Lexi, aka Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ava and Jennifer think you're sexy as hell, Daddy. They say it every time they come over and see you, in the kitchen cooking or bringing drinks out to us by the pool, showing off that good looking butt of yours."

"You think I have a good looking butt?" I said.

"I think your butt is perfect, Daddy," she said with a smile. "I think everything about you is perfect."

Her arms came up, resting on my shoulders as her wrists crossed behind my neck. I knew what she was doing as soon as she began leaning forward. I could have stopped her very easily. I could have pushed her back or turned my head so that my cheek faced her. I just didn't want to. I stood there, filled with anticipation as she brought her face toward mine. She hovered over my lips for a moment then she brushed her lips across my mouth. They were warm and soft with a faint taste of honey. She pulled away for a moment, as if she was waiting to see if I would do anything to stop her, then leaning back in and kissing me more fully. I put my hands on her hips as she leaned into me. Her lips parted after a moment and her tongue peeked out, brushing against my lips, seeking safe passage. I parted my lips and her tongue shot in, playing with my tongue and exploring my mouth.

I don't know how long we stood like that - a minute, two minutes or five minutes, before I finally pulled back and took a step away from her. She pitched forward a bit, but grabbed the railing and steadied herself.

"I think you are pretty perfect too, sweetheart," I said quietly.

Her sexy green eyes lit up as she realized there was no lecture forthcoming from me. She hopped down off the step and closed the gap between us.

"I liked that, Daddy," she said, looking into my eyes. "I liked it a lot. You're a very good kisser. I think you liked it too." The palm of her hand rested against the thick bulge in my jeans. I quickly grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand away.

"I think if we are going out to dinner," I said in a firm voice, "we should both go upstairs and take showers. I'll see you at the front door in thirty minutes."

Lexi looked disappointed for a moment before her smile returned. "Okay, Daddy," she said before skipping up the stairs. I watched her tight young ass shimmy as she hopped up the stairs and felt my erect cock throb a little harder.

Part of me wanted to go out to the garage, grab a hammer out of my tool box and smash my cock for letting that happen. The rest of me wanted to chase Lexi up the stairs, sweep her up into my arms and carry her into the extra large shower stall in the master bathroom. I stood, rooted to the same spot, until both urges died down and I was sure Lexi had gone into her bedroom, which was at the opposite end of the second floor from the master bedroom.

I rushed up to my bedroom, stripped down and turned on the shower, letting the stall fill with steam before stepping inside. The hot water felt good against my skin as I lathered up. I could still taste Lexi on my lips, though, and when I reached down, my cock was painfully hard. Lathering my shaft quickly turned to stroking, as I pictured Lexi walking into the shower, kneeling in front of me and looking up into my eyes as she devoured my throbbing member. It took only a minute until I climaxed, crying Lexi's name out as my knees buckled and thick streams of cum shot out of my cock. I finally leaned against the wall, gathering myself before rinsing off one last time and stepping out of the shower.

I put on a gray blazer with black slacks and a charcoal shirt, leaving the neck open. I waited fifteen minutes at the bottom of the stairs, restraining myself from yelling up after Lexi until she finally descended. She looked stunning. She was wearing a strapless silk lavender dress that showed off her arms and shoulders with just a hint of cleavage. The dress hugged her as it slithered down her body, showing off her hips and ass before coming down to just above her knees, with a pretty high slit in the left leg. Around her neck she wore an amethyst pendant I bought her for her sixteenth birthday along with dangling silver earrings. She wore chocolate brown eye shadow and pink lip gloss. She had bangs reaching down her forehead and cobalt blue, open-toed stiletto heels.

"I guess I meet with your approval," she said with a laugh when she reached the bottom of the stairs. She did a slow three-sixty, pausing to show off her tight, round ass.

"Lexi, you look breathtaking," I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned in close and pressed her lips on mine, only for a moment. She had a cardigan sweater that matched the color of her dress and I slipped it on her. She giggled with delight when I told her she could drive us to the restaurant in her convertible. As we drove, I watched the wind ruffling her copper hair as the full moon rose in the early evening sky, turning over in my mind the realization that somewhere along the way I had unknowingly fallen in love.

