Leaves of Three Let Them Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,122 Followers

When she landed on top of him he instinctively wrapped his arms around her and planted his feet on the bottom. As he stood he felt her legs go around him and her arms encircle his neck for support. Once he was standing he felt the softness of her crotch rubbing against his cock and the points of her stiff nipples pressed into his chest. The cold water had deflated his growing cock a bit, but the feel of his grandmother's pussy pushing into it brought it back to life in a hurry. He felt her legs tighten around him as his cock expanded against her covered cunt.

Myrtle couldn't help herself. She ground her crotch against the cock that was rapidly swelling between her legs. She could feel the shaft pressing into the folds of her pussy and getting harder by the second. A tremor shuddered through her and she fought to stifle the moan that threatened to tell her grandson that she'd just had an orgasm while pressed against his thick cock. Quickly she unwrapped herself from him and swam out into deeper water, tiny spasms still rippling through her soaked cunt.

He had felt the shudder that had raced through her. He had also seen the look on her face as she pushed away from him. Even in the cold water his cock refused to go down at first. Once he had his dick under control he casually swam out to where she was treading water and rolled over so he could float on his back. She saw what he was doing and did the same thing. For over fifteen minutes they floated in the clear water just staring up at the blue sky, each lost in their own thoughts. When Myrtle started heading toward the shore he followed. As she stood up and climbed out he noticed that he could see through her panties.

"You might as well take those off and let them dry Grandma," he told her as she walked toward the comforter.

Glancing down she saw the triangle of pubic hair through the material and realized that he could too. Exposing her tits was one thing, but she knew that if she took off her panties things could get out of hand. She'd seen his cock getting hard as he stared at her. The thought of having that thick dick inside her sent a chill up her spine. No, she decided, the panties had to stay on otherwise she knew she would give in to her unholy urges. God, if only he weren't her grandson she thought. Without looking at him she reached down and picked up a towel. She could've sworn she heard him groan when she wrapped it around her body. It took a while before he joined her on the comforter. Reaching into the rucksack she fished out the sandwiches and sodas. They ate in silence wrapped in their towels, each stealing a glance at the other when they weren't looking.

"Abe and I used to come here a lot before he passed. It's so peaceful," she said after swallowing the last bite of her sandwich.

"Did he like to come here to swim?" Bradley asked noting the melancholy sound in her voice.

"He was more into coming here to relax. We'd smoke some pot, swim a little and just relax among other things," she replied with a snicker.

"What other things Grandma?"

"Let's just say it was something that was pleasant for both of us," she said softly.

"Oh. Ohhhhhh," he said when it dawned on him what she'd meant.

Turning to look at his wide-eyed face she asked, "Were you serious about wanting to try pot again?"

"Sure."

"Good."

He watched as she reached inside the rucksack and after a bit of rustling around in it she pulled out a case that eyeglasses came in. When she opened it he saw that it contained two homemade rolled cigarettes and a lighter. She removed the lighter and one of the joints then put it in her mouth. She lit the end and took a deep drag, holding the smoke in longer than he thought was possible.

"Here, you try it. Just remember to hold the smoke in as long as you can," she said as she passed over the joint.

The first drag he took had him coughing up a storm, while she busted a gut laughing at him. Determined to get it right he took another deep drag and held it as long as he could. He saw the approval in her eyes when he passed it back to her. By the time they finished it he was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so relaxed.

"Good stuff huh?" she asked, sounding far away to him.

"Oh yeah," he sighed as he lay back on the comforter with his hands propped behind his head.

"We'll have to come here a lot this summer," Myrtle said as she rolled over onto her tummy and tucked her hands under her head for a pillow.

After a few minutes of lying there he rolled onto his side facing her. Propping his head up with a bent arm he stared at her. Her face was toward him and he could see her eyes were closed. He also noticed the towel wrapped around her had slid up her thighs almost to her butt. Being here with her was nice he thought as the sun warmed his outer body, while the love he felt for her warmed him inside. Scooting over next to her he reached out and began to rub her towel covered back.

"Mmm, that feels good," she murmured as his hand rubbed the small of her back.

"I love you Grandma," he whispered as he watched the towel ride further up on her cheeks from the pressure of his hand.

