Let's Be Batman Pt. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Atom, Icon, Green Arrow," Wonder Woman said with barely held fury, "Get them out of here." There was a pause and then suddenly the mentor heroes worked quickly, ushering the Young Justice heroines off the stage while covering their naked bodies. They all moved obediently, still unsure of what had just happened; all except for Wonder Girl, who paused by her mentor's side.

"Wonder Woman, I... I don't..." The young heroine struggled to put what had happened into words.

"Leave," Wonder Woman said, never taking her eyes off Tommy.

"But I-"

"LEAVE," Wonder Woman said sharply, snapping her head towards Wonder Girl. The mentee slunk off stage towards a waiting Hawkgirl. Hawkgirl wrapped Wonder Girl in Martian Manhunter's cape. As she led the girl away, Hawkgirl turned back and shook her head angrily at Tommy.

"I told you Batman was a fiend," Aquaman said, breaking the heavy silence. Wonder Woman turned back at him and shot him a withering look, causing the hero to shrink. Wonder Woman turned and addressed Tommy.

"You're out," She said simply. Tommy tucked his dick back into his pants and struggled to stand.

"Out of what? What the Hell is going on?" He asked. He couldn't wrap his head around what was happening.

"All those in favor of removing Batman from the League?" Wonder Woman asked. Everyone behind her raised their hand. "All those opposed?" After a pause, Tommy raised his hand uncertainly.

"You're out," Wonder Woman repeated. "Someone grab The Fiddler and let's go."

The Flash volunteered, quickly stepping forward and yanking The Fiddler off his feet. As he did so, he looked furtively at Tommy and whispered.

"You're my hero," He said softly as he hoisted the villain over his shoulder. He walked back towards the rest of the League and they began to leave.

"Wait, what the... you can't kick me out of the Justice League! I'm Batman!" Tommy said. "Wonder Woman, please!"

The rest of the League was headed towards the door but Wonder Woman had paused at the edge of the stage with her back towards Tommy. Suddenly she turned and flew towards him faster than he could register. She grabbed him by the collar and shoved him against the wall, her fist cocked to strike.

"Don't!" She said fiercely. "Don't even bother. You're done. I don't know what Bruce saw in you and frankly I don't care. This little charade ends now."

Tommy's eyes were desperate. "Please, Wonder Woman, you have to believe me! I don't know what happened here but it wasn't me. I wouldn't do something like this."

"Like you wouldn't trick Hawkgirl and Vixen, or dose me with Ivy's poison, or fuck Fire & Ice, or screw Mary Marvel..."

Tommy blanched. "You knew about that?" He asked out of the side of his mouth. Wonder Woman nodded.

"Okay, maybe I've done those things," Tommy corrected, "But this specific thing, screwing these girls, I wouldn't do that! I must have been brainwashed or mind controlled or-"

Wonder Woman scowled. "Oh sure, you're completely innocent. Did you drug them, too? I wouldn't be surprised. You're a sick fuck."

Tommy seemed genuinely hurt. ""But I-" Tommy began to say.

"You know, for the slightest moment there I thought that maybe, just maybe, you weren't worthless," Wonder Woman said, ignoring Tommy's protestations. "I thought that maybe you had the slightest inclination towards doing the right thing. But you don't. You're not a superhero. You're not even a good person. And I'm done protecting you."

Wonder Woman released Tommy and he slunk to the stage floor. He watched Wonder Woman float away towards the exit.

***

Tommy stayed there for a while, trying to figure out just what had happened. He had brief memories of things, admittedly wonderful things, that had happened inside the theater but to him it felt like they had happened to someone else. Finally, he pulled himself off the floor and exited. As he did so, he noticed that his suit was covered in dried flecks of semen and what he assumed was pussy juice.

"You there?" A voice said through the comm. It was Barbara.

"Yeah, I'm here," He said. His tone was sad but Barbara didn't pick up on it.

"I've been doing some research and I've discovered something interesting. Batman and Superman underwent an apparently secret mission approximately 3 years ago that I was unaware of. I think they may have discovered this portal during this time. I want you to head to the Gotham City Library to grab an old book of mine."

"Okay," Tommy said. He looked down at his suit again. "I'll get on that. First, though, I need to make some repairs to my suit. It got.... damaged during the fight with The Fiddler. I'm going to head to the Batcave in the cliffs to repair it."

"Huh? What Batcave in the cliffs?" Barbara said confusedly.

"You know, the one near Arkham Asylum. The one with the secret entrance. The one with that big purple por..."

...

...

...

"Oh shit," Tommy muttered to himself.

"Batman," Barbara said.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Tommy said again. It all made so much sense now. Bruce Wayne would never leave a portal like that unattended.

"Batman," Barbara said again.

He would keep it somewhere safe, somewhere secure, where only he could get to it. Somewhere that no one else would know abou-

"TOMMY!" Barbara yelled, bringing him back to attention. "Are you telling me that there's a secret Batcave that has housed this portal the entire time and that you didn't tell me about it???"

"I... I mean, I thought you knew!" Tommy yelled back. "Why the fuck wouldn't you know about it? It's a Batcave, you're Batgirl, it makes sense! Oh fuck!" Tommy was reeling.

On the other line, Barbara began to calm. She was above all a professional. "Okay, it's fine," She said, forgetting their argument. "What's done is done. You need to get yourself to that Batcave right now. Secure the location and make sure no one has found it. I'll call the Justice League and have them meet you there."

"Well..." Tommy said. "They're not exactly in a, uh, helping mood right now."

"This is too important," Barbara said. "They'll help. You just get yourself to that cave and... hey, what are you doing here?"

Barbara was no longer talking to Tommy. She was talking to someone else in the Clocktower, someone new. Tommy wondered if it was Black Canary.

"Nevermind that, it's good that you're here," Barbara was saying. "We could use someone with your abilities. Wait... what are you doing? Oh God, no!"

"Barbara?" Tommy said, concerned.

"Get to the portal!" Barbara yelled and then suddenly there was static on the line. Off in the distance, Tommy heard the sound of an explosion. He used his grappling hook and jetted to the highest point nearby. He reached it just as he saw the fading flames of the explosion. They were coming from one of the highest points in Gotham, a tall, thin building that most of Gotham used as a landmark.

The clocktower.

"Oh no..." Tommy said softly. He took a few steps towards the tower, hoping that maybe Barbara had survived the blast, that maybe he could save her.

But then he stopped. Barbara was a professional and the last thing she had told Tommy was to get to the portal. Tommy needed to honor that request.

Tommy took a deep breath. He had no Justice League, no Barbara, no one at all. He was alone.

He jumped off the roof of the building and spread his cape, gliding off towards the secret Batcave.