Lax Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally got to his dick. She sucked him all the way inside her mouth. She heard Lax gasp to catch his breath as she started moving her mouth up and down and sucking on him. She played her tongue on him, trying to get him aching for it as soon as possible. After a minute, Lax gently pulled her head off of him.

"I won't be gentle if you get me too worked up." He sighed; she was really good at that.

"Put your mouth on me," Jane said, giving his dick one last kiss.

Lax rolled Jane over but didn't go down on her immediately. He lay down on top of her again and kissed her for a while, exploring her mouth. He slowly moved down to her neck and collar bone, hitting all the spots that he knew would get Jane wet, spending some time on them. Jane was moaning beneath him, arching towards his dick. It was all he could do not to slide inside of her then and there. He moved down to her breasts and continued the sweet, slow torture, moving slowly inwards toward her nipples.

"Lax please! I want you in me." Jane begged, trying to move her hips around so she could push her pussy down around him.

Lax ignored her and continued his slow descent down her body. Jane sighed in frustration. Lax smiled softly to himself and continued until his mouth was right over her clit. He reached out a finger and gently touched her opening. She was wet, but Lax still wasn't sure she was quite ready. He reached out his tongue and gently drew it over her clit, causing Jane to arch her back and suck in her breath. He teased and licked and touched her everywhere, but didn't put a finger in her. Jane was panting and beyond ready for it. Lax used both of his hands to spread her pussy lips apart and licked her directly on her clit, hard, until she came, shuddering and bucking beneath him. He crawled up her body, positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Jane put her arms around him and stared into his eyes as he slowly entered her, inch by inch. She sucked in a breath and winced a bit at the pain, causing Lax to stop. He dropped his head down onto her chest, still half buried in her pussy.

"Jane I don't know if I can do this. I can't hurt you like this." He said with a groan.

"No." Jane said firmly, "I need this. I need you."

With that, Jane reached behind him and grabbed his ass, pulling him hard against her until he was fully seated in her body. Lax shuddered at the way her pussy was gripping him. Jane winced again, but it was done, he was as deep as possible and it was nothing like the rape.

"Look at me Lax Sero." Jane said quietly.

Lax snapped his head up and stared at her face.

"I want you to move. Now." Jane said to him.

Lax started to move in her slowly. At first it stung a little, but as he moved a little faster, Jane reveled in the growing pleasure that was building inside of her.

"Oh yeah baby, just like that. Oh just a little harder Lax. Yeah." Jane groaned in his ear as she threw her head back at the growing pressure in her pussy as she pushed her hips up to meet his thrusts.

"Can you come for me Jane?" Lax asked her, still pumping inside of her, "I want you to come for me. Please."

"Touch my clit baby." Jane said, gritting her teeth, she was so close.

Lax gently started circling her clit with his thumb.

"Harder!" Jane begged.

Lax stopped trying to be quite so gently and started fucking her in earnest. The pressure built until Jane screamed as the world shattered into pulsing light. Lax growled and came with her, panting. He rolled off of her and lay on his back, catching his breath.

"Jane, I want you to marry me. Please." Lax said, rolling toward her and grabbing her hands.

Jane was silent for a few minutes. She wanted nothing more in the world than to marry Lax, but not because he felt a misguided sense of protection and guilt over what happened.

"Lax..." Jane said, sighing.

"I'm serious Jane! I want you to be my wife." Lax insisted, looking at her face.

"Lax you don't need to do this because of what happened today. I don't want you to regret it someday that you felt like you had to marry me." Jane said, looking away.

Lax pulled away from Jane and got up off the bed. He walked across their bedroom, naked, and into their closet. Jane was afraid he was angry with her, but he came back in again in a minute with something in his hand.

"I was going to ask you tonight anyhow. What happened doesn't change anything." Lax said quietly, holding out a simple yet beautiful engagement ring to her.

"Oh my god Lax!" Jane breathed, looking at him in amazement.

"So, will you be Mrs. Sero?"Lax asked her.

"Of course I'll marry you!" Jane said, happy tears coming to her eyes.

Lax slipped the ring on her finger and pulled her back into his arms again.

"Lax, you have to wear a condom honey." Jane said tiredly, "That's just not something I'm ready for. One thing at a time."

"Sorry." Lax mumbled, kissing her shoulder.