"I love you too Bradley," she replied dreamily.

"Would you like me to rub some sunscreen on you? I don't want you to burn," he said, his eyes glued to her now exposed panty-covered buns.

"That sounds like a good idea, thanks."

"You'll have to remove your towel," he said, his voice trembling a little.

"Okay." Reaching under herself she separated the two halves and pulled the towel up over her head. Tucking it under her face for a pillow she settled back down and waited with nervous anticipation for the feel of his hands to start roaming over her body. She could feel the dampness growing in her cunt just from the thought of it.

Retrieving the sunscreen from the pack he turned toward her and knelt by her side. He stared at her ass briefly and saw that the panties had dried enough that they were no longer see-thru. Bummer, he mused as he squirted a glob of sunscreen onto the small of her back. His hands shook at first, but steadied as he worked the lotion into her skin. After about ten minutes of working the sunscreen into her lower back, stopping just short of reaching the waistband of her panties, he placed a dab of lotion between her shoulder blades. The angle he had to be at in order to rub it into her shoulders made his back hurt slightly.

"It's kind of hard to reach your shoulders without my back hurting Grandma. Would it be okay if I sat on the backs of your thighs? I won't put too much weight on them."

Myrtle's mind raced. She knew he only had a towel covering himself, and knew that if he sat on her legs she'd be able to feel at least his balls touching her. Questions bounced around her brain. Should she say yes? Would she be able to control herself? How would it feel to have his hairy balls resting on her skin? Would she be able to feel his cock too? Her pussy grew wetter.

"That would be okay honey," she answered, her voice breaking a little.

Sliding down even with her thighs Bradley quickly realized that the towel wrapped around himself wouldn't allow his legs to part wide enough to straddle hers. After a second or two of thinking about it he unwrapped it and let it fall to the ground. Careful not to put too much pressure on her he threw one leg over and sat down on her thighs near the backs of her knees. Leaning forward he began to spread the lotion on her shoulders and upper back. The feel of his balls mashing into her skin, and the way his semi-hard cock rested on her closed thighs had him praying that she didn't come unglued.

Myrtle felt her pussy contract a little the instant his skin touched hers. His balls were pressing into her and his cock was caught in the groove of her closed thighs. She knew he'd taken off his towel, she could see it through the slits of her eyes lying on the comforter. His hands felt heavenly as he kneaded the muscles in her upper back, but with him sitting so close to her knees it was rapidly becoming uncomfortable.

"Honey, slide up a little. You're hurting my knees."

"Sorry Grandma," he said, sliding upwards toward her butt. "Better?"

"Yeah," she croaked, feeling the tip of his cock making contact with her covered ass crack. Without thinking about it she spread her legs out a little.

He felt her shift and spread her legs. Opening his a little wider to accommodate hers he was caught completely off guard when his balls fell between her thighs and the head of his cock slid down her panties and pressed into the dampness at her crotch. His leaking pre-cum joined her wetness on her panties. The heat radiating from her seeped into the tip of his cock and finished making it grow to its full length.

She wanted to cry out with pleasure as she felt his balls nestle between her inner thighs and his dick poke into the crotch of her panties right where her cunt hole was. She almost screamed with joy when she felt it press her panties deeper into the folds of her pussy. When he leaned forward to rub in the lotion his cock felt like it was trying to rip through her panties and impale her on its length. "Oh for the love of God, just fuck me!" she wanted to shout as her hips involuntarily lifted up to meet his downward press.

Bradley could feel the head of his cock pushing against her pussy folds each time he leaned forward to rub her shoulders. It wasn't like he was inside her cunt, but close enough that he could feel his balls start to tighten. When he felt her hips lift up and press her pussy against his cock he almost lost it. He wanted to just rip her panties off and plunge his raging hardness as deep into his grandmother's pussy as he could. It took every ounce of willpower he possessed to back away from her. As his cock pulled away from her crotch he heard an audible sigh escape her lips.

