Laura's Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela listened to everything Laura said. She did not say a word. She listened, she smiled and nodded at times and she never, not for even a moment let her eye contact with Laura break.

"Do you ever like your bottom?"

Laura looked at Angela and Angela's eyes burrowed deep in to her.

"Sometimes."

"When?"

A long pause followed.

Angela smiled at her and nodded her head in understanding, encouraging her to continue.

"They look quite fresh though; did you do that last night?"

"No, this morning."

"This morning?"

"Yes, I could not help myself. I was having this fantasy that made me feel very guilty and then I felt that I had to punish myself. It's hard though, it's so confusing that I hate my bottom, but it gives me pleasure."

Angela smiled intently.

"What was so bad that you had to punish your self so hard? Those gouges must hurt."

Laura blushed deeply. She felt the hot flush build until it radiated throughout her whole body. She was ashamed to say anything, How could she say that she was masturbating dreaming that her fingers were buried deep inside the pussy and bottom of the women sitting right in front of her.

"Nothing really. It was silly and something that doesn't matter."

Angela looked at her intently. Laura felt the flush grow even more intense. My god, she knows.

"Stand up Laura. Stand up."

"Take the robe off."

Laura did not know what to do, but she complied. She felt confused, conflicted, unsure and very uncertain of what might happen next.

"Please Laura, stand up."

One side of Laura's mind won; reluctantly she did.

"Take the robe off."

She paused for a moment. She thought she was going to cry.

"Take the robe off Laura."

There was such kindness in Angela's voice that she just felt compelled to comply.

The robe slid off her shoulders and ended up in a crumpled heap around the floor.

"Take your bra off Laura"

Laura did. Averting her eyes from Angela and instead choosing to stare at the ceiling, she reached behind her back and without even thinking undid the clips and she let the bra drop to the floor to join the robe.

"Now take off your panties Laura."

A jolt of reality hit Laura. She seemed to refocus and clarity returned.

"I can't. I don't know you and you are a woman and you are a stranger that I barely know."

Angela looked at Laura and spoke.

"Laura, you are a beautiful sexy young woman who has a lovely, lovely body. You don't need to be ashamed of it, you just need to learn to appreciate and not be shy of the pleasures it can give you. You don't need to feel shame."

Laura just stood still listening. Moments passed. Then, reaching down, she slid her fingers into her underwear and pulled them down. She felt tears begin to form in the corner of her eyes.

The gusset flipped forwards. Black panties tell their own tale, and the slippery secretions sticking to both her thick pubic hair and the gusset told their own story of recent deep arousal. As did the smell. It was so obvious the Laura had been aroused. There was the sweet smell of female sexual arousal from between Laura's legs. Yet Laura's face showed a different picture, of a woman in deep personal conflict.

Angela studied Laura intently.

"Turn around Laura, let me see your bottom."

Reluctantly, Laura did.

"You know, all that I see when I look at you naked is a beautiful sexy woman who just needs to come to terms with her own body. I've said it already, but there is nothing wrong with you."

Laura turned to face her, almost confrontational in stance and look. Tears streaked her face and she looked at Angela disbelieving everything she said.

Angela was leaning forwards on the chair with her chin resting on her hands. The top of her blouse gaped open revealing her deep cleavage. She continued to look directly at Laura, but said nothing.

"Yea, but I haven't told you want I do with my bottom."

"You said you scratch and gouge it."

""Yes and I do more."

Laura looked almost defiantly at Angela, daring her to be disgusted or horrified at what she was saying.

"What do you do Laura?"

Laura stared at her.

"I stick my fingers deep in to my bottom when I finger myself. When I cum I like to have my fingers deep in my bottom and deep in my pussy."

Angela looked at her. No reaction showed on her face. None at all.

"You find me disgusting don't you?"

Angela said nothing. Laura felt angry. She wanted to tell Angela what she did. She had never told a living soul, but now, right here, she was angry and upset. She continued in a tone of voice wavering and full of angry emotion.

"Then, when I've cum, I put my fingers in my mouth and suck them."

Angela said not a word.

"Did you hear me? I put my fingers into my bottom and suck them dry. I like it. But then afterwards I feel disgusted and I hate myself and I hate my body. I hate myself for being so disgusting."

