Lexi, aka Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy? Where are you going, Daddy?" Alexa yelled as I walked into the master bathroom. Reaching into the closet, I pulled out two thick, dark blue towels and carried them back into the bedroom.

"I figured it would be easier to throw two towels into the laundry than to explain to your mother why the brand new sheets she put on the bed three days ago suddenly had to be cleaned."

"You think of everything, Daddy," Alexa giggled as she slid over on the mattress, giving me room to lay the king-sized towels next each other over the sheets. I overlapped them, hoping to avoid any fluids dribbling down on to the sheets. Alexa got up on her knees as I climbed back on the bed. We met in the middle, wrapping our arms around each other and devouring each others' mouths. My hands slid down, cupping her ass as our bodies ground together. She reached down and grabbed my cock, squeezing and stroking it, her hand gliding easily along the lubricated shaft.

"Now, Daddy," she panted, breaking our kiss and throwing herself down on top of the towels. "I need you now. Please make me your woman now!"

Whatever passed for reason in my mind had long since fallen away. The fire inside me was raging out of control and my only hope of quenching it was to seek release inside Alexa's hungry loins. She spread her legs before me, her glistening pink labia pouting at me. I couldn't restrain myself, ducking down to kiss her juicy peach and suck up the sweet nectar.

"Oh God, stop torturing me Daddy!" Alexa cried out as my tongue slid between her folds and devoured her slit. "Give me that thick fucking cock I've been dreaming about! Give it to me now!"

Slowly, I rose up until I loomed over her, staring down into her pleading eyes. Gripping my shaft, I dragged it slowly from the bottom of her slit to the top, making her gasp as I tickled her clit with the head. Sliding it back down, I pushed forward, spreading her outer lips and pressing up against the opening.

"Oh, fuck, "she grunted, squirming underneath me. "I . . . can't . . . it's not . . . going in!"

"Take a deep breath, sweetheart," I whispered, as she struggled. "Look at me, take a deep breath . . . hold it . . . and let it out now!"

Alexa relaxed as she exhaled and the cock head slipped inside her, making her yelp . I held it there for minute, determined to cause her as little pain as I possibly could. When I saw her relaxed again, I started pushing forward. I pushed in an inch, then held it while her pussy stretched to accommodate my girth, then I pulled back and pushed in deeper. Her moans started out as a low rumble, growing louder and more forceful as I pressed deeper inside her.

Finally, when I was a little more than halfway in, I felt the head pushing up against her hymen, the final intimate barrier between us. I held myself there, her tight pussy contracting and relaxing around my shaft, sending tremors shooting up my spine. I leaned close and whispered in her ear.

"Baby, it's all right to stop now. I understand if you -"

"Now!" she screamed, wrapping her legs around my thighs and pushing at me. "Now! Now! Now!"

I covered her mouth with mine, forcefully plunging my tongue insider her mouth as I pulled back and thrust forward. I could feel my penis tear through the virgin barrier. Alexa screamed into my mouth, her cries reverberating through my head as my cock slid all the way inside her sex. I kept my mouth clamped down over hers, possessing her until her vaginal muscles relaxed and her screams died down to mere whimpers.

I released her mouth when I felt her pussy start contracting and relaxing around my cock again. I watched her face, her eyes shut tight, her mouth a thin line. I pulled back and thrust forward again. She pushed back at me in response. I did it again, a little harder this time, and she met my thrust again. Her eyes fluttered open. There was a difference in them now, a new confidence.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she grunted as she bucked her hips at me. "Fuck my tight, wet pussy with your great big dick!"

I reared back and slammed my cock into her, making her cry out. I pinned her arms to the mattress and started hammering my cock into her. Alexa was the first virgin I'd ever deflowered and the heavenly feeling of her pulsing, dripping sex wrapped around my member was the most exhilarating high I'd ever felt. She kept thrusting with me, squeezing my cock each time I buried myself in her. Each time I filled her, I ground my public bone against her clit, making her moan and whimper louder with each thrust.

My blood was boiling and I could already feel an explosive climax building. I leaned and kissed Alexa savagely, biting her lower lip as our mouths crushed together. Her arms slid around my neck, pinning me there, kissing for what felt like an eternity. Finally, I broke free.

"Baby," I panted as I slammed into her yet again. "I'm almost there. Do you need me to . . . pull out?"

