Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie interjected, like the good pet she'd become, "If you don't, I will."

That seemed to be the trigger, the lack of disapproval she'd been looking for, and she admitted, "Yes, I do so wish."

"Yes, you wish what?" I asked, my fingers returning to stroking my wetness.

"Yes, I wish to patronise your candy store," she replied, looking up at me with the familiar look of lust I saw from all my pets when the tantalizing temptation of my cunt was so appetizingly apparent. It was also a look of transformation... a look where the girl between my legs has a moment of clarity, a moment where she realizes, without a doubt, her world has changed.

"Go ahead, my pet," I offered, the endearment another moment of submission, a foreshadowing of all I would expect of her, and very soon.

She didn't twig on being called pet, so intoxicated she was with my scent, with the desire to get more of the sweet taste she'd just sampled. Instead, she leaned forward and began her journey toward becoming a submissive pet for me.

Like most first timers, she wasn't particularly experienced, and my pleasure was based more on her eagerness than her technique. Her tongue explored randomly, licking up and down my wet pussy lips.

I moaned, knowing early encouragement was important in training a new pet, "Good girl, you'll make a very good pet."

There was just a brief moment of hesitation as she got that I didn't expect this to be a one-time thing, but as usual, her desire to continue tasting me overrode whatever doubts she might entertain about what lay ahead.

"That's it," I continued, my orgasm always coming quicker when a new pet submits for the first time. It's not her technique, but the euphoria, the rush of adrenaline, another successful seduction. "Suck on my clit, my pet, and you'll soon be rewarded with your Mistress' honey."

As I continued adding to the expectations, she again hesitated briefly, but I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her deep into my honeycomb. She obeyed my order, and soon was sucking my swollen clit between her lips. I looked at Laurie, who was filming the whole thing with my phone as I'd earlier instructed her to, and I winked.

A couple more minutes of concentrated stimulation on my clit, and my orgasm was near eruption. I ground my ass up and down and screamed, as I began coming all over her face, "Yes, you nasty little cunt-licking tart, lap up all my sweet honey!"

She tried lapping, obviously wanting the full meal deal after getting so many samplings, as I held her face in place.

Finally spent, I let go and purred, "I think you'll make a very good pet, Mary Jane."

She looked up at me, her face coated with my pussy juice, and asked, "Pet?"

I nodded, "Yes, if you want to taste me again, you must be a very good obedient pet."

"Really?" she questioned, surprised by my expectations.

"Go get Big Lex," I ordered Laurie.

"Yes, Mistress," Laurie nodded, again understanding her place and her role.

Mary Jane's expression was adorable as I continued, "My pet, I'll ask you a couple of simple questions. First, are you horny right now?"

"Yes, I'm bloody horny as the blazes," she admitted readily.

"Do you want to taste me again?" I added, although I knew the answer already.

"Yes," she agreed, as she glanced back down to my glistening cunt.

"Yes, what?" I questioned, guiding her into the submission that was to follow.

She paused briefly, looked up at me, before looking back down at my pussy, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," I purred, just as Laurie returned with the big black cock in her hands. I stood up and Laurie silently fastened it onto me. Once it was on, I asked, looking down at my new British pet, "Want to get shagged?"

Her eyes went big at seeing the big, long, thick black cock. "It's huge," she said, not answering the question, instead mesmerized by the cock.

"It's nine inches of plastic perfection," I shrugged. "It's my special cock to reward good obedient pets. If you want it in that wet cunny of yours, come suck on it."

Mary Jane hesitated for only a moment, before sitting up and taking the plastic mushroom top in her mouth. She'd clearly sucked a lot of cock before, as she quickly began bobbing back and forth on the long cock, gobbling down more of it than any of my other sluts had.

After a minute or two, I ordered, "Strip off, sit up on the couch on your knees and bend over, my British pet."

She too had been wearing nothing beneath her cotton jammies, so it wasn't long before she scurried into position, dying to have my black cock probing her cunt. I positioned myself behind her and rubbed the cock between her very wet pussy lips.

"Beg for it, slut," I ordered, always loving to hear the insatiable desperate pleas of a pet in lust.

"Please shove that big pork sword in my kitty," she moaned, the cock teasing her pussy lips.

Usually I made them beg more than that, but I was eager to fuck her. I didn't slide it in, I didn't tease, I just slammed all nine inches of the massive cock inside her. Her scream, a mixture of pleasure and pain, echoed throughout the house as my body crashed into hers.

