Lazy Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied that I had their attention once more, I slowly, ever so teasingly, moved my finger back down my body. I traced my shoulder, moved onto my boob, flicked the nipples, rolled down my ribs, played with my belly jewel, then pushed on until my finger was leaving a small slick trail of saliva and cum juice on the curved cheek of my buttock. I moved my feet apart wider, to increase the opening of my asshole, and then slid the finger up and down the crease of my anus twice. It was hot!

Slowly, I pushed the finger until it opened my asshole, and I was able to push the tip of my finger into my bum. Guys everywhere approached rubbing their cocks once more. I felt more alive and sexy than I had in ages. I suddenly pushed the whole finger into my own asshole, causing myself to gasp a little as the knuckle popped past the tight sphincter muscle. I pumped it deeper and deeper, until the webbing between my fingers hit the dark opening of my asshole, and I knew my finger was deep inside my butt. I started to butt fuck myself faster, encouraging guys to wank harder. After about two minutes, three guys had walked up and cum on my back and ass cheeks, depositing their sperm on the globes of my butt or the smooth flesh of my back. I wanted more.

I pulled the one finger right out of my ass, lifted it to my mouth, sucked and covered three fingers in saliva, then reached back and smoothly pushed all three fingers back deep into my ass. It was now quite relaxed and open. You assfuckers out there know what I mean. It opened wide and suddenly any discomfort I had been feeling was gone. I fucked myself in the ass with three full fingers now, and as I closed my eyes to enjoy putting on my own ass fucking show, a tongue struck my throbbing clitoris. Now let me tell you, there is NOTHING as hot and erotic as a tongue on your clitoris when you are being assfucked, and so, I pulled out my fingers and almost screamed for someone to fuck me in the ass NOW!

A younger guy stepped forward, and I could just see his cock before he pushed it into my asshole. It was ok in length, but, thankfully, not overly thick. The one thing I have learned is that if you want to take several cocks in your ass in the one night, start with the thins ones and work up from there! Carefully and smoothly he eased his cock into my ass, and the man licking me was doing a wonderful job. At least I thought it was a man! As I rolled my head to the side to watch myself being fucked up the ass in the mirror, I noticed that the person sucking and licking my clit as I was being fucked in the ass, was my woman lover who had joined me in the room with all the men!

As the man reached the bottom of my bottom with his lovely cock, the woman's tongue struck the right note and I came again. It was not slow, it was not quiet. It was a thunderbolt and I screamed a deathly scream that only anal sex and oral sex combined can produce. My body thrashed relentlessly and I jammed my quivering asshole back against the invading cock until my climax had subsided. I managed to stay standing and was aware of things enough to realise that the man assfucking me was starting to cum. He pushed his cock right in to the hilt, gripped my ass cheeks firmly, and then held on for dear life as his cock sprayed jet after jet of hot cum deep into my bowels in front of all those men. A bell rang. I managed to stand, along with the others in the room, and the white suit man entered once more.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Your time is up. Please make your way back to the main loungeroom".

And with that, I gathered my composure, took my female lover by the hand, and walked out to the main room, as the men filed on behind us. In the main room, all the other guests were applauding. I felt embarrassed, and not quite sure what they were clapping for, until the large screen came into view, with the cameras still showing the images of the men leaving the room in which I had just been totally gang banged. The whole thing had been shown to all the guests on the big screen!!!!

Part 2 is on the way!!

Email me your thoughts please?