Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No wonder I had noticed a change in her attitude for some time now. But come to think of it, I told myself, by now she must be planning to leave me to be with Jason. But I knew that he was a married man with a child. Was he in love with my wife? Did he find her a better fuck or was it the excitement of cheating on his wife and making me a cuckold that was driving him?

Lucy and Jane had been chatting for well over an hour now and I felt emotionally empty. There were so many questions unanswered still but the answers had to wait, I had to think about what I had just learned. So (as Lucy) I pretended that the baby needed me and with a promise of chatting again in a day or two we said goodbye.

What is a man to do when he discovers that his world is collapsing around him? When he learns that his wife is no longer exclusive to him and is being fucked regularly by another man. When she is being fucked by this cheating bastard even more often than she is by her lawful husband. How should a man react when he learns from the mouth of his wife that sex with another man is like a drug to her and she no longer can do without it?

Oh yes, I know that she did say that she loved me more than life itself, but I certainly couldn't forget the fact that she was regularly giving her body and soul to this stranger. How could she loves our daughters and me and at the same time betray us? She was living in a world of passion while I was in my world of anguish, pain and neglect. I knew that I had to make her pay for what she was doing to us.

I definitely knew of a way to punish her terribly and that was to keep her away from our daughters. I had to divorce her and somehow retain full custody of our two daughters; this would be the worst thing that could happen to her. I could then move far away to another state so that she wouldn't be able to see them often. That would be hell for her. I intended also to let Jason's wife know about his affair with my wife, then I could sue the firm where they were both working for breaking my marriage. Yes I intended to do all of these things. But first I had to find a way to prove that she was cheating on me with Jason.

It was extremely difficult for me to act normally around her after that. But since her mind was preoccupied with her affair and not being caught, she didn't notice my sad state of mind. So for Jane life went on pretty much as it had gone for the last year.

It was Friday evening and it had been two days now that she and Lucy hadn't chat. That morning I (as Lucy) had sent her an email to ask her if she could be online that evening. She had written back that she would chat at their usual time. I had already prepared a series of questions that I wanted to ask her and even though I knew that her answers would only cause me more pain, I needed to know how much she care for Jason and what were her plans for the future.

I was in front of my computer in the basement even before the children were sleeping and as soon as she had logged on, I greeted her.

Lucy: I am glad to finally talk to you. For the last two days I kept thinking about what you said last time.

Jane: I hope that what I said last time didn't shock you too much and that you don't think that I am a bad person.

Lucy: How could I judge you, I have done much worst that you did. After all we are both only humans.

Jane: It made me feel much better to be able to talk about all of this with you. There is no one here that can understand what I am going through. I am used to talk about all of my problems with my husband but I can't certainly discuss this one with him lol.

Lucy: Do you think that your husband knows something about what is going on?

Jane: No, I am sure that he suspects noting. He is very trusting, if he did he certainly would go into a fit. He can be very mean and I certainly wouldn't like to provoke him.

Lucy: You did mention the other day that your husband had had a vasectomy after the birth of your last child, are you not afraid that Jason might impregnate you?

Jane: No I am not worried about that since I have been on the pill for over a year now. Since Jason and I began to...

Lucy: Your husband must never find out that you are taking pills, you must be hiding them somewhere safe I suppose?

Jane: Yes they are hidden in a safe place. I still have a three months supply hidden in a shoebox in my bedroom. Each morning when he is in the shower I take my daily pill.

I could tell that my wife was having fun telling her friend how easy it was to fool me. Not only was she cuckolding me but also she was deriving pleasure by making a fool out of me. But now I was preparing myself to ask her the big question.

Lucy: Do you intend to leave your husband for Jason?

Jane: This will never happen. I really love my husband and I certainly don't love Jason. Sex with Jason is great and wonderful but we don't make love if you see what I mean. This is why I am so on edge, I do want the sex with Jason to continue but at the same time I certainly don't want my husband to find out what I am doing.

Lucy: Wow, you want your cake and you want to eat it too. You husband is bound to find out don't you think?

Jane: No he won't, Jason and I we are very careful. Remember Jason is married also and he would get in deep trouble if his wife should find out about us.

Lucy: Is Jason a better lover than your husband? Is he bigger than your husband is?

Jane: No my husband is a wonderful lover but Jason is...well different. I suppose it is the excitement and the danger of being caught that makes it so good. As for Jason penis, well he is a little bigger but I don't think that it makes much difference. Like I said, Jake and I we make love while with Jason I have sex with him. Do you see the difference ha ha?

I was shocked to discover how frivolously my wife was taking about her cheating. It was as if it was a game for her. I had to know if she realized the misery and hurt that she was causing my daughters and me when her mind was more often than not preoccupied with thoughts of her lover and not being caught. At the risk of damaging her friendship with Lucy, I asked her the following.

Lucy: But are you not neglecting your husband? Surely he must be getting a lot less attention from you because of your affair?

She didn't write back immediately and there was a long pause before she wrote her answer. Could it be, I told myself, that my wife had never thought about the effect of her cheating on me?

