Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny performed the same delicate, but deliberate feathering of her right breast being careful not to touch either of her areolas and nipples during the process. As Johnny completed this phase of her breast feathering, Laura was reaching her so called "low simmer level" of sexual arousal while she continued to moan and squirm to his delight! She obviously knew the real target of his feathering and the anticipation of that fate, along with her sensitized breasts, caused Laura to become wet once again!

Johnny then used the smaller feather to circle her puffy left areola and work its tip toward the base as Laura became hotter with each feather stroke. He again circled her right areola before lightly stroking her left nipple and bringing her to the "high simmer level" of sexual arousal! Johnny stroked her right nipple with the feather without touching her very sensitive tip and instantly brought her to the "low boil level"! At this point Johnny briefly touched each of her nipple tips, but quickly pulled the feather away so as not to take her over the edge!

Laura was on the brink of another orgasm when Johnny carefully and delicately applied and tightened a light weight plastic butterfly or clover clamp to her right nipple tip! He was careful not to snap it on, or the pain would have quickly sent her over the edge. He clamped her right nipple in the same manner leaving Laura with a stinging at the tips of her extremely long and sensitive nipples! After she got use to the initial shock of have the clamps applied to the last half inch of her 1-3/4 inch nipple tips, Johnny tighten them to the point where she could feel considerable pain and which cut off most of the blood flow to those pointed tips! After about a minute the nipple tips became numb while the unclamped parts of her nipples were still extremely sensitive. Johnny skillfully applied the feather to them so that she was maintained at her "low boiling point" of sexual arousal.

During this whole period, Johnny had his leather pants 'top' removed and his penis was fully erect during Laura's feathering and clamping, and after setting down the feathers, he started to rub his penis head up and down her outer labia! This caused Laura to tense as felt his thick penis head trace along her swollen and sensitive outer lips.

"Oh my God is he finally going to put that monster inside of me?" she thought to herself.

Laura tried to thrust her hips forward to help the process along, but he made sure that this was going to be a lengthy progression for him to penetrate her vagina. He made sure that he was going to be in control of the whole process including when she would have another orgasm! Therefore, Johnny made sure that he withdrew his penis head enough to just to keep it touching her outer lips seductively, disregarding her attempt to otherwise further the course of events along at a quicker pace. His self-control training allowed him to make sure that Laura was kept just to the point where she was maintained at the boiling point, before he started any deeper penetration.

He located her clitoris which had already popped out from its hood and gently touch it with the very tip of his bulging penis head and causing Laura to buck and groan in an attempt to make better contact with the pointed tip. Johnny was again able to avoid her physical attempts to speed up the entire process! He then slowly started to penetrate her labia and as his corona passed her inner lips, Laura sphincter muscle clamped down on it putting pressure on his most sensitive spot and causing his penis to pulse and twitch almost to the point where he was losing control. Laura's extensive Kegel exercises seemed to be paying off for both of them!

Johnny continued to slowly penetrate her, but realized that when he eventually started pumping Laura's vagina, she would clamp his corona with each short stroke, so he would use long strokes without pulling out far enough to expose his corona to that action until he was ready to climax. At that point, he would use short strokes and let Laura make use of her muscle control bring him off!

Johnny continued to slowly penetrate her until he was about 9 inches in depth while Laura continued to seductively exercise her sphincter muscle and alternately squeeze and relax the grip on his large girthed penis as he continued to push it in to its full 10 inch length! It was the first time that Laure had ever been penetrated to a full 10 inches and she felt a strange combination of pain while experiencing the next level of sexual arousal.

He then started began withdrawing slowly to a depth of about 3 inches before pushing back to the full length of his manhood while Laura continued to exercise her muscles in an expert and captivating manner. Johnny continued the pumping action at an increasing rate as both of them were on the brink of having an orgasm. He then started using short strokes where he almost completely withdrew on each upstroke causing the corona at the bottom of his penis head to be rubbed by Laura's contracting sphincter muscle which took Johnny over the edge and caused him to start spewing semen into her vaginal cavity! As he started his climax, Johnny reached out and pulled the clamps off her nipple tips and let the blood rush back into the numbed tips which caused Laura to scream with the pain of the returning blood. The additional pain actually turned into pleasure and put her over the edge and triggered her third violent multiple orgasm while he was filling her with loads of his semen!

