Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she didn't answer, I stepped back slightly and repeated the question, "is my pet teacher a lesbian?"

"N-n-no," she stammered, "but I'm bi."

"You eat cunt and suck cock?" I asked bluntly, a bit surprised she was bi.

"Yes," she admitted, her cheeks as red as the fiery flames of hell.

"Which do you prefer?" I asked, leaving my sweetness lingering just out of my new pet's reach.

"I like them both," she admitted.

"So if a juicy cock were here next to my cunt, which would you choose?" I asked, my finger parting my wet pussy lips mere inches from her face.

"Now that I've tasted it, yours."

"My what?" I questioned, wanting to hear her swear.

"Your vagina," she answered, staring at my cunt.

"My what?" I scoffed, as I slid a finger inside my cunt, "use big girl words."

"Your cunt, I'd like to eat your cunt some more," she admitted, desperation in her tone.

"Beg, my teacher pet," I ordered, slowly fingering myself.

Her hungry eyes never left my cunt as she begged, her desperation increasing, "Please Bree, let your pet teacher bury herself in that sweet cunt of yours."

"It's Mistress Bree when we're alone," I added to my expectations.

Without any hesitation, her desire to taste me overriding any resistance, "Yes, Mistress Bree," she nodded, still staring at my cunt.

"Such a good teacher pet," I purred, as I moved my cunt back within reach.

She eagerly buried her pretty face in my cunt and licked hungrily like a woman lost in the desert finally finding water. Maybe it was her amazing tongue, maybe it was because she was easily the most beautiful grown woman I'd ever seen in person, maybe it was that she was one of my teachers, or maybe I was just fucking horny, but after only a couple of minutes of her magical tongue I was nearing orgasm.

I moaned, as I grasped her head and held her deep into me, "I'm comiiiiing," I moaned a moment later as I coated her beautiful face with my cunt juice.

She eagerly licked my juices like it was lifesaving water, as my body trembled.

Once my orgasm had finished its glorious journey through me, I let go of her head, looked down and complimented, "You look incredibly sexy with cunt cum all over your face."

"Thank you, Mistress," she answered, still slightly embarrassed and yet already accepting her new submissive position.

"Are you wet?" I asked.

"Soaked, Mistress," she admitted.

"What toys do you have?" I queried, curious to know if her innocent exterior was hiding a slutty interior.

She blushed again, "I have a few, Mistress."

"Show me," I ordered.

She began to stand up, but I stopped her, "No. Pets crawl."

She returned to her knees and then to all fours and began crawling toward a hallway. It was easily the hottest thing I'd ever witnessed: this beautiful teacher in her hot red lingerie crawling like a dog, her amazing ass in perfect view.

Reaching her bedroom, she crawled to her bed and pulled out a long container (one made to hold wrapping paper) and opened it.

I gasped at the large assortment of toys she had. I commented, "That's quite the collection," as I bent down and asked, pulling out a long plastic dildo-looking thing with two ends, "What's this?"

"A double-ended dildo," she answered.

"How does it work?" I asked, realizing I was a sex toy novice, so far only owning a vibrator and a strap-on.

"It goes in both of our cunts and we get each other off, Mistress," she explained, the light bulb finally going on.

"Delicious," I purred. "And this is a unique strap-on," I pointed out, grabbing one that had two cocks pointing in the same direction.

"It's for double penetration, Mistress," my teacher pet explained.

My eyes went wide. "Does my teacher pet take it in the ass?" I asked, this idea one that hadn't occurred to me until that moment.

"Yes, Mistress, getting double penetrated is the way I come the hardest," the hot-enough-to-be-a-model teacher admitted.

"And these are butt plugs, I assume," I asked, as I pointed to three similarly styled black plastic pointy things.

"Yes, Mistress," she nodded.

"And what's this?" I asked, grabbing a long purple cock with a suction cup at the end.

"A wall suction cock," she revealed. As I looked at her slightly confused, she explained, "You can attach it to a wall or a headboard and then fuck yourself with it."

"Show me," I smiled, thinking tonight was going to be a long, fun night.

She took the purple wall cock, held it in her mouth like a bone, and crawled to an open spot on her wall. She put the suction cup on the wall so low it was almost floor level, tugged her thong down and backed herself onto the cock. I supposed this could also be done while standing, but she was being a good pet and remained on her knees.

The surreal submission continued to be the ultimate turn on from her crawling with a cock in her mouth, to her beginning to fuck herself, to her complete obedience, to her soft moans and facial expressions as she fucked herself while her face was still shiny with my cunt cum.