Gianelli's had been open for about a year in an upscale little shopping district about twenty miles away from our house; ironically, it was located only a quarter mile from Marilyn's office. It was a pleasant summer evening and there were plenty of couples and families on the street. I held Lexi's hand as we walked across the street from the parking lot to the restaurant.

"Thank you coming out with me tonight, Daddy," she said, smiling at me as we approached the restaurant.

"Sweetheart," I responded, "there is no place on earth I would rather be right now."

Gianelli's was located in the bottom two stories of a renovated office building in the middle of a shopping plaza. The bottom floor was wide, with about forty dark wooden tables, with a half dozen booths along the cream colored walls and a red and gold carpet. To the left of the entrance was a winding staircase that led upstairs to a smaller, more intimate dining room. The maitre d' seated us in a booth at the rear of the room. There was a round table with a long cloth that matched the shade of the walls covering it. The waiter pulled the table out so Lexi could sit down, and I noticed him check her out as she sat. I made a mental note to reduce his eventual tip by ten per cent.

"I feel so grown up," Lexi said after our menus were delivered. "Are we going to have wine with dinner?"

"I don't think so, sweetheart," I said. "You're under twenty-one and you're driving, so I think we'll stick with mineral water."

"Oh, poo," she said, pouting for a moment before giggling. "It was worth a try."

"I don't think I remember seeing that dress before, Lexi," I said. "Is it new?"

"I was at an after Christmas sale with Jennifer and Ava, Daddy. I saw it and immediately thought of you."

"You thought of me? Really?"

"I pictured us, just like this," she said as the waiter poured two glasses of mineral water, "dressed up all fine, you in a suit and me in this dress. You do like it, don't you, Dad?"

"I loved it the moment I saw it, baby," I said, "but now that you tell me you got it on sale, it must be the greatest dress in history."

"Daddy, stop!" Lexi laughed. She moved around in the booth, close to me and rested her hand on my thigh. I stiffened a little as she touched me; I felt my penis quickly become erect.

"Honey, we have to be careful," I whispered in her ear as she massaged my thigh. "People we know could easily be here tonight."

"All they'll see is a father and daughter enjoying a special meal together," she said, sliding her hand up my thigh and squeezing. "What's wrong, Daddy? Am I making you nervous?" Her hand slid up all the way and wrapped around my erection, almost making me jump out of my seat.

"Relax, Daddy," Lexi whispered. "The table cloths are so long no one can see my hand massaging your big, thick erect penis. Mmmmm, it's so big and thick. I heard people say Mom was lucky when she married you, but now I know just how lucky."

"Lexi, behave yourself," I hissed, grabbing her wrist and pulling her hand off my shaft. She quickly freed herself, though, grabbing my hand and pushing it down into her lap.

"They also can't see how high the slit in my skirt is," she whispered. "They couldn't see if someone was to slip his hand under my skirt," she said as she directed my my hand inside the high slit in her skirt. "There's no way for them to see if he moved his hand between my legs and started touching me. Touch me, Daddy," she whispered. "Touch me."

She moved my hand between her thighs. We both shuddered as my fingers brushed against the slick outer folds of her pussy, unprotected by any form of underwear.

"You bad girl," I said softly as I brushed my fingers up and down over her outer lips.

"The only problem with this dress," Lexi whispered as I stroked her labia, "is the panty line. No matter what I tried, it was always visible. The only solution was to go commando. Doesn't that feel nice, Daddy?"

"Oh yes," I moaned softly as my fingers slid up and down along the slick, warm ridges of Lexi's labia majora. She kept her hand on my wrist as I caressed her sex, cooing softly in my ear and spreading her legs wider. I was about to push my fingers between the lips when our waiter arrived to take our orders, snapping us back to reality. We slid apart and joked with the waiter as we ordered. Lexi smirked at me as he walked away.

"What a party pooper," she giggled. "Just a minute more and I would have had a lovely appetizer, all creamy and tangy, perfect for licking off your fingers. Wouldn't that feel nice, Dad, having your fingers all the way up inside my tight, hot, wet little pussy?"

She slid back closer to me as she seduced me with her voice, and I could feel her hand traveling up my thigh. I didn't resist as her hand pushed between my thighs and pressed her palm against my crotch. I felt my cock rise painfully as the heel of her hand pressed into my crotch. She pressed down on my shaft for a few seconds then she released me, torturing me under the table as we appeared to the rest of the restaurant to be chatting amiably while waiting for our food. Her hand closed around the shaft and began a slow stroking motion.