"Come inside me, Daddy," she whimpered. "I'm totally safe. I haven't . . . mmmmmm, fuck . . . I haven't missed a day since you got me on the pill. I want all your thick, hot cum inside my pussy, Daddy! Give it to me!"

"Oh God, baby, here it comes!"

Her orgasm took her just a few seconds after my cock started spewing hot semen inside her. Her pussy gripped my shaft, squeezing and massaging it, coaxing every drop of cum it could get out of me until, utterly spent, I collapsed on top of her, burying my face in a pillow. I felt her soft hands caressing my back as we recovered. After a few hazy seconds, I found her lips and kissed her, long and hard.

"Sweetheart," I whispered when I broke the kiss, "are you all right?"

"All right?" She had a distant, glassy look in her eyes. "I'm not all right, Daddy. I'm so much more than all right. Right now, I feel perfect."

Our lips met again in ideal union of love and desire, expressed in the passion of our kiss. I'm not sure how long we lay like that, but when our lips finally parted, I wished it had lasted a few seconds longer. I rolled off Alexa and she rolled onto her side, facing me. I could see streaks of drying blood and semen on her inner thighs. Some pang of conscience was probably grumbling inside me, but I wasn't listening. I was soaring, flying higher than I ever had. I was besotted, head over heels in love and I wasn't going to think about the consequences until I was forced to.

"Penny for your thoughts, Daddy," Alexa said with a soft smile.

"I can't believe how incredibly happy I am right now," I said, making her smile grow broader. "I thought I was happy this morning, but compared to how I feel right now, that guy this morning was an idiot."

She laughed, then she reached out and caressed my cheek as I nuzzled her hand.

"I'm so happy, Daddy," she said. "I was so worried that this would never happen. Then I was worried that if it did happen, you'd immediately regret it and turn away from me."

"Listen up, young lady," I said, sitting up with my back against the head board and Alexa straddling my legs. "I will not ever, ever turn away from you. I love you beyond anything I can imagine."

She moved forward, taking my face in her soft hands. Hot, wet kisses rained down all over my face as my hands moved to her hips. Our mouths fused and she pushed her tongue inside my mouth. She rubbed her body against me, her full, firm tits pressing into my chest. My cock twitched as her pussy rubbed against it. I couldn't believe that I could recover that quickly anymore, but Alexa seemed to be having a magical effect on me.

Bowing my head, I took one of her breasts in my mouth, grabbing the nipple between my teeth and biting hard. Her back arched and she squealed as I sucked her tits. Her pelvis began grinding into my rapidly recovering penis. Her finger bunched in my hair, gripping my head tightly. She fed me her delicious bosom and I suckled greedily. Then I felt one of her hands wrapping around my newly engorged shaft and running up and down my length.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Daddy, you're already hard again," she cooed as she massaged my member with rapid strokes. "That is so fucking hot."

"It's all you, sweetheart," I said before I kissed her again. "You're like magic. I feel like if you wanted me to, I could go all night!"

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out. "I want to fuck you all night long, Daddy! I want you to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me until I can't walk anymore!"

She leaned into me and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy, then quickly pushed down, impaling herself on me, taking me in completely in one motion. She screamed as I filled her and pressed her breasts to my face, smothering me with her bosom. I felt the head pressing into her cervix. Her hot, wet sheath spasmed, tightening and releasing around my shaft. After a minute, she began moving, rocking her hips back and forth, squeezing my cock hard.

I reached down and filled my hands with her firm ass cheeks, squeezing them tight as Alexa ground herself against me. She moaned her approval as she kissed me roughly, pushing her tongue inside my mouth. I could already feel the boiling sensation in my loins. I knew my orgasm was not far off.

"Alexa, baby," I grunted when she pulled her mouth away, "you're going to make me come again, sweetheart."

She looked at me as she worked my cock, but she didn't slow down. Her hair was wildly mussed, her face was practically glowing with perspiration. Her green eyes were lit with a look of focused intensity. She brought herself to rest, keeping my cock snug inside her sex.

"Give me your hand," she said hoarsely.

"What?"

"Give me your hand Daddy! Your right hand! Now!"

I was a little stunned by her forcefulness. She had completely taken control of me. I lifted my hand; she grabbed it and shoved my index and middle fingers in her mouth. She sucked on my fingers, sliding them in and out of her mouth as though she was sucking a cock. She started gently rocking again as she coated my fingers with saliva. She pulled my fingers out of her mouth, held them up and smiled at me.