As she fucked herself, biting her lip, with her eyes closed, I got undressed, attached the double cock strap-on to myself, the idea of ass fucking her yet another new thrill.

When I was ready, hearing her moans increasing, I asked, "Does my pet teacher want to get DP'd?"

"God, yes," she moaned as she bounced solidly against the wall, taking the entire plastic cock in her cunt.

"Crawl onto the bed," I ordered, again enjoying watching her be a real teacher pet.

She obeyed and was soon on all fours, her two inviting holes poised expectantly for me. She asked, "Please use the lube in the box, Mistress."

I hadn't thought about that, being an anal virgin both giving and receiving, so I found the anal lube. I poured some on the top cock and some more down her ass crack, my own cunt wet at the anticipation of fucking her ass.

I positioned my double cock at her two inviting holes and asked again, "Does my teacher pet want to get DP'd by her student?"

"Yesss, Mistress, please fuck both my holes," she eagerly agreed, horny as hell.

I slowly pushed forward and listened to her whimpering as the toy disappeared inside her. Watching the cock slide in her ass was incredibly hot, and I knew that all my pets would soon get some ass fucking training.

Once my temporary sex organs were all the way inside her, I began slowly fucking both her holes. At first her moans were soft as she got used to having a cock in her ass, but as I continued slowly fucking her, her moans began to increase and my reserved, beautiful teacher began to get animated. "Harder, Mistress, please slam both those cocks deep in your slut."

Hearing her call herself a slut enhanced once again my enjoyment at her complete submission as I obliged her request, shifting from slow fucking to hard, our bodies slamming into each other, fucking.

"Oh fuuuuck," she screamed, the instant I slammed into her hard.

As I held onto her hips, fucking her as hard as I could, feeling how exhilarating it was to be in the position of a man, I demanded, "Tell me exactly what you want, my slut."

"To be fucked like the slutty teacher I am. Pound both my holes until I come like a cheap whore," she answered, as her wicked tongue and heavy breathing told me she was close.

I kept fucking her hard, and after a couple more minutes of intense, hard-core pounding, she babbled as her orgasm hit her, "Oh God, fuck, shit, so good, oh God, yes, yes, harder, Mistress, yes, yes, oh fucking shit, yessssssssss!!!"

She collapsed forward as her orgasm hit her. I leaned forward and continued my assault on her two holes even as she screamed with euphoria.

"Shit, shit, shit," she babbled, as her left hand slammed down on her bed.

I slowed down, getting a leg cramp, and eventually pulled out. My cunt burning, I decided I wanted to try this double dildo thing. I got off the bed, got out of the strap-on and grabbed the long dildo.

Ms. Martens was now lying on her back, pussy juice still leaking out of her cunt, when I returned to the bed.

I asked, "Ready for more?"

"You really are insatiable," she smiled.

"That's a very nice way of putting it," I smiled back, joining her on the bed.

She took the dildo and instructed, "Lie down."

"Are you trying to play Mistress?"

"No, Mistress," she said, shaking her head, "your pet is just trying to help you learn the best way of using this toy."

"Okay, fair enough," I nodded, lying down. She crawled between my legs with the plastic snake and began rubbing it up and down my very wet pussy lips.

"Don't tease me, slut, just shove it inside me," I demanded, by now incredibly horny. So far this had been all about her. By my own choice, of course.

She slid the wide long plastic snake into my wanton cunt deeper than any cock had ever penetrated inside me. I felt so full, and I watched as she then moved close to me and began feeding the other end into her own cunt. As she slithered closer to me, the plastic snake disappeared inside her.

As the last few inches disappeared inside her, our cunts were almost touching, and the dildo had somehow reached new depths inside me again. She then said, her tone so hot it dripped naughtiness, "Wanna fuck?"

"God, yes," I moaned, wanting to see how this strange dildo worked.

She reached for both of my hands, our fingers intertwining, and instructed, "Buck your hips forward with me on three."

"Okay," I nodded, feeling this to be the best education I'd ever received from a teacher.

"One... two... three," she counted, all the while staring me in the eyes.

I bucked my hips forward, as did she, and the dildo filled me so deeply I didn't think it could reach such depths. Our cunt lips kissed, as the entirety of the plastic cock contained inside us.

"Fuuuuck," I screamed as we started grinding our cunts together, fucking each other simultaneously, each of us feeling as if the other was shoving her massive dick into our pussy over and over again.

