Lazy Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed each other as they came inside, and they then took a moment to look me up and down in my Foster's gear.

"Wow baby...you look great!" said James.

"Yes, you'll be the hit of the party in that!" offered Kathy.

"Ooooh rubbish you two - let's go. You know everyone else will be better looking than me!" I said as we locked the door and headed off for the party giggling together.

The nurse, the doctor and the grid girl - quite a group - specially considering Kathy and I were both wearing huge platform heels!

On the way to the party, we all decided we would like something to drink on the way, so James pulled into a bottle shop. Kathy and I climbed out of the car, the nurse and the grid girl, and just about caused a riot on the spot! A big guy was buying a slab of Foster's Cans, and almost fell over when he saw me walk past in my Fosters dress and heels, and then practically collapsed on the spot when Kathy also walked past him in her pvc nurses mini dress and thigh high boots! It was a classic. We got some champagne and a few mixed spirit cans, but the guys wouldn't let us pay! We jumped in the car, and headed off laughing, having had a great fun time already!

Because he was driving, James didn't have a drink until we arrived. Kathy and I, however, were well and truly tipsy by the time we walked in the front door of this amazing house that James' boss owned. It was a palace. We were met in the long sweeping driveway by a valet who parked the car and opened the doors for us all. Holding hands and very excited, we all entered through the huge front door, held open of course, by a butler! Yes, a BUTLER! He was even dressed in the traditional tuxedo and top hat! It was great!

We were ushered into a room that must have been the size of my house, where all the guests were assembling, and nibbling on hors d'houvre's which were being passed around by adorable young asian woman in incredibly sexy little school girl outfits. They were all matching and looked very cute. I remember thinking they all looked like the bukkake girls you see in those kinky Japanese porno movies. Boy would I have something to tell Steve if that turned out to be the case and this was a bukkake party! If you recall, I once had my very own bukkake party, and it was something Steve and I both wanted to experience again for sure.

Anyway, we all accepted a champagne cocktail, and then nibbled on some wonderful finger food as we mingled with the other guests. James knew many of them, Kathy a few, and I only recognised one person, a man named Rodney whom we had met at a party at Katy's place earlier that year. He was with his wife, Rachel, who was a short woman with an amazing bust popping up and out of the wench costume she was squeezed into. Rodney was dressed as a friar from a Robin Hood movie, and looked great. He'd even put a swimming cap on his head and it looked as though he was bald!

As we moved around the room and met lots of different people, it was great fun to see the costumes they had worn. Not everybody was in a uniform as such, but most had gone to a good deal of effort to dress up. Just as we were being introduced to a police officer and his hooker wife, the butler came in and rang a small bell, indicating that everyone should be quiet. On a small platform at one end of the room, a man, dressed as Abraham Lincoln, spoke into a microphone.

"Ladies, gentlemen - welcome to my party. My name is Adam Telford and I am your host. Please make yourself at home in my home, and feel free to wander the property to see what surprises I have in store for you tonight. Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we all return to our normal lives. Tonight, we live as if another in costume. Enjoy!"

And with that he raised his glass and proposed a toast.

"To fun, frivolity and excitement - may they forever continue in this world".

Everyone cheered and toasted his speech, before the huge doors at the end of the room swung open to reveal a magnificent smorgasbord of fine food! It was amazing. There was everything from crayfish to caviar, from scallops to salads, and all sorts of wonderful eating fare! We joined the throng of people gathering to get some food, and then took our full plates out to the sunroom which had been set up as a restaurant. It was really well done and we found seats at a table of twelve and introduced ourselves to the others. After finishing our meal, James excused himself and went to chat with some of his workmates. Kathy went to the bathroom, and I decided it was time to explore.