"Bloody helllllll," she screamed.

The cock buried deep inside her, I asked, "What do you want, my pet?"

Her body trembled, as she weakly got out, "For Mistress to shag me senseless."

I loved her accent and her quirky language, so I obliged her request as I held onto her hips and began fucking her hard.

Her tongue, the nastiest I'd ever heard, babbled like the insatiable slut she was:

"Oh bloody fuck, slam that big tallywacker in my cunt...

"Sheeeiiiit, shag me, roger me, fuck me...

"Fuck me with that plastic willy."

She continued her constant nasty talk, her erratic breathing showing she was close. I stopped fucking her and ordered, "Bounce back on my cock, my British slut," as I slid a finger in her ass.

"Oh shit," she moaned, as she bounced back on the cock, my finger going deeper into her backdoor. "Oh yesss, bugger my arse."

Another British term that amused me, arse sounding somehow nastier than ass, and bugger in a class of its own.

I demanded, "Come, my nasty little across-the-pond slut, scream your submission to me."

"Oh yes, my cunnie, my arse, fuck, shiit, I'm your bloody sluuuut," she screamed loud enough to wake the dead, continuing to bounce on the cock even as her orgasm cascaded through her.

Finally I pulled out and had her clean her cum off the cock before the night got a bit wilder. I had the two pets get in a sixty-nine while I grabbed the anal strap-on cock I'd just purchased (I love Amazon) and then had both my pets' asses up as I took turns fucking each of their asses or arses, whichever term turns you on better.

Mary Jane turned out to be such a big arse slut as she begged to have her arse reamed, and she came a second time from getting ass fucked. Being a generous Mistress, I then had Mary Jane eat out Laurie, who couldn't yet get off from anal sex, something I would continue to work on with her.

The night finished with both of them worshipping my body as I came a second time as well from their double-team pleasure.

All spent, Mary Jane quipped, her hair a mess and her face again coated with my pussy cum, "And I thought you said British girls were more sexually aggressive!"

8. BUY ONE SISTER, GET A SECOND ONE FREE (Micah)

Of all my pets, as the second semester continued, my most submissive one ended up being Katherine; she was already my best friend, but she also became my partner in crime.

I ended up taking the anal virginity of all my pets, and I punished them when they were disobedient. This included:

-Making Ms. Martens wear a vibrating egg when she wouldn't eat me out after school in her classroom, and turning it on with my remote while she was sitting at her desk in class.

-Having Kimberly suck off Walker Reynold, a 350-pound boy, because she didn't wear the short skirt she'd been ordered to.

-Making Carol get herself off behind the podium as she spoke at an assembly.

-Having my first pet Rena wear my biggest butt plug in her ass while she was at work.

By late spring, after benefitting from a few punishments, Laurie had become my most insatiable pet. To say she loved having a box lunch was an understatement. Sometimes she'd call me, asking for the chance to taste me again. She'd eaten me out in the school bathroom, at a movie theatre, in the back of a cab, and in her kitchen while her parents were in the living room. She'd become addicted to me, and I decided to use that fact to add to my harem (it had been a while since my last addition, and I was craving the rush of turning a new sub).

I would add my eighth pet, Laurie's older sister, next. She would fight just like her sister, offer me money unlike her sister or anyone else so far, but would finally succumb to my charms and blackmail all the same.

One day at my house, after I had fucked her to an intense orgasm, I decided to test Laurie's blind obedience to me one more time. I said, "Now leave, slut, and by the way, I expect no panties at school tomorrow. Lesbian pets keep their cunts easily accessible."

"But we have that assembly in the gym tomorrow and I'll be performing," she pointed out, her face going white.

"Did you just question me, bitch?" I roared, knowing using that tone with her always got me my way.

"N-n-no, Mistress Bree, I just didn't know if you were aware," she responded weakly, backing down from me instantly.

"Do you want to continue tasting my pussy, Laurie?" I asked, softening. A question I already knew the answer to.

"Yes Mistress, Bree," she nodded, as she always agreed.

"Then do not fucking question me, whore. Perhaps that stuck up older sister of yours would like a taste, or perhaps that fake innocent younger sister would look good between my legs," I added, both of them on my target list, although I would wait for Kendra to become eighteen before adding her, as I'd already promised myself.

