Lax Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, Walid flew backward and popped out of her body. Jane rolled onto her side and curled up in a ball, still sobbing. She heard Ziyz screaming at Walid and then a punching noise. Walid ran out the door, not looking at either of them. Jane didn't move. She just wanted the floor to open up and swallow her.

"Jane! Oh my god Jane!" Ziyz cried, holding his face as he ran over to her.

He stood there a second, unsure of what to do for her. Seeing the state of her dress, he started pulling off his shirt. Jane had been too ashamed to look at him. She was so out of it she thought he was going to rape her too as she noticed him removing his shirt.

"Ziyz no!" Jane screamed hysterically as she tried to get up and run and ended up tripping and falling to the ground.

"Oh Jane. I'm not going to hurt you honey! Come on, don't cry." Ziyz said gently as Jane lay on the floor sobbing.

He crouched down in front of her and gently pulled her to sit up, then slid the tee shirt over her head. He grabbed Jane and hugged her tight.

"Aw sweetie, I'm so sorry!" Ziyz said, holding her tight, "Come on, let's go find Lax."

He pulled her up to her feet and put his arm around her to help her walk.

"Ziyz," Jane sobbed, trying to catch her breath from crying, "Is Lax going to leave me now? Will he hurt me? That bastard was up inside me Ziyz. He came inside of me Ziyz and I'm not on birth control!"

"No baby girl." Ziyz said gently, "Lax would never, ever hurt you. He's not going to leave you either. He loves you. He will probably kill Walid though. If he doesn't, I will. No one should get away with that kind of shit. We'll get you to the hospital. They'll take care of it."

Jane leaned her head on Ziyz's shoulder as he steered her back down the crowded hallway. The semen stung her torn pussy and her entire body ached. The music was much louder now, which explained why no one had heard Jane crying. Jen was in the hallway, still talking to the girls she knew. She glanced at Jane and then whipped her head back towards her, her eyes getting very wide as she took in the sight. Jane was a mess. She had mascara and eye liner all around her eyes from crying, Ziyz's shirt on, and blood and cum dripping down her leg from Walid's rough treatment. Ziyz had a nasty cut on his face with a large bruise growing around it.

"Oh my god! Jane what the hell happened to you! Ziyz?" Jen screamed over the music turning to Ziyz for an explanation.

Ziyz pulled her firmly away from the other girls who were whispering and pointing and shouted in her ear over the music.

"Jen, go get Lax and Tevens. We're leaving. Now." He said and then steered Jane out of the hallway and across the dance floor, pushing people out of the way as they went as Jen headed towards the tables.

The night air was chilly and Jane started shivering. Part of it was fear as to what Lax would do about the whole situation. Ziyz propped her up against the car, digging in his pockets for the keys.

"Ziyz!" exclaimed the girl Ziyz had been dancing with earlier.

"Who is this?" The girl snarled cattily, walking up to Ziyz and grabbing his arm, pressing her breasts into his chest, "I thought we had plans for later. What's with the crack skank?"

Jane gaped, open mouthed, as tears leaked from her eyes. Normally Jane could handle catty girls, but not tonight. Ziyz looked at her with disgust as he took her arm off of him and stepped away from her.

"This is my best friend's woman. She was just raped. I don't want anything to do with a nasty ass bitch like you. Get the fuck out of here." Ziyz snarled.

The girl flipped him off and flounced back into the club. Ziyz rolled his eyes and turned back to Jane. He wiped the tears off of her cheeks.

"Sorry Jane." He mumbled, stepping back and feeling really bad for her, "I need to not be touching you when Lax comes out. He's going to be pissed as hell and I don't want him murdering me before he finds out what happened. He's going to shoot first and let God sort them out."

Jane nodded, feeling sick. Lax had a possessive streak and an occasionally hot temper. This could end really badly for her and Ziyz if he went off before he knew what happened. She had to figure out a way to get to Lax before he hurt Ziyz. All of a sudden Jen came tearing out of the club with a panicked look on her face. She spotted Ziyz and Jane and came running over.

"Ziyz you have to leave! Lax is going to kill someone and he thinks it was you!" Jane yelled.

"I'm not leaving you. We'll sort it out." Ziyz said calmly.

Jen looked at him like he was crazy, then shrugged and turned to Jane. She hugged her tightly. Jane winced at the sudden contact, and then from the pain on her sore body.

"Oh my god Jane. What happened to you?" Jen said sympathetically.

"That cock sucking mother fucking son of a donkey raped me." Jane said flatly.

