Laura's Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Laura that's beautiful."

Laura continued. She felt Angela shift her weight slightly and push her bottom back harder against her mouth. Laura responded with more vigorous kisses. Angela moved slightly and moved position so her head was on the carpeted floor and her hands lying in front of her.

Laura continued kissing her bottom. Small bites became harder and from time to time she swept her tongue along the deep vertical grove. She licked along it, tasting the slightly musky flavour, dripping saliva along the top and catching it as it ran down the crack. Some times she missed and there were small trails of saliva trapped in the thick bush of Angela's pubic hair.

"Oh god Laura, I'm going to cum."

Still with her head to the side resting on the floor, Angela reached her arms behind her and then, much to Laura's delight, started to part her cheeks. Laura delved deeper into the musky channel, tasting more and enjoying the heady sensation of a long ago teenage girl's fantasies made reality.

Angela pulled her large cheeks further open and spread her thighs apart granting access to Laura's tongue to her large brown rosebud. Laura lifted her head, studied the opening for a moment and then oh so tentatively, she touched it with her tongue. Angela shivered and let out a small groan. Laura ran her tongue over her anus, tasting the tart flavour and in the intensity of the moment slipped the tongue right into the opening.

"Laura, that's wonderful. Please, put your tongue in deeper. Suck me Laura, suck my fat arse till I cum."

And Laura did. She put her mouth tight over Angela's rosebud and pushed her tongue as deep as the resisting muscles would allow. She tasted tartness and sweat and the intensity of Angela's moaning was arousing her intensely.

Laura lifted her head and then almost panting whispered,

"Angela, let go."

Angela replied.

"Not like this. I want to watch."

And with that, she started to lift herself off the floor. She got to her knees at the same time Laura did and spoke,

"Are you sure Laura?"

Laura kissed her on her lips and spoke.

"Yes, I never thought I would ever find someone who would fulfill my needs, I want to do the same to you."

Angela looked at her and Laura could not read her face at all.

"It's not an easy thing to do Laura, you are going to feel sick and please stop if you can't."

As an act of confirmation, Laura kissed her once again.

"How do you want to do it Angela?"

It was Angela's turn to look a little embarrassed.

"I want to look at your face when you eat me. I want to look at your eyes. Get the towels from the bathroom and I'll lay on the edge of the bed and you kneel down at the end."

Laura went to the bathroom and came back with two dark blue fluffy towels.

Angela laid down on the bed, opened her legs wide and for the first time properly, Laura looked into the Vagina of another woman. Then, kneeling down she carefully, and as someone exploring new territory touched Angela's vagina with her tongue for the first time. Gently she pulled the labia open. The folds of fat covering Angela's mound were to Laura very sexy and there, buried deep was Angela's clitoris. Laura touched it with her fingers. Angela groaned.

"Oh that's lovely. Suck me Laura."

Tentatively Laura touched her tongue to her clitoris and tasted Angela for the first time. Her taste was strong, a mixture of arousal, sweat and a darker musky smell of a pussy already cum many times today. Laura loved it. She tasted, she sucked, she reamed her tongue deep into the folds of Angela's fat, slurping and sucking the secretions from Angela's vagina. She felt a shuddering in Angela's body as she grabbed hold of Laura's hair and pulled her hard to her clitoris.

Laura drank in her orgasm and then when Angela was still, she lifted her makeup smeared face head and looked straight in to Angela's eyes and spoke.

"I want you to feed me."

Angela looked at her and reaching down with her hands, caressed her cheek and smiled and nodded. She wriggled her heavy body closer to the edge of the bed and lifted her legs up to her sagging breasts which had almost rolled sideways to touch the bed.

Laura placed the towels under Angela's now exposed bottom and then, settling down, she put her tongue back to Angela's rosebud.

"I can't see you Laura, I want to see you."

Laura lifted her head.

"Give me the pillows."

