Leaves of Three Let Them Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,122 Followers

She knew the right thing to do was go over and gently shut the door, but the thought of her grandson gazing at her naked body was doing things to her that hadn't happened in a very long time. Her arousal was escalating. She could feel her pussy growing wet and her nipples stiffening. She felt giddy. As she turned back around she snuck a peek in the mirror and saw him still standing there. His eyes were wide and he had a hand in his pants. It was obvious to her by the movement under the material that he was jacking off. A vision of his hard thick cock popped into her head causing the tingle in her twat to be almost more than she could bear. As casually as possible she went over and gently closed the door.

He saw her hazel eyes stare directly at him as she came over and pushed the door closed. He was positive he'd seen a small smile flicker on her lips before the door had shut all the way. Red faced he returned to his room and shut the door tightly behind him. His breathing was ragged and his heart thumped in his chest. Instead of sitting on the bed he leaned back against the door and pulled his cock out of his pants. It didn't take long before streams of cum gushed out and splattered on the floor in front of him. Exhausted from the release he took off his shirt and wiped the mess up before falling on the bed and slipping into a dream filled sleep.

"What in the hell is wrong with you Myrtle? He's your Grandson for Christ sakes," she scolded herself as she leaned on the sink with one hand. The self-reprimand didn't stop the two fingers that were rapidly going in and out of her wet cunt; it didn't even slow them down any.

The first thing he noticed when he woke was how much his lower legs were itching. Reaching down he began to scratch them through the fabric of his pajamas. Just as he was really getting into scratching he remembered that grandma had told him to let her know if they started itching. Climbing out of bed he went looking for her. He found her in the laundry room bent over putting a load into the dryer. She had her shoulder-length hair in a ponytail and was wearing an oversized t-shirt. The shirt had ridden up almost to her butt as she leaned over to put the clothes in the dryer. From where he stood behind her he could see the muscles in the backs of her thighs were stretched taught from the effort.

Myrtle sensed him behind her but didn't let on that she knew. She was aware that the shirt was short, and she was also aware that she wasn't wearing any panties. A tiny thrill floated through her as she leaned further forward and acted like she was rearranging the clothes in the dryer. She felt the hem of the shirt ride up a little higher. She also heard the soft groan that escaped his lips.

He was unable to stifle the groan as he watched her shirt hike up enough for him to see that she didn't have any panties on. Her furry pussy was clearly on display. Being a child of the techno age he'd done his fair share of porn surfing, but he'd never seen a pussy in real life. The one he had his eyes glued to was different than all the ones he had seen on the net. The inner lips of this one were quite meaty and extended out past the furry outer folds. They reminded him of tiny butterfly wings and they looked damp. Another groan slipped from his lips. He knew she'd heard that one because she slowly straightened and turned to face him. Her face was slightly flushed.

She listened as he told her about the itching. She had him lift his pants legs and was relieve to see that the rash on them wasn't anywhere near as bad as it could have been. Taking his hand she led him into the bathroom then squatted in front of him and covered the effected areas with calamine lotion. She could see the look of relief on his face as the itching became tolerable. She also noticed that his eyes were centered on the space between her spread knees.

Bradley felt the itching start to fade as soon as she started putting the lotion on. Watching her apply it he noticed that he was able to see between her legs. He wasn't able to see all the way up to her pussy, but the smooth white skin of her inner thighs had his dick swelling once more.

She noticed the slight bulge in the front of his pants as she rose. The tingle in her twat she'd felt earlier returned. She told him to put more lotion on later, washed her hands and hurried from the room.

That night as she lay in bed she couldn't help but be confused by her actions. She knew she had deliberately teased the boy. Why she had done it, and why she'd gotten such a perverse thrill out of it was what she couldn't understand. Just because it has been eight years since she'd been with a man didn't mean that her grandson was fair game. Or did it? As these thoughts drifted around her head they were gradually replaced by a vision of his cock fully engorged. Slowly her hand crept down over her tummy and ended up between her legs. She closed her eyes and let the tingling sensations run through her as her fingertips rotated in circles over her clit with ever increasing force. "Oh Bradley," she moaned as her pussy contracted violently.