I noticed a large group of people out by the pool, and so decided to head in that direction, as the weather was warm, and I felt like a short walk to help all that glorious food digest. What I found changed my opinion of what the party was all about! The large group was watching something in the pool, and as I squeezed my way between two men, one dressed as a race car driver, the other a workman, I saw what was drawing their attention. In the pool, up against the shallow end wall, was a couple. They were totally naked, and the young woman was sucking the dick of the rather handsome looking stud as he leaned against the wall. It was VERY erotic. I had no idea who they were or whether they were guests or hired performers, and neither did I care. I was just happy to watch these sexy young people go at it in front of the large crowd.

Suddenly, the young man threw his head back and started to cum in her mouth. She was skilled, and did not flinch at all. Gulping and sucking continually, she managed to swallow his entire load of cum, and finished the job by polishing his knob as it glistened in the light that flooded the pool area. She finished by raising herself up in the water and kissing the man who had just cum in her mouth. Several people in the crowd applauded, and then started to disperse as the young lovers left the pool and walked, hand in hand, to the gazebo where they retrieved towels that were neatly stacked in a large pile at the side. Wrapping themselves in the towels, they headed back inside, leaving us all horny and impressed by the pool!

"Did you like what you saw?" a confident voice spoke next to me.

Swinging round to see who it was, I was surprised to see Abraham Lincoln, or Adam, standing there, his smile hidden partly by the beard glued to his chin.

"Yes. Very much so actually. But equally surprised. Were they guests or did you hire them?" I enquired boldly.

"Entertainers. Hired to get people into the spirit of my party. The way I like them to be" he said. "And who might you be my lovely lady?"

"My name is Dee, and I am with James and Kathy Sanders. Kathy is my best friend, and James invited me to your wonderful party tonight as my husband is away camping with my kids. I hope you don't mind?" I asked.

"On the contrary my dear. It pleases me greatly to host such beauty in my home. Please make yourself at ease and enjoy ALL my party has to offer".

And with that he was gone. I wanted to ask him more about the young lovers, and about what else I might find going on, but he was already talking to another couple dressed as construction workers. I also wanted to know more about what he met when he emphasised the word "ALL" in his last sentence!

Out of nowhere a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the house again.

"Come on Dee, you have GOT to see this" said Kathy as she tugged me inside.

We rushed indoors to a smaller room which had been set up as some sort of office. In the corner, a large desk held a computer and some books. However, the main item I saw was a large 'x' shaped frame in the corner. On the frame, a man was shackled, his pants pulled down around his ankles, as a woman dressed as a nun kept whipping his buttocks with a leather flogger! It was very erotic. His penis was stiff and stuck out like a beacon on the front of his body, and each time the nun struck him, the man's cock would pulsate and swell momentarily. A second woman, dressed in what looked like a business suit, dropped to her knees in front of him and began masturbating his erection. She spat on her hand for lubrication, and then fiercely pumped her hand up and down his shaft making him moan and thrust towards her with each breath. The nun sped up her flogging, and the man's ass was now totally red. However, he clearly was enjoying this combination of punishment and pleasure, and suddenly came, spurting cum almost three feet into the air as the woman pulling him continued to make him spurt into the air and across the floor. It was equally as erotic as the couple in the pool, and I was now getting rather horny myself!

I'd had a wonderful afternoon fucking and licking Kathy, and now we were standing at the party watching two women make a man cum as he was bound to a frame in front of lots of people. I looked at Kathy and smiled, and we ran off in search of what others entertainment was on hand for the guests.

"Wow, that was intense" said Kathy.

"I'll say" I replied, then told her what I had seen out by the pool as well.

"Incredible!" she said, "This must be a sex party or something. I had no idea, I swear!"

"God Kathy, don't apologise honey. I'm just so glad it isn't turning out to be one of those boring corporate do's!"

