Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the kiss, I concluded at that moment that the Mistress should always break the kiss: one of the details of making all the decisions. I looked into her eyes as she stared at me with a mixture of confusion and lust (a look I'd see again on a plethora of women I would later seduce... that adorable moment when I know they're mine, yet they're still processing the sudden turn of events and their unprocessed feelings).

I pushed her back gently on the bed and said, "I think you're ready to try." I mounted her body and knew that unlike the rough, dominant way I'd taken Laurie, this seduction needed a tender woman's touch (although I planned to make her a submissive slut just like the others by the time her transformation was complete).

I slowly brought my soaked box to her mouth. Drawing her in had made me very wet. I gently pulled against the back of her head and brought her into me. "Eat," was all I said.

And she did.

She started slowly at first. It was, after all, her first time doing anything to anybody. But as she progressed, her licks became more focused. Her tongue stroked up and down my pussy. She used her tongue like a small cock and slid it gently in and out of my hole, something neither of my first two pets had done. She sucked my clit like a vacuum. Like the overachiever she was in her academics and I presume in her religious studies, she was becoming the best pussy pleaser she could possibly be.

My moans increased as her eagerness had me ready to burst, and when she slid two fingers inside me as she took my clit between her lips and twirled her tongue around it, I lost control. My orgasm crashed over me in waves. When I stopped spasming, finally sated, I moved off her face. Her glasses, still on her nose, were smeared with my cum.

To my surprise, she spoke first. "Well, I guess I've had sex now."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked, although the answer was obvious.

Her face was still a little red, but she answered forthrightly enough, "Truly? A lot more than I thought I would."

"You have a great, eager little tongue," I complimented.

"Thanks... I guess," she returned, the compliment a strange one, considering today started as French tutoring and culminated in a different kind of French.

"No, seriously. Your tongue was like a magic wand, and I think I'll be wanting you to do that a lot more," I said, setting her up for the actual shift from a spontaneous cunt licker to a sub servitude relationship.

"I'd like that," she said, "Your taste was well... heavenly."

"Coming from the daughter of a minister, that's a great compliment," I said with sincere gratitude. Looking around, I spotted her hairbrush. "And since you were such a good pussy pleaser, I think you deserve a reward."

"What do you mean?" she asked, confused.

"You should get yourself off," I revealed. "You do pleasure yourself?"

"Sometimes," she admitted, more embarrassed by that admission than by knowing she'd just eaten me out.

I got off the bed, grabbed the brush and tossed it to her. "Use this."

"Really?" she asked, looking at the brush.

"Sure," I nodded, "it's like a small cock"

"In front of you?!" she asked, again more nervous about this than about my straddling her face earlier.

"After what you just did, you need to ask that?" I questioned, pointing out the obvious.

"I guess," she said, still nervous, but she climbed off the bed and began fumbling with the waistband of her skirt. "Here, let me do that, my pet," I offered, standing up myself.

I unfastened her skirt and allowed it to drift to the floor, revealing that she was... no big surprise... wearing white cotton grannie panties. "We'll have to do something about your lingerie as well, my pet," I observed. "No, better yet, I want you to throw away all of your panties and go without any at all from now on. But we'll have to get you some sexy bras and quality thigh high stockings to go with the sexy outfits you'll begin wearing as soon as we can get you to the mall."

I leaned over and lowered her panties, allowing them to land on her skirt and reveal... again no surprise... a wild untamed jungle of pubic hair. I looked at it significantly, then up to her face. "You have a choice about that, my pet. Either you shave your pussy completely smooth by the next time I see you, or I'll take you to a salon for a bikini wax. The bikini wax does a better job and lasts longer, but it hurts like hell. Take your time and think about it, my pet. But for now..." I nodded at the hairbrush.

She took the hint and sat down on the bed. Taking the brush, she moved it to her pussy. She then proceeded to fuck herself with the handle. Closing her eyes and pursing her lips, she looked fucking hot. I considered going down on her. I was curious what she would taste like, what any girl would taste like, yet I refrained, knowing that to stay in control I couldn't give away any power or compromise my aloof aura of control. And besides, I didn't want to go anywhere near her jungle until we'd had a chance to take action.

