Let's Be Batman Pt. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tommy titfucked this heroine, he looked back to his right and watched Artemis and Wonder Girl continue to go at it. Wonder Girl had pulled Artemis's top up and was busy sucking on the Artemis's perky breasts. Artemis had her head thrown back, moaning openly, her hand on the back of Wonder Girl's head to pull her closer. Wonder Girl's shirt was gone, cast aside onto the floor, and she was casually playing with one of her own nipples while she sucked on Artemis's. Tommy could hear her suddenly moan loudly, although he wasn't sure why.

Wait, not Wonder Girl. It was Rocket. Tommy looked back to see the heroine's wide, her mouth twisted open in pleasure. He glanced down beneath his own dick and saw the cause: Bumblebee had recovered and had slid her hand down underneath Rocket's jumpsuit. Tommy couldn't see what her hand was doing but whatever it was, it was driving Rocket crazy.

Tommy began to fuck Rocket's tits faster, one hand on her shoulder to keep her in place while his dick pumped furiously. Rocket continued to moan and then turned to the side, kissing Bumblebee passionately. Bumblebee more than reciprocated, almost lunging on top of her teammate. Rocket fell away from Tommy, his dick springing free from between her tits as the two fell to the floor.

Bumblebee buzzed around Rocket's jumpsuit, yanking it down to her knees in a flash. The smaller heroine yanked off the bigger heroine's boots and jumpsuit, exposing Rocket's entire body. Reaching behind her back, Bumblebee unzipped her suit and shimmied out of it quickly. She too was naked, save only for her domino mask. Bumblebee dove between Rocket's legs and busily began feasting on her; Rocket moaned loudly, one hand shooting to the back of Bumblebee's head while the other fondled a breast.

Behind him, Tommy heard cooing. Wonder Girl and Artemis had stopped and now watched Bumblebee going down on Rocket with a tinge of jealousy. Wonder Girl moved first, hopping up and moving around the involved heroines. Wonder Girl yanked down her track pants and thong; she was now naked except for her bright white sneakers. She straddled Rocket's mouth, facing the rest of the group. Rocket quickly began to flick her tongue into Wonder Girl's pussy. Wonder Girl shuddered.

Artemis seemed bummed to lose her kissing companion but quickly recovered when she saw Tommy's hard prick was unattended. Licking her lips, Artemis crawled over and tugged on Tommy's leg. He dropped to the floor and lied down. Artemis held his cock straight up into the air with her hand and began to blow him yet again. The insatiable heroine bobbed quickly, trying her best to deepthroat him. Past his cock, Tommy could see that Artemis's hand had dipped inside her spandex pants.

Tommy lied down, looking up at the high ceiling of the concert hall, not really paying attention to anything but the warmth surrounding his cock. After a time, he noticed that Bumblebee was just above his head, her perky ass sticking into the air as she went down on her teammate. Tommy slid himself along the ground, Artemis's mouth following him, and grabbed Bumblebee firmly by her ass. The heroine was surprised at first but, quickly realizing what was happening, dropped her ass onto Tommy's face. He began to grind his mouth onto Bumblebee's pussy, causing her to squeal into Rocket's.

The 5 heroes were all intertwined into a train of orgasmic delight. Wonder Girl leaned forward, her hands resting on the ground by Rocket's waist. Rocket moved her head and hips simultaneously, driving her tongue against Wonder Girl's pussy while she shoved her own into Bumblebee's face. Bumblebee lapped at her teammate in long, smooth strokes, occasionally pausing to draw 8's with her tongue against Rocket's clit. She sat heavily on Tommy's face, scarcely giving him room to move his own tongue against her flared cunt. And, bringing up the rear, Artemis eagerly slurped on Tommy's cock. Spit ran Tommy's balls and Artemis occasionally stopped sucking his dick to lick it up. She then deposited on the top of his cock and started the process all over again.

Tommy couldn't see this, of course; all he could see was black skin as Bumblebee grinded against his face. His nose partially covered, Tommy breathed harshly out of one nostril and kept his tongue moving as best he could. He suddenly felt his dick slap against his chest and he moved his hips, as if searching for the mouth that once housed his cock. Finally, he felt his cock pulled straight up into the air and then an altogether different sensation enveloped him.

Artemis had slipped his dick inside her pussy.

The lean heroine was tight and it took her multiple descents onto Tommy's prick before his head was fully taken inside Artemis. She and Tommy moaned in unison as she began to gingerly hop on his dick. Tommy's moan reverberated inside Bumblebee, causing her to moan, and from there it was sent up the line to Rocket and Wonder Girl. All of them were moaning now, becoming more and more passionate, all of them completely of one mind.