As Laura's orgasm continued, she bucked and thrashed around as best she could in her spreader bar and her single glove, which was connected by chain to the floor joist above her back; all of which were somewhat limiting her movements to some extent. Johnny again limited his ejaculation so that he had one more load ready for the rest of the evening, but continued to assist Laura in finishing her multiple orgasms by alternately pumping his penis to its full depth before she was exhausted and slumped in her bondage!

As Johnny pulled his nearly erect penis out of her vagina, he steadied Laura in her single glove until she regained her composure and stood firmly in those Eastern style stiletto heels with the turned up toes. He then disconnected the chain from the back of the single glove before kneeling and freeing her ankle cuffs from the spreader bar so that she could stand up straight and regain her own balance. Johnny helped Laura to the main finished room in the basement and had her set down on the couch so that she could fully recover from the two violent orgasms that she had just experienced in the so called bondage room.

Still bound in her single glove and posture collar, Johnny guided her head so that their lips met and they French kissed while their tongues dueled in a violent exchange of emotion. After breaking apart, they snuggled and kissed before Laura leaned down and took the head of his almost full erection in her mouth and with her tongue, cleaned up the remaining semen from it as well as the last few inches of his penis! Laura made sure that she got it back to its full 10 inch length before she stopped and they smuggled some more. Laura was certainly enamored with his fully erected manhood!

Johnny turned her around on the couch so that he could unlace the single glove which took a few minutes. After she was free, but still wearing the skimpy harem pants, posture collar, shoes, and cuffs, he instructed Laura that she was to go upstairs and cleanup after he picked out another outfit for her next session. They went into the spare bedroom so he could pick something out from the clothes that she had unpacked and hung up in that room earlier in the afternoon.

Laura's Second Trip to the Bondage Room

Johnny selected a particular outfit for Laura to wear for her next 'session'. It was a Fifties sweater girl ensemble that included a taupe shelf bra and waist cinching corset, white super tight fitting pull-on sweater with short sleeves, four inch black suede belt with multiple buckle hasps, a contrasting short red pleated skirt, and black nylons and black garter belt. He said that she was not to wear panties and that she should wear her new black suede 6 inch stilettos to match her belt. Johnny also said that she was to keep her four cuffs on and pick some silver jewelry to match her belt buckle. Laura gathered the pieces of the outfit together and headed upstairs to clean up and change.

Johnny then started to set things up in the bondage room for Laura's final bondage session of the night. He kept the spreader bar in place and added some additional eye hooks in different places in the floor joists above and located them to the front and rear of the spreader bar. Johnny also got some addition chains and straps from the other finished bedroom and set them on a nearby table that had brought in from the living and party area of the finished basement. Finally, he also moved a small two person couch into the room as part of his plan to make it into a full fledge bondage room, complete with a St. Andrews Cross. He was also going to bring the chest of drawers with most of their BDSM paraphernalia into the room among other items.

About the time Johnny finished preparing the room, he heard Laura coming down the steps, so he stepped outside the bondage room and waited for her to arrive at the lower level. He watched as she expertly maneuvered down the last few steps in her black suede 6 inch heeled pumps, knowing that she was experiencing some amount of pain because of the lower heel height. Laura noticed Johnny standing near the door and decided to model her new outfit by sashaying towards him like she was on a runway at a fashion show. When she got close to him, Laura did a fast 360 degree turn, causing her red pleated skirt to swirl, and then gave him a profile view of her bright red nipples clearly visible, and about to poke through, the white semitransparent sweater material! She further emphasized their extreme pointedness by putting her hands on hips and thrusting out her chest while at the same time showing off her tightly cinched 20 inch waist for his viewing pleasure.

Johnny reacted to her little show by saying, "You seem to be quite a tease in your Fifties get-up. We'll see how you react when you're helpless to prevent me from doing what I have in mind for you next."

