Lazy Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a small vibrator, and then moved towards the woman who had the short black bob haircut. She was lovely, and I had been eyeing her off as I walked on Mr Smooth's chest. Without saying a word walked right up to her, took her gorgeous face in my hands and lightly kissed her on the lips. She responded a little, but I sensed she needed some guidance. I kissed her again, allowing my tongue to lightly flicker against her ruby lips. This time she responded, and her body melted against mine, our boobs squashing and mashing against each other as our tongues and lips began a very sensual dance of passion. I reached down to her small breasts and felt her nipples harden as my fingers pinched and twisted them gently. I then guided her right hand to my breast, and she did the same, sending that sharp burst of arousal through my spine as the touch of this hot woman began to have an effect. We moved slightly back from each other in order to allow a better angle to fondle each other, and we began to really explore the body opposite us. I reached down to her pussy, and discovered that her lips were protruding markedly. She had one of those pussies that was externally lipped, if you know what I mean! It felt totally enthralling to play with a pussy that was very different to mine. I allowed my fingers to flick and pull and play with the lips, before finding her clitoris and focussing my attention there. As I first flickered her love button, she moaned and squeezed my left breasts slightly harder, eliciting a smile and a further moan from us both! She reached down and found my clit straight away, which surprised me because I had the impression she was less experienced at lesbian love than I. Anyway, she really started to work me over, and before long I was approaching a rather nice orgasm in her hands as she leant forward to suck my nipples. That through me over the edge and I began the familiar contractions of cum as the waves surged through me. I stood there in my heels, my body wracked with spasms as I had a wonderful climax thanks to my black haired lover.

As my climax died down, I kissed her on the mouth in a real lovers kiss. We couldn't get enough of each other now, and I sensed her desire to cum also. I took her by the hand and lead her across to a small couch that was in the corner of the room. I asked her to sit down, and then positioned myself on my knees in front of her, spreading her legs so that I was then able to lean forward and pay at her slightly open pussy. I stopped momentarily to see what the other three ladies were up to, and noticed that they had grabbed Mr Smooth and laid him on the floor, and were taking it in turns to squat over his face, using his tongue as a vibrator on their bulging clits! Interestingly enough, his little cock was once again hard, and I wondered if I might be able to use it later on, once I had finished pleasuring my female lover here on the couch.

She looked adorable, her short black hair framing her lovely face as she leaned back on the couch, her arms over her head gripping the back as her legs lay splayed apart, and her protruding pussy available for my touch and licking! I leaned forward and began to lick her clit the way I love to be licked. In addition, I slowly inserted the small vibrator into her pussy, which caused her to moan once more. I began a slow rhythm of pumping action with the toy as I licked her, and she responded wonderfully, her hands dropping to grab my hair and ruffle it as she began to fuck my face and the vibrator inside her. I waited until I knew she was close to cumming, before turning the vibe on, and that was enough! She went wild and in a big surprise, she was a really loud cummer! Her voice screamed as she jammed my head against her pulsing clitoris, and her pussy twitched and bucked on the silver vibe, forcing it almost all the way inside her as I pumped it.

It was very sexy for me, because I knew we were a wonderful sight, and I was thoroughly enjoying having my face buried against her spasming cunt as she juiced both my tongue and the silver vibe that I continued to fuck her with it in front of the others who were by now climaxing in turn upon Mr Smooth's tongue. It was apparent that what he lacked in the cock department he more than made up for with tongue!

My lover lay back on the couch as I removed the vibrator from her pussy and sat back on my knees to watch her. She smiled lovingly and then reached out and stretched her whole body in that post orgasmic moan we all love so much. As we both relaxed and watched the other woman cum on his tongue, there was a knock at the door, and then man with the white suit entered. He watched the climax of a largish brunette woman for a moment as Mr Smooth earned his keep, before announcing;

"Ladies. May I have your attention please. It is with a sense of disappointment that I advise you that the losing woman contestant has been unable to fulfil her part of the bargain and has been asked to leave the party. This leaves us with a dilemma. In the opposite room, 29 men of various shapes and sizes are feeling rather, shall we say, frustrated! I am in the position to offer a considerable financial incentive to the woman, or women as the case may be, who might feel they would meet the challenge and take on the role of the sexual toy as vacated by our former combatant. If you think you would be interested, please let me know now."