Jane: Well...we do make love still. It is not as often as we use to but I don't believe that it really matter to him, he does love me a lot. After all I can't let him have sex with me when I am still leaking from Jason. If I did he would certainly find out what is going on.

Lucy: But are you not afraid that he will start looking somewhere else for the attention that he's not getting at home?

Jane: I have never though about it that way, but now that you mention it...Do you think it could happen? You just gave me something to worry about now Lucy.

Lucy: Well it wasn't my intention to scare you, but still you should think about it.

They (we) went on to talk about other matters for a while then before leaving, my wife told Lucy that in a few weeks she and Jason were going to Atlanta again for three days and she was all exited about it. I was shocked because she hadn't even talk to me about this trip yet.

When we went to bed that evening, we both had difficulties to fall asleep. I didn't try to initiate sex with my wife that evening and for her part she also didn't encourage me to do so. It took me a very long time before I finally fell asleep. Next to me I could tell that Jane was also having the same problem. While lying next to her in our bed, I finally made up my mind that I was going to have a talk with her the next day since it was going to be Saturday. I was going to make a final effort so as to try to save our marriage.

We were sitting at the kitchen table when I brought up the matter to her the following morning.

"Jane have you notice that for the last few months our love life has been going down the drain. We used to make love two or three times per week and now we don't even do it once a week. It has been almost two weeks now that you and I haven't made love. Is there something wrong? Are you cheating on me?"

She just stopped chewing on her omelet and looked at me. I could see that she was shocked by what I had just said, she wasn't expecting this from me. After all, never once in our seven years of marriage had I ever said anything like this to her.

"You have a lot of nerve Jack to talk to me like that."

My wife always called me Jake at home; she would use the name Jack only when she wasn't happy with me or when she wanted to make a point. I could tell by her look now that she was very angry with me.

"How could you doubt me after all of those years that we have been together? I work hard, both at home and at the office and after all those years together it is only normal that our sex life should cool down a little. I don't think it's fair of you to even think this."

"I am not accusing you, it's just that in the last year you have change a lot Jane. Even the presence of our daughters around you in the house seems to bother you. Have you notice that they seldom expect your attention now, they come to me each time they have a problem." I could tell that I had hit a sensitive cord as she looked at me with still more anger in her expression. It occurred to me then that it was hopeless to try and talk to her about our problem.

"There are only 24 hours in a day and I don't have time to wipe the nose of those two brats all the time. It is only normal that you should help me."

It was evident to me; judging by the way her expression suddenly changed, that she had said these words without thinking. Calling her daughters 'brats' was something a loving mother should never do, she must have realized this a few seconds later. But the word had left her mouth and she couldn't take it back now. The expression on her face gradually changed from one of anger to one of pain and all of a sudden she got up and went running to her room.

Yes, it was clear to me that it was completely hopeless to try talking to her. As many women will do in these circumstances, they will simply use the 'crying fit excuse' to get out of a discussion which they aren't winning. Therefore I just dropped the matter for the moment.

*****

Saturday afternoon, Jane went shopping as she usually did each Saturday. I knew that she probably went looking for a new outfit to wear for her upcoming trip with Jason in Atlanta.

While she was gone and since the children were busy playing in their room, I began to look for her birth control pills in our bedroom. After fifteen minutes I found them in her walk-in. Just like she had said to Lucy, they were hidden inside a shoebox along with a pair of shoes. The pills were neatly set in a plastic rectangular dispenser. Inside the box, along with the already opened dispenser, there were two others sealed one.

She had mention that she had been taking them for a full year now. It thus met that she must have started taking them right at the beginning of her affair with Jason. She certainly didn't want to get pregnant since she knew that I had had a vasectomy. If she did, there would be no way for her to explain her being pregnant except to admit that she was cheating on me.

I felt a surge of sadness and anger; I even felt a little pity for her at that moment. How could she be so cruel to her family? In my eyes, at that moment, she no longer was the wonderful wife that I had married seven years ago. Where was that woman that I loved so much and who in turn cared for me more than she cared for herself? What had happened to her? I wanted my wife back but I knew that she was lost to me forever.

I thought about my daughters while I still held the already opened pills dispenser in my hand. What was going to happen to our family? It was now plain to me that my marriage was over, at the same time I also knew that I would never leave my two daughters into her care.

I began to cry for long minutes as I sat on top of our bed still holding the opened dispenser in my hand. Then despair replaced sadness in my heart, in turn this was accompanied by a strong urge to seek revenge against her and her lover.

Slowly, as I sat on top of our bed, with my eyes still red and in tears, a plan began to develop in my mind. It was an evil plan. It wasn't something that a compassionate man would to do to his wife, but there was no more room for compassion and forgiveness in my heart. Vengeance and hatred had taken over most of my emotions now.

After examining the pills that were in the dispenser, I carefully pull one out. I next took my two daughters to my mother's house and I went to the drug store. It took me half an hour to examine all the different bottles of pills on the shelves so as to find exactly what I wanted.

I finally pick two different bottles that contain pills that were white and round and very similar in size to the pills that were in my wife dispensers. Only then, once I had both bottles in my hand did I read the labels on the bottles. On one bottle it said that the pills were for liver pains while the other contained aspirins for babies. I bought both bottles.