Artemis seemed to get a handle on Tommy's dick and she plunged herself down on it. Tommy's toes stretched out as he felt his dick enveloped. Artemis held herself there for a moment, her hand slapping Tommy's chest, and then she gently lifted herself up. Tommy followed her, lifting his hips to keep himself inside her as long as possible. Artemis moaned, her pitch getting higher and higher the longer Tommy kept himself deep within her. She finally pulled herself high off him and Tommy relaxed his hips. They soon clenched once more when Artemis once again lowered herself on his dick.

From above him, Tommy could hear someone moaning loudly as they seemingly approached orgasm. He couldn't tell who it was between Wonder Girl and Rocket (Bumblebee's body told him it wasn't her) but whoever it was suddenly erupted in an intense scream as the orgasm washed over her. The other girls all moaned loudly in turn, everyone redoubling their efforts in an effort to orgasm as well.

Tommy began to buck his hips faster as he heard the bedlam all around him. Artemis, too, began to bounce herself on Tommy's dick faster and faster and Tommy could hear her moaning loudly. Tommy moved his hands from Bumblebee's ass and found Artemis's hips; holding her in place, he began to fuck up into her pussy forcefully.

As Tommy moved his hands, he felt Bumblebee fall to the side and suddenly he could see. At first he thought something was wrong, but as he checked on her he could see that she was simply exhausted from pleasuring Rocket while holding herself above Tommy. Her thighs shook from exertion and she rolled onto her back, breathing laboriously.

Looking up and behind him, Tommy got a cockeyed view of Rocket's pink pussy and Wonder Girl grinding on the other heroine's face. Wonder Girl leaned forward (down? Tommy's point of reference was all screwed up) and began to eat out Rocket, the two 69'ing and moaning into each other.

Finally, Tommy looked above him and could see Artemis gripping his arms while he fucked up into her. She was still wearing her top and mask, the top pulled up to free her tits. Beads of sweat formed around Artemis's mask. Tommy re-focused and pumped into her with renewed verve, causing the heroine to look up into the sky and wail. Tommy could feel her pussy spasming around his dick and, knowing that she was close, stuck his dick deep inside her. He wasn't quite to the hilt but he was as deep as Artemis could take and the heroine began to cum almost immediately.

"Oh ffffffuuuuuuck!!!!!" Artemis screamed as she came. She again went high into the air, Tommy straining his hips to stay inside her, before finally she collapsed forward onto Tommy's chest. He continued drilling her, intensifying her orgasm and sending her into hysterics. Artemis slapped the heavy wood stage and yelled at it as she came. Mercifully, Artemis's orgasm subsided and she collapsed to the side of Tommy. His dick slipped out of her, covered in her juices.

Tommy turned himself over and, lifting himself up to his knees, crawled over to the intertwined duo of Rocket and Wonder Girl. The Amazonian looked up and, seeing Tommy's glistening dick coming towards her, lifted herself up and placed a hand on each of Rocket's thighs. Rocket spread her legs, her wet pussy almost pulsating, and Tommy quickly found himself between her legs. He tucked his cape behind him and grabbed his dick by its base.

Tommy slipped his dick in easily, Rocket already inflamed from a previous orgasm. Tommy began to rock himself inside her, his dick straining against the top of her pussy. Wonder Girl held herself up and began to rub Rocket's clit with her hand. Rocket responded immediately from the stimulation Tommy & Wonder Girl were giving her. Muffled moans emitted from underneath Wonder Girl.

Tommy, with his hands on Rocket's ankles as they spread out to each side, forced himself deeper inside the heroine. One either side of Wonder Girl's body Tommy could see the sides of Rocket's tits as they jiggled with every thrust of Tommy's dick. He began thrusting harder, seeing just how much he could make them move.

He pulled out for a mighty thrust and accidentally pulled out to far, his dick coming out and splattering a small amount of Rocket's pussy juice against her thighs. Before he could shove his dick back inside her Wonder Girl leaned forward and opened her mouth; Tommy redirected his dick higher and found Wonder Girl's warm mouth. He grabbed her head with one hand and quickly fucked her mouth with 4 or 5 hard shoves. As he pulled out, trails of spit followed him.

"Mmm, your pussy tastes so good," Wonder Girl said to Rocket, who moaned underneath her in response. Tommy found his way back into Rocket with a mighty thrust, causing the heroine's back to arch. Wonder Girl redoubled her efforts against Rocket's pussy, working her hand furiously on Rocket's clit.