She felt the pressure ease on her cunt as he pulled back and climbed off her. She couldn't stop the sigh that tumbled from her mouth. She'd been so close to cumming that if he hadn't backed off she feared she would have raped him. She heard his footsteps going away from her and turned on her side just in time to watch him dive into the water. She had a brief glimpse of his thick hard cock poking out before he hit the water and went under. The sight of it finished pushing her over the edge. Her cunt exploded violently and her juices poured out onto the crotch of her already soaked panties. Her eyes wouldn't focus for almost a full minute while the convulsions wracked her hungry cunt. When her breathing returned to normal she rose on unsteady legs and rushed over to the waters edge. Her grandson was treading water with one hand and watching her intently, a strained look on his face, but all she could think about was putting out the fire in her pussy as she jumped into the cold water.

He watched with rapt attention as his grandmother rose and ran toward the water. His eyes glued themselves to her small tits as they jiggled and bounced with every step she took. There was no mistaking the fact that her nipples were hard as rocks. Frantically he pounded his fist up and down his raging cock hoping to shoot the load of spunk out before she realized what he was doing. Just as she hit the water a torrent of semen spewed out of his tortured dick and floated away with the current.

The cool water helped calm her down but did nothing to quench the hunger her pussy felt. She figured she could take care of that as soon as they got home. Glancing over at Bradley she noticed the strained look on his face was gone, replaced by one of total relaxation. Well, glad some one's relaxed she thought. Slowly she made her way to shore and climbed out. It was time to head home before she lost control she told herself. If only Bradley knew how close he'd come to making her forget that he was her grandson. Keeping her back to the water she rolled the wet panties down her legs and stepped out of them. No need in giving myself a rash on the walk home she reasoned. Leaving the panties on the ground she put on her dress and zipped it all the way up. Next she found her hat and plopped it on her head.

From the water he watched her step out of her panties. The sight of her flawless smooth ass threatened to spring new life into his deflated dick. Climbing out of the water he went over and picked up his towel then dried himself off. Grandma was acting strange, not making eye contact or even looking in his direction for that matter. He wondered if it had anything to do with how his dick had probed against her pussy. Throwing on his clothes he started folding up the comforter while she made sure everything was back in the pack. Just as he finished he noticed her panties on the ground. Reaching down he picked them up and absently wrung out the water before stuffing them into one of the pockets in his cargo shorts. Once he was fully dressed he saw her looking at him with an odd expression on her face.

"Are you mad at me Grandma?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"No sweetie, I'm not mad at you. Its just time we headed back is all," she replied softly.

"Okay," he said watching her a little puzzled.

"Have you seen my panties?" she asked, scanning the ground all around them.

"I've got em right here Grandma," he told her patting the pocket he had put them in.

"Oh good. Don't want to leave those here for some one else to find," she chuckled.

"You want em?" he asked, happy to hear her chuckle.

"I'll get them when we get home honey," she replied with a smile.

The hike home seemed to take less time than the hike there. After hanging out the comforter over the porch railing Bradley headed off to his room while Myrtle said she was going to shower and then do a load of clothes. Before going to his room he went into the kitchen and drank a glass of water. On his way back he heard the shower going in the bathroom. Once inside his room he stripped intending to throw his clothes in the laundry with hers. While checking the pockets of his cargo shorts he found her wadded up pair of panties. They were still damp from the river and he noticed the crotch had a slick feel to it. He examined the crotch area and noticed they were slightly stained. Bringing them up to his nose he took a deep whiff. His cock sprang to attention as he breathed in the musky scent of his grandmother's pussy. Oh God, he groaned as he sank down on his bed, the panties covering his nose while his hand wrapped around his already stiff cock. Slowly he began to masturbate while holding the panties against his nose so he could breathe in the intoxicating aroma.

Myrtle stepped from the shower feeling a little more at ease. It hadn't taken long for her to get herself off. Wrapping the towel around herself she stepped into the hall and turned toward her bedroom. Before she reached it she remembered that Bradley still had her panties. She wanted to wash them along with the rest of the clothes so she turned and went to his room. Not bothering to knock she opened the door and stepped inside, her breath catching in her throat when she saw what her grandson was doing. Bradley was in bed on his back slowly pumping his cock with one hand while holding her panties over his nose with the other. His eyes were closed and it was obvious to her that he hadn't heard her enter. All self-control fled as she silently padded over to the side of the bed, dropping the towel on the floor as she went. She knew what she was about to do was wrong, so very wrong. It was incest. However the sight of his hard thick cock sticking up in the air opened the floodgates of desire in her hungry pussy. Deftly she jumped onto the bed with her feet on each side of his hips and stood there glaring down at him.

