Leaves of Three Let Them Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,122 Followers

Myrtle attached each end of the ropes to the wrought iron headboard and footboard with the hooks. Next she placed the leather belts attached to the other ends on his wrists and ankles. When she was done she took stock of her handy work making sure the belts weren't too tight. She was satisfied that he wouldn't be able to move his hands or feet very far. What she was about to do was something her late husband absolutely loved doing. Grandson or no grandson, the urge to have his big hard cock stuffed inside her could no longer be denied, but perhaps there was something she could do to ease the guilt she was feeling. Turning she left the room.

Lying there shackled and spread-eagled he watched her leave. Was she just going to leave him here he wondered? He began to get a little worried until she returned holding the case she'd had on their hike. She scrambled up on the bed and straddled his hips then slowly lowered herself down until the shaft of his penis was nestled between the outer folds of her pussy. Pulling a joint from the case she lit it and took a deep drag before holding it to his mouth so he could do the same. When he started to say something she placed a finger across his lips to indicate he was not to speak. While they smoked the joint he could feel the subtle back and forth sliding her cunt was doing on his cock. He could also feel her juices lubricating his shaft. Once the joint was finished she climbed off and put the remainder of it in an ashtray on her nightstand.

Instead of climbing back on him, he watched her ease herself onto the foot of the bed between his outstretched legs. Slowly she crawled forward until her face was above his cock. He groaned with pleasure as her tiny hand grasped his shaft and lifted his cock up until it was pointed toward the ceiling. His groan grew even louder as she lowered her lips around the swollen head of his cock and began to bath it with her tongue.

For several minutes she licked and sucked her grandson's cock taking as much of the thick shaft down her throat as she could. When she felt she couldn't wait any longer she crawled up his body until she was again straddling his hips with his hard thick cock once more trapped between her puffy cunt lips. She closed her eyes and slid her wet pussy up and down the length of his cock feeling it throb against her. She heard his moans each time her clit scraped over the head of his cock; just like his grandpa used to do she thought. A smile spread across her lips.

Bradley gritted his teeth and let out a deep moan with each forward slid she made on his cock. He didn't know how much longer he could take the pleasure her slippery pussy was giving his throbbing hardness. His frustration was starting to equal his pleasure as he tried to reach up and touch her, the restraints holding him back.

"Please Grandma...let me touch you," he groaned, his eyes glued to her face.

Without even opening her eyes she replied, "Soon, sweetie, soon."

He watched wild-eyed as she placed one hand in the middle of his chest and brought her feet up until she was squatting above his hips. Raising her ass she reached under with her free hand and hoisted his cock up until it was pointed right at her pussy. With agonizing slowness she rubbed the head of it through her slit several times before lining it up with her opening. Every nerve ending in his cock screamed as he felt her pussy expand around the knob and slide another inch lower on his shaft. She was tight, so very tight. The heat encircling his cock threatened to make him explode before he was fully inside her. Gritting his teeth he fought the urge to cum with all he had.

"Oh Shit!" Myrtle hissed as she felt the head of his cock penetrate her pussy. She could feel her cunt expand as he filled her fuller than she'd ever been filled before. She was in heaven. Slowly she lowered herself further down on his cock, her leaking fluids lubricating the shaft as she went. When she had about four inches inside her she stopped and leaned forward until she was resting her head on his shoulder. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her stretched out tunnel. Tucking one hand under his shoulder blade she rested her other hand gently against the side of his face. She could feel him trying to raise his hips in order to push more of his cock up into her.

"Just lie still for a bit, let me get used to you first baby," she whispered.

"Okay Grandma," he whispered back.

Hearing him call her Grandma while his cock was inside her both bothered her and excited her at the same time. Never in a million years would she have thought that one day she would be fucking him. It was so very wrong, yet so glorious to have his young hard cock in her that any thought she might've had about stopping vanished. Slowly she started rotating her hips, swirling his cock around inside her while gradually sliding down taking more of it in. When she couldn't take any more up her she began to buck her pelvis in an up and down motion, riding him in long easy strides. It wasn't long before she was pumping herself up and down on his thick hard cock with enough force that their bodies bounced on the bed. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm twitching inside her stretched out cunt. She pumped her hips faster, slamming her cunt onto her grandson's hot hard pole.

Every fiber in his being screamed out for release as her tight wet cunt milked his cock in her velvety glove. When she sped up he knew he couldn't hold it any longer.

"I...I...I'm cummmmminnnggg Grandma!" he shouted, desperately trying to pump more of his rod into her molten hot hole.

"Let it out baby," she said, vigorously humping his cock with her slippery soaked cunt.