"Please no, Mistress Bree! You said no one would know if I was good. And Kendra's still only seventeen," she pleaded, desperation dripping in her voice as she tried to protect her sisters.

"So? That's legal age in our state. And if I desire it bitch, I'll not only have them feasting on my honey pot, I'll have you licking their twats, also," I continued, revelling in pushing her buttons.

"B-b-but they're my sisters, Bree, I couldn't!" she stammered incredulously.

"You can and you will if I say so," I declared, making it clear the conversation was over. The idea of making two sisters lez out and commit incest had become a very appealing idea.

As usual, Laurie nodded in obedience, "Yes, Mistress."

"Mistress what?" I questioned, knowing I always had to keep her in place.

"Yes, Mistress Bree," Laurie corrected.

I softened, as I promised, "Don't worry your pretty little airhead, my pet. If I want Kendra, I'll wait for her to turn eighteen."

"Thank you, Mistress Bree," Laurie replied with relief.

"And I'll keep your secret, cunt... if you're obedient," I added, again reminding her of the relationship we had.

"I won't wear panties tomorrow," she sighed.

"Good pet. Now off with you," I dismissed.

Unknown to me, my mother had heard us. I'm not sure how much she heard, but it was enough to play twenty questions. I dropped hints at perhaps letting her play. She was my Mom, but she was still hot. That would have been a feather in my cap for sure, the idea of incest just popping up while I spoke to Laurie. She stated some quirky philosophical bullshit, leaving me annoyed. Fortunately, she left to make dinner, giving me time to ponder my favourite topic: My pets. My mind drifted to my earlier talk with Laurie.

The next morning, after allowing Laurie to give me an early morning orgasm, I offered her a great deal. "Tell you what, my pet. I'll let you wear panties for our routine today, but you must do me a favour in return."

"Anything!" she nodded, thrilled not to have to do a bunch of high kicks in front of the whole school sans underwear. That she was willing to actually obey such a ludicrous order proved her loyalty to me.

"I have a task for you," I smiled.

"What would that be?" she asked, looking up, still on her knees.

"I want you to help me turn my next pet," I revealed.

"Really?" she asked, excited by the idea.

"Yes," I nodded, standing up.

"Who?" she asked.

"Micah," I revealed.

"My sister?" she gasped.

"Yes," I nodded, before adding, knowing how competitive the two sisters were. "Wouldn't it be fun to put her in her place?"

"But she's my sister," she repeated.

"I'm not going to make you eat her out or anything," I said, although I wasn't sure that was true.

"I don't know," she hesitated.

"Tell you what," I said, as I got ready to leave. "You won't be allowed any access to my cunt or my strap-ons until you get Micah over to my house and on her knees."

"How would I do that?" she asked, concerned both at not having my cunt to taste and how she could possibly get her sister on her knees.

"You figure it out," I shrugged and left her alone. "But you can wear panties today if you promise to fulfill the task."

"Yes, Mistress Bree, I promise," she nodded,

...

A few days later, she pulled me aside at school, "Bree, I think I found a way."

"For what?" I asked, thinking she meant Micah but not sure.

"To make Micah submit," she answered.

"Go on," I said, curious.

"I searched her computer and she's been sending some very provocative photos of herself to some online guy at another college," she revealed.

"Delicious," I nodded. "Did you save copies?"

"Yes," she nodded, handing me a USB. After handing it to me, she asked, hunger in her eyes, "Can I, um, taste you?"

"Tell you what, let's skip the last class today and I'll reward you for your obedience at my house," I offered.

Her eyes got big and she eagerly agreed. "Okay."

"And bring along Micah," I added, before again leaving her alone, and before she could argue semantics.

...

As instructed, Laurie had Micah come over on the pretense that we wanted some advice on a new routine. Micah would come on her own after her classes at college, and I made sure Laurie was busy munching cunt when Micah walked into my living room.

Her mouth dropped open like in those old-school cartoons as she stammered, "W-w-what the hell is going on here?"

"Your sister is eating my cunt," I pointed out matter-of-factly.

"Laurie," she ordered, "stop that this instant."

Laurie lifted her head up and said, as I'd scripted beforehand, "I can't Micah, I must obey my Mistress."

"What?" Micah asked, flabbergasted.

"Your sister and I have a little arrangement," I explained. "She serves as my pet plaything whenever I want, and I don't release the video of her being a complete slut. Although truthfully, she's learned to love being my slut, haven't you, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," Laurie agreed, stopping licking me only long enough to answer.

