Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For long minutes I just sat there thinking. She was right, this was the perfect solution but for me to accept to have sex with her again was the same as saying that I was forgiving her for what she did to me. There was no way that I would ever forgive her. But then I had a brilliant idea.

"It could work but...I don't think you would be willing to accept how I see this. It's the only way it might have a chance of success."

"Just tell me Jake, I am willing to do anything for the sake of our daughters and to make us look like a family."

"You know that I will never trust you again and what you did when you were having sex with another man while at the same time cutting me from having access to your body is unforgiving. You took something from me while I was your lawful husband and you freely gave it away to another man. But I still can see that there is some truth in what you are saying."

"Yes we must think about our daughters Jake. I know that I did you wrong and I am willing to pay the price, but just don't punish our children while you are looking for revenge against me, I beg you."

"Very well. Here is what I propose. I will not go out with other women and in the eyes of our daughters and in the eyes of the rest of the world, I will be the faithful husband that everyone expect me to be. But whenever and wherever I want to have sex, you will be always available to me. If you ever refuse me once then the deal is off and if you ever have another man once you are out. In my eyes you will not be my wife and I will continue to treat and pay you like a maid, but you will have sex with me when I want it and the way I want it. Do you agree?"

"Yes! Yes! I agree Jake, anything so that our daughters believe that they have a normal family."

Thus began my life as a loving husband. We started sleeping in the same bed that night and I fucked her for half the night. I continued to pay her a maid salary and to the eyes of everyone, we were a loving couple with two charming daughters. On course I didn't marry her and even though my parents and hers, as well as all of our friends believe that we had married again after the divorce, we never did.

But life with Jane from then on was fantastic. She was always available for sex with me and I did finally get to fuck her in the ass on the first week after we began to sleep in the same bed.

Some people might wonder if the punishment that I am imposing on her fit her crimes against her family and me. Well I know that those self elected macho-men who are reading this story will not think so while most women will say that the punishment against Jane is much too harsh. Whatever the rest of the world think, it doesn't really matter to me since I am satisfy with the way things are.

I now have the best of both worlds. I have a wonderful family, a devoted mother and maid to run the house and to take care of me, but more important still, I am not married and I will never again have a cheating wife.