"Fuck my ass," she said.

"What?"

"Fuck my ass, Daddy. Stick your fingers in my asshole. Jennifer and Ava do it all the time when they eat me and it makes me come like a maniac. Please, fuck my ass Daddy!"

She pushed my hand back down to her ass and I quickly found her puckered hole. She started rocking harder as I pressed my middle finger to the tight rear passage. Quickly, I felt the hole start to relax, allowing the tip of my finger to enter. Alexa purred as my finger began invading her.

"Yes, Daddy," she groaned as my finger slid in to the second knuckle. "I love that so much! Put it in all the way!"

I buried my middle finger in her ass and she started slamming her pelvis into me. I immediately pushed my index finger to join the other in her rectum. She kissed me hard as the index finger easily slid inside her ass. I started thrusting my fingers in and out of her butt as she kept slamming her pussy down on my cock. The erotic sensations were overwhelming. I felt her tight, young pussy strangling my cock as my fingers stretched her asshole. I tasted the sweat from her skin on my tongue and smelled the scent of jasmine from her body lotion. I listened to the stream of filthy language issuing from her sweet lips and I watched her face, contorted with pleasure. I was astounded by my love for her.

"Oh, fuck, Alexa," I cried as she slammed into me again. "I'm going to come baby!"

"Do it Daddy!" she yelled as I buried my fingers inside her rectum. "Shoot all your hot cum up inside me! Give it to me now!"

With a feral roar, I thrust my hips, exploding and spraying semen, coating the walls of her vagina. As my cock erupted, Alexa dug her fingernails into my shoulder and howled as she got rocked by her own orgasm. We rocked in that position, fused in body and spirit., until Alexa collapsed into me, her head falling to my shoulder as she slumped against me. I slid my fingers out of her ass and bundled her in my arms, laying her down on the mattress. I put a pillow under her head and kissed her lips softly.

"Hold me, Daddy," she whispered.

"Of course, my love," I said. She huddled against me as my arms slid around her body. I was utterly drained but I still felt exhilarated, like every nerve ending was crackling and alive. I cradled the remarkable young woman in my arms as she purred and stroke the matted hair in my chest.

"Let's get up, sweetheart," I said after a few minutes, sliding my body from underneath her.

"What?" she murmured. "No, Daddy, I feel so good. I just want to lie here with you."

"I know, baby," I said with a smile as I tugged on her arm. "We need to get cleaned up before we fall asleep."

"Are we going to take a shower?" Her lips curled into a sexy smile, looking like she anticipated being able to go again. I chuckled to myself.

"I thought we'd go down to your bathroom, sweetheart." I said as she climbed out of bed and hugged me. "That tub is big enough for the both of us. I thought we'd draw a nice hot bath, maybe a bubble bath."

She smiled and kissed my lips as I took her hand. We walked down the hallway, completely naked and totally in love, until we reached her bathroom. I hesitated in front of the door.

"What's wrong, Daddy?"

"Um, well," I stammered. "I mean, if you want to . . . take care of any . . . you know, business before we run the bath, you could go ahead."

Her eyes lit up as she erupted in high-pitched giggles. "Oh, Daddy," she said when she recovered her breath, "you just fucked the shit out of me, not once but twice and you finger fucked my asshole, too. Do you think I'm going to be embarrassed because you watch me pee?"

We stood there laughing at my absurdity for a minute, then we entered the bathroom. The floor and bottom half of the walls were white and blue tile, while the top half of the walls and the ceiling were pale yellow. An extra large, claw-footed bathtub with brass fixtures stood on the right side of the room, across from the toilet and sink. Alexa smiled at me and walked over to the toilet, making a great show of lifting the cover and sitting down as I filled the tub with hot water, adding a honeysuckle scented bubble bath. I could hear Alexa peeing, even as the tub filled with water. It was a bizarre sensation. I couldn't remember the last time Marilyn or I had used the toilet while in the other's presence.

"Daddy?" Alexa said. "I can't be the only one of us needing to go after all that activity." There was a naughty smile on her face and she crooked a finger at me, beckoning me to join her at the toilet. I did, in fact, have a raging need to go, but I felt oddly embarrassed about doing it in front of Alexa. Never the less, I walked over to the toilet. She was standing beside it, not yet having flushed after using it.

"Why waste water with two flushes?" she said, smiling as I stepped up to the bowl. Alexa lifted the seat, reached down and grasped my penis, lifting it and pointing it at the bowl.

