Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No she had to keep on lying to me and continue to take me for a fool. Even with a baby that was not mine growing inside her belly.

I wasn't quite ready to let the cat out of the bag yet and tell her that I knew all about her cheating and her pregnancy. I wanted more proofs of her affair since it was my intention to sue the firm where she was working for breaking up my marriage.

Jane hadn't chat with her friend Lucy for a couple of weeks – since the day before she had gone to Atlanta – and I was anxious to know if she was going to tell her about her pregnancy. So as soon as I saw her sit in front of her computer one evening after the children were in their bed, I ran in the basement and logged in to chat with her.

She talked about her trip to Atlanta and she even bragged to Lucy how much she had enjoyed the two nights that she had spent in bed with Jason. She even told her that they had fucked half the nights away while they were together.

On a sudden impulse I (Lucy) asked her if she was ready to leave her husband to be with Jason. But my wife surprised me again by telling her that she would never leave me since she love me. She wrote that when she was with Jason it was only sex she was having and she certainly didn't love him.

But what stunned me the most was when she added that she was now looking forward to end her affair with him and getting back to being my loving wife again. But she never told her that she was pregnant.

I had a big surprise for her if she expected to return to the way things were before she began cheating on me. For well over a year she had been fucking that bastard and giving him all the sex he wanted while at the same time she was more often than otherwise refusing her body to me. In other word she was giving freely to Jason what rightfully belonged to me.

Friday evening she finally told Lucy that she was pregnant with Jason child. She and Jason were planning to go to a private clinic together so that she could have an abortion. She explained to Lucy that in two weeks time, on Wednesday the 14, she had an appointment in a clinic in Red River. It was a small town where the clinic was situated and she and Jason were going to spent a few days there so that she could recover after the abortion.

Of course I printed everything so that I could use it against her. Red River was about an hour's drive from our house and the following day I took a few hours off work and drove there. Identifying myself as Jane's husband, I went to check at the registration if they could confirm the reservation for Jane abortion for the 14 and they did. I asked for a written confirmation with the clinic's stamp on it and at the same time I was able to get the name of the doctor who would be going to perform the abortion. He was Dr. Keith Miller.

A week later, while we were all sitting at the table, Jane announced to me that once again she had to attend an important convention in Atlanta. She was going to be gone two nights once again. But she also added that this was the last time ever that she was going to attend a work related convention or meeting.

I was not impressed since I knew the truth about her trip and she was kind of taken by surprised by my lack of enthusiasm about this being her last trip. I had already knew that things were cooling off between her and her lover and that was probably why she no longer planned to go on any convention in the future. But it was now much too late for me to ever consider forgiving her.

I took the day off work on Wednesday the 14 and early in the morning, Jane kissed me before leaving the house. She then drove to the airport in her Toyota. I knew from her chatting that she only intended to park her car there; she was going to ride with Jason in his car to Red River.

As soon as she was gone, I got into my car and I drove to Red River. I parked in front of the clinic in such a way that I had a clear view of the main entrance and I waited. About an hour later, with my digital camera in hand I took pictures of her and Jason entering the clinic. I had no trouble getting both of their face clearly on a couple of pictures. As soon as they were inside I drove away since I didn't want them to see me.

On the 16 at around four in the afternoon – I was home since, unknown to Jane, I had taken two weeks vacation from work – Jane walked in the house carrying an overnight bag and a small suitcase. She looked pale and stressed and she was surprised to see me already home so early.

Everything was now ready. The same day that Jane left for Red River, I went to see my lawyer and later we both drove to the firm where Jane was working.

I was able to talk to Ronald Ross the president of the firm. I explained to him everything that had been going one between my wife and Jason Welden. I even told him that Jason had impregnated my wife and at that very moment they were both in a clinic in Red River so that she could get an abortion. I also told him that I was divorcing her and also I was suing Jason as well as the firm. Jason for alienation of affection and the firm for not enforcing the code of boss-employees relationship. I also told him that I was even willing to fight in court if necessary since I had all the proofs that I needed to win. I even had the photos of Jason and my wife entering the clinic together.

We all knew that the bad publicity against the firm would be devastating and he asked me to hold things for a day so that he could talk with his associates on the matter.

I know that he got his lawyers involved and they did ask many questions to the other secretaries and he also phone the clinic in Red River to confirm what I had told him. The following day, after much argument we agreed that I would receive half a million dollars in damage if I were to drop all charges against the firm. Of course Jason Welden was going to be fired and so was my wife.

Then on second thought, since I didn't want to have to support her while she was out of work and also because of the fact that she was the mother of my daughters and I didn't want her to fall on welfare. I finally demanded that the firm continue to pay her salary for a full year and that they also pay all the counseling and health care she was going to need for the next five years.

It was finally agreed and my lawyer had a long discussion with their lawyers and they prepared the documents, which I signed. Then a check was given to my lawyer. It was post dated until my divorce would be over since I didn't want my wife to be eligible to any of that money.