She paused. Angela sat watching her face intently. She continued.

"You must think I'm disgusting. I'm... I'm... sick."

She reached down, pulled her pants up and almost choking back tears.

"This has been a terrible mistake. I have to go. Sorry Angela, you don't need to hear any of this. Sorry, sorry."

This was Angela's cue to stand up. She moved towards Laura whilst she was pulling her underwear upwards, put her arms around her and held her.

"No Laura, I don't think you're sick at all. I think we all have sexual needs and we need to do those things that we enjoy. There's no need to feel shame. Please don't. And please, don't go. Not now, not like this, Stay at least and have a cup of coffee."

Laura felt herself sink into Angela's arms. She started sobbing. The tears came falling down her face uncontrollably. She was naked, she felt raw and she felt emotionally spent.

"I feel so confused. I've never felt anything really for anyone and yesterday I felt something in you that I never felt before. You have no idea what I've been thinking today, or what I've been doing."

Angela held her tighter and Laura became aware of the intimacy of their embrace. Angela kissed her on the side of her neck and then moved to break the embrace.

"Let me put the coffee on, get dressed if you want to, but really, you don't have to."

Laura put the robe on and for the second time that night she slumped in to the sofa. She was tired and empty, drained, but in some ways felt very different to how she felt even a hour before. Some part of her life that had been troubling her for so long was some how not the dark dirty secret she thought it to be; she had told someone and they had not screamed pervert! at her.

Angela returned with the Coffee.

"You know Laura, there is nothing wrong with enjoying your body or telling others how or what you enjoy. There is nothing wrong in what you desire. In fact, it's something I do myself and others I know... I have done the same."

The candor with which Angela spoke could not have surprised Laura more. She continued.

"I've enjoyed a full and varied sex life in my time. I've had men and women lovers and sometimes both at the same time. I have enjoyed my body in so many ways and I'm not shy of doing what I enjoy - even if others don't approve or like it. So what, it's my life and my body. "

Laura looked at her intently. Her mushy head was quickly refocusing and she felt the tingling between her legs returning, but this time it felt different. Angela continued.

"The thing is though, it's been a long time since I've felt an attraction towards anyone and yesterday when you helped me, to put it mildly I almost came in my pants. I saw you move in to your new house Laura and the moment I saw you, my heart skipped more than a few beats."

"I never imagined that we would even talk let alone be under the same roof. In fact, I never thought that you would even look at me, let alone for me have a chance to have a decent feel of your rather beautiful breasts. You have really no idea just how much I wanted to put my hands into your pants when I had my hands around your boobs."

Laura sat on the sofa wide eyed. She felt her juices streaming from her pussy.

"Why do you think I was smiling in your car earlier? I could smell your delicious pussy when you changed gear. Every time your legs moved, I got this wonderful smell from you. I think that if you went outside to your car now, you'd find a huge wet patch on the seat."

"When you left, I ran upstairs to change and I had my favorite toy in me before you'd even turned the car around. I could not believe it when you knocked on the door."

Laura sat there, holding her coffee not knowing what to say or do. She felt numb, dumbstruck almost. She barely had time to think.

"Well, I've seen your body and I've watched you eye up mine. Now I know I'm a fat old cow, but I want you to see me naked."

And with that, she put her coffee cup down. She stood up then, without another word she opened the buttons on her cotton top.

Angela let the top slip to the floor and then the trousers with it. She was wearing strange pants, thick with a heavy gusset and two vertical zips on the front paneling. A warmth of sticky air wafted in to the room as Angela slowly unzipped the front panel sides. Her public hair was very thick and laced with grey. As then when the front panel opened and fell forwards, Angela reached in and pulled out a still buzzing vibrator from her vagina.

"You have no idea how much I have cum since you've been here. I thought I was going to squirt all over the dining room floor when you squeezed my hand over diner."

She threw the vibrator on to the sofa and it bounced next to Laura. Laura could feel the vibrations through the sofa and she reached to pick it up. It was very warm and slightly sticky, but holding it felt the most natural thing to her. She turned it off.

"Now you get to see my fat arse."