As we walked back into the meals room to top up our glasses, a bell rang somewhere upstairs. It was one of those booming bells you see in churches, and everyone made their way up the stairs towards the sound. Kathy and I were holding hands and walking together, sipping our cocktail, as we entered another large room adjacent to the staircase. Many people were already in the room, and a man in a completely white suit was at the end of the room standing on a small platform, about to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the activity I am about to explain to you is completely optional, and you are under no compulsion to participate. However, please understand, that, for the benefit of all who choose to partake, that once you have decided to join in, there is no leaving until the activity is complete. That being said, let me explain it to you now. When I am finished, those wishing to be involved will follow me through the chamber doors you can see here. Those not wishing to be involved, may leave by the stairs by which you entered. This activity will not have spectators, unlike many of those you will have seen, and will continue to see here tonight."

Kathy and I looked at each other, and wondered what the hell the activity was! It sounded mysterious. Being rather horny and quite tipsy by this stage, I was keen to hear what the activity was.

"Once you choose to play, you will enter with me via these doors. Once inside, the doors will be closed, and will remain closed until the game has been completed. The game you will be playing will be a version of hide and seek. However, there is to be a sexual variation on the original version. When you are hiding and are found, you will be expected to perform sexual acts with the guest or guests who find you. Beyond that, there is no more I can tell you at this point. Make your decision. The doors are now open, and will close in exactly five minutes."

Kathy looked at me. I looked at Kathy. James found us and whispered in Kathy's ear. She whispered in my ear.

"James doesn't want me to play. He says he has heard about what happened last year from the guys at work, and doesn't want me involved. We're gonna give it a miss".

Disappointed and totally enthralled by what was likely to happen beyond the doors, I was trying to make up my mind when the man in the white suit called out " ten seconds to go" and then the doors began to slowly close.

I looked back at James and Kathy, and then, totally on impulse, decided to jump in between the now very narrow crack in the doors. Just making it inside in time, they swung completely shut behind me.

I turned to see who else had decided to 'play' and found myself in a room with about thirty men and only about six other women.

"Guests, please walk this way" said the man, indicating that we should all move through another door into an elevator.

Once inside, all of us were taken down to what was shown as the basement on the elevator panel. I was nervous and yet adrenalin was pumping through my veins as the doors of the elevator swung open. In front of us as we exited, Adam (Abraham Lincoln) was standing, waiting to address us.

"Congratulations. I admire your courage and your sense of adventure. I am sure you are dying to learn more about this game, so I will not keep you in suspense any longer. This game is to be a Laser shooting challenge. Behind me is a massive room set up as an obstacle course. You will spend 15 minutes in the course. The woman will be released five minutes prior to the men. Both of you will be armed with computer linked laser firing weapons. At the end of the fifteen minutes, the scores will be tallied and the females and males will be ranked according to number of hits minus the number of times you yourself are hit. However, women cannot shoot women, and men cannot shoot men. The losing male will then be at the mercy of the females for one hour. The losing female will be at the mercy of the males for one hour."

With that, he was gone, and the ladies were each given a black catsuit to change into and so were the men. I was looking forward to the contest, and also just a little horny at the thought of what might happen afterwards! I changed out of my Foster's suit, and place it and my heels into a small basket we were each given. Two of the ladies seems a little apprehensive. I was actually quite excited. I'd played paintball and Laser Challenge plenty of times with the family, and thought it might be fun!

Once we were dressed, a man showed us how to use the small rifles, and we were off! The six of us women scattered in the confusing series of hallways, passages, rooms and doors, along with moving lights, loud music and all sorts of obstacles. It was ace! I spent a minute or two looking round, trying to get my bearings, and also eyeing off some of the better places to hide. I found two places, one with a mirror nearby, and the other high up on a sort of platform that I found I could scramble up rather easily. I knew that in laser challenge, you can fire your weapon off a mirror, so I planned to use that to my advantage, hoping that some of the men were unaware of that fact! Just as I was looking through the last couple of room sections, an announcement advised us girls that the men would be entering in ten seconds. I heard several screams and decided to hide on the raised platform to begin with and see how many men I could hit from there.

For the first few minutes I enjoyed playing the 'sniper' from my original hiding spot. I managed to score several hits on men who came into range of the platform before they fired at me, but then a tall guy saw me hiding and hit me, so I decided it was time to move on to my next hiding spot. I had much more success from there! The shooting from the small platform onto the surface of the mirror allowed me to pick of anyone that came within range of my gun, and they had no idea where they were being hit from!