I was all ready to face Jane now, I even had my lawyer prepare the divorce papers and a restraining order so that she would have to keep away from the house and from my daughters until our divorce was settled. In a letter that I placed in the envelope of the divorce documents, I explained to her that if she didn't agree with my conditions of divorce, then I was going to fight her in court. I would then ask for full custody of our daughters and she would never see them again.

When Jane got back home the following day everything was ready and since it was now Friday I knew that she wasn't going to learn about the divorce and that she had lost her job until Monday morning.

As soon as she entered the house I was waiting for her in the living room. She was surprised to see me home so early in the afternoon.

"Jack why are you home so early, and why didn't you go pick the girls before coming home?"

"I took the day off and our daughters are still with my mother. I have something important to discuss with you, this is why I didn't get them yet."

"What could be so important that warranted you to take a day off?"

"Well it all began a few weeks ago when I was changing the light bulb in the walk-in in our room. I had to move a few things so as to get the foot stool under the fixture and when I did this, a box fell opened and this is what I found inside."

I went to the couch and took the shoebox with the shoes and the two remaining pills dispensers still in the box. I then place the whole box right in front of her on the living room's table.

"Can you explain this?"

The overnight bag that she still held in her right hand slipped from her hand to the floor and her whole face became ash-white. For a few seconds, an expression of emptiness hid her emotions but it didn't last long. Then all of a sudden she half shouted in a voice full of panic.

"Oh God. Oh God. No, this is not happening"

All of a sudden she had to sit on the arm of the couch. I could tell that her legs would no longer support her weight as her body began to sway back and forth. As she sat there with her hands pressed to the side of her face she was a sad sight to see.

"Well dear faithful wife," I went on, "how can you explain these pills? Why are you afraid of getting pregnant when you know that I have had a vasectomy just after our second daughter was born? Unless... yes unless you have been fucking with someone else behind my back."

"Jack...listen Jack. I can explain everything. You are making this look so vile and so out of proportion, just listen to me please."

I could now read the distress and fear all over her face. Her lips were trembling and her hands were shaking as she looked at me with her tearful, and pleading eyes.

But I kept on accusing her of her infidelity.

"You have been fucking behind my back for who knows how long and you say that this affair that you are having is not vile. You have been giving to another man what you have been refusing to me and now I suppose that you think that you can talk your way out of all that cheating?"

"I don't love him Jack and it is over. I have always love you and only you. Please let us talk, I need for you to listen to me, we must find a solution."

Tears were freely flowing over her white blouse while her eyes were swollen and very red from the tremendous emotion and pressure that she was on at the moment.

"How can you say that you love me when you have been cheating on me for God knows how many months? You have broken your marriage vows and you have betrayed me and our daughters."

" I will tell you everything, I hope you will understand Jack. It is something that just happened and there has never been any love between us."

"Yes, talk we must. You have a lot of explaining to do dear wife. First let us talk about your recent trip to Atlanta or should I say Red River."

Had I hid her with my right fist between the eyes I don't think she wouldn't have been more surprise. She just looked at me with her mouth open and her eyes wide with horror. She did try to say something but nothing coherent came out of her mouth.

"Yes Jane, I know all about Red River and why you went there. Would you like to enlighten me in case there is something that I don't understand?"

All of a sudden she got up and ran to her room crying. For long minutes I just stood there debating in my mind whether I should go and check on her. I was worried that she might take pills and do away with herself and her problems, but I couldn't bring myself to check on her.

She didn't come out of her room for the next two hours but later I did hear her take a shower after she had been crying for a long time. When she came out of her room wearing just her long gown she looked terrible. Her eyes were still red and swollen and her face was the image of pain itself. She slowly went to sit in front of me at the kitchen table and even though she didn't look at me straight in the face she asked me.

"Jack what are you going to do? I don't want to loose you and I will do anything to make amend to you."

"I think you are a little late for that now. Do you remember all those long months when I tried to be nice to you, when I was dying to make love to you? I would have lick your feet if you had asked me, but no you were saving yourself for your lover and giving him what was rightfully mine. You have been slowly killing the love I had for you Jane, there is very little left now."

Again she went into a fit of crying with her head resting on her folded arms on top of the table.

"Forgive me Jack, oh please say you still love me I beg you."

At that moment I was tempted to reach for her and hold her in my arms. I still did love her as much as I did when we were married, but I knew it would be a mistake to admit this to her.

In a calm voice I told her that she had to tell me everything. Who her lover was and how she had met him and the things that they had done together.

She finally confessed everything to me. I don't think she lied since everything that she said seemed to confirm what I already knew. She also confessed her abortion in Red River, she also said that she had been having sex with Jason a couple of times per week. Sometimes in his office and once a week – in the afternoon – in a motel room.

We didn't talk much during the rest of the weekend and early on Monday morning, as soon as she got to her office she was served with the divorce papers. A few minutes later the president of the firm told her that she and Jason were out of a job.