As he led her through the opening to the bondage room, Laura realized that even though she was experiencing some additional discomfort in her 6 inch heels, she could tell it was less than when she first wore that heel height earlier that afternoon. Laura thought to herself that maybe the calf muscle stretching process wasn't going to be as difficult as she had first imagined.

Johnny had her stand with her ankles apart so he could lock her cuffs to the spreader bar similar to what he had done earlier. Next he fastened a two inch wide leather strap around over her black suede belt that had a D ring located at the middle of her back which he fastened a chain to the ring and then to an eye hook in the floor joist above. Since Laura was standing straight up, there was some slack in the chain.

He had already strung two chains from the floor joists which were about five feet in front of where she was standing and about three feet apart. Johnny then had Laura bend over so that when the chain at her waist was tight, it supported her upper body by the strap over her belt. He then fastened the two chains to her wrist cuffs so that her arms were spread wide as if they were in a spread eagled position. Laura was left bent over 90 degrees at the waist with her arms as wide as her legs! The wrist chains, basically supported most of the weight of her arms, while the waist strap sustained the weight of her upper body with her legs supporting her remaining weight.

Laura felt very vulnerable in her current position since she couldn't raise her arms because of the awkward position and her legs were widely spread, but she did have some movement from front to rear with her hips, which was specifically designed by Johnny for his next act! He then walked behind her to where she couldn't see him or what he was doing. Laura heard him walk to the table an pick something just before he quickly lifted her pleated skirt up over her butt and tucked a part of it under her belt in the back, completely exposing her beautifully shaped cheeks and puckering anus!

The cooler room air engulfed her, but the act of Johnny un-expectantly exposing her caused Laura to instantly become wet which he quickly noticed. Johnny then parted her outer labia with his lubed finger and began slowly inserting a stainless steel dildo into Laura's vagina to her surprise. He eventually penetrated it to a full nine inches which left Laura squirming in her bondage!

Laura then felt two of his lubed fingers probing her exposed anus in an exploratory manner before he caressed the opening with the lubed head of his hard penis. After she realized what he going to do, Laura tried to help by moving, as best she could, slightly to her rear in order further take on the head of his pulsating penis! Slowly he managed to get the head of his 10 inch manhood past her tight sphincter muscle rubbing his corona on the way. Laura then realized how large the girth of it was since it opened up her anal canal to a larger diameter than she had ever experienced. Johnny began a slow penetration of her lower intestine such that he entered her deeper with each stroke!

Laura groaned since there was some pain involved, but at the same time she was getting more aroused with each stroke. Johnny increased the rate of his ever deepening penetration while she continued to become further aroused. Finally, when he was in to his full 10 inch depth, the head of his penis made contact, through two layers of internal tissue, with the dildo inserted in Laura's vagina! He continued the stroking action and made harder contact with the dildo each time! She had never before felt such a unique and pleasurable type of erotic love play! They were both nearing the brink of having an orgasm when Johnny reached around her body and pinched her long straining nipples through the sweater material which sent Laura over the top for her forth orgasm of the evening!

Laura violently bucked and struggled as she had multiple orgasms, while he pumped loads of semen into her body! After about a minute, they both had expended themselves even though he continued to leave his still rock hard penis in her anal canal while Laura savored the feel of his magnificent manhood fully penetrating her body! Johnny allowed his penis to become semi-aroused as he withdrew it from Laura's anus while she was still recovering from such a violent orgasm.

After a few moments, he began to unfastened Laura's bonds and removed the dildo from her vagina. As Johnny helped her up to a standing position, Laura's pleated skirt fell down to her upper thighs, leaving her fully dressed with her still aroused nipples protruded against the tight sweater. They then went over to the small couch in the room to experience the afterglow of their violent sexual event.

As they kissed and snuggled, Laura whispered to Johnny, "I have never felt anything like that before. Did they teach you that in stud school?"

"As a matter of fact they did," he whispered back.

Laura continued, "Well, I certainly got my wish to have that that beautiful piece of manhood of yours in all three of my body cavities; all in one night!"

