Laura's Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day passed slowly, in fact, time dragged until 5:30. Laura left the offices and drove the short journey home in darkening skies with just the hint of a break in the clouds.

"What shall I have for diner tonight then?"

Laura asked out aloud in the car.

"Aah, I know, a pasty will hit the spot."

So, a slight detour to the local convenience store was made and several pasties and a bag of salad were bought. On her way out of the shop she saw Angela on the other side of the road She was walking in the direction of home.

She called out to her.

"Angela... Angela... hello."

No response. Quickly, Laura put the food on the back seat of the car, took off her jacket and pulled out of the car park. She stopped opposite Angela and lowered the window.

"Hi Angela, do you need a lift home?"

"Oh hi Laura, oh that would be lovely. I"ve been on my feet all day. That would be great."

Laura drove a small hatchback car and by the time Angela got in Laura and Angela"s proximity could best be described as "cosy".

"It's a fair old walk home from here Angela I thought you might have taken the bus."

"Oh no, the bus from here takes such a daft route to our place that it's actually quicker to walk. I'm just a bit tired today, I didn't sleep much last night."

Laura quickly looked across at Angela who was looking ahead. Laura noticed that Angela was wearing a dark green dress with quite a plunging V neck. Her cleavage was impressive. In fact, as Laura came to reflect upon later, it was probably the longest cleavage she had ever seen.

"Where do you work Angela?"

"I work in the plus size underwear store in the Lanes. I am what they call the "perfect roll model" for the products."

She laughed openly and smiled at Laura and through the corner of her eye Laura could see her breasts giggle heavily at her laughter and the movement of the car over bumps.

"There'd be no point in having a skinny-minny A cup trying to advertise J and K size bras. That would be a bit daft."

Laura glanced sideways again to see Angela smiling to herself. Laura thought how comfortable Angela was with her body and her body image and with another sideways glance her eyes dropped down to the thick rolls of her tummy and her legs. For all her top weight, Laura noticed that Angela had slim legs and she was wearing a very decent pair of heeled shoes. In fact, the whole ensemble made Angela very attractive - sexy almost.

Laura tried to concentrate on driving, but there, yet again was a tingling within her body that was both new and unexpected. Driving in the stop-start-traffic was having a very stimulating effect upon Laura. The small car, with it's firm suspension was arousing her clitoris in ways that were making Laura feel heady.

"How was your day Laura?"

"Oh it was fine. Nothing special really, I manage one of the buildings on the new business park and there's always something that needs doing."

"That sounds interesting - more fun than my job I suspect."

Laura didn't reply for a moment, then she said,

"I guess the recession has hit your business."

"Yes it has, but funnily enough the kind of customers we have aren't the sort who are worried about spending 100 pounds on a bra and pant set. A lot of it is repeat business and it's OK actually."

"Oh good, pleased to hear it."

"Maybe you should try it Laura, you are certainly typical of the type of customers who need a decent bra - what are you; an E?"

Laura blushed slightly.

"DD actually."

Laura felt Angela's eyes studying her bosom.

"Ummm, I think you'll find that you are wearing the wrong bra. I can see the strap lines digging in to your shoulder and I can see the bra is too tight around your ribs. Maybe you should come in for a fitting."

Laura felt a little uncomfortable. She felt awkward having this conversation with someone little more than a stranger and someone who gave her butterflies in her stomach. Laura also realised she was completely dripping wet between her legs. She felt that the gusset of her pants were completely sodden and when she moved her legs slightly, just for a moment she thought she smelt her own secretions. She closed her legs tightly and wished the journey to end.

Angela spoke.

"Here, I'll give you my card - we also do home fittings you know and if you would like, I can come over to yours, or you can come to mine and we can do a proper fitting in private."

"Thanks Angela, I'll bear that in mind for the future."

Laura felt a sense of relief when they pulled in to their estate and more so when she parked the car outside Angela's house.

"Thanks for the lift Laura, much appreciated."

Angela's smiled a big beaming smile at Laura. Angela had few lines and her eyes were a beautiful light grey. She had a few freckles on her cheeks and for a woman in her late fifties looked very good. As she bent down to say good bye, her green dress gaped open and Laura saw for the first time the enormous size of Angela's bust. It took her all her efforts not to stare. Angela smiled at her.