Laura watched at Angela pulled the girdle over her rolls of fat that sagged downwards. Then, facing Laura, she undid the front clips holding her bra. Her heavy sagging breasts rolled downwards on to her considerable belly to lie just about on the line of her navel. Laura was amazed at such a good job her bra did of holding her heavy breasts high on her chest.

"44H Laura."

"Laura, I'm not ashamed of my body in front of you. In fact, more than anything else, I want to share it with you... I want to give my self to you."

Laura sat on the sofa, holding her coffee tight, not really knowing what to say or do. And then Angela did something most unexpected.

She turned around pointing her bottom towards Laura. Of course Laura knew that Angela did indeed have a large bottom, that was obvious but the detail she found rather sexy. The pale skin had stretch marks and dimples and the line between the two cheeks she found very arousing, to the point where she had a strong impulse just to get off the chair and go to Angela and kiss her bottom. Angela tuned around to face Laura again, completely naked. Her thick graying pubic hair was a matted mess of secretions and Angela reached down to pull her fingers through her bush, revealing a hard and thick Clitoris. Angela touched her self and then turning around again, she bent over.

What happened next amazed Laura. Angela reached behind, parted her cheeks and from the deep folds of her bottom, pulled from her rosebud a substantial bright red vibrating plug. Laura sat there transfixed. Angela turned to face Laura again and spoke.

"I liked what you said you do. In fact I would like it very much if they were my fingers in your bottom that I got to suck."

And with that, she took the vibrating dildo and started licking it. She clicked the switch off and put the whole toy in to her mouth and sucked it for a good few seconds.

Laura thought she was going to orgasm there and then.

The screaming voice in her head from earlier now focused into a clearly audible thought; "Now or never girl. Now or never."

She stood up and walked towards Angela and without another moments hesitation she kissed her on the lips. She tasted flavours similar to those she had in the morning but muskier, stronger, sexier. They stood, in the middle of the living room tasting each other's most intimate secretions. Laura felt her juices pour from her vagina. As she embraced Angela and they kiss continued she felt her heart racing and her blood pounding. Her first kiss with a woman was more than she ever imagined and the musky taste of Angela's darker place was bringing her so close to orgasm. She broke the hold and then, almost breathlessly spoke,

"Angela I've never seen anyone do anything like that before. I thought it was just me who had such dirty thoughts."

Angela whispered in her ear.

"They are not dirty thoughts, they are just thoughts and they give you pleasure and there is nothing wrong in enjoying what you do."

Again she kissed Laura on her neck. Laura held her embrace for longer. She felt very secure and at peace in Angela's arms.

"Wait Angela, I need to wee."

"The toilet's at the top of the stairs."

Laura walked up the stairs and much to her surprise, Angela followed her. Laura felt embarrassed but so aroused as she felt Angela's eyes on her bottom as she followed her up. She went in to the bathroom, sat down and a naked Angela stood by the door looking at her smiling at her as she stared to urinate. Laura felt slightly embarrassed but at the same time she enjoyed the new sensation of being watched. She felt her clitoris tingle and her bottom start to open.

Then suddenly Angela reached forwards, grabbed her arms and pulled her to her feet.

"Hold on" I'm not done yet."

"I know you're not. There's something about me you need to know. As long as you are in this house you will never need to use the toilet again."

"What do you mean?"

"Get in the bath and turn around."

Laura felt her bowels start to constrict. She had not had not emptied herself since yesterday morning and the signal sent when she had started to urinate was one now of an immediate need to release.

"Angela what do you mean?"

"Please Laura, get in the bath. I need to have you right now. Laura, I need to consume you. Please Laura, please just trust me."

Laura, driven more by the need to release than anything else, did what she was asked.

She faced the taps and then, with her hands on the mixer taps, she felt Angela get in the bath behind her. Angela steadied her self, gently slid down on her knees and then, cupping Laura's bottom in her hands, Laura felt Angela's tongue go straight to her bottom. It was a feeling she had never experienced before. It was intensely erotic and her deepest tormenting fantasy played out hundreds of times in her bedroom.

"Open yourself for me Laura. I know you want to. I love your bottom, it's perfect and I want to taste it all. Open Laura, give me your bottom."