Hmmm..now HERE was a challenge!!! I, or we as the case may be, were now faced with the chance to overlook the fact that Mr Smooth had only LOOKED good, and indulge in some serious cock bursting fucking action next door. Indeed, with twenty-nine of them horny and frustrated, I guessed it would be a very long night indeed!!! Before I had the chance to think much more, my black haired lover pinched me on the bum and whispered in my ear.

"Let's go get 'em" she said, smiling up at me, her gorgeous brown eyes sparkling with desire.

"I'd love to" I replied, and took her by the hand and walked forward.

We were the only two who took the opportunity and were shown across into the men's room where a splendid sight awaited us both.

All around the small room, men were standing chatting to each other. They were stark naked and their cocks, of many different shapes and sizes, hung limp against their thighs. Obviously it had been a while since the other woman had felt unable to handle them all, and their dicks now lay dormant. It was a sight I had not really seen before. Usually when I had fooled around with several lovers, their cocks were stiff by the time they were revealed to me, but this was rather different, and strangely arousing! The best part was when we made our entrance, and the cocks started to grow at different speeds, into different shapes, lengths and thicknesses! It was a like 29 little floppy poles suddenly standing to attention, and I LOVED IT!

I will never forget that first few awkward minutes as men's erections revealed themselves to us.

Anyway, I didn't have too long to think because my lover took my face and kissed me, our bodies once again mashing against each other, but this time in front of the hoard of men. We put on really sexy lesbian display, before the first of the men moved forward to join us. It was a delightful feeling. I was engaged in a sensuous women to woman kiss and touch session, when all these hands, tongues, lips and fingers began to explore my body. I closed my eyes and melted into sexual bliss as I was fondled, touched, kissed, licked, bitten, rubbed, stroked and fingered to my second orgasm of the night. It was a really big one too, because right throughout my climax, men were driving me wild, and I had large cocks in each of my hands as my mind exploded with pleasure through my cum. As I came back down to earth, I opened my eyes to see that my lesbian lover had assumed a position on her knees, with several of the men surrounding her as she sucked their now well and truly erect penises feverishly. I enjoyed watching for a moment as I wallowed in the afterglow of my own cum, until I was pulled back onto a small coffee table that was covered with a sheepskin rug. It felt smooth, warm and lovely against my skin, the goosebumps still well and truly on show from my orgasm.

I lay back on the table, my body in a spreadeagled position, and I watched as a large number of the men took up positions surrounding me. I was about to be the sex toy for all these me, and it felt totally fucking awesome! I know my lifestyle isn't for everyone, but hey, let me tell you ladies, until you've been the sex object for a room full of men yourself, don't criticise it! It is the most amazing feeling you will ever have, trust me!

I looked to my left and a black man was offering his cock to me to suck. I studied his face first, and noticed he had a scar down his right cheek. Apart from that, he was rather handsome, and as I took his swelling penis into my mouth, I looked up at him and smiled, my lips engulfing the head and my lips snaking their way down his shaft as we made non verbal communication! I sucked and sucked on his cock, before another two cocks aimed themselves at my already stuffed full mouth. I started a three-way exchange and rotation of cocks sucking, that meant I was virtually always sucking and slurping on the different cocks on offer. As I manipulated my head position to better access each of these wonderful erections, I took a moment to assess my situation. On my left, a youngish looking man was kneeling beside me, his hands playing with my left breast as he masturbated his rather long and thin cock below the surface of the table.

Next to him, three other men were openly stroking their cocks as they rubbed their shafts along my thighs. At my foot, another man, this one older, was aiming his cock at my high heels as he pumped his fist up and down, and I knew he was obviously a shoe fetishist, and waited for the feeling of hot cum spurting onto my ankle and arches. On the other side, five men were teasing the hell out of my whole side. My calf muscle, thigh, buttocks and boobs were being licked, kissed, massaged and rubbed, and it was wild. I was in cock heaven and I again closed my eyes to bathe in the glory of a true gang bang about to explode into my third orgasm of the night, and my fifth of the day thanks to the little sessio I had shared with Kathy that afternoon back at my place. I wondered if this night might break my previous record for cumming, which stood at nine. Mind you, that time I was totally ravaged and spent more than seven hours having sex!