Cupping his face with her hands, Myrtle brought her lips down on his just as she felt his white-hot sperm blast up into the deepest recesses of her quivering cunt. The taste of her pussy on his lips pushed her over the edge. Spasms wracked her body as her cunt clinched down around her grandson's cock, coating it with an abundance of her fluids. She'd never creamed this hard in her life. All doubt about whether she should've allowed this to happen vanished into thin air. There was no doubt in her mind that she was going to fuck him again, and again, and again. It was going to be a beautiful summer. Pulling her lips from his she lowered her head to his shoulder and laid unmoving on top of him, completely fulfilled.

Bradley fought to get his breathing under control. The feel of his grandmother's warm soft body snuggled on top of him filled him with a love he'd never felt before. Turning his head he placed little wet kisses on her cheek, the tiny spasms still quivering in her cunt sending tingling sensations up and down his semi hard shaft.

"I love you Grandma," he whispered near her ear.

"I love you too Bradley," she replied, then reaching up and undoing the restraints on his wrist.

When she finished with the restraints she sat up and gazed lovingly into his eyes, still impaled on his dick. With him slightly deflated all of his cock slipped snuggly into her saturated pussy, his ball sack pressed up against her ass. She could feel it twitch every so often, sending chills up her spine. Without letting his cock slip out of her she rotated her body until she was pointed toward his feet. Leaning forward she undid the restraints on his ankles.

Freed from his bonds Bradley reached up and placed his hands over the small swells of her breasts. Her nipples pressed deeply into the palms of his hands as he pulled her down so she was lying on top with her back on his chest and her legs spread out wide. Lifting his knees he planted his feet on the bed for leverage and began to gently push up into her sloppy wet pussy, his fingers gently pinching her hard stiff nipples.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she moaned over and over.

Myrtle couldn't believe how tremendous it felt having his rapidly hardening cock slide gently in and out of her in long slow strokes while his fingers pinched her nipples. Her and Abe had never been able to achieve these kinds of positions before. She felt him release one nipple and trace his fingers slowly down over her tummy before they settled on her sensitive clit. The loud gasp that burst from her mouth filled the bedroom.

Slowly he began rotating his fingertips over her bud in ever increasing force as he increased the speed of his thrusting. Faster and faster he drove his cock deep into the squishy mess of her pussy as she squirmed and moaned above him. He felt all-powerful as he pushed her closer and closer to her release. Without missing a beat he wrapped an arm around her middle and rolled them both over. Using his feet he pushed her legs together as he rose up into a push-up position and continued to slam into her steamy wetness with abandon. It sounded like he was spanking her as his pelvis slapped rapidly against her soft round ass with each downward thrust.

Myrtle's mind lost all track of cognitive thought as her grandson hammered her cunt. Never had she felt her pussy so wet and used like she was feeling now. Her heart raced in her chest as she fought to push back against his mighty thrusts. She wanted his entire dick in her. Faster and faster she humped up against his invading cock determined to make him fill her one more time. The squashy sounds of sloppy sex filled her ears as she felt herself peak and go over the abyss, her cunt contracting in an endless string of spasms.

"I'M CUMMMIIINNNNGGGG!" she screamed as her rapture overflowed, along with her cunt cream.

With one final forceful lunge Bradley shoved his throbbing cock as deep as he could into her quivering cunt, his body stiff as a board as he unleashed wad after wad of thick hot spunk into his grandmother's well-fucked cunt. When the last vestiges of his sperm poured into her he collapsed on her back totally spent. It was five long minutes before either of them could move.

Rolling off her he lay there staring up at the ceiling reveling in the knowledge that he'd finally had his first sexual encounter. The fact that it was with his Grandmother only heightened the experience. Turning on his side he reached over and began to softly rub her back and butt. She had her face toward him, her eyes sparkled and a big smile was plastered on her lips. For ten minutes they stared at each other not saying a word. His fingers drew circles on her back causing her skin to break out with goose bumps, while her hand gently fondled his sticky cock. Both were surprised when it started to grow. He couldn't help himself. Gently he nudged her onto her back and slid between her legs. They sighed in unison as the head of his cock slipped into the wet gooey mess of her pussy and easily sank all the way in, his balls resting softly against her ass.

"I have a proposition for you," Myrtle whispered in his ear as he lay on top of her just barely stroking his thick hard cock into her slippery hole.

"I'm listening Grandma," he replied, luxuriating in the feel of her hot wet pussy gripping his cock.

Bradley's parents waved as they watched their son drive off that fall. Why he'd suddenly decided to go to college near where his Grandmother lived puzzled them. On the bright side however it gave them peace of mind knowing he would be staying with her and not living some place far away from family. They also knew she would take good care of their little boy.

blaster666
blaster666
4,122 Followers