Jane desperately wanted to forget, not talk about it.

"We have to get you to a hospital!" Jen said, hoping to get Jane and Ziyz in the car before Lax came out.

"No!" Jane exclaimed, "I just want to go home and go to sleep."

"Honey, you have to go to the hospital. What if he got you pregnant or gave you some disease!?" Jen said firmly.

Jane started crying again.

"We're going to wait for Lax. He can take her." Ziyz said calmly.

Just then Lax tore out of the club, looking ready to actually kill someone. His eyes found the group and stalked over to them. As he caught sight of Jane crying he slowed down to a stop a few feet away. A deadly look came over his face as he looked her up and down and saw the blood and cum dripping down Jane's leg. His look shifted to Ziyz standing next to her in a wife beater because she was wearing his shirt.

"Ziyz what the fuck!" Lax screamed, stalking towards Ziyz, "How could you fucking hurt my woman? I will fucking kill you!"

"Hold up Lax..." Ziyz said calmly.

Jane saw Tevens run out of the club, looking around wildly for Lax. He found them and ran over to where Lax and Ziyz were faced off. Jane started shaking as she turned back to Lax and saw the look in his eyes. Lax got right up in Ziyz's face. Jane stepped away from Jen, trying to get between the two men before Lax put a hand on Ziyz. Ziyz grabbed her arm, pulling her back trying to keep her out of the way so she wouldn't get hurt.

"Lax no, man!" Tevens yelled, grabbing Lax from behind.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" Lax screamed hysterically, getting even close to Ziyz, pushing Tevens off of him and back a few feet.

"Lax no!" Jane screamed at Lax as she shrugged off Ziyz's hand, pushing her way right between the two.

Ziyz backed up to give her a little room and Lax tried to move forward, never taking his eyes off of Ziyz. Jane put her hands on his stomach and gently pushed him backward a little. She stood firmly between them. Lax looked down at her incredulously. Ziyz stood his ground impassively.

"Jane, why the fuck are you wearing his shirt? Why the hell are you defending him? Look at you!" Lax said, agony in his voice, "You're my woman, if he hurt you, I'll kill him. You don't need to defend him."

Lax turned back to Ziyz.

"We're done dude. If I see you again, I will kill you slowly." He growled.

Jane grabbed his face in both of her hands and forced him to look back down at her.

"Lax Sero, listen to me. Please." Jane begged softly.

Lax flashed Ziyz another glare, but stood still and looked back down at Jane, his hands still balled up at his sides.

"If Ziyz did hurt me Lax, I wouldn't be defending him. I'd expect you to tear him apart, but that's not what happened. Walid hurt me Lax, not Ziyz. Walid caught me on the way out of the bathroom and pulled me into the back room and he raped me. No one could hear me because the music was up so loud. Ziyz found him and helped me. This had NOTHING to do with Ziyz, he only helped me. I'm wearing Ziyz's shirt because Walid ripped my dress open." Jane said quietly, lifting up the shirt so he could see.

Jane dropped her hands and shirt and stood there shaking as Lax turned his head and blinked a few times taking in the information. Ziyz and Tevens had looked away when she lifted the shirt out of politeness for Jane. Jen pushed in between the guys and tried to steer Jane back over to the car, her arm around Jane protectively.

"She needs you right now Lax, but if you can't pull it together, she's coming home with me." Jen said firmly.

"No." Lax said quietly.

He reached out a hand and pulled Jane gently to him and hugged her tight to his body.

"Oh Jane." Lax said, tears forming in his eyes as the anger at his friend died.

Jane buried her head in his chest and sobbed. She couldn't stop shaking. Lax held her tighter, tears falling in her hair. She stepped back and out of his arm reach.

"He came inside of me Lax. I..I.. I'm sorry." Jane choked out, looking at the concrete under her feet, terrified he wouldn't want her anymore.

Lax growled and pulled her right back in his arms.

"Shhh. It's ok baby. It'll be ok." Lax murmured, running a hand over her hair

"You need to bring her to the hospital Lax. We'll meet you guys there." Tevens said softly, taking Jen's hand and pulling her towards their car.

Lax nodded.

"I'll bring you." Ziyz said stiffly.

Lax turned to Ziyz, wiping impatiently at the wetness on his face. Jane's arms stiffened around him, worried he would still be mad. He gently pulled Jane away from him a little and turned to face Ziyz.