"Do you want to come in and share some diner?"

"No thanks Angela, that's very kind of you, but that's OK."

"Another time then?"

"Yes, sure, that would be nice."

Some part, deep within Laura's brain started yelling at her.

"Ok then, bye Laura."

"Bye Angela, see you soon."

Laura closed the window and turned the car around.

"Stupid woman, what were you thinking?"

She said it out loud in the car. Then, in an impulsive moment, she pulled the car over to the side of the road, grabbed her shopping, locked the car and walked the few steps back to Angela's front door.

"What are fuck are you doing woman?"

She said it out loud to herself in the moments between ringing Angela's door bell and waiting for her to answer. There was some delay before Angela answered the door. She had changed. Gone was the smart green dress, replaced with a light white cotton top and red leggings. She looked hot and flushed.

"Oh hi Laura, you ok?"

"Yes, I was thinking, I bought these pasties for diner and rather than you cook, we can have these."

"Oh lovely, come in. Go in to the lounge. I'll turn the oven on and we can eat in a while. Fancy a drink?"

"Tea please."

"No, I meant another drink - wine, beer, spirits? Something with a bit of a go to it."

"Oh I see."

Yes, red wine if you've got it.

"Coming up."

Laura sat her self in the same seat as yesterday evening and after a few minutes of noises of clattering cutlery and crockery, Angela emerged from the kitchen carrying two big full glasses of red wine.

"Wow, that's a big glass."

Angela giggled.

"It's early, I know. I only have one glass a day... but it is a full glass!"

Laura laughed at Angela's giggling and there was something of an endearing innocence about her. She felt very comfortable in the company of Angela, almost as if she had known her for years and not just a few hours.

"Do you have any family Angela?"

"No just me, I was never one for kids and the marriage thing. There's been a few significant others as I like to call them along the way, but not for a good fifteen years now. I am slowly becoming that thing they used to call the Spinster of the Parish. How about you?"

"No, not at the moment, not for some time really. The last one was a man called Robert, but that was ten years ago now and to be honest, I haven't seen anyone that interests me or is interested in me."

Angela's eyes took on a slightly mischievous look. She replied,

"Nothing wrong in being single. In fact, let's have a toast!"

Raising her very full glass, she said in a proud and almost defiant voice,

"To single ladies... and all the shapes and sizes they come in."

Laura stood, lifted her glass, chimed it gently against Angela's.

"Indeed... to single ladies."

"Right, where are the pasties. Time to stick them in the oven. Why don't you take your jacket off Laura? Be comfortable."

"Thanks I will."

Laura, often self conscious about her own bust being as she would call it "on show", was quite happy to remove her jacket in Angela's house. There was something about being around Angela that she felt was very liberating. Angela stuck her head around the living room door just as Laura was taking her jacket off.

"Laps or table?"

"Sorry?"

"Do you want to eat on your lap or at the table?"

"Oh table will be better. I'll only end up dropping something on your floor otherwise Angela and that would be embarrassing."

"OK, table it is then."

Five minutes later the food was served and Laura and Angela were seated at the table.

"It's nice to have the company Laura, it's been some time since I've shared a meal at home with anyone.

"How come?"

"Well I don't have that big a social circle and since I've lived by myself most of my life, food is often a solitary affair. I've kind of gotten used to it and in some part it explains why I am big - I skip meals and eat rubbish a lot of the time. It's more fun cooking for two and it's something that I don't have many single friends that are in to having a meal and chatting."

Laura detected a note of sadness in Angela's voice. She could not quite place what it was and rather than pussy foot around the subject she thought she might just as well come out with what she was thinking.

"Does it worry you being big? I mean, are you comfortable being your size?"

There was a long pause. Angela put her cutlery down and looking at Laura she said,

"There's a lot of prejudice around big people. OK, I'm not huge, but I am a size 18 and I am at times self conscious. People can be cruel and they have been in the past. I tend to steer clear of those who judge - I have developed an almost instinctive sense of knowing who will judge and who will not."

"I don't judge you Angela."

Angela looked hard at Laura. It was a completely open look that seemed to pierce Laura to her very core.