They got up from the couch and Johnny put the top part of his leather pants back in place before they went upstairs to clean up. They both kept on the same clothes with Laura in her Fifties outfit and Johnny in the tight leather pants set and white silk shirt. After that, they went to her den to start the outline of their upcoming exposé of the slave trading operation. He had brought his backup laptop over to Laura's house so they could work independently while verbally communicating in the same room.

When they both finished for the evening, they kissed and fondled each other before Johnny went to his downstairs bedroom much like he was leaving for his own apartment while Laura walked to her usual master bedroom upstairs.

The Rest of the Week at Laura's Place

During the following week before they were to report to work, Johnny and Laura established a daily routine that basically consisted of Johnny working on the bondage room and running errands during the day. Laura worked on the exposé, did some shopping and house work, reorganized all her closets, and practiced her calf muscle stretching by wearing lower heeled stilettos while on the treadmill in one of the unfurnished spare bedrooms.

After dinner each evening, the routine usually included collaborative work on the exposé as well as Laura's milking by Johnny and then on to their exotic sexual activities in various forms before going to their respective sleeping rooms! During that week Laura and Johnny performed practically every sexual technique that they had learned in the three months at the training facility. And Laura virtually worshiped Johnny's immense penis and marveled at the control he had of it while repeatedly taking the appendage in all three of her bodily cavities, while generally being in some form exotic bondage!

Johnny on the other hand, was fascinated with Laura's newly trained 40-20-40 corseted figure. He was particularly enamored with her aroused bright pick tattooed puffy areolas and bright red extremely long and pointy nipples setting atop Laura's conical breasts! He also took great pride in empting her lactating breasts and by the following weekend she had increased her total daily milk production to about 2 ounces a day which is what she wanted to achieve. Sometimes Johnny would swallow the milk when he sucked on her nipples, but most of the time he squirted her milk into bottles and refrigerated it for use as a softening agent. The milk together with some of his semen was massaged into her breasts, areolas, and nipples on a daily basis. The remainder of both fluids were refrigerated and kept in small two ounce bottles for later use. Laura kept taking her supplements and adjusted the dosages to maintain the increased level of milk production. Johnny also continued his supplements to maintain his own voluminous semen production!

The same was true for their physical exercises which now had been adjusted to a maintenance level. Also later in the week after a lot of dedicated practice, Laura was able to comfortably wear 5-1/2 inch stiletto heels. She then started to practice on her treadmill wearing her only pair of 5 inch heels; the ones that she had worn during the latest image shot for the newspaper, taken before Laura had left for the trip to Mid-East.

After wearing the 5 inch heels for about a day, which did cause her some muscle pain, Laura went back to the shoe store she visited on the previous Friday and bought several pair of 5-1/4 inch stiletto heeled pumps which she had decided would be her new normal work heel height. Since she had only one pair of the 5 inch heels, Laura thought the lowest of the ultra high heel heights would be the perfect next step up for her new business outfit. She could also wear the three pair of 5-1/2 inch heels for special occasions. The full six inch height as well as the vertical and past the vertical heels would mostly be worn at either Johnny's apartment or her house for his pleasure because he loved to see her in those heels with tight sweaters and tightly cinched belts showing off her hourglass figure. Laura also decided that she would wear them out shopping or other places when she was in the bitch mood or when she was out posing as various characters on an undercover newspaper assignment.

The first thing Laura planned to do Monday when she returned to work was to redo her image shot with 5-1/4 inch stilettos and her revised business attire. When Laura went back to the shoe store to pick up her new shoes, she also selected several new pencil skirts, blouses, sweaters, blazers, and other items for her new look. She would also occasionally spice up things at work and use some of the less exotic of the clothing that had been shipped back to the State's with her and Johnny's return. Laura of course, planned on always wear either a garter belt or a corset with garters with thigh high nylons and maybe occasionally wear seamed stockings. Her long term plan, relative to her new 40-20-40 inch corseted figure, was to incrementally remove padding from her suit coats and blazers to eventually expose her final figure training results in a somewhat measured fashion over time! In this manner, she would attribute the results to her ongoing training plan and not to her experience in the Mid-East.