When she came, I smiled wide as she moaned, "Oh Godddddddd." Adorably, she didn't swear at all, and as far as taking the Lord's Name in vain, who was to say that wasn't a thank you prayer?

Watching her get herself off, my pussy was ready for round two. I said, "Now you have your very own personal fuck toy."

"I guess," she said, the brush handle still lodged inside her.

"I need to go soon, but do you want one last taste before I leave?" I asked, curious what her reaction would be.

"God, yes," she answered, which again was so hot coming from a minister's daughter.

I again straddled her face and she again pleasured me to a second orgasm.

As I put my skirt back on, I said, "That was very good, my pet. I really enjoyed this hands-on version of French."

She gave me a confused look at the term 'my pet.'

I continued, "You do understand that now you're my pet."

"I have no idea; I don't even know what that means."

"It means that whenever I need my pussy licked, you'll be there to please me," I said.

"Oh," she said, surprised by the expectation.

Confident I had her hook, line and sinker, I added, "Unless you're not interested in that."

Quickly, she blurted out, "No, no, if that's what it means, then yes, I want to be your pet."

"Excellent," I nodded. "And in return for being such a good cunt licking pet, I'll help you transform your look."

"Okay," she nodded, still, I think, working on wrapping her head around the life-altering change that had just transpired.

"One final thing," I said, as I opened the door to leave.

"Yes?" she said, looking at me with anticipation.

"When we're alone like this my pet, you're to refer to me as Mistress Bree," I revealed.

"I understand, Mistress Bree; I think I'll like calling you that," she nodded, already a far more loyal, obedient pet than Laurie. Although I still planned to train that bitch to be an obedient and even willing pet, yet.

As I drove home, feeling the high of another successful conquest, I realized that every seduction would be different, and that prospect excited the hell out of me.

4. MY BESTIE (Katherine)

Katherine was my best friend. We'd been neighbours and friends for years. But in this new life I was exploring, I began looking at her in a different light. Yes, she was beautiful. Yes, she was my bestie. But there are leaders and there are followers. And Katherine was a follower. And I was about to lead her down a new path.

Plus, it was driving me nuts that I had nobody to tell about this new life I was living. No one to share my thrilling conquests with. I figured Katherine could be two things at once: my best friend who I could share everything with, and also my pet who could participate and share in all my seductions.

She never knew what hit her. Do I feel guilty about doing my best friend that way? Hell no! What I felt was wonderful, because of the way her tongue pleased me. It was a tossup between Katherine wanting to please her best friend, and Kimberly being the overachiever, as to who ate my pussy the best.

One afternoon we were studying, supposedly, but mainly just shooting the breeze. "How much do you love me?" I asked out of the blue.

"You're my lifelong best friend," she answered, "I love you unconditionally."

"Those sound like wedding vows," I joked.

"And friendship is forever," she shrugged.

"So you're my old ball and chain," I joked, enjoying how she was unknowingly setting herself up.

She laughed, "Well, sometimes you can be a nag."

"Hey," I said, throwing a pillow at her. "Yeah, but how far would you go to prove your love for me?" I asked, after a brief pause.

"I'd do anything for you," she pledged, and meant it because of how loyal a friend she was.

"Good. Because I really need you to do something for me, something crazy," I said, as I sat on the edge of the bed and raised my cheerleading skirt to show I was sans panties.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, surprised.

"I told you: I need a favour. I'm incredibly horny and I really need you to get me off."

"Bree, have you lost your mind? I'm not a lesbo, plus I'm your best friend," she pointed out.

"I know, and you just said you'd do anything for me. I really need you to do this," I continued.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Yes, plus we've already made out a few times," I pointed out.

"That was just to tease the guys," she countered.

"Well, this time it will be to please your best friend," I countered back, before adding, "just imagine you're kissing my lips, just a different set of lips."

"Well," she said, clearly torn between the outrageousness of the task and the promise she'd made just seconds earlier.

"Pleaasssse," I whined, "I'm sooo horny."

"Well, I guess if you don't tell anyone, it'll be all right," she said with reluctant agreement.

"Come here," I ordered.

She approached me and reached her fingers toward my cunt.

"No, with your mouth," I corrected.

