Lax Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lax pulled Ziyz away from the door and gave it a huge kick. It crashed inwards as Mrs. Green hurried back into her apartment and locked the door.

"Jane!" Lax yelled, running into the apartment.

"I got the door." Ziyz said.

Lax ran back into the bedroom and saw Jane lying on the floor, chained to the radiator, eyes closed.

"No!" Lax screamed, panicking.

Ziyz ran into the room.

"Shit!" He said quietly.

Lax ran to Jane and knelt down next to her, finding a pulse on her neck. He looked her up and down, noticing the needle that was still in her arm.

"Fuck!" Lax screamed, pulling it out of Jane, "Ziyz go call an ambulance."

Lax looked around the room helplessly and pulled Jane close to himself, hugging her.

"Lax?" Jane said quietly in a weird voice.

"Jane! What happened baby?" Lax said, struggling not to panic.

"Oh Lax...." Jane said slowly, smiling as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

"I think he gave you heroin Jane." Lax said.

"Something happened with Walid, but I really can't remember what it was right now..." Jane said slowly, getting lost looking at the ceiling tiles.

Ziyz walked back into the room.

"An ambulance is on the way." He said.

"I think that mother fucker gave her heroin." Lax growled.

"Babies. He wanted babies." Jane said, spaced out.

The buzzer sounded for the front door. Lax buzzed the EMT's up.

Three EMT's walked into the apartment, looking oddly at the kicked in door. Lax called to them from the bedroom. They walked across the apartment and into the bedroom. One walked straight up to Jane and started taking her vitals.

"Why is she chained to the wall?" The second EMT asked.

"She was raped yesterday in a night club and we think the guy found her here and chained her up. We think she was injected with heroin." Ziyz said.

Ziyz pulled Lax up and away from Jane so the paramedics could help her. One pulled out a metal clippers and snapped the small chain easily. They gently transferred her to a gurney and wheeled her out.

"Follow us in your car. We're taking her to the Downtown Hospital." The third EMT said to Lax and Ziyz.

The guys nodded and followed the EMT's out of the apartment. Lax paused to grab Jane's purse and the remaining box from the kitchen.

The EMT's loaded Jane into the ambulance and left. Lax shoved the box into the car's trunk. Ziyz caught his arm right before he closed the trunk.

"There he is!" Ziyz hissed quietly to Lax.

They saw Walid moving quickly up the sidewalk towards them. The quietly followed him into the doorway and each grabbed an arm before he got his key in the lock.

"Hello Walid." Lax said in a deadly calm voice.

Walid spun around knocking the two men away from him. He pulled out a knife and slashed wildly at Ziyz for a few seconds, turning away from Lax. Lax picked up a fallen branch from the ground and brought it down hard on Walid's arm with a sickening crack. The knife dropped out of Walid's hand as he spun around to face Lax. Ziyz kicked the knife out of the way. Lax drew back his arm and swung hard at Walid. Walid flew backward towards Ziyz, who pushed him back towards Lax.

"Who the fuck do you think you are touching my woman like that?" Lax growled, punching Walid across the face again.

"Lax, hurry up man. I hear sirens. The police are going to be here soon. You need to do some damage to this shit stain before they get here." Ziyz urged, listening to the sirens drawing closer.

Lax kicked Walid in the ribs, making him double over in pain.

"I ought to shove this stick up your ass. See how you like it." Lax growled, punching Walid yet again.

"Step away right now." A firm voice said, pulling Lax out of his rage.

A firm hand grabbed Lax's elbow and pulled him away from Walid.

"What's going on here son?" A policeman in his mid 40's asked Lax.

Lax spit on Walid as another policeman helped him to his feet.

"I'll kill you, you disgusting white dog. You aren't worthy of a woman like her." Walid snarled.

At that, Lax broke free of the policeman and tackled Walid once more. The older policeman pulled Lax roughly up by the back of his elbows while the other policeman pulled Walid away and shoved him in the back of a squad car. The policeman cuffed Lax's hands behind him and shoved him down to sit.

"No more of that." The policeman said firmly, "Now why are you fighting? We got a complaint from someone in the building that a rapist matching your description was breaking into an apartment and we find you two yahoos out here fighting."

