Let's Be Batman Pt. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good work, team," Tommy said. He was thrilled; he had never led a coordinated assault before. AND he hadn't fucked anyone. (It was a day of firsts for him.) He was busy congratulating himself when Rocket suddenly brought up a very good question.

"Now where's Bumblebee?" She asked.

The 4 all began to look around at once.

***

Brainwave sat in the luxury box on the 3rd floor of the concert hall, watching the action below unfold. The short, unimposing villain with the giant, egg-shaped head watched as Batman stood and presented himself to The Fiddler.

Not watching, actually. He could sense it happening through the thoughts of the people involved. He sensed Batman's uneasiness at being so exposed, The Fiddler's rage at his life's passion belittled, the young archer Artemis's excitement at the thought of combat, Rocket's steely readiness to play her part, Wonder Girl's desire to impress Batman, and Bumblebee's...

'I don't think there's anyone here,' Brainwave could read in Bumblebee's mind as the young heroine searched the large concert venue. Brainwave smiled at the thought and adjusted his thick glasses just as he heard a loud explosion below. The bewildered thoughts running The Fiddler's mind told Brainwave all he needed to know.

Brainwave had been contacted by Lex Luthor shortly after the great criminal mastermind had contacted the Injustice Society. Luthor explained to Brainwave his devious plan, although he needn't had bothered; Brainwave knew the plan as soon as Luthor began to speak. Brainwave would allow the Injustice Society to serve as a diversion and offer up The Fiddler as a sacrifice while Brainwave would lay a trap for Batman.

After a moment, Brainwave had accepted the offer. Luthor was a hard person to say no to. And the details of how exactly Brainwave would ensnare Batman had just been too juicy to deny.

Now, as Brainwave read the minds of the heroes, he could see just exactly how he would put Batman in his trap. Batman would be easy (the thoughts running through his mind made that perfectly clear) but the heroines would be more difficult.

A basic fact about influencing someone's mind, Brainwave had discovered, was that it was incredibly difficult to make someone do something they didn't want to do. They would resist, recognize that their mind was being warped, and ultimately fight back.

No, the key to controlling a mind was by taking something they very much wanted and making what Brainwave wanted them to do the key to getting it. Tell a good person to rob a bank and they'll fight; tell them that robbing a bank is how they'll put their kids through college and they'll become much more pliable. Or, in this case...

'I wonder if Batman will recommend me for the Justice League if I do a good job on this mission,' Rocket was thinking.

'I should be fighting with Batman all the time,' Artemis thought.

'Getting on the Justice League would make Wonder Woman so proud of me,' Ran through Wonder Girl's mind.

'I'd be a great addition to the Justice League,' Bumblebee thought. Then, a new thought passed through her mind: 'I'll check this last box and head back to the team.'

Bumblebee suddenly zipped and settled on the railing of Brainwave's luxury box. The already diminutive heroine had shrunk even smaller now, approximately 4 inches in height, and settled easily on the thin bar. She looked directly at Brainwave and then her eyes passed on, continuing to scan the box. Finally, she sighed and gave up. She turned and headed down to the team.

Brainwave smiled. The heroine hadn't seen him; he had implanted the image of a cello in her mind instead. If she had thought about it she would have realized that a cello didn't belong but she wasn't really paying much attention. She was too anxious to get back to the rest of the team.

Brainwave stood up and looked down at the stage from his vantage point. He was directly above the stage to the right, 3 stories above. Below him, he could see the heroes all gathered in a circle, maybe 20 feet from Brainwave's side of the stage. Bumblebee had just returned to her normal size and was relaying what she hadn't found. From here, Brainwave would have a perfect vantage point to watch his handiwork. He cracked his fingers and put a hand to his massive egg-shaped head. As he did, he washed away the little bit of resistance in Batman's mind. And in the mind of the 4 heroines he put a single, powerful thought:

'I'd do anything to join the Justice League.

'Anything.'

***

"Thanks, Bumblebee," Tommy said as the heroine finished her report. Tommy looked satisfyingly at the 4 heroines, genuinely proud of the job they had done. He was proud of himself, too, for staying professional when surrounded by such beautiful women. He felt like he had really turned a corner.

'You can still fuck them,' A voice in his head said suddenly, surprising Tommy. He was taken aback; it sounded like him (how couldn't it?) but something felt off.

"Well...' Tommy thought back. Tommy seemed to remember that he had a reason why he couldn't fuck these 4 heroines but, at the moment, it wasn't coming to him. All he could think was that he had done a very good job tonight and he deserved a reward.