Lax pulled her to him and they fell into an uneasy sleep, unsure of what the next day would bring.

The next afternoon Lax woke up before Jane. He lay quietly for a while watching Jane sleep. God help him, he wanted her again. He wanted to make her forget all the horrible shit by loving her body. Lax couldn't believe this beautiful creature was going to be his wife. He slowly started running his hands up and down her body. His mouth trailed down her back lightly. Jane sighed and rolled onto her back. Lax gently lapped at a nipple, rolling the nub on his tongue. He gently put his hand on her hip and slid his fingers down to her pussy. His thumb gently rubbed her clit as he slipped a finger into her. He shuddered when he discovered that she was already wet. Jane moaned quietly right before her eyes flew open and she started screaming. Lax rolled away from her quickly as Jane struck out around her with her arms and legs in a panic.

"Jane! It's just me honey." Lax yelled as she flew off of the bed and tried to get out of the bedroom.

Jane was crying hard as she tried to open the door, but wasn't able to open it she was shaking so badly. Lax walked over to her carefully and gently turned her around.

"Look at me Jane." Lax said quietly.

Jane lifted her head to look at the face connected to the now familiar voice.

"I'm sorry Lax." She said, looking down at the ground, ashamed of her freak out.

"You don't need to apologize sweetie. I'm sorry I scared you." He said with a sigh.

He lifted her chin and softly kissed her mouth. Something snapped in Jane. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him back hard, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Her hands were all over him as he returned the kiss, backing her slowly into the door. She lifted her arms around his neck, winding her hands into his hair, arching her back so her breasts pushed into his chest. All of a sudden his hands were on her breasts as he moved his mouth down to her neck.

"Oh yeah," Jane groaned, grinding her hips against his hard length as he nipped her neck, "You better not be gentle Lax, for the love of god don't be gentle."

Lax shuddered as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth hard, beading the other with his hand. Jane moaned again before spinning him around so his back was against the door. She sank quickly to her knees and grabbed his dick. She licked him from base to tip, sending shudders through him.

"Jesus Jane." Lax gasped as she sucked his entire length into her mouth.

He wound a hand into her hair and watched as she moved her mouth up and down his cock. He thought it looked so hot could have cum right then. Her hand slid up the inside of his thigh and cupped his balls, making him lean his head back on the door and moan. Lax couldn't take any more. He pulled gently on her hair, getting her to stand back up. Jane smiled smugly and reached up to kiss him again, running her tongue over his. He spun her back against the door again, one arm around her back, one kneading her breast. His mouth bent to a suck in a nipple again as his hand slid down her side and onto her pussy.

"Oh my god Jane, you're so wet for me." Lax whispered against her mouth.

Jane groaned as she lifted her arms around his neck and shifted her legs open a bit to give him more room.

"I'm going to fuck you Jane. Are you ready for me to fuck you?" Lax whispered harshly against her mouth as his finger sank into her pussy.

"Oooh" Jane cried out as he rubbed her g spot.

"How do you want it?" Lax asked her breathlessly.

"Here, now." Jane said firmly, lifting one of her legs and winding it around Lax's ass.

Lax looked at her a little surprised. She reached down between them and pulled his finger out of her. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her clit a few times before setting it at the entrance to her pussy. He lifted her other leg and wound it around his torso, leaving one hand behind her lower back and leaning her upper body against the door for balance.

"Do it Lax. Fuck me. Hard." Jane breathed.

"Ah woman..." Lax ground out as he thrust his dick into her hard.

Jane cried out. The pain was gone and the pleasure was unbelievable. Lax set a slow pace, teasing her. Jane was pushing back at every thrust, trying to speed him up.

"Look at me Lax." Jane begged.

Lax held her gaze as he slipped his fingers down to her clit again, still moving in and out of her. Jane screamed as the orgasm came out of nowhere. She clung to him as her body contracted around his, pleasure flashing through her almost painfully. Lax kept thrusting into her hot wet pussy, groaning at the sudden tightening. He sped up, hitting the back of her pussy a little harder. Jane was thrusting with him, trying to cum again.

"Harder." Jane growled, raking her nails down his back and grabbing his ass to pull him deeper inside of her.

