipation for what he might do next. He removed the bells from nipples, but they stayed aroused.

After that move, Laura sensed that he walked to another part on the room and retrieved something before approaching her exposed butt. Suddenly, she felt a cold steel object on the crack of her butt and then the sound of cutting cloth! He quickly snipped the thong panty straps on her hips and unceremoniously yanked the two pieces off her body as Laura felt the cooler room air over her genital area! Next, she felt the tip of another cold steel object touching the opening to her anus! Johnny probed at her opening with a lubed tapering butt plug to penetrate and open her sphincter muscle as gently as he could.

From her training, Laura knew to relax as much as she could to help him penetrate her anus as easily as possible. She was well trained and had worn butt plugs as big as nine inches in length and 1-3/4 inches in girth! She couldn't tell how big this one was, but it was well tapered which helped in the insertion process. Johnny kept probing and re-lubing the plug and easing it in further each time so that when it felt like it was inserted to a depth of six inches, the maximum diameter felt to be about 1-1/4 inches. Because of Laura's training she had a good feel for the size of the various butt plugs!

After about another inch the plug increased to 1-1/2 inches in diameter while her sphincter muscle contracted around a much narrower part of the plug and was held in place by a much wider plate mounted to the end to the very end that wouldn't allow any further penetration! Laura felt really full, but she was not in any pain because of her training. It actually felt really sexy to have one of her orifices plugged by Johnny.

Laura heard Johnny leaving the room and later the sound of Velcro being undone, but she wasn't sure. In a few moments, she sensed him coming back in the room and heard a strange sound like aluminum foil being torn off a roll. Shortly after, she felt the tip of his penis brush against her cheeks and chin before moving to her lips! At last, Laura thought to herself she would get a chance suck that glorious piece of manhood till it exploded in her mouth. He teased her with the very tip as she tried to reach out with her tongue to lick the elusive organ. Finally, Johnny inserted the full head of his hardening penis into her mouth as she strained to lick and tongue it with all her might!

Johnny thought she was fabulous in her ministrations of his penis head and corona as she worked it over as he felt it grow to its maximum size. Laura was unrelenting as she worked his sensitive corona like a fine tuned piano and would have brought him off right then and there if he hadn't had so much control training. He then pushed it down her throat so that it was about four inches deep in her mouth and then started stroking it in and out as Laura griped it with her lips and licked his corona with each stroke! He then increased the depth to 5, and finally 6 inches which was about all the Laura could take since she wasn't a super deep throatier!

Laura had him right on the brink of climaxing and she clamped the head of his penis on one stroke and circled his corona which completed the deal and Johnny started spurting at least three ropes of his semen into her mouth which she gulped down her throat. He wanted to spew some of his load on her breasts and nipples, so he pulled out and continued to stroke his shaft and shot another four ropes of semen onto her upper chest before stopping so that he didn't empty his full load at this time! Johnny had enough control to limit the amount of semen he could give during an orgasm so he stopped stroking his penis in order to save some of his semen because he had additional plans for Laura later tonight!

Before Johnny could start massaging his semen into her breasts, the excess started dripping off the tips of her nipples onto the aluminum foil that he had put down on the indoor/outdoor carpeted floor! Not only did the foil protect the carpet, he could use the excess semen to add to what was sticking to her breasts. He then smoothed out the creamy liquid that remained on her breasts in order to prevent any additional semen from dripping onto the foil.

Johnny then removed the strap between the spreader bar and the front of the strap around Laura's waist. He also detached the strap at the ceiling joist and reconnected it to another hook located further back on another joist. Johnny then tightened that strap, which pulled her single glove upward and forced Laura into a position where she stood up and caused her upper body to pitch forward at about a 45 degree angle! This in turn, forced Laura to face Johnny with her head tilted forward with legs spread by the bar, which was secured in place by chains attached to hooks in the wall studs behind where she was standing! The strap pulling her single glove upward, together with the immobilized spreader bar forcing her legs apart, Laura was totally at his mercy!

Johnny then took his time massaging the semen into her nipples and areolas as Laura squirmed deliciously, mostly because she knew he liked her playing the damsel in distress role. In time however, Laura was succumbing his expert nipple play and was approaching another climax. After he

finished massaging all the thick liquid into each nipple, Laura was at the point of no return when he began flicking her nipple tips repeatedly which induced a violent climax for the second time that night!

After she somewhat recovered, he finished up with what semen he could swipe up from the aluminum foil and rubbed it into her breasts. While in this position Laura's weight was distributed between the ceiling strap pulling up her single glove and her 6-5/16 inch, vertical arched stiletto heels which were secured to the spreader bar. Besides her shoes, the only other clothing was the harem pants with the open slit at the crotch exposing her swollen labia with her juices still dripping onto the aluminum foil! Laura's breasts and swollen bright red nipples, with the glistening semen, poked out and downward deliciously, in her new position. Johnny couldn't resist so he reached up and simultaneously flicked both her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers, sending lightning bolts directly to her clitoris while Laura gasped because she didn't sense that move coming since she was still blindfolded.

"I'm going to do get some other items from the other room for your next session, so think about what that might involve," Johnny announced as turned and left the room.

When Johnny returned some time later, Laura had worked herself up into a sexual frenzy thinking about what he had in mind for her "next session" and she hoped that it would evolve her and that enormous penis of his, one way or another. The next thing Laura felt was the chain at her back being loosened and Johnny lifting her head so that she was standing straight up. At that point he moved the chain to a different hook on another joist and tightened it to limit her movement in a standing position while her feet were still locked wide apart by the spreader bar!

Laura had to concentrate in order to balance herself in those vertically arched stilettos with the turned up toes. Next, she felt the tip of a feather her forehead, cheeks, and lips which sensitized Laura's skin and created a slight itch on her face. The itch moved down to her neck and upper chest before she felt it on her stomach and lower pelvic area and then concentrate on her sensitive bellybutton! Laura was squirming and moaning in her bondage while Johnny worked her upper body over with his expert manipulations.

After a brief pause while he selected another feather from the two he had brought into the room for the first part of her next "session", Laura felt a much larger feather at the top of her left breast. It felt to her much the same as the Ostridge feather the auctioneer had used to bring her off three different times on the auction block a couple days ago! The thoughts raced through her mind; was Johnny going to put her through the same paces as the auctioneer? She now guessed that was going to be the case since he was working the Ostridge feather around and down her breast to just above her throbbing areola!