'They'd suck your dick if you asked,' The voice said. 'No one will know. They want to do it. They'd be grateful if you let them suck your dick.'

Tommy looked at each girl, admiring their thick, full lips. He nodded to himself. 'That IS true. I'd be doing them a favor.'

The 4 heroines looked confused, all of them blinking in quick succession. Rocket tapped her ear and mimed a yawn while Wonder Girl furrowed her brow. Bumblebee bit her lip. And Artemis, well...

"Can I join the Justice League?" She asked suddenly, surprising Tommy. He looked at her and began to speak, to tell her that he might be able to do something for her if she did something for him, when Rocket suddenly interrupted.

"Me too. I want to join the Justice League. I'll do anything," Rocket said. She seemed surprised when she was finished, as if she didn't realize she was talking until she was done.

"I'd be great in the Justice League," Bumblebee said, "And I'm willing to do whatever I have to to get in."

"Please, Batman?" Wonder Girl asked. "Won't you please let us into the Justice League? We'd make you so happy." Wonder Girl's hand seemed to move without her knowledge, a nail softly running at the thin space between the bottom of her shirt and the top of her track pants. A finger dipped beneath her pants and came up holding the thin fabric of her thong underwear. She let it go and it snapped lightly against her tan skin. Tommy licked his lips.

"I think we... I think we can..." Tommy stuttered. He felt really hot all of a sudden.

'Do it,' The voice in his head said.

"Please, Batman," Rocket said. She slid the zipper on her jumpsuit down slowly, the sound of the teeth filling the concert hall. It made Tommy's eyes water.

"Whatever I have to do," Bumblebee said, and then she bit her lip softly. Tommy unconsciously did the same.

"Isn't there anything we can do to show you how badly we want into the League?" Artemis asked, walking forward and standing perilously close to Tommy as she removed her gloves. She reached her hand out and then stopped, just for a moment, seemingly fighting something. But then it passed and her hand continued to move forward, resting on Tommy's crotch. Tommy whimpered.

"Anything," Bumblebee said, stepping forward alongside Artemis. Her hand slipped lower than Aretmis's, resting on Tommy's balls. Even through the thick material Tommy could feel the warmth emanating from her hand.

"Is that what you want, Batman?" Rocket asked. She pulled down her jumpsuit, the brown material crinkling as it came off her arms and rested around her waist. Only her tight purple top covered her chest and Tommy got a good look at her ample breasts.

Tommy looked at the 4 heroines in the eye, each of them staring back at him, and finally he was able to eek out a sentence. It wasn't really his sentence; it was the sentence of the voice in his head.

"You can join the Justice League if you fuck me," He said softly.

There was a pause that seemed to last forever and then Artemis's hand slipped into Tommy's suit and her slender fingers wrapped around his cock. He was already hard, his stiff dick aching against the thick material of his suit. The heroine was still looking Tommy in the eye when she pulled his dick out of his suit.

"Jesus Christ," All 4 girls said at once and, strangely, the voice in Tommy's head said it as well.

Artemis began to tug slowly on Tommy's cock, the tips of her fingers just barely wrapping around Tommy's girth. He sighed as he felt her slightly cold hand use the friction of her stroking to warm itself. Light brushes of fingernails over the head of his dick made him shudder.

Bumblebee's hand soon joined Artemis's, lightly brushing Tommy's balls. She cupped them and kneaded them in her hand, filling Tommy with a tremendous warmth that seemed to beam out of him. Her hand danced up and gripped Tommy firmly by the base of his dick. She began to jerk him in time with Artemis, their hands working in unison to stroke Tommy.

Rocket came towards Tommy, standing to Bumblebee's right. She cozied up to Tommy, the inertia-powered heroine wrapping her hand around Tommy's waist. With her other hand she began to push down on Bumblebee's shoulder; Bumblebee obediently began to drop down to her knees. Artemis followed her.

"Anything," Rocket said, somewhat robotically, before bringing her face close to Tommy and kissing him deeply. Her tongue probed his mouth as her breasts pushed up against his chest, a soft moan escaping her lips as she pressed her lips firmly against Tommy's.

Tommy returned her kiss, his eyes shut. Suddenly, though, his eyes shot open and he groaned into Rocket's mouth. He glanced down and saw half his dick had disappeared inside Artemis's mouth. The heroine was adept with Tommy's arrow, quickly and easily taking his cock in her warm mouth. Tommy's dick was pointing to the right, being pulled by Artemis's mouth, and Bumblebee stuck her tongue out softly and began to lick Tommy's exposed shaft.