Lax sucked in a breath and grabbed her hips. He was slamming into her hard now, focused on emptying himself inside of her. All of a sudden Jane was screaming again, her pussy tightening on him almost painfully. Lax threw back his head, roaring as he came with her. Jane was shaking as she sagged against him, trying to stay upright. Lax gently lifted her off of his dick and down to stand on the floor in front of him, resting his head against the door behind Jane, breathing hard. Jane felt cum drip down her leg. Damn it, he'd done it again.

"Are you ok Jane?" Lax whispered in her ear, afraid he'd hurt her.

Jane nodded, hugging him closer to her.

"You are one crazy bitch, woman." Lax grinned, pulling back to kiss her smiling mouth.

All of a sudden, someone was pounding on the door demanding to be let in. Lax pulled away from her and snagged his boxer briefs off of the floor, pulling them on his legs as he moved to the door. Jane smiled and stepped to the side as he went to open the front door. She stepped into the closet and pulled on one of Lax's white tees and a pair of pajama pants. Jane walked out of the closet and down the hall to the living room. Ziyz was standing in the room looking panicked. Lax had a huge smirk on his face.

"Hi Ziyz. What's wrong?" Jane said to him.

"I heard you screaming from outside! Are you okay?" Ziyz said tightly, white as a sheet.

Jane cringed to herself. The bedroom window was open and faced the street.

"Actually, I'm better than ok. Lax and I were, uh..." Jane trailed off.

Ziyz seemed to finally notice that Lax was in boxers and Jane was braless and in Lax's clothes. Lax started laughing as his friend went from white to bright red.

"I'm sorry," Ziyz mumbled, looking at the floor, "Should I come back later?"

"Naw man. We were done." Lax said, huge smile shamelessly still on his face.

"Wow, awkward." Jane said, also bright red, "Ziyz, want some coffee?"

Ziyz nodded, still looking at the floor.

Jane walked into the kitchen to get them all some coffee. What a way to start the day.

Ziyz turned to Lax as soon as she was gone.

"Damn man! You sure you weren't hurting her?" Ziyz said very quietly in an awed voice.

"You have no idea dude. It was all her. I think its fallout from yesterday." Lax said, just as quietly, still smirking.

"I thought we might go have a chat with a friend of mine who was at the club and see if we can find the son of a whore who hurt Jane." Ziyz told Lax.

"Ziyz I asked her to marry me." Lax said suddenly.

"Wow, what did she say?" Ziyz asked.

"She said yes!" Lax beamed.

"Wow, no wonder she was, um, enthusiastic this morning." Ziyz said, grinning.

"Hey Jane," Lax yelled.

Jane peeked her head around the kitchen wall.

"Almost done!" She said brightly.

Ziyz popped up out of his chair and went to hug her tight.

"Congrats honey. All the best for you and Lax." He said.

"Thank you Ziyz. I expect to see you in the wedding party." Jane said smiling.

Ziyz nodded and sat back down.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day baby? Ziyz and I have some business to attend to." Lax asked her.

"Um, I have a few more things at my old apartment to grab along with sweeping it out. I'll probably get that done today." Jane replied.

"Alright. We'll drop you off." Lax said.

Ziyz hung out while Lax and Jane showered and dressed. They all headed out and got into Ziyz's car. Jane was rather quiet. She was desperately trying to avoid thinking about what happened with Walid, but things just kept popping back into her head. The best and worst night of her life, rolled into one. She stared at the beautiful ring on her hand for the 80th time that day. Lax turned around and stared at her for a minute in the car before Jane turned to look at him.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Jane said, forcing a smile for him.

Ziyz stopped outside her old building.

"We'll be back in a half hour. Lock the door behind you and don't come down until you see the car." Lax said as he let her out and kissed her lightly on the mouth.

"Okay honey." Jane replied, waving to Ziyz as she walked into the building.

Jane was going to miss this apartment. It had seen her through moving to New York and surviving the first few years. She was glad she had moved in with Lax though. She would hate to be living alone right now after what happened to her last night. The door swung open easily and Jane stepped into the almost empty apartment. She threw her purse down on the kitchen counter. There was one box of cleaning supplies left to be brought to their new place, the floor to be swept and the trash for the last trip to the bin in this apartment. She turned and locked the door behind her, seeing memories everywhere she turned. It was mainly happy memories that Jane remembered. The first place she and Lax had come together. That time was so good it was almost fiction. A happy smile touched Jane's face as she grabbed the broom headed back into the bedroom to make sure she hadn't left anything in the closet. Jane was sweeping the floor in the bedroom when she heard the noise in the front room. She frowned; she was sure she had locked the door. She set the broom against the wall and walked back out to the living room. The door was still locked, so Jane walked over to the window to admire the view one last time.