Since I had a restraining order against her, she could no longer come home but she did phone me Monday at noon. She was devastated, before hanging up on her I told her that I was going to send her clothing to her mother and that she no longer had business coming at home and all the locks of the house had been changed.

I heard later that after I hung up on her that day, they had to take her to the hospital since she collapsed as soon as I hung up. She was at her mother's house when she called me and her mom had to call an ambulance to get her to the hospital.

Two weeks later she did sign the divorce papers and she accepted all of my conditions. I agreed to let her see our daughters at my mother's place for a couple of hours each Saturday.

Six months later, I was free of her; I was no longer married to her officially. I heard from her mother that she was still very depress and on therapy, she had lost a lot of weight and she never went out of the house since she no longer worked.

Gradually I did let her see our daughters more often and without supervision. I even allowed her to take them to her mother's house for a weekend. As time went on, I could tell that our daughters were getting more attached to their mother and I knew that this was going to be a problem sooner or later.

A year after the divorce my mother was diagnostic with cancer and she no longer could take care of my daughters while I was working.

Jane phoned me one day and she made me an offer.

"Listen Jack, I know that your mother can no longer take care of our daughters while you work and I would be willing to assume that role if you want."

"Jane I don't know what to say, do you think that it would be a good idea? For one thing your parents live almost thirty miles from here and the trip back and forth each day would be too much for the children. Beside I don't want to give any false hope of us getting back together to our daughters."

I knew that saying that was a blow to her, but she didn't seem to react to what I had just said. She went on.

"I was thinking that I could stay in the spare bedroom and go to my parents house each Friday evening after you got back from work. I could be just like a maid Jack, you can even pay me the same as you would a maid."

"But what will people say? What will my friends say when they see you living here in the house with me? I have no intention of getting back with you Jane if this is what your are thinking."

"No! No! It is not my intention to force myself back into your life Jack. I know that I did you wrong and for that I am willing to pay. I was only thinking of our daughters and what is best for them. I know that they would rather have their mother with them instead of a maid to take care of them. They would no longer have to commute back and forth with this arrangement."

I finally did concede and Jane was back in the house with us. The children were calling her mom of course and I could tell that she was trying very hard to make it up for the time she had been neglecting them. Jane was also cooking me good meals every day and she kept the house spotless all the time. We had agreed on a decent salary, which I paid her every week and apart from her room and food, I didn't buy her any clothing. For all purpose, she was a maid and I did treat her like one except in front of the children.

A few weeks later I had to attend the annual Christmas party where I was working and I asked Jackie, one of the secretaries working for the bank, to accompany me. The party was on a Saturday evening and Jane had agreed to remain in the house and stay with our daughters on that Saturday.

I didn't come home that night since I spent the night with Jackie in her apartment. We had sex for half the night and even though I did enjoy it a lot, it didn't even come close to anything that Jane and I used to share. This is when I realized that I was still in love with Jane, even after the way she had treated me. I knew that I would probably always love her.

When I got back home the following morning, Jane's eyes were puffed and red and I knew that she had been crying. She served me breakfast without saying a word but my daughters were constantly asking me questions as to why I didn't come into their room to wake them as I did every Saturday morning.

I looked at Jane sitting at the table with us, her head was bent and she was looking at her plate while being very quiet. I knew that she now realized how I was feeling when I discovered her affair with Jason in the last year of our marriage.

The following day, Sunday afternoon (she hadn't bother to go to her mother's house that weekend), while the children were playing in the yard, she proposed something to me that took me completely by surprise. We were sitting in front of the TV just like a married couple when she said to me.

"Jack I know that I have not been a good wife to you when we were married. Everything that happened to me I do disserve and I am not complaining. But for the sake of our children do you think that it is a good idea that you should spend the night out like you did last night?"

I knew that she was referring to my spending the night with Jackie the previous night. But it was none of her business and I was prepared to tell her so when she continued.

" Our daughters are 7 and 8 now and they will soon begin to figure out what is going on if you start spending nights away from the house like you did last night. Can you imagine the impact this will have on them? Do you think they will respect you for what your are doing? I know that I deserve everything you are doing, but for the sake of our daughters please think about this."

She was right of course and before asking Jackie to accompany me, I hadn't thought of it along those lines. Of course I didn't want to lose the respect that my children should have for their father and it got me to think. But on the other hand I had enjoyed the sex with Jackie and I was much to young to live a life of abstinence from sex.

"I think it was a bad idea to have you here in the house with us Jane, even as a maid. Now we are both stuck in this situation where we can't start a new life on our own. I think that we should each go our separate way"

"There is an other solution Jake. I know that you have sexual needs and so do I. Instead of your going out to find release with different women why don't you use me?"

"For God sake what do you mean woman? Are you suggesting that we get back together just like it was before you make a cuckold out of me?"

"NO! NO! Please Jake, I am just proposing that you use my body, no attachment and no love, just plain sex. That way we will both get something out of it and in the eyes of our daughters we will be the loving parents that they deserve."