"Do you think that I would invite you in to my home if I thought you were going to judge me?"

Angela put her hand on Laura's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"You've taken me quite by surprise Laura, I wasn't expecting a question like that, but thanks for asking. Am I that obviously shallow?"

"No, of course not."

It was Laura's turn to squeeze Angela's hand. She squeezed again and something softened in Angela eyes and something showed that Laura had not seen before.

"You are very sweet Laura, it's nice to have met you. Now come on, let's eat this before it gets cold and then you can have the undivided attention of a professional boulder holder placer and fitter!"

"Really?"

"Yes of course. I noticed yesterday when you were carrying the bags that your shoulders were hunched up. I always keep samples with me at home, you need to try them before you damage your body with an ill fitting bra."

They ate their diner talking about other things, mostly trivial and they agreed that of all the CSI series, Horatio Caine was the coolest character and definitely the most "shaggable".

"I'll put these in the kitchen Laura, you go sit down."

Returning to the living room, Laura more slumped down on the sofa than sat down. The alcohol and the moment were making her feel quite heady.

Angela spoke from the bottom of the stairs,

"I'll get my samples."

Laura was nervous. After several more large gulps of wine and a couple of deep breaths she heard Angela call out from upstairs.

"I'll be a couple of minutes. Close the curtains will you. We need privacy -- don't want to give the neighbours a show!."

Indeed not Laura thought as she got up to close the curtains and when she returned to the sofa, Angela had started coming down the stairs with some bras in her hands.

"Right, I've got sizes 38 to 42 and DD to H. I've bought a few as every manufacturer is slightly different. Don't be alarmed if you're bigger or smaller than you think you are, most people are."

"Err ok. You sure about this Angela?"

"Sure, come on, take your blouse off. You really haven't got anything that I haven't seen at least twenty times today already."

Angela dropped the bras on one end of the sofa and Laura started to take her blouse off.

"I'm a bit nervous Angela. Ideally I would like to have showered before I did this. I don't feel particularly clean."

"Doesn't matter, don't worry, it's not a problem."

Laura didn't feel particularly reassured by Angela's comments, but oh well, she thought, what the hell. She does it for a job and tits are tits after all. She undid her bra and then Angela reached behind her.

"Here, let me help you. I can see already that the straps are cutting in to your shoulders. You're like me -I think you'll need the styles with slightly wider straps."

Laura felt the bra release around her chest and then felt her bosom fall slightly as the support was taken away.

"Your bra is too tight. You do need a different size. That's obvious to see. Put your arms down so I can see if your bust is symmetrical."

And there stood Laura, in the living room of a woman, who until a day before was unknown to her, but who she had masturbated fantasizing over graphically over a number of times today already. She felt very exposed, very vulnerable but also extremely turned on. To her immense discomfort, Laura felt her nipples harden and goose bumps start to appear on her chest.

"It's cold in here Laura, ill turn the heating up."

Phew, she just thinks I'm cold. Laura felt a sigh of relief as Angela adjusted the thermostat and came back with a pale peachy lacy bra.

"Right, this one for starters. Lets try it on and see how it fits."

"Ok, what size is it?"

"Never mind that for now, try it on."

Laura threaded the bra through her arms and then Angela stood behind her and did it up. Laura was so conscious of Angela's proximity. Never had a woman stood so close to her, never been so "intimate" with her in such a matter of fact way.

"How does it feel? Turn around, let me see."

Angela gave an appraising look at Laura. This one is the right size around the ribs - you're a 42 and this is a DD, but it's too small as too tight. You need an E."

"Bloody hell, really?"

"Yes Laura, you are a 42 E, not a 40DD. Also, we need to change the style and get you one with more padding on the front."

"Oh, is it that obvious?"

"Well Laura, you are indeed blessed with long nipples and that requires a suitable bra -unless you want people to either stare at you or you go around with tissue paper stuffed in to your bra all day."

"I do that most days anyway. At work I don't take my jacket off, but it's embarrassing having long nipples."

As she spoke these words, Laura felt her nipples harden even more. She felt so many mixed emotions and one of them was most definitely a deepening sense of sexual arousal. Her clitoris was aching to be touched and she was feeling a heady mixture of alcohol and tiredness kicking in.