"Alexa," I said as my cheeks flushed red, "I can handle this myself." She smacked my hand away from my shaft.

"I know that, silly," she said, "but I want to feel as close to you as I can tonight and it doesn't get much closer than this. Now, relax and let it go, Daddy."

That was easier said than done. We stood there for nearly a minute, Alexa with her soft hand around my firm shaft, me with my toes wiggling nervously against the tile floor and a backed up feeling in my bladder. I looked everywhere I could except at Alexa's face.

"What's the matter, Daddy, can't you relax?" she whispered in my ear. "Let me see if this helps." Keeping hold of my penis, she turned my face toward hers with her other hand and gently pressed her lips against mine. After the desperation and urgency I felt in her kisses all night, the soft warmth and easy comfort of her lips now was intoxicating. Her tongue slipped between my lips easily as I sank into the sweetness of her kiss. My arm slid around her waist and we stood there, lost in each other, until the sound of my piss stream hitting the toilet shook us back to reality.

"Didn't even miss the bowl," Alexa said, giggling as I released my bladder. I maintained a steady stream for close to thirty seconds before my bladder was finally drained. "You really had to go, didn't you, Daddy?" she said as she shook the last drops of urine out of me. "I guess we're lucky you didn't wet the bed."

I smacked her tight ass, making her yelp loudly and laugh as we turned to the tub, which was about to spill over the edge. I dove forward, shutting off the faucet as a few bubbles dripped over the side. We laughed as I drained the tub a few inches. Alexa smiled as I stepped into the tub, wincing a bit from the heat of the water. She took my hand and carefully stepped in after me. She also recoiled at the heat of the water but I held her close, wrapping my arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck and shoulders until she relaxed.

"Mmmmm, Daddy," she said as I picked up a large orange sponge, soaking it and wringing out the hot soapy water over her body, starting with her shoulders. I watched the bubbly water cascade down her luscious body. Soap bubbles rested on the tops of her breasts and clung to her firm nipples. I went down to my knees, soaking her belly and her legs with hot water. She spread her legs at my urging and I gently bathed the insides of her thighs, cleaning away the dried virgin blood and semen. Alexa purred as I gently rubbed the sponge against her labia. "Oh, Daddy," she cooed, "if you do that for much longer, I'm going to come again right here and now."

I chuckled and got her to turn around so I could wash her back. I dragged the sponge up and down her legs, making little bubbly waterfalls against her soft skin. Then I washed her ass cheeks, which she flexed for me, making me laugh. I spread her cheeks and slid the sponge along the crevice, pausing to massage her puckered rear hole.

"I can't believe you were fingering me back there just a half hour ago," she said as I sponged her butt hole.

"It kind of took me by surprise too, sweetheart," I said before I rose, draining the sponge down her back. "I have to wonder," I said as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against me, "how long you and Jennifer and Ava have been having sex behind my back?"

"In a minute, Daddy," she said, turning around and taking the sponge from me. "Right now, it's your turn." She knelt down and filled the sponge with soapy water. She stood back up, wringing the sponge over my chest. Soapy bubbles clung to the hair on my chest. The heat of the water felt delightful against my skin and the honeysuckle scent was pleasant. By far, the best sensation was the beautiful young woman gently bathing me, kneeling down and running the sponge over my stomach and thighs. Finally, she grasped my penis and lovingly rubbed the sponge over it. I sighed as she caressed my balls, soaking them before she started gently stroking me, sliding her soapy hand from the base of the shaft to the bulbous head.

"Baby," I whispered as she quickly brought me back to fully erect.

"Shhhhh," she said as she kept stroking me. She dropped the sponge and grasped the shaft with both hands, rubbing the head across her lips for a few seconds before opening her mouth and sliding the head inside.

My knees buckled as my erect cock began throbbing wildly inside Alexa's mouth. I reached out and pressed my hand to the wall to steady myself as Alexa began to slowly swallow my cock. She worked it patiently, sliding it in a little deeper then pulling it and stroking me before sliding it back in even further. Her tongue rubbed along the underside of my prick as she swallowed it. The veins in the shaft were throbbing like nobody's business.

"Daddy," Alexa said after pulling me out again, "I've dreamed about this so many times. I have lain awake so many nights playing with myself, dreaming about you coming into my room and feeding me this delicious sausage."