"Do you like how that feels, Daddy?" she asked breathily, looking directly into my eyes. "Do you like the feeling of me massaging your big, strong penis with my delicate hand?"

"Yes, God help me, it feels so good," I groaned quietly, gripping the edge of the leather seat and shifting uncomfortably. My blood felt super-heated and I was watching her through a haze of lust that made me afraid I might drag her on top of the table and attack her at any moment.

Fortunately, the waiter arrived with our first course. Lexi removed her hand from my cock and slid away as I adjusted myself so I could eat comfortably. Finally we managed to simply talk to each other as a father and daughter instead of whatever else we were in danger of becoming. I told her about my new project, an office building about a half mile away from the restaurant. Lexi asked a dozen astute questions about plans and materials and I felt delighted that she was genuinely interested in the details of my work. I grilled her about school, the prospects for her soccer team and, of course, college.

"You haven't really narrowed down the choices at all?" I asked as the waiter brought my lamb chops, spinach and mashed potatoes.

"Washington and Duke are both very good schools, Daddy," she said as the waiter served her ratatouille. She'd started eating vegetarian when she turned fifteen. "I'm just not sure I want to go to such a big school, or so far away from home. Walton College is an excellent school, with an enrollment of only four thousand."

"It's only a little over two hundred miles away from here," I said. "You're sure you don't want to get a little further away?"

"Why should I?" she asked. "I love it here; I always have. My friends are here, everything I grew up with is here. Plus, you're here," she said with a mischievous grin. "Why would I want to give you up so easily?"

I smiled at her, my heart full of love and pride for the beautiful young woman sitting across from me. There was a jumble of emotions roiling inside me. Alongside the love and pride was a strong undercurrent of desire I could no longer deny or ignore. Lexi was clearly not disguising her feeling for me and I was having trouble restraining myself with her. The truth, I had to admit to myself, was that I wanted to pounce on her and claim her there in the middle of the crowded restaurant.

"Penny for your thoughts, Daddy," Lexi said, snapping me back to the moment. "Or were you thinking bad things, things an innocent girl like me shouldn't be hearing?" she said with a smirk.

"I could get arrested for some of the thoughts I'm having now, sweetheart," I said after our waiter cleared away our entrees.

"Ooooh, then I definitely want to hear those thoughts," Lexi said. "Maybe you can tell me all your dirty thoughts while I drive us home. We'll see if I can keep the car on the road or if you make me too wet and tingly and we have to stop and do something about it."

"I don't know, baby," I said, chuckling. "I can get pretty -" I stopped in mid-sentence as something over Lexi's shoulder caught my eye. We were seated in a booth near the back, about forty or fifty feet away from the entrance, but with a clear view of people arriving and departing. As I was speaking, I watched Marilyn enter the restaurant, wearing a low-cut green dress with high-heeled blue pumps. Walking in close behind her was a tall, handsome man with blond hair that was graying a bit at the temples. Phillip Black was an associate at Marilyn's real estate firm. He'd been working there for about two years. Phil and his wife Cathy came over to our house regularly for parties and dinners. Phil went to the University of North Carolina while I attended Duke. We made bets every year as to whose college basketball team would have the better record and get farther in the NCAA tournament. I watched Phil walking into the restaurant behind my wife, with his hand on her lower back, dangerously close to her ass.

The maitre d' greeted Marilyn with a warm embrace and a kiss on each cheek, suggesting that she was a frequent guest. The warm handshake Phil received made me think he'd shared at least some of those visits with Marilyn. The maitre d' took Marilyn's arm and led them to the staircase that led to the upstairs room.

"Hello, Dad? Earth to Dad?" Lexi snapped her fingers in front of my face. "What's so fascinating over there? She turned before I could say anything. I saw her head freeze in place as she saw her mother and Phil Black headed up the stairs.

"What's Mom doing here?" Lexi asked. "You said she was going to be working tonight."

"That's what she told me," I said. "Her office isn't very far away from here. I am sure she's probably used this restaurant for business lunches and dinners before. They may have just decided to have dinner here after they finished up."

Of course, that didn't explain what Phil's hand was doing resting on Marilyn's ass as they walked upstairs. I didn't want to be thinking what I was thinking, but it was hard to keep myself from going there. I had a lot of painful memories of my father's infidelities and my parents' eventual divorce.