"Right, take that one off, I have the perfect one for you."

Laura stood in the centre of Angela's living room. She was not cold, but mercifully Angela was putting her increasing sense of arousal down to her being cold.

"Try this one."

Angela stood behind Laura again and helped her do the clasps up. Angela put her fingers under the straps and pulled gently.

"Good fit at the shoulders"

Then she put her hands around Laura's ribs.

"Yep, good fit here to - definitely a 42."

Then she did something that Laura was not expecting.

Angela slid her arms between Laura's and lifted her breasts up.

"Good, well supported."

Laura thought it was just as well that Angela could not see her face. Angela's hands had brushed against Laura's nipples and in doing so she had felt the most intense flow of juices from her vagina. She felt sopping wet and she was so conscious that Angela could smell her sex.

"There, done. That will do for now."

Angela walked in front of a barely composed Laura and smiled a big smile of professional satisfaction.

"See, I said you were the wrong size. What a difference it has made. You carry yourself much better now. How does it feel?"

"Fine I think. I do feel different and my breasts do feel much less restricted than before."

"Good, you should be comfortable in your bra, not trussed up like a roasting bird."

Laura laughed.

"Right, ill take it off then - how much do I owe you?"

"Nonsense Laura, this one is a sample; you can have it for free."

"Oh no, I can't do that."

"Of course you can - how do you think we get so much repeat business - customer service darling, customer service!"

"I don't know what to say - thanks Angela. "

"Not a problem. There is matching underwear to go with it. What size are you?"

Laura could have died of embarrassment.

"I have a fat arse. I'm a 42."

"That's not fat at all - not compared to some of the err "arses" I see every day. I have different sizes here. Let me measure you properly and we'll get you the right size. Compared to me, your bottom is a little peach."

Laura blushed.

"No, I'd hardly call it that. I hate my bum, I'm so self conscious of it."

Angela smiled at Laura in a reassuring way and Laura felt compelled to continue.

"I've always been self conscious of my bottom. I hate it. My big boobs are fine, but my bum makes me feel really self conscious."

"Nonsense, what you need is an impartial second opinion."

Laura looked at Angela. She felt very nervous and very exposed, but in some way what was happening to her was just what she needed.

"Take your skirt off Laura, ill measure you properly and you'll see just how well proportioned you are."

Laura felt compelled to comply. She undid the side zip and he skirt fell to the floor. She felt completely and utterly exposed, but more so than ever in her life, she felt that this was something she needed to do.

"Right, let me measure you."

Angela, for ever the profession stood behind Laura and slipped the tape measure around her bottom. She felt very vulnerable and then she remembered her scratch marks. She felt suddenly afraid.

"42. Ok, not a small bum, but one in proportion to the rest of you."

Angela stepped in front of Laura again. She looked straight at her, looked straight in to her eyes and said,

"Did you gouge your self?"

Laura's eyes dropped downwards. She felt suddenly utterly exposed and totally vulnerable. She wanted to curl up in to a ball and hide. She felt ashamed and embarrassed, but compelled to answer. Angela had asked in such a way that not answering was impossible. She knew she could not lie either, that Angela would see straight through any mistruth. She spoke awkwardly,

"Yes, this morning."

"Why, what happened - do you want to get dressed? do you want to talk about it?"

Laura looked at Angela. Her earlier sexual tensions had been replaced with a drying gusset and a sense of sexual arousal now returned to absolute zero and replaced with a sense of deep shame. She did not know what to do. Angela broke the awkward moment.

"Here, let me get you a robe."

Angela walked up the stairs and as she did, Laura stood in the living room wondering how on earth she had got her self in to a position where this woman, with whom she had very intense sexual thoughts, was asking her about why she gouges her bottom with her nails. Part of hr felt like running home, but another deeper part felt compelled to stay. The two sides of Laura's conflicted mind fought and all Laura felt was a rising tide of uncertainty. Too late to dress now though as Angela came down the stairs with a soft fluffy bath robe that Laura gratefully covered her self with.

"Come sit down Laura, talk to me."

And she did, much to her great surprise, Laura found herself talking to this almost stranger about how she hated her body and just wanted to accept her self for who she is.