It was ace fun! I shot about six men before they started to realise where the shots were coming from, and then I had to jump down and run. The catsuit felt really sexy, and I actually started to sweat as the latex material started to heat up my body, and the adrenalin pumped through my veins. I was shot a few times as I scrambled to find a new place to hide. I couldn't seem to find anywhere to hide, so I just kept dodging and shooting, and also getting hit by other shooters too. I lost track of how many I hit or how many times I was hit, but I had an absolute ball running around playing war games! It was really good exercise, and before I knew it, the lights came on and the buzzer sounded, ending the game.

Sweaty, I followed the others out, laughing and giggling. As we left the game room, we were all given drinks and our laser guns were taken from us and we were offered towels to freshen up. I unzipped my catsuit, and found the gap between my boobs was soaking wet. I towelled them dry, and enjoyed the exhilarating feeling of the cooler air on my cleavage. I also thoroughly enjoyed the stares I was getting from several of the guys who had spent the last fifteen minutes shooting at me every chance they got!

I was looking at the men who were taking off their outfits and towelling down as well, and I wondered which one was the loser. I was also thinking that this 'loser' was probably going to enjoy being treated like a sexual toy by all of us girls once the scores were announced! As I sipped again on my drink, the guy in the white suit appeared again with a sheet of paper in his hand. He began to speak.

"The results are in, and as I explained before, there will now be consequences. For the male who was hit the most by the women, you will spend the next hour as their sexual slave in the room on my right. To the woman who was hit most times by the men, you will be the sexual slave to the men in the room on my left. So, without further delay, here are the scores."

As he listed each man's score, they were groaning with disappointment! I gather they thought it might be nice to be the sex slave to a whole stack of sexy women for an hour. Anyway, after the first twenty-eight men were announced, it was down to the last two, and they were both pretty excited! The white suit man then asked them to step up onto the small platform and wait while he announced the women's scores. Again, he listed each person's score in order from highest to lowest. I was shocked when my name was read out first! I had won the women's section! That meant that I wouldn't be the sex slave to all thirty men, well, twenty-nine actually, but it did mean that I would be one of the five to sexually use the lucky guy for an hour and I was really looking forward to THAT!

Anyway, when the last two women were left, they also were invited to join the men on stage for the final announcement. There was real sexual tension in the air. I took a long hard look at both the men who were left, knowing that within minutes I'd be sexually playing with one of them. They were very different in appearance. The first guy was short and stocky, and must have been a fitness fanatic, as his body bulged muscles all over. The second guy was taller, and had a body devoid of any hair. I suspected he was an advocate of the "back, crack and sack" waxing as we call it down here in Australia.

As the loser's name was announced, the taller guy threw his arm in the air and shouted! He was pleased to have won. I was also pleased, because I was forming some plans in my mind as to how I could best sexually use him!!

In the meantime, the woman loser was also announced, and a black woman seemed horrified when her name was read out. She shrieked and her hands went to her face and she really looked scared. Mind you, the thought of having to spend an hour as the sexual slave to twenty-nine men would be daunting...to some! **wink**

Us girls all grabbed Mr No Hair and took him into the room we were shown, and proceeded to strip him totally naked. Standing back to admire the view, we all traded comments. He was a good looking guy, but was sadly lacking in the cock department! Disappointment spread through our group. Oh well, we went to work and decided to make the best of the situation. Meanwhile, unbeknown to us, Blacky was taken by the men into the opposite room, and she was also stripped naked for all to admire.

To be truthful, our session proved to be a bit of a fizzer. Mr No Body Hair managed to lay back, laugh a little as he was tickled, and then, when I stood on him in my high heels, he came all over my left foot and was unable to get it up after that! The five of us were distraught, until I suggested we all grab some of the toys from the wall and make our own party fun!