She looked shocked initially, but then knelt in front of me. She looked up at me as if giving me one more chance to tell her I was just kidding... before she leaned forward and began licking.

The euphoria of obtaining my first pet Rena was divine, turning that bitch Laurie was satisfying justice, turning sweet Kimberly was a thrill, but this was the ultimate moment to date in my quest to create my own girl harem, and Katherine's tongue was exquisite.

After a tentative start, similar to Laurie and Kimberly's, she really got into it. It felt like she truly wanted to demonstrate how much she cared about her best friend. Her tongue was everywhere. While Kimberly was the perfectionist, Katherine wanted to be the most perfect bestie ever. Her tongue even fluttered over my asshole, an unexpected but very pleasant experience, which triggered a whole new idea for the future.

Unlike my previous conquests, I didn't talk at all throughout this experience, instead just enjoyed the beautiful moment I'd created.

When the inevitable explosion of pleasure finally erupted, I gripped her head to ride her face hard, gritting my teeth to keep from screaming and alerting my fifteen-year-old sister to what was transpiring.

When I let go of her head, she said. "I don't know why I did that. I'm not a dyke. I've never even thought about another girl. But when you told me to lick you, I just couldn't help myself, especially after I got started," she said.

I looked at her and smiled, "Well, I hate to correct you, but you're a dyke now. You're my dyke only, but still a dyke."

She looked at me, startled.

I continued, "However, dyke isn't a very flattering term, because when I think of that word I think of butch, aggressive women, but you? You're beautiful."

Her face blushed, looking so adorably cute with her face blushing red and coated in my juices.

I finished, "As a matter of fact, I'm wrong. You're not really a dyke at all, you're my pet."

"Your pet?" she repeated, shocked by the term.

"Yes, pets are loyal and obedient, and they're always eager to please," I explained.

"I sound like a faithful dog," she said, slightly annoyed by my analogy so far.

"And pets get rewarded," I said, standing up and going to my closet to grab a toy I'd purchased just the day before for the completion of this conquest.

She didn't speak, overwhelmed by the cascading events.

"Get on the bed and get undressed," I ordered, as I turned around, the new strap-on cock in my hand.

She gasped, "You're not serious?"

"Did eating me out get you horny?" I asked, confident of the answer.

"A little," she shrugged.

"I'm guessing it's more than a little: I bet you've soaked those panties of yours," I told her, as I began putting on the strap-on, excited to try fucking someone with it. I ordered, knowing I needed to take control, Katherine always a follower and not one to make decisions, "Now get undressed and get on the bed, my pet."

Seeing the plastic cock protruding from my groin and always one to obey my orders... she was a born submissive and a natural to add to my collection... she stood up, got out of her jeans and panties and began to get on the bed.

"T-shirt and bra, too," I ordered, wanting her to submit to me completely, to be totally vulnerable and willing.

She again obeyed, her eyes showing a mixture of lust and confusion.

Once she was lying on the bed I ordered, "On all fours," as I saw that position as one of power for me.

She changed positions and I moved behind her. I rubbed the plastic cock up and down her pussy lips and she moaned. I whispered, "I think you're a bit wet down there... actually a lot wet. Did you like eating my cunt?"

"It was different."

Knowing she did enjoy it, I said, my cock teasing her pussy lips, "Be honest, my pet, did you enjoy eating my cunt?"

"Yes, damn it," she snapped, frustrated both at my teasing and at how much she'd enjoyed serving me.

"I knew you would," I said, as I slowly filled her cunt with my six-inch plastic toy.

"Hooooow did you knoooow?" she moaned as I filled her cunt.

"I know everything about you, Katherine. You love to please people, you hate confrontation, and you're submissive by nature," I explained, my cock buried all the way inside her, but not moving.

"That's not very flattering," she complained.

"None of that was meant as an insult. You're an amazingly kind-hearted person who loves to please people," I explained, "which means that you're a natural to serve as a submissive pet."

"Again, I'm not flattered," she objected.

"Katherine, I seduced you because I want to share all my conquests with you. I want you to accompany me in every step of my journey of sexual discovery," I continued, wanting her to understand she was far more than a pet to me.

"There are others?"

"Oh my, yes," I teased, wanting to let reality marinate in her head for a moment before adding, "and I want you to be both my pet when I need you to be, but also my number two in sharing all my conquests," I promised, as I began fucking her.