The act was intense, nasty and intimate, as we held hands throughout the grinding. Our moans increased with each grind, the pleasure building inside me like an inferno. After a couple minutes of wordless, sweaty lust, my orgasm was rising.

"Oh yes, fuck," I babbled, full of insatiable lust.

"Yes, Mistress," she empathized, her own breathing announcing a second orgasm was imminent for both of us.

Briefly she wasn't my pet, but my lover, as I invited, "Come with me."

"Kkkkk," she moaned, as we stared passionately into each other's eyes.

"Oh, God, so closssse," I moaned, sweat pouring down me.

"Me tooooo," she whimpered.

"Here I come," I declared and demanded with urgency, "come now, now, now!"

"Yesssssssss," we both screamed in unison as we let go of each other's hands and collapsed on our backs.

The dildo still inside us, I could feel it quivering as her orgasm pulsed through it and into me. Every orgasm is unique and pleasurable, but I'd never come as hard as I had in this moment.

We both lay there for an eternity, recovering from our orgasms. Eventually I got up, deciding to head to the Friday night party at the frat house, late as usual, "That was fun."

"That was exhausting," she said, still lying on her back, her perfect body showcased wonderfully for me.

"Remember, you'll obey me without hesitation," I added, as I started getting dressed.

"Please don't out me at school, Mistress," she requested, looking vulnerable and nervous.

"Be a good teacher pet, and your secret will remain between us," I answered, while thinking to myself, Well, between us and my other pets.

When I was finished getting dressed, I took the three plugs and some lube, she had three bottles, which made me wonder just how kinky she was, and told her, not asking, "I'm going to borrow these."

"Okay," she nodded, still lying there, not stirring.

I headed out, knowing that I planned to train all my pets to be ass submissive sluts too.


7. WELCOMING A BRIT (Mary Jane)

After a couple months of ass training my pets, I was again craving the seduction process. When a new student moved to Boston from London on an exchange program for the rest of the year, I knew I'd found my new target. She was very pretty, and her posh accent was really sexy.

I invited her to join the cheerleading squad, and after a week of practice, invited her over for a special weekend initiation.

She eagerly agreed to her first American sleepover, something she said they did regularly back in Jolly Olde.

That first night Laurie and I taught her all our different dance routines before ordering pizza and throwing on our favourite sleepover movie, 'Bring it On'.

We drank some wine, ate the pizza and watched the movie before I decided to get down to business.

"So Mary Jane," I asked, "Do you have a boyfriend back at home?"

"No," she shook her head.

"A girlfriend?"

She gasped.

"I'm not judging, it's 2019 and I've heard British girls are a lot more sexually aggressive," I continued.

"Some can be," she agreed.

"But you're not one of those?" I continued my sexual interrogation.

"I didn't say that," she smiled coyly.

"Are you a virgin?" Laurie asked, getting involved in the questioning.

"No."

"Boy or girl?" Laurie asked.

"Boy," she said, before adding, "man, actually."

"How so?" I asked.

"He was twenty-three," she admitted.

"Slut," Laurie teased her playfully.

"Have you ever been with a girl?" I asked.

"Just some snoggin', "she answered.

"Snoggin?" I questioned.

"Kissing," she explained.

"Ohhhh," I nodded.

"So what are we going to do next?" Laurie asked, knowing she wasn't allowed to come until Mary Jane had been between my legs.

"Let's play a little truth or dare," I suggested.

"Isn't that a little middle school?" Mary Jane asked.

"Not if the dares and questions aren't," I countered.

"Okay, I'm intrigued," Mary Jane smiled.

"Truth or dare?" I asked my next conquest.

"Truth," she said.

"Have you ever fantasized about eating pussy?" I asked bluntly.

Her eyes went big. "Well! This is indeed not the middle school version."

"Yes or no," I continued.

"Haven't we all?" she answered, trying to fit in with us desperately, even though she was obviously surprised by the blunt question.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"Your turn to ask Laurie," I pointed out.

Mary Jane asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Laurie answered.

Mary Jane pondered what to ask, wanting to impress by being as edgy as I'd been with my question, yet unsure what to ask. Finally, she asked, going for the more conservative question, "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"And like it," I sang.

"The taste of her cherry chap stick," Laurie continued, as she moved all sultry to Mary Jane before leaning in and kissing her. It wasn't a peck either, and it contained a few seconds where tongues were exploring.

I asked, once the kiss ended, "So is that a yes?"