"I didn't rape her." Lax said, "Jane is my fiancée. I took her to a club to meet up with some friends last night and that asshole over there dragged her into a back room. You can check the hospital records, we went straight there afterwards. My fiancée used to live here and I dropped her off today to do a final round of cleaning. I found her inside, drugged out of her mind chained to a radiator. He had caught her here again. I lost my head when I saw him."

"Is she still upstairs?" Asked the policeman in alarm, looking up at the building.

"No. We called an ambulance. It left 5 minutes ago for the Downtown Hospital. We were just about to follow the ambulance when we saw him walk up."

"Okay. Stay there." The policeman said, and then went to talk to the other officer who had been talking to both Walid and Ziyz.

"What'd he tell you?" Asked the younger one.

"Says the other guy raped his fiancée and then caught her here and drugged her and chained her to a radiator." The other policeman replied.

"Hmm. I heard that too from this one. The other one swears he's the fiancée and these two gang raped her." The younger one replied.

"I'll call the hospital and see what they have recorded for the incident." The older policeman said, pulling out a cell phone.

A few minutes later, the policeman walked back over to Lax.

"Seems you're telling the truth sir. Would you like to press charges against this man?" He asked, nodding towards Walid.

"Yes I would. I think my fiancée would also like to press charges for the rape." Lax said, relieved.

The policeman took all of Lax and Ziyz's information, un-cuffing them both.

"We'll be in touch." He said, before sending Lax and Ziyz to the hospital to check on Jane.

When they got there, the same nurse took a long look at them.

"Weren't you just in here last night?" She asked curiously.

"The same man attacked Jane again." Lax said, angrily.

The nurse frowned and looked up Jane's room number for them and sent them down the hallway. Jane looked small and fragile in the white hospital bed. Lax choked back a sob as he dropped into the chair and grabbed Jane's hand off the bed.

"I'm going to go call Tevens and Jane." Ziyz said quietly.

Lax just nodded, not taking his eyes off of Jane. He softly stroked her hand, avoiding the IV that was stuck into her.

A half hour later, a doctor came in and asked if Lax was family. Lax nodded and followed the doctor out into the hallway.

"Mr..." The doctor started.

"I'm Lax Sero, Jane's fiancé." Lax replied, sticking out his hand to shake the doctor's.

"Mr. Sero. This is where we are right now. Jane had a very large dose of heroin. She managed to tell us she had been kidnapped before she passed out. The heroin we can help through her system, most likely without any lasting problems at all. She's not a chronic user, so it's just a matter of letting the drug work its way through her system. We have her sedated right now so she's comfortable. As far as we could tell, she was not seriously hurt. The bruises on her face will heal in time. She did have semen present in her vagina though. We've given her an emergency contraceptive and some antibiotics to ward off any sexually transmitted diseases. We'll need to test her again after a month."

"That bastard raped her again?" Lax said, deadly quiet.

"No, I don't think she was raped this evening. The semen was a bit older than that. What we would like to know about is how she came to have all of the bruises on her body." The doctor said, looking at him expectantly.

"Jane was raped last night. In fact, we were in this very ER around 3 am last night. The same guy caught her this morning, tied her to a radiator and injected her with the heroin." Lax said, struggling to not get angry, "The semen was probably from me. We slept together this morning."

The doctor looked at Lax for a moment then nodded his head briskly.

"I'll be back in a few hours to check on her." He said before turning to walk down the hall.

Lax returned to the room and sat down again. This time, when he took Jane's hand, she rolled slowly towards him.

"Hey Lax." Jane said sleepily, "Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital honey." Lax said gently.

"What? Why?" Jane said, worried.

Lax gently explained it to her.

"Boy, no wonder I feel like shit." Jane moaned.

"But they arrested him baby. After I beat him bloody." Lax said, trying to reassure her.

"Good." Jane said darkly, "I'm sorry I couldn't get a dropkick in too."

Tevens and Jen came in a few moments later and kept Jane company until the sedative had worn off and she was allowed to go home. Ziyz drove them home again.

Jane was a bit shaky and held onto Lax's hand as they entered the new building.

"Lax, I don't ever want to see that apartment again." Jane said quietly.

"Don't worry baby, it's done." Lax said calmly.