Laura placed four pillows underneath Angela's bottom and after a lot of shuffling, Angela was now elevated enough for her to see Laura's eyes as she put her mouth back to her bottom. Laura went back to licking and sucking her rosebud. With Angela spread completely open Laura could alternate between sucking her clit, dipping her tongue into the folds of her labia or reaming her rectum.

Angela reached her hands towards Laura's and they met. Holding hands Laura felt the tensing of Angela's muscles as she started to push. It was the signal for Laura to move her mouth back to Angela's wet and sensitive bottom. Slowly she felt it pulse and contract and then, as it relaxed, Laura slipped her tongue inside. Angela shivered and groaned. Laura pushed her tongue in harder and felt the end of Angela's sticky slightly soft offering.

Two further contractions expelled Laura's tongue and then next time it slipped back in, Laura's tongue pressed up hard against Angela's mass. Laura felt her tongue press in and leave and indentation on the tip.

"Oh Laura, I'm so close. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Laura blinked and squeezed Angela's hands. Then, so slowly, Laura felt the movement slide further down her rectum to the sphincter. Laura withdrew her tongue and then so slowly she felt the softish mass slip through the distending ring and start to fill her mouth. Laura bit in to it. The taste was intense and bitter, and it coated her teeth, but Laura was determined to swallow her complete offering. She swallowed the first small piece and then, realising that it was not as bad as she had ever imagined, she took another bite. She swallowed again, never taking her eyes from Angela's. Angela groaned and she was concentrating on pushing very slowly and not letting her muscle close.

The mass kept coming and Laura kept chewing and swallowing. With her lips clamped firmly over Angela"s anus she felt entirely depraved but so aroused. Never in her wildest fantasies had she gone this far and had been a "receiver". Many times she had fantasised about "doing it" into the mouth of some pretty twenty something, but this was even better. Finally, after about twenty long minutes Angela closed off the source of Laura's second evening meal.

Laura, felt a slight sense of disappointed. At times she had to fight a very strong gag reflex but she had not vomited and her belly felt full and distended but she felt a deeper sense of contentment. She lifted her head and looked at Angela again. She smiled showing heavily stained teeth, but then, poking her tongue out and running it around her lips she said in a most slutty and unexpected voice,

"You can do that to me any time."

"Oh god Laura, you're amazing. Come here you kinky slut."

It was the first time Angela had spoken dirty to her and Laura loved it. She loved the idea of being a dirty slut - being Angela's dirty slut.

She pulled the pillows away but left the towel and then slid up Angela's sweat glistening body straight in to her arms and her mouth straight in to a deep intense kiss. Laura felt the intense arousal of Angela expressed in the forceful movements of her tongue. After a few moments, they both rolled on to their sides. Angela caressed Laura's hips whilst Laura rested her head on her hands. Angela spoke first.

"You are something else Laura. What on earth made you want to do that?"

Laura looked at her and replied,

"I wanted to know. I think I've always wanted to know. I've always been aroused by the toilet and wanted to know why. It's always confused me and felt wrong, but when you pulled that red toy from your rear and sucked it, I knew I had found someone that I could try it with."

Angela looked at her. Her huge breasts sagged on to the bed, her belly stretched and elongated lay relaxed and inviting. Laura lifted her hand and touched Angela's nipple.

"Thank you Angela. I never thought I would ever meet someone I could ever feel like this with. I am full of you and I feel so content. I feel that I have consumed every part of your being... and it feels wonderful."

Angela looked at her and smiling she caressed her cheek and ran her hands down her side to rest it in the vee between her legs.

"it's been a long time Laura. I never thought that I would ever find someone with whom I would ever want to share this need with ever again. Thank you."

Angela gently caressed her cheek. Laura smiled her eyes suddenly heavy with the effects of the wine and the events of the evening.

"If you don't mind, can I stay her tonight Angela?"

Angela smiled and nodded.

"Laura, you can stay here any time. In fact, tomorrow I think you need to take the day off."

Laura hadn't heard. She was fast asleep and for the first time in a long time, as she drifted off, she thought how sexy her bottom was, or as someone else had said, utterly delicious.