Rocket grabbed Tommy by the chin, pulling him back towards her roughly and once again sticking her tongue down his throat. She kissed him passionately, almost clicking her teeth against Tommy's as she pushed forward. Finally, she pulled away, biting Tommy's lip as she did so. She pulled it with her and then let it go, sending it back to Tommy's face with a snap.

Tommy glanced down once more to watch the two heroines busily sucking his dick. Bumblebee had his cock in her mouth now and she noisily slurped on it. She didn't go as deep as Artemis, preferring quick sucks of Tommy's head while she quickly jerked his shaft. Artemis's head had disappeared, lost underneath Tommy's dick. Tommy felt warm saliva and a tugging sensation his balls as Artemis sucked them.

Finally, Tommy turned his attention to the last remaining holdout. Wonder Girl took a step forward and then halted, her brow furrowed. She seemed deeply confused, her face twisted in perplexion. Her hand, though, had continued to toy with her waist line, the band of her thong riding up her hips above her track pants.

And then, very softly, Wonder Girl whispered. "Wonder Woman," She said softly. "Anything." And her face was no longer confused. She strode quickly forward, grabbed Tommy's face with both hands, and kissed him hard.

Not just, like, regular hard. Wonder hard. Tommy stumbled backwards a step before catching himself, his dick and ball popping out of Bumblebee and Artemis's respective mouths. Tommy quickly regained his balance and stepped forward, his dick once again near the mouths of the heroines on their knees. Artemis yanked Tommy's dick toward her and played with the tip of Tommy's dick with her tongue. Bumblebee began to slide her tongue up and down Tommy's shaft, the hair on the base of his dick brushing against her cheek.

Meanwhile, Tommy wrapped a hand around both Rocket and Wonder Girl and began to go back and forth, tongue dancing with both of them. Bumblebee licked Tommy's cock while Wonder Girl licked Tommy's lips and then Artemis stuck Tommy's cock deep in her throat while Rocket stuck her tongue deep in Tommy's. It was Heaven. Few things could make it better.

"Take off your shirt," Tommy told Rocket, figuring out a way to make it better. The heroine complied almost immediately, yanking it up and over her head. She took her head piece with her, freeing her shaggy black hair. It also freed her wonderful breasts, the pair jiggling as they felt the cool rush of air. Tommy dipped his head down and placed Rocket's tit in his mouth, sucking softly on first one nipple and then the other. He ran his tongue along her areola, breathing in softly to stiffen it, and then he exhaled hot breath onto her nipple. Rocket sighed and placed a hand on the back of Tommy's head, holding him in place.

As Tommy played with Rocket's tits, he felt a hand grab his right hand and then suddenly he was up Wonder Girl's shirt, his fingers busily wrapping around one of her ample tits. Tommy was engaged with all 4 heroines now: Bumblebee was playing with the tip of Tommy's dick with her tongue, Artemis was sliding her tongue along Tommy's shaft, Rocket's nipple was in his mouth and Wonder Girl's nipple was between two of his fingers. Tommy toyed with it, squeezing her nipple and then grabbing her breasts firmly with his hand and lightly squeezing it.

"Mmm," Wonder Girl moaned, grabbing Tommy by his neck and pulling him towards her. His mouth fell away from Rocket's breast and soon found Wonder Girl's lips. The Amazonian kissed Tommy hard and then pulled his face down towards her breasts, sandwiching him between them. Tommy's face was buried in pillowy white gloriousness and he resisted the urge to motorboat.

'This is what I deserve,' He heard the voice say.

As Tommy was buried underneath Wonder Girl's breasts, he felt Rocket falling away from him and then suddenly his cock was being pulled to the left and a new mouth took his dick in their mouth. Tommy groaned into Wonder Girl's tits as he felt the warmness of Rocket's mouth envelop him. She confidently began to blow him, her mouth and hand working in unison. Another mouth (Bumblebee's, Tommy guessed) began to join in, happily slurping on his balls.

Wonder Girl released Tommy's head after a time and he straightened up. The Amazonian dropped to her knees and joined her squadmates. Rocket saw Wonder Girl descend and offered her Tommy's dick. Wonder Girl took it confidently in her hand, looked at it for a moment, and then stuck Tommy's cock in her mouth.

Tommy saw stars.

4 of them, really, all of them on their knees in front of him and sucking his dick. Wonder Girl used only her mouth, her powerful tongue working down the bottom of Tommy's shaft. Artemis, sitting next to Wonder Girl, used her hand to stroke Tommy's cock. The other two girls watched interestedly as Artemis and Wonder Girl tag-teamed his cock.