"Ziyz I'm so sorry man. I freaked out when Jen told me something happened to Jane and then I came out and saw you without your shirt. I'm so sorry. Thank you for helping her." Lax told him.

"It's ok Lax. I knew you would freak out. I was just hoping we could get you to understand before you tackled me." Ziyz said with a small smile.

Jane climbed painfully into Ziyz's little car. Jane looked out the window numbly as Ziyz explained the details to Lax. She jumped when Lax slammed his hand on the dashboard in anger and frustration. They parked and walked into the ER. Lax marched up to the counter and started talking to the head nurse. The nurse looked up sharply at Jane and then nodded. The nurse asked them to take a seat for a minute. Jen and Tevens walked in and sat down next to them. The nurse came in after a few minutes and motioned Jane to come with her.

"Can my friend come?" Jane asked anxiously looking at Jen.

"Sure." The nurse said kindly.

"I'll come with you." Lax said, standing up.

"No honey. I need a girl in there with me." Jane said.

Lax looked very unhappy with it, but sat back down. Jen got up and took Jane's hand. They followed the nurse down the hall and into an exam room. Lax, Ziyz and Tevens sat talking quietly and intensely about what to do about Walid. Jane took off her clothes and put on a paper gown as the nurse requested. There were bruises all over her body in the places where Walid had been rough with her. Jen gasped as she saw how beat up Jane really was.

"That's why I didn't want him in here. I'll manage his reaction at home. I don't need him freaking out on the doctors too." Jane said tiredly.

The doctor came in and saw her. Jane explained what happened and asked for a morning after pill as she wasn't on the pill. Jen held her hand through the exam, wishing it would be done. Jane needed some time to decompress. The exam was a bit painful and humiliating, but after an hour, it was done. Jane slowly put her clothes back on. When she was dressed, a policeman came into the room and politely asked her to review the incident again. Jane did the best she could, but she was getting exhausted. When she was done, the policeman asked a few questions and then thanked her and left the room. Jane took a big breath, not yet ready to face Lax. Jane desperately wished she had different clothes to wear, but ended up putting the dress back on with the tee shirt over it. When she was done, she looked around for a tissue.

"Come on honey." Jen said, gently taking her hand and leading her into the hallway.

The nurse was talking quietly with Lax in the hallway as Jane walked up. She handed him some papers. She patted Jane's arm gently and then turned and walked back down the hall.

"Lax, I'll call you later to check on you guys." Tevens said quietly.

Lax nodded and he and Jane watched Tevens lead Jen down the hallway and out the doors.

"I'll drop you off." Ziyz said to Lax and Jane.

"We need to stop at the pharmacy first." Lax said.

Lax took Jane's hand and they all walked out the door and got into Ziyz's car. It was almost 4 am. They stopped at the 24 hour pharmacy and picked up the antibiotics and morning after pill. Ziyz dropped them off outside their building and watched as they went in the front door. Jane stared at the steps for a second and then pounded on the elevator button. She was just too tired. Lax silently followed her into the elevator. Jane quietly opened the front door to the apartment they had moved into two days ago and kicked off her shoes. She walked across the hardwood floor without a word to Lax and went into the bathroom, not even seeing the beautiful room she loved. She closed the door before she pulled off Ziyz's tee shirt and threw it in the laundry bin. She caught her reflection in the mirror. She shuddered and turned away as she pulled the torn, stained dress off of herself and threw it in the trash. Jane really wished she had a place to burn it. She turned the water on as hot as she could stand it and stepped into the open shower area, letting the wet heat soak into her. She stood for a few seconds before the sobbing welled up from deep inside of her again. Jane sunk to the floor of the shower, emotions spilling out of her, shaking from the force of what had happened. Lax heard her crying in the bathroom and rubbed his face in his hands. He had no idea what to do to make Jane feel better. He grabbed the medicine off of the counter and walked in the bathroom. He set it on the sink and started taking his clothes off. The nurse had told him no sex for at least a few days or until Jane was ready, but Lax needed to hold his woman. He hated seeing Jane hurting. Jane was sitting with her back to him as he stepped into area that was the shower. He jumped back a bit because the water was steaming hot.

"Jesus Jane, you're going to burn yourself!" Lax hissed.

