Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, she could be better, bitch," I quipped, wanting to remain in control. A moment later, I ordered, "Tell your sister how her cunt tastes, incest slut."

"Sooooo good," Micah moaned from between her sister's legs.

"You'll be Laurie's slut from now on," I informed Micah, winking at Laurie.

"Okay, Mistress Bree," Micah agreed between licks, as Laurie smiled with excitement and mouthed 'thank you'.

Laurie's moans were getting louder, she was grabbing her sister's head tightly, her orgasm obviously close, when we were all startled by my Mom walking into the living room and asking, looking so adorably shocked, "What's going on here?"

Within the next couple of minutes, the sisters had covered up, pleaded for my Mom not to tell their Mom and fled the house, mortified.

You can read about the aftermath of my confrontation with my Mom in Lesbian MILF Seductress: Mom, where I'm trained in the nuances of both being a pet and a Domme. It was my own Mom, after all, who started me on my journey to becoming a MILF hunter.

That was three years ago and to this day, I still nurse a love/hate grudge with Mistress Mommy because of that. I still can't believe I'd sub out like that to her, my mother's being the first pussy I ever tasted. Yet I can't deny the craving I still have for Mom's pussy. I'm getting wet now, just thinking of her taste. I have so many pets, yet the thought of my own mother's tasty twat still makes me weak in the knees.

But I still hope one day to turn the tables on my Mom, and although my sister was way too young when these first pets were accumulated, she'll be turning eighteen soon.

THE END