"Is this going to get us into the Justice League, Batman?" Bumblebee asked excitedly, her eyes not leaving Tommy's dick.

"Off to a good start," Tommy replied haltingly, his hips pumping softly into Wonder Girl's mouth.

Artemis grabbed Tommy's cock firmly and pulled him out of Wonder Girl's mouth. Both Tommy and Wonder Girl were disappointed but Tommy quickly got over it as his dick found Artemis's mouth once more. Her full lips stretched to fit his mass inside and she breathed harshly through her nose as she sucked his cock.

Wonder Girl, apparently not quite over the loss of Tommy's cock, placed her hand firmly on the back of Artemis's head and began to push her head forward, driving her deeper on Tommy's dick. Artemis's eyes went wide as she struggled to fit Tommy's dick in her throat. She coughed slightly but kept her lips firmly wrapped around Tommy's dick. Artemis's eyes narrowed and looked towards Wonder Girl. Tommy's dick bulged out of her cheek as Artemis looked to the side. The markswoman pulled Wonder Girl towards her, forcing Wonder Girl's mouth on Tommy's shaft. Artemis pulled Tommy's dick out and began running down the other side; both heroines began to run their tongues down each side of Tommy's shaft at the same time.

"Jesus," Tommy whispered, overcome by watching both girls work his cock at the same time. Their eyes were open and they stared at each other as they ran their tongues and lips all over his dick. They moved in time, each moving laterally along his cock at the same time so they were always facing each other. Tommy could feel their tongues flickering against each other against the bottom of his shaft, tickling him slightly. They neared Tommy's head and, their lips now touching, began to kiss. And then Tommy's cock wasn't between their lips anymore and they were simply kissing, their tongues intertwining against one another. Artemis's hand tentatively grabbed one of Wonder Girl's exposed breasts before finally grabbing it more firmly, massaging it roughly with her hand. Wonder Girl moaned into her mouth.

Tommy enjoyed the scene for a moment before he felt himself getting pulled away. His cock was yanked over to the left and he turned his body to face Rocket & Bumblebee, who had been ignored. Rocket rectified that immediately by pushing Bumblebee down on Tommy's cock, the smaller heroine's eyes going wide as she felt Tommy's dick once again filling her mouth.

"Do you like that big dick in your mouth?" Rocket asked her teammate. Bumblebee looked to her right and nodded. Rocket could see Tommy's dick bulging out of Bumblebee's cheek and, laughing, reached out and tapped it with her hand. Both of them jumped slightly when they heard Tommy groan in response. Rocket paused and then tapped Tommy's dick slightly harder, again making him groan. Bumbleebee giggled.

Tommy grabbed Bumblebee's head and straightened it so that he could continue his blowjob. His hand was on one of her puffy tufts of hair and used it to bob Bumblebee on his dick. Unwittingly and driven by lust, Tommy was driving his dick deep in the heroine's mouth, farther than any man had ever done before. Bumblebee struggled to take Tommy's dick, her eyes watering slightly, but Tommy continued unabated. His other hand grabbed her other tuft of hair and he began to forcibly fuck Bumblebee's mouth. Rocket watched wide-eyed and loosely gripped Tommy's shaft with her hand, giving him another sensation to enjoy. Tommy closed his eyes and sighed as he was given a blowjob and handjob by two different women at the same time.

"Mmmmph!" Bumblebee said, pushing herself off Tommy's dick. She breathed heavily. Mascara ran down her cheeks and spit ran down her chin. Tommy began to apologize before the voice in his head told him that she had wanted it and that he deserved to do whatever he wanted to these superheroines. He readily agreed.

"My turn," Rocket said, bringing Tommy back to attention. She ran her hand along Bumblebee's chin, collecting an amount of spit on her hand. Then she ran her hand between her bare tits, making them shine. Tommy excitedly stepped forward and placed his meaty cock between Rocket's breasts, his own cock wet with the saliva of all 4 women. Rocket placed one hand on the outside of each breast and pushed them together. Tommy, his cock now sandwiched, began to pump his hips.

Tommy groaned, his cock thrown into overdrive by the new sensation. He pumped eagerly and readily. His dick forced its way up, almost hitting Rocket in the throat with each pump before disappearing back down between her tits. Rocket looked down, admiring her work, and flicked her tongue out when Tommy's dick came shooting up. She caught him on the tip of the dick, causing him to shudder.