Micah approached us to pull Laurie away, but I roared, "Don't you dare, or your own nasty secret goes viral!!!"

She froze. "Excuse me?"

While Laurie continued eating me, I pulled out my phone and texted her one of the couple dozen of photos of herself naked that Laurie had found while searching her computer.

Micah gawked at the picture and stammered, "H-h-how did you get this?"

"You shouldn't use 'cheerleader' as a password," I pointed out as I combed my hand through her sister's hair.

"W-w-what do you want?" she asked, realizing her predicament.

"For you to replace your sister," I answered.

"Seriously?" her face souring like a lemon.

"No, I'm lying," I quipped sarcastically. "So hurry up before my Mom gets home in half an hour."

"Please, I can buy you off," she tried.

"Look around, do you think I need money?" I objected. "No, I need pets."

"Pets?" She repeated.

"Yes, pets. Pretty, rich, pretentious pets who'll lick my cunt whenever I tell them to," I clarified.

"Please," she pleaded, knowing she was no longer in control.

"Now, bitch," I ordered, snapping my fingers. Laurie backed away to give her sister access.

Laurie, her face slightly glistening, urged her, "Just do it, Micah. You don't have a choice."

"You're in on this?" Micah glared.

"I didn't take the pictures, slut," Laurie shot back... sibling rivalry, you gotta love it.

"I don't have time for a 'she said, she said'," I interrupted, "now get over here and eat my cunt."

Micah looked at her sister and then reluctantly sidled up to me. "You'll delete the pictures if I do this?" she asked hopefully.

"Unlikely," I answered, shuttering her brief glimpse of hope. "But be my obedient pet, and I'll keep your secret."

Before she could respond, I pulled her head into my wetness. She didn't lick me at first, but eventually she did, and as usually has become the case after a tentative start, my newest pet began licking me more hungrily.

The rush of adrenaline coursed through me as it does after every successful seduction. Laurie already had me halfway there, so my orgasm came rather quickly.

I held Micah's head deep in me until my orgasm was done before I announced, "We'll continue this tomorrow."

Micah looked up at me with a glazed confused look on her face. It was obvious she'd enjoyed what she'd just done, even though she wasn't that good at it, and she was trying to formulate her thoughts.

I smiled, "I taste heavenly. Now go, my pets, and Micah, no panties."

Her head spinning, she just nodded; I'm not sure she'd even comprehended what I said.

...

A week later, I had both the girls in my living room when I decided to push the incest button.

As Micah licked my pussy, Laurie sucked on my breasts. Nibbling, she bit too hard and I yelped.

I roared, "Do you want to eat her pussy, bitch?"

"No, Mistress Bree!" Laurie yelped, her eyes going big. Micah went to lift her head up, but I held it in place between my legs.

"But you will if I command it?" I pursued, softening my voice, knowing that by this time she would always obey.

"Yes, Mistress Bree," she nodded, her face red.

"See, that wasn't so fucking hard, was it pet?" I said, showing my power through tone of voice, "And since you had the right answer in that pea brain of yours, I won't make you."

Laurie gave a sigh of relief as she said, "Thank you Mistress."

I smiled devilishly, letting go of Micah's head, "No, you won't have to lick her pussy, she'll lick yours."

"Please no!" Micah pleaded from between my legs.

"She's been an obedient cunt," I snapped looking down at Micah. "However, you wore panties to the mall when I instructed you not to. Besides, from the inept way you ate my pussy last time, you need the practice. You're a year older than she, so you should lick twat better than that."

"But I can't!" she pleaded, tears forming in her eyes.

"Please don't make her, Mistress," Laurie pleaded. "I've been obedient, even if she hasn't. And you promised!"

"Shut up, cunt. Or should I add a third member of your family to my pet zoo?" I threatened, bringing Kendra up again.

No!" pleaded Micah, before looking to her sister, "We have to think of Kendra."

"Maybe I'm referring to your mother," I quipped, the idea of eventually getting all four bitches rather appealing.

Laurie reluctantly said, understanding this was the way it had to be, "Just do as you're told, Micah."

Laurie sat naked beside me on the couch, and Micah silently moved to her sister.

A rush went up my spine as I watched the lesbian act; I leaned over and whispered to Laurie, "How does it feel to have your sister lick that cunt of yours?"

"Oh fuck, her tongue feels so good, Mistress!" Laurie moaned in response.