Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, Laura would begin working on stretching her calf muscles to wear the 4-3/4 inch heel height since she had accumulated a vast array of those heels over the years in various colors, styles, and leathers. But for now, she would concentrate on the 5-1/4 inch height that would be her new standard for work and other activities. By the following Sunday evening, Laura had completely mastered that heel height and looked forward to wearing them to work Monday morning.

Also later that same week, the indictments of the local company executives were unsealed and they were taken into custody with no bail set because of the risk of flight. At that point, Johnny and Laura no longer had to maintain a low profile in the community or at work; so on the Saturday before they went back to work, Johnny decided to begin staying at his apartment for the near future. He planned to meet her after work each day either at her place or at his apartment where they could resume their sex roles, since he had plenty of room with a partially finished basement at his townhouse. It wasn't all that far from her house and was actually closer to their downtown office.

Johnny and Laura decided that staying at their own place for a while was better than living together at this point in their relationship. They both needed some space, but for now they wanted to concentrate on their training of the last few months and act more like they were in some master's control, except that it was their own harem, where Laura was the more dominate one at work and Johnny took over the dominate stud role while exploiting her sex slave training at night!

After the indictment was handed down and the executives were custody, Laura's editor Paul Blake, called and briefed her on what their next assignment was probably going to entail. He said that it was planned after the paper finished publication of their slave trading exposé. Laura briefed Johnny on the new assignment before he went back to his apartment on Sunday night.

Also, before they started work on Monday morning, Johnny and Laura discussed what they would generally wear to the office and the relationship that they would portray in the coming weeks or months. They agreed to do some roll playing where Laura was the senior reporter and mentor to Johnny, while he was her junior assistant, but they both would add a sexual nuance to their new relationship which wasn't there before their trip to the Mid-East.

Of course, Laura would wear her 5-1/4 inch stiletto pumps, color coordinated business suits and pencil skirts, blouses, tight wide belts; together with garters, corsets, and bullet and cone bras as standard underwear! Johnny would be more conservative in a traditional business suits. They thought that their attire would complement the roles that they were attempting to portray in the office.

On Monday morning, Johnny arrived at the office about two minutes before Laura. There were about twenty male and female coworkers from different floors gathered to welcome them back with opened arms. Everyone complemented him on how well he had bulked up and toned his body. The women said that he now looked like a professional model and they actually seemed to be interested in him, whereas before, they barley gave him a second look.

When Laura entered, the men in the office were bug eyed at her hourglass figure even though she only displayed a limited version of her 40-20-40 inch perfect 100 accomplishment. They also were amazed at how graceful she moved in her new 5-1/4 inch heeled pumps, not to mention her self-confident attitude when she entered the and subsequently addressed her coworkers.

Over the years, Laura lead the office in setting the stiletto high heel trend and most of the female workers at the newspaper had followed suit by wearing various high heels as well. When she regularly started wearing 4-3/4 inch heels to the office, the older women moved up from kitten-heels to 3-1/2 inch spike heels while some of the younger women moved up to the 4-1/4 inch stilettos that one the national chain shoe stores was selling. Two of the girls on Laura's floor started wearing the equivalent of 4-3/4 inch extra high heels for their size from the same national chain. That inspired Laura to move up to the mail order 5 inch stilettos that she wore for the newspaper icon shot not long before leaving for the Mid-East. Nancy, one of those same two girls, also ordered and started wearing 5 inch stiletto heels while Laura was away from the office for three months. When she saw that Laura was now wearing 5-1/4 inch stilettos, Nancy knew that she would have to search the internet and find that heel height so as to not be out done in the ultra high heel competition!

After they Laura and Johnny explained to their coworkers that most of their story would come out in the published exposé of the slave trading business and that they would fill in some of the other details later; they both went into Paul Blake's office to find out more details of their next assignment.

Coming Soon: Laura Lake in a New Adventure