While Myrtle was pleasuring herself Bradley was lying in bed doing the same thing. His fist pumped his meat as visions of his grandmother's pussy burned in his brain. Faster and faster he stroked his raging cock until his balls tightened and thick white streams of sperm shot out. "Oh God Grandma," he groaned as the thick globs of sticky spunk landed on his chest and stomach. When he came down from the euphoria of his climax he began to feel a little disgusted about thinking of her in such a manner. Guys didn't think of their Grandmothers in such a way, did they? His dreams were filled with nothing but thoughts of his Grandma, his naked Grandma.

Over the next several days their routine hardly varied. They would get up and she would make sure that he applied the lotion. Three times a day she made him take luke warm showers and was glad to see that the rash was quickly fading. They ate breakfast, lunch and dinner. While most of Bradley's free time was spent in front of the TV, she spent most of hers out in the yard working on her garden or tending to the flowers that bloomed all around the place. In the evenings they sometimes spent time on the porch talking or just listening to the sounds of the country. Not once since it had happened was the topic of him blasting a load on her face brought up.

By the evening of the seventh day the rash and itching had gone away. They were out on the porch watching the sun go down when she asked if he'd like to finish their hike. The thought of going back up the trail and possibly getting another case of poison oak didn't really appeal to him. The idea suddenly became more appealing when she mentioned she knew of a place where they could have a secluded picnic and a possible swim. The only problem he told her was he didn't bring any swim trunks with him. She laughed and told him that was okay, he could just swim in his boxers or go skinny-dipping. He wasn't sure if she was being serious or not about the skinny-dipping. They sat there for some time before Bradley started feeling tired and told her he was going to bed. After standing he bent down to give her a peck on the cheek.

Myrtle was lost in thought when she heard him say goodnight. Turning her head she was about to say the same when she saw him leaning in to kiss her. Instead of turning her cheek to him like she always did she let his lips settle down on hers. It was a brief kiss, but a nice one all the same. She could feel the tingling begin as he walked away. By the time she finally rose and headed off to bed the tingling was centered in her crotch. As she passed Bradley's bedroom door she heard him groaning. Thinking he might be in pain or the itching had returned she quietly opened the door. The sight that greeted her took her breath away. Bradley was lying on the bed with his eyes screwed shut and he was pumping his hard thick cock with both hands. With the door open she was able to hear that he wasn't groaning at all. He was talking softly saying, "Oh yes Grandma, that feels so good."

She could hear his words repeating themselves over and over as she fled to her own bedroom. She couldn't remember if she'd closed his door, nor was she aware that she hadn't closed hers. All she knew was that she had to fix the ache in her pussy. Ripping her clothes off she threw herself face down across the bed and reached under to cup her mound. Using the tips of two fingers she began to massage the inflamed bud of her clitoris. Faster and faster she worked the nub as her hips bucked against her hand. The tingling grew until it was a pulsating throb. Sliding her fingers lower she plunged them up into her soaked steamy cunt. Her bucking hips turned into a thrashing frenzy of movement as she rode her fingers toward the bliss that awaited her.

Bradley heard a small gasp and opened his eyes. He saw that his door was opened partially and what looked like a figure stepping hastily away from it. Jumping out of bed he stepped out into the hall just in time to see his grandmother going into her room. Had she seen him jacking off? Worse yet, had she heard what he had been saying? Fear clutched at his chest as he slowly made his way to her room. He had to apologize right away. Her door was wide open when he got there, but he pulled up short of entering when he saw what she was doing. His deflating cock swelled back to a raging boner as he watched her. The angle she was in gave him a perfect view between her spread legs. Shocked and excited at the same time he watched her smooth ass go up and down as her fingers slid easily into her pussy. Her face was buried in the mattress but he could still hear her stifled moans. He began pulling on his cock, matching her up and down rhythm as best he could. Her moans grew louder and her fingers sank deeper into her cunt as her hips bounced on her hand. He had already been close to cumming and the sight of her slick, cream coated fingers pushed him over the edge. Wad after wad of cum flew across the empty space between him and the bed before landing in a gooey mess on the floor. On wobbly legs he backpedaled out of the doorway and then turned and rushed back to his room. He prayed that she wouldn't notice the mess on the floor before it dried.