"Hello again Jane. I love the view." A voice behind her said.

Jane jumped and spun around. Walid stood in front of her, looking serious.

"What the fuck! How did you even get in here?" Jane screamed at him.

Walid shrugged, looking very pleased with himself.

"I've been watching you for a while. I figured out that you hadn't left this place yet and I arranged to rent it. They told me you were leaving in a few days so they gave me a set of keys." He told her.

Jane glanced at the door. There was no way she could get out before he caught her. She glanced to the kitchen where she had set down her purse. He was standing between the kitchen and the front door; there was no way she would get to the small knife she kept in there.

"What do you want?" Jane asked tensely.

"Like I told you, I've been watching you for a while. I think you would make a good wife. I'm here to take you back home to my country with me so you can have babies for me." Walid said, looking very pleased with himself again.

"Walid," Jane sighed, trying not to get angry, "You raped me. I wouldn't give you the time of day even if I wasn't engaged to my boyfriend."

"I didn't rape you. A woman walking around outside without underclothes is asking for attention. You found it. See I've already made up my mind and I always get what I want." Walid said in a matter of fact tone.

Jane decided to make a break for it and took off running for the door. Walid grabbed a handful of her hair right before she reached it and yanked her backwards onto the floor. Jane shrieked as tears shot to her eyes. Walid grabbed her ankle and dragged her towards the bedroom. He pulled out a set of handcuffs and put one end around her ankle. The other side was fastened around a radiator pipe.

"I swear, I am going to kill you myself." Jane said, slightly hysterical.

Walid smirked, then backhanded her across the face. Jane cried out as she fell back against the wall. Walid grabbed her hair again and threw her to the floor on her stomach. He sat on her back and stuck the back of her thigh with a needle, injecting her with something. Jane started screaming in earnest now; hoping one of the neighbors would hear her. Jane's screams died off as the world spun around her. She felt Walid stand up and flip her over. He pulled out her arm and poked at the inside of her elbow for a while. She knew she should be fighting him, but her muscles just weren't cooperating. He found a vein and stuck another needle into her arm. He injected half the syringe, leaving the needle in her arm. Jane felt the world melt around her as the drug sung in her veins. She knew she should be frightened, but she just felt so relaxed and happy it just didn't matter.

"Jane." Walid said, slapping the side of her face lightly for attention, "I'll be back in 15 minutes when this sets in. We need to make sure you're pregnant before we go. Fewer questions that way."

Jane just stared at him, her eyes drifting closed again.

10 minutes after they had dropped Jane off, Lax and Ziyz were back in the car headed back to Jane's old apartment. They had the information they went for and now needed a plan.

"I think we should kill him in front of her." Lax said with a scowl.

"Naw man. Then she'll have to heal from that too." Ziyz said, "Although that would be very satisfying."

The men parked the car in front of the building and walked into the front door. Lax buzzed the apartment, but no one answered.

"That's weird." Ziyz said, a little uneasy.

Lax buzzed a neighbor who let them in without even asking who was at the door.

"Boy, people are stupid." Lax said, "They don't even care who's in the building. I'm so glad I moved Jane out."

Ziyz nodded as they climbed the three sets of stairs up to Jane's floor. Lax pounded on the apartment door and yelled out Jane's name. The door at the end of the hall opened and Mrs. Green popped her head out of the door upon hearing the men's voices.

"You! You're not allowed in here! I heard about what you did to that poor girl Jane. Raping her like that! I ought to call the police." Mrs. Green said, indignant.

"What the hell are you talking about??" Lax replied angrily, "I never raped her! How did you know about that anyhow? She's my fiancé. "

"Ha!" Laughed Mrs. Green, "That hussy is sleeping with someone else already. Her new boyfriend told me all about what happened in that club last month."

"What the fuck??" Lax said, turning to Ziyz.

They stared for a second before they both yelled out "Walid!"

Lax turned and began beating on the door again, yelling Jane's name.

"I'm calling the police!" Mrs. Green yelled.

"You do that lady. There's going to be some bloodshed here in a minute." Ziyz yelled back.