My mind was snapped back to reality by the first cock to enter my pussy that night. I looked up as I continued to suck the three cocks in my mouth and hands to see a man of about forty pushing a nice looking dick inside my now totally sopping and HUNGRY cunt! He was plain looking, but very well muscled, and his penis felt lovely as he began to fuck me. His insertion made all the other men kick it up a gear, and they really started to work me over, their hands, cocks and mouths taking charge all over my body. My nipples were now sucked harder, bitten and pinched, just the way I love them to be treated when I am being fucked, and I was having a ball as the arousal meter hit the roof! The man fucking me reached down and grabbed my hips, dislodging the cock in my mouth momentarily, but I managed to grab it by the shaft and stuff it back in my hungry mouth once more as the shaking from his wonderful fucking overtook the feelings of ecstasy from the wonderful touch of all the other men. I was being fucked in front of heaps of strangers who were openly masturbating and touching me at the same time, and I was loving it. He was a good fucker, and managed to give me a nice ten minute fuck before he announced he was cumming. I temporarily took the cock that was in my throat out and watched the spectacle of this guy cumming. He pumped a few last times, then pulled back from my wet pussy, and aimed his cock at my tummy. He pumped a couple more times in hand as he started to groan loudly in that way men do as they begin to cum, before spurting three or four large streams of white gooey cum all over my belly and onto my boobs. I was feeling very slutty, and so, in front of all the men who were busy fucking me, I reached down and rubbed the cum all over my body, making it slick and shine with the slimy fluid as I rubbed it all over my breasts and stomach. My body now glistened and I waited for the next cock to fuck me, No, I demanded the next cock fuck me!

An older man stepped up, and to my surprise, his cock was a monster!! It must have been a full nine inches, and looked like a small forearm as he positioned himself to fuck me with it.

Several of the other men hollered and whooped it up as I took him somewhat easily into my wet pussy, before focussing my attention back on the three cocks still waiting for relief from my cock sucking mouth. It was a splendid sensation to be fucked with gorgeous long, slow, deep and thick strokes, whilst alternating sucking three cocks in my mouth. I was now ravenous for cock. Those of you who know me, already are aware that I have an almost hypnotic state that I get into when fully aroused. Well, as I sucked the one cock, held firmly and pumped the other two, and was being fucked by the third as many men stimulated the rest of my body, I reached this state well and truly. I was a whore for cock at this point, and nothing was going to stop me enjoying the feast of man meat that was before me. I was a gangbang slut, a cock hussy, a dick addict, and I loved it!

I started to respond orgasmically once more as the old guy started to cum. He pumped inside me, filling me with his seed, and as I enjoyed the sensation of spurt after spurt of his jism on the alls of my wet cunt, I felt another cock explode into my mouth. Sperm, sticky, white wet and glorious, spewed into my throat and mouth, and with short sharp breaths through my nose I managed to swallow most of it. The orgasm that gripped me, my sixth for the day, was a slow rippling sensation, and it was actually quashed somewhat as another penis spurted onto my face as I was till gulping down the first lot to have popped off in my mouth. I was hopelessly outnumbered by cocks, but I did my best. As the second guy fucked me, I looked up to him and opened my eyes wide and smiled. He was about seven inches and just the right size to allow him to really pump me hard. It was exactly what I wanted at that point. I wanted to be jammed, fucked, pumped, conquered by cock, and as he pumped away hard, gripping my hips, I felt the guy wanking on my shoes cum all over my heels and ankle. It was hot! He rubbed his goo all over my lower leg, and this made two more of the feet fetishists explode and add their cum to the growing slippery, shiny mess that was my lower legs. I was slick with cum all over my naked body, my curves glistening once more in the dull light of the room.

I continued to be well fucked by guy number two, whilst the third guy I had been sucking announced that he too was about to cum. I slurped my tongue around the wonderful mushroom shaped head of his cock, and was rewarded with a spurt of cum directly into my eye. I wiped it away and popped my slutty, cum covered finger into my mouth, just as spurt number two, three and then four landed across my chin, my cheek and on my right ear. I grabbed a handful of the gooey love juice, and then, in a scene reminiscent of the Cameron Diaz scene in Something About Mary, I wiped it through my hair, making it stand up and smell that musky pungent odour of man cum. It was wicked, and I loved it!