Startled, Bradley opened his eyes and almost pissed himself. His grandmother was standing on his bed and staring at him with a wild look in her eyes. She was also completely naked. Yanking the panties away from his nose he started to blubber out an apology, only it didn't seem like she was listening. Instead of yelling or cussing at him she walked forward until her feet were almost in his armpits. Looking straight up he had a perfect view between her legs, and at the meaty flaps of her inner lips. They seemed to be glistening with slickness.

"So you want to know what my pussy smells like do ya? Why don't you find out what it tastes like too."

Myrtle placed her hands on the headboard of his bed and slowly lowered herself down until her knees were on each side of his head and her shins were resting across his shoulders. Looking down into his stunned eyes she lowered her pussy until it rested on his nose and mouth. The feel of his hot breath on her clit sent her senses into overdrive.

He couldn't believe what was happening. When she lowered her pussy onto his face he thought she was trying to smother him at first. Instinct took over as soon as he got the first whiff of her fragrance. Letting go of his cock and her panties he placed his hands on her hips and ran his tongue up and out of his mouth. The tip of it slid past the meaty inner lips and dug deep into the very center of her being. Instantly he felt her shudder.

"Oh my God!" she screamed as she felt his tongue spear her pussy and plow deep into her pulsating cunt.

Pushing gently upwards on her hips he was relieved when he felt her lift up slightly giving him room to breathe. With the pressure off his mouth he began to greedily lick up and down her slit, batting her stiff clit with each stroke of his tongue. Each time his tongue slid between her inner lips he sucked them into his mouth and bathed them in his saliva. Faster and faster he worked his tongue through her slit until she started squirming and grinding her pussy on his face. He could taste the fluids leaking out of her; it was heavenly.

"That's it, that's it, right there baby," she chanted, as the fire in her cunt became a raging inferno.

"Mmmmppphhhh," was all he could manage to get out as he savored the flavor of his grandmothers juices, his cock harder than it had ever been before.

Myrtle felt herself go over the edge. Crushing her cunt down on his probing tongue she began to shake violently as contraction after contraction rippled through her pussy.

He felt her push down on his mouth and start to shake. Using his hands on her hips he pulled her even tighter onto his mouth and jammed his tongue up into her as far as he could. He could feel the walls of her pussy actually sucking on his tongue. Suddenly she shuddered one last time and then went limp and fell backwards onto his stomach before rolling completely off of him, her feet still up near his head. Gently pushing her feet to the side he sat up and looked at her. She was on her side facing away from him curled into a fetal position breathing heavily. With her ass pointed in his direction he could see that her pussy was totally saturated with a mixture of his saliva and her cream. The urge to plunge his raging cock into her wet pussy drew him to his knees. Sliding in behind her he stuck a finger into her cunt up to the second knuckle. It was like sticking his finger into a molten vat of honey. Before he could get going in fingering her pussy she reached back and pulled his hand away.

Turning over and climbing off the bed she fixed her hazel eyes on him and said, "If I'm going to go to hell for fucking my Grandson, then I'm going to at least do it in my own bed."

Reaching down she took his hand in hers and said, "Come with me, I want to show you something."

"What Grandma?" he asked quietly, getting out of bed and following as she pulled him out the door.

"Something your Grandpa loved."

Following behind her he couldn't help but admire the way her ass jiggled with each step she took. His full balls swung back and forth while his rock hard cock bounced up and down as she led him down the hall to her bedroom. Once they reached her king-sized bed she let go of his hand and told him to lie down in the center of it. The bed was huge compared to the one he had been using, and the headboard and footboard were made of metal with an ornate design. Even at almost six feet tall the bed seemed to swallow him. He lay there watching as she went over to the closet and began rummaging around in it. When she returned she was holding what looked like several lengths of soft rope. He could see that on one end of each length of rope was a hook; on the other end were what looked like small wide leather belts. Was she going to tie him down he wondered? It didn't take long for him to find out.

blaster666
blaster666
4,122 Followers