Laurie shrugged, "I don't kiss and tell. Truth or dare?"

"Well, I'll follow suit. Truth," I decided.

"Do you find Mary Jane attractive?" Laurie asked.

"If I were a guy, I'd fuck her here and now," I answered, foreshadowing exactly what I soon planned to do.

Mary Jane went red, but responded rather quickly, "And I'd let you; I haven't been shagged in six months."

"Snoggin', shagged," I quoted her, "Your Brit terms are so hot."

"What's pussy licking called in Anglo?" Laurie asked.

"Muff diving, eating out, trenching," she answered.

"Trenching is a new one," I nodded, envisioning her muff diving and dining on my delicacy.

"There's also rug munching," Laurie added.

"Eating at the Y," I contributed.

"Eating pie," Mary Jane said.

"Carpet munching," Laurie suggested.

"That's the same as rug munching," I pointed out.

"How about going down south?" she asked.

"Could be used for sucking cock too, but I'll give it to you," I nodded, before listing a few, "box lunch, cunt lapping, eating beaver, pink taco fiesta."

"You're quite the pussy eating expert," Mary Jane quipped.

I replied airily, "Oh I don't know, I've just heard that my cunt is like eating peaches and strawberries."

Mary Jane wasn't sure what to say to that, and an odd silence suddenly lingered.

Laurie thought of, "Kitty candy."

That was a really good one. "Well, all I know is I have the best kitty candy in the world," I said, my eyes bearing in on Mary Jane, my intent rather blunt.

Again there was silence before I asked, "Truth or dare, Mary Jane."

"Truth" she answered again.

"Did Laurie kissing you make your kitty candy wet?" I questioned.

Her face went 'beetroot' red, her face giving away the answer before she admitted, "Yes, a little."

"It can't be a little," I pointed out. "Either you're wet or you're not wet."

"Right you are, so I'm wet, then," she sighed. "It's been a while since my cunny's been touched; I've been going through withdrawals."

"We can fix that," I quipped.

Mary Jane gave me another look of surprise, but joked, "You're going to set me up with Adam?"

"We could maybe do that, but tonight I think we should introduce you to Big Lex," I replied, foreshadowing the big nine-inch strap-on I planned to fuck her with... which I'd named Big Lex after Lex Steele, the legendary big black cock porn star.

Laurie coughed at the obvious innuendo that Mary was oblivious to. Laurie said, "Truth," getting us back on topic.

Mary Jane again took a while to consider a question, before finally asking, "When was the last time you had a kitty snack?"

Laurie raised an eyebrow and volleyed with, "Who says I like kitty snacks?"

Mary Jane, showing a little spunk countered, "Well, the answer you give will answer two questions I've been wondering about."

I'd had Laurie get me off fifteen minutes before Mary Jane arrived, so a truthful answer would reveal even more than two things.

Laurie looked at me and I nodded in the affirmative. "About fifteen minutes before you got here," she answered without a hint of shame.

Mary Jane understood instantly. She raised an eyebrow at me and I just stared back expressionlessly.

"Dare," I said without having the question asked.

"I dare you to get completely naked and show us your kitty candy," Laurie dared.

I smiled, "I don't know, once the candy shoppe is open, there's no closing it."

By now, it was obvious Mary Jane understood there was some sort of lesbian connection between Laurie and me, but I couldn't read for sure what she thought of the whole situation.

I asked her, "Mary Jane, do you want to take a look at my candy shoppe?"

To my surprise, she was brazen, "A dare is a dare."

"True enough," I nodded, as I slipped out of my pajamas, revealing I wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

I sat back down on the couch and opened my legs to showcase my candy shoppe. Taking charge of the seduction, I gave Mary Jane my hypnotic serpentine gaze and asked her, "Dare or dare?"

Mary Jane was staring at my cunt when she responded with a smile, already knowing where this was going, "Dare, apparently."

"Get on your knees, crawl to me and taste my honey hive," I ordered, coining yet another name for my cunt, as my fingers traced my outer pussy lips.

Mary Jane, transfixed on my honey hive, didn't say a word, but did exactly as I'd instructed, dropping to her knees, crawling the few feet to me, extending her tongue and licking me. She licked me for a few seconds, then stopped and began backing up.

I asked, "Are you done?"

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Do you wish me to continue?" she asked, the dare itself just to taste the honey hive.

"Do you wish to continue?" I countered, putting the decision back on her.

"Um," she began, not sure of the words to say, even though it was obvious she wanted to.