Guy number two pulled out and sprayed my tits and belly with more cum, and three guys went to work polishing my body with the newly arrived slick juices. I rolled over wantonly, now taking control rather than being the sex slave, and invited a cock into my pussy by wiggling my hips and ass to the watching, and wanking, crowd of men. A short guy stepped forward. He winked at me, then licked his finger. He slowly, polished the tip of his cock, making it too glisten in the lighting, before walking around to my head, showing me his erection. It poked lewdly from his crutch, and with his hands on his hips, he wiggled it back and forth in the air, before assuming the entry position behind me. Carefully, and without using his hands, he pushed the head of his nice shiny cock into the entrance of my sopping cunt. I moaned and threw my head back, my cum soaked hair shaking and fluffing about wildly. He wiggled his hips back and forth with sharp movements, embedding his cock inside me, and then, when he was all the way in, I felt the warmth of his balls hit my clit and I moaned. A nice looking penis presented itself to my now empty mouth, and I sucked on it warmly as I felt the short guy start to grip on my hips and pump his cock in and out of me. We must have looked good, because before long I felt two men approach from each side as I gave the guy in my mouth a blow job, and they sprayed their cum all over my arched back and shoulders, and some even onto my ass cheeks as shorty fucked me well.

The men who just came left my side, but were replaced by two more cumming cocks, and before long there was a pool of sperm forming in the small of my back, just out of reach of the crack of my ass as I sucked and was fucked. I felt like a complete whore but loved it! Then, as I was deep throating the man in my mouth, he started to come and grabbed me by the head and locked his spurting cum stick deep in my throat. I gagged a little from lack of oxygen, but managed to sniff in a few small bursts of air through my nose until he finished cumming and released me. I turned to look just as shirty pulled out and came. Wow, did he cum or what! The first squirt was pretty impressive, and landed way up high on my shoulders as he pumped it with one hand and gripped my ass with the other. The second arc of sperm managed to reach my hair, and the third landed fair and square on my left cheek as I looked back over my shoulder to him as he came. I then was really wicked! I snaked my long, already cum-soaked tongue around to my cheek, and slurped the big dollop of cum that had landed there into my mouth, before swirling it around, tilting my head back, and swallowing the lot of it. Shorty was still contracting and moaning, but he laughed and smiled at me, before lightly spanking my ass. "Awesome babe" he said, before stumbling backwards and being replaced by another guy, a rather tubby looking older guy.

He managed to last all of thirty seconds, and I assumed that I must have been the first fuck he had in a while. Anyway, it was getting a little uncomfortable for me on my knees, and so I asked to be lifted up. Some of the men helped me from my knees, and I stood up and stretched. My 5'10" when barefoot body was glistening completely with the cum that was all over it. I still had my heels on, and so I was well over six feet tall, and I felt so bloody sexy I have no way to describe it. As I said earlier, until you have been well and truly gang banged, you can't have any perception of the arousal levels, the eroticness of it, and the totally abandoned pleasure that comes with satisfying one hard cock after another. Not to mention the numerous orgasms that you are given yourself!!

I felt like some more after stretching and loosening up my legs, and decided to be a little nasty in front of the other guys and my little black haired lover, who was laying on a couch chair being fucked as she sucked on another guys cock. I walked over to the small bench that was in one corner of the room, and leant forward, pushing back my ass. My long legs were well displayed, and I lowered down until my boobs were flatly pressed against the surface of the bench. Then, looking back with a slutty look in my eye, I reached under and pushed my finger deep inside my totally cum soaked pussy. I pumped it in and out a few times, as many of the guys watched on wanking their cocks. One guy came rather close, and I managed to slurp on his hairy ball sack as he watched me finger myself in front of the others. Then, in a nasty, nasty act, I pulled the cum soaked finger from my pussy, and raised it to my mouth. All the guys groaned audibly, and I licked my finger clean, before popping it into my mouth like a popsicle, sucking on it like it was another cock.