Her orgasm hit her like a bolt of lightning. Her body didn't stop shaking for over five minutes as she lay there face down bathing in the glow of her self-gratification. When she was finally able to roll onto her back she noticed she hadn't shut her door. Sitting up she felt light headed. As she sat there her eyes began to focus and she noticed what looked like a wet spot on the floor just inside the room. Getting off the bed she went to the spot and bent down to examine it. "Is that what I think it is?" she asked aloud. Dipping the tip of a finger into the slime she brought it up to her nose and sniffed. Still not sure if it was what she thought it was she let the tip of her tongue snake out and lick her fingertip. Instantly she knew what it was, and just as instantly knew that Bradley had seen her masturbating. Her embarrassment at being caught didn't even come close to the excitement she felt at knowing he had shot a load while watching her pleasure herself. Leaving the mess to dry where it was she lay back down on the bed and began gently rubbing her clit with one hand while the other tweaked her stiff nipples.

Unlike Myrtle's embarrassment, Bradley's had only grown stronger during the night. Crawling out of bed around nine the next day he was full of dread at having to face his grandmother. He told himself that he'd come clean about calling out to her as he beat off, but only if she brought the subject up. Dressed in his cargo shorts, t-shirt and new hiking boots he made his way to the kitchen for breakfast. Myrtle was there dressed in an ankle-length faded denim dress with straps over the shoulders to hold it up. It was snug around her chest but flared out when it passed her tiny waist. There was a thick sturdy brass zipper running from the neckline all the way down to the hem. On her feet she wore a pair of hiking boots similar to his. For some reason pictures of hippie girls from the late sixties popped into his head. She gave him a warm smile that went a long way in relieving the tension he was feeling inside. Maybe things would be okay after all he thought.

"Looks like you're all ready for our little adventure today," she said after seeing how he was dressed.

"Looking forward to it Grandma. I like your dress by the way," he casually remarked.

Chuckling she told him that she'd had the dress since she couldn't remember when.

"Well, it looks good on you. Reminds me of hippies."

"Ah yes, the age of Aquarius and free love. Those were good times," Myrtle sighed.

Intrigued he asked if she had been a hippie. Laughing she said she had wanted to be one. She had even wanted to go to Woodstock but was only fourteen at the time and her parents weren't that liberal. She did tell him that she'd smoked pot and that on occasion still did. When he told her that he'd tried it once but it didn't do anything to him she laughed even harder than before.

"Did you inhale?" she snickered.

"I'm not sure. Maybe I should try it again, only this time I'd make sure I did inhale," he chuckled.

After they ate a light breakfast Myrtle packed some sandwiches, towels, sunscreen, and a couple of sodas in a rucksack for their lunch. She had made him promise to stay on the trail at all times, something he wholeheartedly promised to do, and by ten they were on their way. Bradley carried the rucksack on his back while Myrtle carried a comforter tucked under one arm. She set an easy pace to allow him to once again take in the beauty around them. When they passed the spot where he had found the rim she noticed him cringe a bit. Glancing over she saw it still lying in the underbrush. Once they were about a half-mile further she had him stop while she scanned the trail in both directions.

"Something wrong Grandma?" he asked, following her lead and scanning the trail too.

"No. Just want to make sure we're alone before I show you a secret only the locals know about," she replied.

"What secret?"

Instead of answering him she pushed through a stand of small pines growing near the trail and disappeared from sight. Unsure where she was going he pushed through and saw her floppy brimmed hat about ten yards in front of him. She was waiting for him on what looked like a path that hadn't been used that often lately. When he caught up to her she told him to watch his step and follow her. The path angled off the main trail and went down a slight incline through the trees. After they'd gone about two hundred yards into the woods Bradley began to hear the sounds of running water. Just when he was starting to wonder how much longer they were going to walk a small grass covered clearing came into view. It was nestled up against a pool of water that had branched out from the river to form its own gentle pond. The perfect swimming hole he thought.