Jane didn't react as he turned the water temperature down a little bit and then stepped back in with her. He stood under one of the water spouts and wet his long hair thoroughly, sighing as the warm water washed over him. When he was good and wet, he sat down next to Jane, who was still crying. He sat with his back to the wall and gently put his arm around her and pulled her to him. He gently lifted her up and set her on his lap facing him. Jane was shaking as he put his arms around her and just held her until her sobs subsided into gasps and then small sniffles. Lax tried not to wince at the sight of all of the bruises on her face and body. It made him feel downright homicidal every time he saw it. His very soul ached every time she couldn't meet his eye.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up and in bed." Lax said gently, setting her down on the shower floor again.

He stood up and gently pulled her to her feet. Jane leaned on the shower wall, utterly drained.

"What do we do now Lax?" Jane said quietly, looking past his shoulder.

"We get through this. Together." Lax said firmly, grabbing her chin gently to get her to look at him.

"But he came inside of me Lax! I couldn't make him stop." Jane said, tears falling once again.

"Jane, I love you no matter what he did to you. We have medicine for you to take and I'll be here until the hurt heals, both in your body and your head. Come on, stop crying for now." Lax said with softly, kissing her forehead.

Jane sniffed and tried to wipe her face. She let out a small humorless laugh as she realized her hands were already wet. He let her go and then grabbed the soap from the shelf on the wall. He gently lathered her up and washed every part of her. Jane watched his face as he winced every time he came across a new bruise. He rinsed off the soap and gently massaged shampoo into her hair. Jane stayed quiet as she rinsed out her hair. Lax quickly washed himself and his hair and then flipped off the shower. He grabbed a towel and gently dried Jane off. He grabbed another for himself, drying off and then tying it around his waist. He opened the bathroom door and then turned back to Jane. He took the pills out of the bottle and handed them to her with glass of water. Jane silently took them from Lax and swallowed them all at the same time.

"Come here baby." He said quietly as he gently picked up Jane and walked down the hallway to their bedroom.

He set her down softly on their king sized bed, afraid of hurting her more than she already was. He pulled down the comforter and Jane crawled beneath it, tossing the towel onto the floor. Lax turned to walk out of the bedroom and into his closet.

"Lax come hold me please!" Jane said, suddenly needing his body next to hers and worried he would leave her there alone.

"Ok baby, just let me get some pajamas." Lax mumbled from the closet.

"No. I want to feel your skin on me." Jane said, almost desperately.

Lax stuck his head out of the closet and quirked an eyebrow at her.

"Um, ok." He said.

He draped the towel over a chair and climbed under the blanket with her, pulling her warm, soft body to his. In spite of all that had happened, he couldn't stop his body from reacting to being naked next to her. Jane felt his dick harden against her leg. All of a sudden, Jane knew what she wanted. She turned her face to his and stared him in the eyes.

"Lax, I want you to make love to me." Jane said seriously.

"Jane....." Lax started gently, sure this was a very bad idea, "The nurse said you should wait. Besides, I think you need some time to let your head process what happened to you."

"No Lax. What happened to me was painful and made me feel dirty and cheap. I want to have you inside me again so I remember how it's supposed to feel." Jane said, starting out strong but tapering off at the end.

Lax looked at her like he wasn't going to go along with the plan, so Jane just kissed him on the mouth. Lax returned the kiss tentatively.

"Damn it Lax, kiss me! Touch me!" Jane growled, nipping his bottom lip.

"Shit Jane! I'm afraid I'll hurt you!" Lax yelled back, not sure exactly what he should do.

"I'll let you know if that happens but for now, I need you. I need you inside of me. Now." Jane said desperately.

She kissed Lax again, running her tongue against his closed mouth. This time, Lax rolled over her and kissed her back. Jane groaned as he gently cupped her breasts in his rough hands.

"Let me know if you want to stop. I'll understand." Lax gasped as she reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling his hard cock against her.

Jane didn't answer. She flipped him over and crawled on top of him, seating herself right over his cock, but not taking him in. Lax reached up his hands and cupped her breasts again, rolling her nipples in his fingers. Jane arched her back and sighed. Lax grabbed around her back and pulled one of her nipples to his mouth. He sucked it in hard and bit her.

"No!" Jane yelled loudly, causing Lax to jump.

"Sorry baby. Please don't bite today. Just licking and sucking." Jane said, feeling a bit guilty at Lax's startled look.

Lax immediately started sucking on the nipple slowly, increasing the pressure after a few minutes. Jane sucked in a slow breath at the familiar sensations flooding her body. This was how it was supposed to be. He switched to the other side, eliciting a gasp from her. She pulled her nipple from his mouth and kissed him hard again.

"Don't move." Jane mumbled quietly as she inched down his body, kissing everything she could reach.