"What are you going to do, Daddy?"

"I believe the restrooms are upstairs," I said as I left my credit card on the table with the bill. "No reason I shouldn't visit the men's room before we go."

As I stood up, Lexi started sliding out of the booth. I froze her with a finger in the air.

"Stay here," I said sharply, in my best "I mean it" voice. "I'll be back in five minutes." She looked at me crossly but kept to her seat.

I walked across the floor toward the stairs. The maitre d' smiled graciously and nodded his head, assuming that I was heading to the men's room. I climbed the stairs slowly, a hard knot in my stomach. The top floor was a smaller, more intimate space. The walls were painted a deep blue, with large, round, dark lamp shades hanging down from the ceiling, emitting a low light. There were six or eight round pillars stretching from the floor to the ceiling. A fast count told me there were ten tables in the room, all for two persons, and two booths on each side of the room, like downstairs.

I smiled at a waiter who passed me on his way downstairs. I scanned the floor. There were three couples sitting at tables, but none of them were Marilyn and Phil. I moved forward slowly, the queasy feeling in my stomach growing. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Marilyn's auburn hair. She and Phil were sitting in one of the booths on the left side of the room. Marilyn was facing me, but hadn't seen me, as her gaze was fixed on Phil, whose back was to me. I suddenly realized I was totally exposed; all Marilyn had to do was turn her head and she'd see me. As quickly as I could without drawing attention to myself, I slipped behind a nearby pillar.

Holding my breath, I slid around the pillar, peeking around to where I could best watch them. They were sitting close together on the leather banquette. Phil was holding Marilyn's hands, running one of his thumbs over her slender fingers. She leaned in close and her head became obscured as they began kissing. I grimaced as I watched them.

"Dad!" came a furtive whisper me from behind me.

I gasped and turned, pressing my back against the pillar. Lexi was standing there with a concerned look on her face.

"I told you to stay downstairs!" I whispered harshly, but she pushed past me, slipping around the pillar. She stopped short as she saw the scene in the booth. I pulled her back after a second and held her tightly against me. I looked around and saw a couple at one of the tables eyeing us curiously.

"We have to go now," I whispered, pulling Lexi along with me. "We have to go."

"What about Mom?" Lexi whispered as I pulled her toward the stairs. "Are we just going to leave her here?"

"We're not going to make a scene in a crowded restaurant," I said, moving quickly down the stairs, my hand gripping Lexi's upper arm tightly. My head was a jumble of confused thoughts. When we reached the table, I sat down with my head hanging down, breathing in and out slowly.

"Dad, are you OK?" Lexi finally asked. "Daddy, you're scaring me."

"Just give me a minute, Lexi." I took a deep breath and reached for the check. I signed the credit card slip, took my copy and left the booth. I took Lexi's hand and we walked toward the exit quickly. I stopped for a second as the maitre d' thanked us effusively expressed hope that we would return soon.

"Fat chance," I thought to myself as we walked into the parking lot. The air had cooled and I felt an extra chill in my bones as we walked to the car.

"Daddy, Lexi asked in a plaintive voice as we got into the car, "what are you going to do?"

"I have no idea right now, sweetheart," I sighed as I buckled my seatbelt and sank into the leather seat. "I haven't had a chance to digest what we just saw. Please just drive us home."

I looked over at Lexi. Her hand was on the ignition key but she hadn't turned it. She was looking out into the night sky with a strange look on her face.

"Lexi, are you all right?"

She stared at me for a few seconds then she started the engine. She chose to remain silent on the drive home, for which I was grateful. My mind was too full of thoughts and emotions to sustain a conversation. Part of me was angry and hurt. I wanted to scream my head off, then drive back to the restaurant and kick Phil's ass.

As angry as I was, I quickly remembered that just minutes before Marilyn and Phil showed up at the restaurant, I was engaged in foreplay in the middle of the restaurant with my step-daughter, and anticipating that the evening might end with Lexi and me in bed together. That disqualified me from entering a stone-throwing contest. I looked over at Lexi. The wind was rustling through her cap of copper hair. In the moonlight, I could see her eyes were glassy with tears. She might have been imagining a dozen nightmarish scenarios, but I didn't really have the words to comfort her.