Tommy gave Rocket's pussy a few hard thrusts and then quickly pulled out and stuck his dick once again in a surprised Wonder Girl's mouth. The heroine's eyes were wide but quickly got used to Tommy's dick as it penetrated deep in her mouth. Tommy pulled his cock out and stuck it inside Rocket again, then pulled out and stuck it back inside Wonder Girl's mouth. He alternated between pussy and mouth, pussy and mouth, each time plunging as deep as he could.

As Tommy did this, he glanced to the side and saw that Artemis and Bumblebee had both recovered and were now sitting close, facing each other, their legs both splayed out to the side. They were kissing, their tongues dancing with one another, and both of their hands were busily working each other's pussies. Bumblebee dipped her tongue down and began to suckle on Artemis's neck.

Tommy turned his attention back to Rocket and Wonder Girl as Wonder Girl was busily turning herself around. No longer sitting on Rocket's face, Wonder Girl was now straddling her. Rocket's mouth was sticky with Wonder Girl's juices and Wonder Girl dipped her head down to retrieve some of them with her tongue. Tommy now had two pussies staring at him and he struggled to pick which one he wanted first.

"She already had it," Wonder Girl suddenly said, making a rather astute point. Tommy directed his dick behind the Amazonian and placed his hands on her ass. He pushed forward, piercing Wonder Girl's achingly tight pussy. The heroine groaned harshly as Tommy invaded her. Rocket helped matters by lifting her head and sucking on one of Wonder Girl's tits.

Tommy didn't really give Wonder Girl any time to adjust herself; he began to fuck her roughly, his fingers dug into her ass as he thrust himself forth inside her. Wonder Girl was pushed forward with Tommy's thrust, a moan escaping her lips every time. Tommy lifted a hand and spanked Wonder Girl's wonderful ass, leaving a red mark. Rocket reached a hand up from underneath and did the same, smacking Wonder Girl's other cheek. The Amazonian moaned.

"Make her cum," Rocket demanded. Tommy was surprised for a moment; the exact same thing had just run through his mind. He tried his best to comply nevertheless, grabbing Wonder Girl by the hips and pounding her as hard as he could. Tommy felt a hand underneath him and realized Rocket had started massaging Wonder Girl's clit, returning the favor from earlier. Every once in a while Rocket brushed her hand against Tommy's balls and he tried his best not cum.

Reaching a hand out, Tommy grabbed Wonder Girl by her hair and pulled it backwards. Her head came with her, forcing her eyes up towards the ceiling. Rocket resumed playing with Wonder Girl's breasts while still rubbing her clit. Tommy's dick in her pussy, Rocket's hand and mouth on her pussy and tits, respectively, it was all too much. Wonder Girl began to yip and then, with a viciousness that startled Tommy, she began to cum.

Tommy almost remembered too late about the perils of being inside a superbeing when they're cumming; he pulled his dick out of Wonder Girl right as he felt her mighty muscles tightening. She screamed loud and fierce as her orgasm pulsed through her. At one point Wonder Girl slammed her fist in passion by Rocket's head, unintentionally putting a hole in the stage. Rocket looked at the hole, somewhat concerned, but she was trapped underneath Wonder Girl as she raged. Tellingly, though, Rocket's hand never stopped working Wonder Girl's clit.

Tommy hadn't even waited for Wonder Girl's orgasm to finish before he began looking for another hole to fuck. Behind him he heard Rocket coo, "Ooh, baby," as he walked towards Bumblebee and Artemis. Artemis was now lying on her back with Bumblebee straddling her. The markswoman's tongue flickered in and out of Bumblebee's pussy, making Bumblebee moan. Tommy, too, straddled Artemis, cozying up behind Bumblebee; he shoved her forward and placed his dick at the entrance to her pussy. Artemis's tongue touched the bottom of Tommy's shaft as Tommy began to push himself inside.

Both Tommy and Bumblebee muttered, "Oh God," at the same time. She was unbelievably tight and Tommy could feel her pussy straining around his big cock. Tommy placed his hand on Bumblebee's shoulder to hold her in place while he thrusted. Even with Tommy's cock covered in juices and Bumblebee's pussy dripping wet, Tommy still struggled to force himself halfway inside. Bumblebee looked behind her at Tommy, her eyes wide and her mouth hung slack. Tommy looked back into her eyes as he began to fuck her.

Bumblebee began to squeal as Tommy fucked her and Artemis ate her pussy, the heroine's pussy almost completely overwhelmed now. Her plight was only worsened when Rocket came over and, seeing the scene, promptly shoved her pussy in Bumblebee's mouth. Bumblebee's cries became muffled as she moaned into her teammate.