This was all too much for Laura, the orgasm building since downstairs broke upon her, along with both the need to urinate and defecate.

"Angela, please, I need the toilet."

"No you don't. Trust me."

And with that, Laura felt her bottom open. The pressure from her contractions started to push out her waste and as it did, she felt Angela"s mouth clamp firmly around her anus. Angela held her tight, locking both her arms around her thighs, preventing even the slightest movement at all.

"Oh God Angela, what are you doing?"

Angela just squeezed her thighs harder and then, as if nothing else mattered, Laura felt the last of her inhibitions go and her need to purge overcome her. This is what Laura had always wanted. From the moment she had first sexually touched her bottom as a late teen, she had wanted to know what it would be like to have it kissed and sucked, but never in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine that someone would dream of putting their mouth against her bottom and consume what she offered.

This was Laura's moment. She felt dizzy with the drink and intense arousal of her darkest fantasy coming true, but aware enough to know that she had to relax fully. She eased her body closer to the taps and as calmly as she could, barely whispered,

"Oh god Angela how did you know?"

She felt Angela squeeze her legs gently - much more gently than last time and she felt her hands start to move up to caress her clitoris. One hand slid up to her clit the other began to burrow through her public hair deep in to her vagina. Laura started to feel more and more relaxed and her bowel movement seemed to last a full ten minutes and she almost willed her anus to stay open for as long as possible. With the last of it, she orgasamed with a complete sense of abandonment. Angela held on tight, but as it came to an end, her hands moved up her body to caress Laura's nipples.

Finally, after a full fifteen minutes Angela released her mouth from Laura's bottom. Laura felt her stand up and heard her breathing hard. Laura rose to her knees, turned in the bath and looked up at Angela. The corners of her mouth hinted at the story of her meal consumed, but that was it,. Her teeth we slightly discoloured and her breath held an earthy and so distinctive smell, but Laura was not at all phased by it. Angela spoke; the aroma of her breath was more pungent.

"I don't expect you to kiss me or share what I have, this is my thing Laura. I love it, I need it, but I'd understand if you don't want to kiss me. You don't have to."

Laura looked at Angela, this woman who had accepted her needs and desires without hesitation or question and then, without a further moment's thought she kissed Angela fully on her mouth. They kissed in the bath for what seemed like an eternity and then Laura, for the first time in her life let her fingers slip down through the wiry thatch of pubic hair into the vagina of another woman.

Angela groaned at the touch.

Laura, barely whispering asked,

"How did you know Angela?"

"I didn't, not until I saw the scratches. I used to feel the same until a long ago girlfriend did the same to me. The first time I tasted her body I knew this was something I needed."

Still in the bath they kissed again. Laura, continued caressing Angela's pubic hair and gently touching her clitoris through the folds of Angela's body. She was reluctant to stop out, but she feeling slightly cold.

"We need to get out. This is hardly the most romantic place to be and anyway, I want to explore you properly. I don't know what to do Angela, I've never been with a woman before, but I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone."

They kissed passionately, then carefully got out of the bath. Angela giggled again.

"Well this was most unexpected. I never thought my fantasy would come true!"

Laura looked at her. She could not keep her eyes off Angela's breasts and she just wanted to touch her properly and explore her body in a more relaxed way. The last few hours had been a whirlwind and something she would have never imagined possible. She followed Angela in to her bedroom.

"We need some clothes - I think your panties are a bit too far gone for you to wear right now - I have some older smaller ones that will fit and some leggings. They are a bit tatty, but they will do."

Laura followed her in to the bedroom. Angela was bending down to look in her lowest drawers. Laura looked at her heavy dimpled bottom and for the second time that evening, felt completely overcome with her deepest urges.

Quietly she crept up to Angela and then, as she still rummaged around in the drawers, her bottom sticking in the air, she kissed it.

Angela froze. Laura kissed again, a small kiss on a deeper dimple. then she kissed again, more confidently and more vigorously. Then she bit, gently, but enough to leave a small red mark.

Angela groaned. Laura continued kissing. With each kiss she became more aroused and more excited by the bottom that she wanted to spend all night kissing.