"Oh God," she moaned. I didn't make love to her like I knew I'd often do in the future, this time I fucked her hard.

"I want you to be by my side and between my thighs," I quipped, thinking that was pretty witty as my body slammed into hers.

"Yessss," she moaned as I grasped her hips and fucked her hard. After a few deep thrusts, my body audibly slamming into her, my best friend finally got animated, crying out, "Yes, Bree, fuck your peeeeetttt""

As I'd anticipated, she quickly fell into her role as submissive. Hearing her moan, and hearing her beg, created a new and amazing feeling of adrenaline coursing through me as I began to understand the power of a cock. I corrected, "You mean Mistress Bree, don't you, my pet?"

She didn't hesitate, obedience part of her DNA, "Yes Mistress Bree, fuck your pet harrrrrrd."

I continued slamming into her, wanting to hear her explode, but worried about my sister hearing us, "Now come for me, my pet. But remember, my sister is downstairs."

"Okayyy," she moaned, the irregularity in her breathing telegraphing she was close.

I didn't realize how exhausting fucking someone was, my sweat was stinging my eyes (ask me how I suffered if you dare, you wuss), as I continued pounding her twat as hard as I could, loving the feeling of our bodies colliding.

Finally she stiffened, gasped, and we collapsed forward, the sexiest, almost non-vocal orgasm ever. My cock still half inside her, I watched her tremble.

Finally I pulled out, as Katherine rolled onto her back, still trying to recover from her orgasm.

"So do you want to be my loyal assistant?" I asked, removing the cock.

"You want me to be your Tonto?" she quipped.

"Well, you're a lot cuter than Tonto ever was, but sure," I smiled.

"I can't believe we just did that," she said, finally almost breathing normally.

"I can't believe we waited this long," I countered.

"Touché," she laughed.

"You understand I was serious though, you're my pet slut, although my favourite one. After all, we still are best friends," I added, wanting to make my expectations clear.

"I don't care. I'll be whatever you want! That was amazing, and like I said, I'll do anything for you. If you need help with anyone else, I'll do whatever it takes to assist you," she replied, clearly ready and willing to start this crazy new journey.

"We're going to have a fun senior year," I quipped.

"So you already have some other pets?" she asked.

"Are you curious who they are?" I asked, joining her on my bed.

"Of course," she smiled, turning on her side to look at me.

"You know two of my three," I revealed, still not revealing names.

"Tell me," she demanded, "I'm your best friend and I can't believe you've been keeping this secret from me."

"What secret?" I asked, acting all innocent.

"That you're a straight girl turner," she countered.

I hadn't thought about it that way, although three of my four pets so far were indeed straight before I tugged them in with my magnetic pull. "Hmmmm, I like that, although my first pet was already a pussy pleaser."

I retold the story of my accidental start towards domming women before repeating, "The other two you already know."

"Please tell me one of them is that bitch Carol," Katherine said.

"Hmmm, no, but what a delicious thought," I mused. Carol was our school president and the daughter of the mayor and easily the second biggest bitch in our school, after my already turned Laurie.

"Well, if we're drawing up a list of potential pet pussy pleasers," she smiled, "I'd definitely put her on my 'to Domme list'."

"'To Domme list', I love that," I smiled.

"So who are the other two?" she asked.

I sat up and straddled her face, saying, "I'll give you the names, but you'll have to work for them."

"Mmmmmm," she smiled, "I am a little bit famished."

She brought me to a second orgasm before I revealed the other two, which both shocked and excited her. "You've been really busy," she praised.

"I'm a busy beaver," I bragged.

"Busy at getting beaver," she joked.

"That I am," I smiled, my head spinning with all the fun we were going to have this senior year.

Over the next month I didn't add any new pets, although Katherine got eaten out by Rena, my training of Laurie continued with a strap-on fucking, and I allowed Katherine to take charge of her own pet, Kimberly. The two of them pleasured me together one night, which was absolutely amazing.

It was after this period of training and consolidation that my hunger for new blood took control, and I set my sites on Katherine's suggestion. I went after Carol Rowe.



5. SCHOOLING THE SCHOOL PRESIDENT (Carol)