Once home, I opened both bottles and taking a pill from each, I carefully compared them with the pill I already had from my wife's dispenser. The aspirin pill was just the right size to fit in one of the small holes of the dispenser, even though it was just a bit thicker. I then got myself busy replacing all the remaining pills from the opened dispenser with aspirin pills. Next I placed the dispensers back into the shoebox.

I next went to pick my daughters from my mom's house. When my wife arrived home later, I just hoped that neither one of my daughters would mention that they had spent an hour at my mom's house. In any case I already had prepared an excuse for bringing them there.

So life went on, and on Tuesday of the following week Jane told me that she was going to attend another convention in Atlanta for three days and two nights. When I asked her who was going there with her, she simply said it would be as usual, one of the secretaries from work was going with her. She didn't tell me which one of course.

While she was in Atlanta she didn't bother to phone home once. Even so, our two daughters didn't seem to miss her while she was there, even though I did. The second day after she left, I phone – from a public phone – at the firm where she worked and I asked to speak to Jason Welden. I was told that he was out of town and would only be back the following week. I certainly knew where he was; he was busy playing the married husband with my wife.

When Jane came back from Atlanta, she hugged me as soon as she walked into the house, later when our daughters were in bed in the evening, she took me by the hand and she led me to our bedroom. We made love for almost two hours that evening. I suppose that she was felling bad for not calling home once during these three days and she thought she could make it up to me by indulging me with sex.

Or was it that she felt some remorse for having fucked Jason's brain out while she was with him, or could it be that she was sorry for what she has said to me about our daughters before leaving and she was trying to buy her words back by having sex with me.

Yes, she was trying to win me back by granting me the privilege of using her body. For the last couple of months, she no longer considered my use of her body as my married right and every time we were having sex together, she was doing me a favor when she was allowing me the use of her body.

In the last few months, her lover had now gained the exclusive right to her body, for the pass year he had gradually push me aside in the mind of my wife. She probably didn't realized yet that she had gone so far, but judging by the way that she had been treating me, I knew that I was second to Jason now.

Of course I greatly enjoy sex with her that night when she got back home, to me it was like a wonderful breath of fresh air entering into my starving lungs. Yes, sex with Jane had always been great, after all I still loved her, but I still planned to get my pound of flesh from her.

********

Jane and Lucy continued to chat about twice a week and while chatting with her, I told her that I (Lucy) had started to go out with Roberto again. I even went into the intimate details of our lovemaking on the first time we got back together.

I wanted to find out exactly what she had done with Jason and what she was still doing when she was fucking him. What better way to learn about her activities in bed than to describe what I (Lucy) was doing with my fictitious lover?

Gradually I learned that my wife did things with her lover that she had never allowed me to do with her. For one thing he was fucking her in the ass on a regularly basis. Ever since we had been married I had tried to enter her rear hole but she always claimed that it was hurting her too much.

Then while she sucked him – a thing she seldom did to me – she would swallow his cum. Reading her own words to describe it "I love to feel the slipperiness and the taste of his seed on my tongue", I felt devastated.

It pained me terribly when she wrote these words to Lucy. She was still my wife and I recalled her once telling Lucy that she loved me more that life itself, how could she love me and do the things she did? What was wrong with her, I kept asking myself? She certainly wasn't acting like she still loved me. She was slowly killing me with neglect and indifference, how could she still claim to love me?

After I made the changes of pills, I often checked the shoebox again to see if she was still taking them, I did notice that each day there was one pill less in the dispenser. As soon as the dispenser was empty she opened another one and I made the change of pills again after the first day.

Two more weeks went by and I began to notice that she was beginning to pay more attention to me and to our daughters. She no longer had that empty look in her eyes; she was even laughing and smiling more often when she was home.

Then one day, about two weeks after she got back from Atlanta, she got in from work one late afternoon and I could tell she had a problem. Something was bothering her and it was easy to see. When I asked her what was wrong, she just began crying and ran to her room.

Even though I had a good idea what her problem was, it was confirmed to me when I checked her pills the next day. She hadn't taken them for the last two days. She was pregnant and she now knew it, which explained why she was no longer taking her daily pill. As soon as I had a chance, I replaced the remaining aspirin from the dispenser with the original birth control pills that I kept in a drawer of my office for that purpose. I did this just in case she brought the pills back where she bought them to complain about the fact that they hadn't done what they were suppose to do.

The ball was beginning to roll now and I knew that very soon the shit was going to hit the fan. It wouldn't be long before my wife realize that her cheating on me for the last fifteen months was going to cost her much pain and suffering. Pain that certainly wasn't worth the hours of pleasure she had experienced in the arms of her lover.

Even though I had tried a few times to get her to tell me what was bothering her, she had refused to open up to me and talk about her affair as well as her pregnancy. Had she admitted everything to me at that moment, I still would have divorce her and I still would have insisted that she has nothing to do with raising our two daughters in the future. But at least my looking for some form of revenge against her would have ended there.