"It's beautiful here Grandma," he said as she spread out the comforter near the bank.

Finished with the comforter she stood up and gave him a big smile. "Your grandpa and I used to come here all the time."

Even though she was smiling he could see a hint of sadness in her eyes. For some reason he felt compelled to give her a hug. Dropping the rucksack he went over and took her in his arms knocking the hat off her head with his chest as he pulled her in to him. At first he could tell she was startled that he was hugging her, but when she wrapped her arms around him and leaned against his body he knew it had been the right thing to do. He felt a small tremor run through her just before they separated.

Myrtle pushed away from him and quickly turned around. She didn't want him to see how flushed her face was and how much her chest was heaving just from having his body against hers. Her dreams over the last week had engulfed her in a world where everything was permissible, including having sex with her grandson. She had masturbated almost every night thinking about him and his big hard cock. She knew it was wrong and tried to fight her urges, but every time she tried a vision of him stroking his cock while calling out to her would worm its way into her brain. She made her way to the comforter and sat down to take off her boots.

He sat in front of her and did the same thing. After he had his boots and socks off he shrugged out of his shirt and headed over to the water. Looking into the clear water he could see the bottom was mostly sand. There was a small ledge near the shore so he carefully put one foot in and then the other. It was cold. Not so cold that he couldn't swim in it, but cold enough that he knew he wouldn't be in it very long. Turning he asked if she was coming in too.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit," she told him as she devoured his youthful body with her eyes.

"Neither did I," he responded.

"Yeah, but you have shorts on."

"Then just go in your bra and panties. I'll just wear my boxers if that'll help."

"I can't do that. Besides, I'm not wearing a bra," she laughed.

"Okay, then just wear your panties, I promise I won't look." He knew that was a lie. He wanted desperately to see her again, if not completely naked at least topless.

She knew it was a lie too. She also knew that a part of her wanted to expose herself to him. It wasn't like he hadn't already seen her tits she mused. Hell, for that matter he had even seen her with her fingers up her pussy. So what would be the harm in letting him see her bare boobs she asked herself. Slowly she got to her feet and began to pull the zipper down the front of her dress. The lower it went the more she felt the tingle building up in her crotch. By the time she had her dress completely unzipped her pussy was quite damp.

Bradley's eyes widened in disbelief as he watched her lower the zipper, he couldn't believe she was actually going to do it. When the two halves of her dress parted and her small breasts were out in the open he could feel the blood pouring into his cock. It looked to him like her nipples were hard. As the dress slid off her shoulders he lowered his eyes and saw that she had on a pair of white cotton panties. For some reason he expected to see granny panties, not the hip hugging bikini style she had on. He looked into her face and saw the apprehension in her eyes as she stared back at him.

At first she was worried that he wouldn't like what he saw out in the brightness of the day. To see someone naked inside a dim house was one thing, but out here in the open was something else all together. When her eyes strayed down to his crotch she knew he approved. The growing bulge in his pants was testament to that. She smiled and received a goofy one from him in return.

"Okay, your turn," she said.

She watched him step onto the bank and begin to undo his pants. When he began to push them down she expected to see his boxers. What she saw instead was his semi hard cock slowly coming into view. The dampness in her pussy grew wetter as she stepped over to where he stood.

"Where's your underwear?" she asked, unable to tear her eyes off his dangling cock and balls.

"You said I could go skinny-dipping so I didn't put any on," he replied with a chuckle.

"Why you little shit, you tricked me."

"It was the only way I could get you to take off your dress and join me."

"Well, how's this for a trick?"

With that she placed both hands on his chest and pushed him backwards sending him splashing into the chilly water. Unfortunately for her the momentum of her shove caused her to lose her balance and she followed him into the water landing on top of him. The water was only three feet near the edge of the natural pond. As she struggled to plant her feet on the sandy bottom she felt his arms go around her waist. Effortlessly he stood up lifting her with him as he went. Once their heads were out of the water she realized that she had her legs scissored tightly around his hips with her arms hung around his neck. She also realized that she could feel his cock pressed into her panty-covered crotch.

blaster666
blaster666
4,122 Followers