As all this was going on, there became a light splattering noise as drops of liquid splashed on the stage. It was at the edge of the stage, approximately 20 feet away, and the creamy white liquid showed easily against the hardwood. If any of the heroes had their wits about them, they might have looked up to see the source of the liquid. None of them did, and none of them heard their moans and screams.

The only person who noticed it was Wonder Girl, who was just recovering from her orgasm. She suddenly turned her head towards the noise and began to crawl robotically towards the white liquid. As she reached it, she leaned down and began to lick it off the stage.

Across the stage, Bumblebee was still the center of attention. Tommy had managed to shove himself about three-fourths of the way inside Bumblebee, while Artemis's tongue was still busily working her teammate's pussy. Standing over top of her, Rocket had a hand on the back of Bumblebee's head and was grinding her pussy against her helpless companion's mouth.

Bumblebee couldn't take it. With a high-pitched scream she began to cum, filling Artemis's mouth with her juices. Tommy stuck his dick inside Bumblebee and held it, savoring the feeling of Bumblebee's pussy twitching around his cock. Rocket freed Bumblebee's head and the sound of her screams was suddenly much louder.

"Oh shit," Tommy groaned. He suddenly realized that he hadn't felt like cumming at any point until just this moment, but suddenly the urge to cum was overwhelming. He pulled his dick out of Bumblebee and stood, stroking his cock. The 3 girls suddenly began to move: Rocket dropped down to her knees, Bumblebee (somewhat laboriously) spun herself around to face Tommy, and Artemis slipped out from between Bumblebee's legs and flipped to her knees. Even Wonder Girl reappeared, crawling around Tommy and sitting obediently on her knees. She casually wiped a bit of white stuff from her chin and slipped her finger into her mouth.

Tommy began to jerk his dick but it only took a few pumps before he felt his cum rushing from his balls. Starting with Wonder Girl on his left, Tommy groaned and began to shoot his seed on the faces of the four Young Justice members.

His first blast landed diagonally across Wonder Girl's face, starting at her cheek and running across her left eye. Tommy turned like a sprinkler, hitting Rocket next with a healthy dose of cum on her lips. Next was Bumblebee, the still exhausted heroine getting a surprisingly large blast that flew over her and landed in her hair. And finally there was Artemis, who had her mouth opened wide in anticipation. Tommy aimed as best he could and gave her a shot that ended up hitting her top lip. Artemis closed her mouth and licked her lips, savoring her gift.

Rocket reached out and grabbed Tommy's dick, bringing it towards her mouth and swallowing it. She jerked his dick quickly a few times with his head in her mouth and then released him. Wonder Girl grabbed him and copied her teammate, taking Tommy in her mouth.

As she did so, Rocket tilted Bumblebee's head back and dropped the cum deposit she had just received into her teammate's mouth. Bumblebee swallowed it readily to the chagrin of Artemis, who was hoping for some more cum of her own. Tommy pulled his dick out of Wonder Girl's mouth and helpfully fulfilled Artemis's wish by shoving his dick in her mouth. She greedily sucked out the rest of his cum, swallowing it as it ejected against the back of her mouth.

Wonder Girl leaned back and let the cum Tommy had given her fall out of her mouth. It ran down her chin and spilled onto her chest, sliding between her tits. Seeing this, Rocket leaned over and licked a long line between Wonder Girl's breasts. She scooped up the cum in her mouth and kissed Wonder Girl. Both girls swapped the cum before eventually swallowing what didn't fall onto their chins.

As Tommy's dick popped out of Artemis's mouth, he sighed happily. The girls all looked up at him with various amounts of his cum on their faces. It was Bumblebee who broke the silence.

"So, do we get into the Justice League?" She asked eagerly.

Tommy smiled. "Well, I think tha-"

Suddenly, Tommy saw a blur to his left and felt a great force smash against him. He was sent flying through the air, landing heavily against the wall not far from a still unconscious Fiddler.

"Wha... what...?" Tommy said. He was disoriented, not just from the impact but also because he felt like a veil had been lifted from his eyes. He looked around in a sudden panic, trying to figure out where the last half hour had gone. He looked down in surprise at his softening dick, wondering when he had cum. He looked up and saw the 4 Young Justice heroines looking at each other in confusion as well. Bumblebee touched the cum on her face and stared at it before suddenly becoming horrified when she realized what it was.

And, finally, Tommy looked in surprise at the being that had sent him flying across the stage: Wonder Woman. She was seething, her eyes almost burning red as she glared at Tommy. Behind her was the Justice League, all looking at Tommy with varying degrees of anger and confusion.