Lexi, aka Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, baby," I groaned as she tickled the head with her tongue. "I've dreamed about it too, so many times. I jerked off in the shower tonight, before we went to dinner, wishing you would come into the shower and take me into your sweet mouth."

"Oh God, Daddy," she said as she looked up at me and continued stroking me. "I wanted to do that so much. I wanted to just walk in there, push you back against the wall and swallow you and suck on you until you emptied yourself into my belly. Would you have stopped me, Daddy?"

"I don't think I could have, sweetheart," I said, my legs shaking. "I wanted you so much by then, you probably could have asked me for anything and I would have given it to you."

"I know what I want now, Daddy," she said as she cradled my balls in her palm. "I want to drink a big load of your hot cream. I want a big belly full of your sperm to match the two loads that already filled my pussy. Daddy, I'm so close."

I looked down at her wrist in the water, moving furtively as she strummed her clit while she sucked me in deep. I watched her pleasuring me and herself at the same time. It felt like my heart was going to burst through my chest, I was so full of love for Alexa. I thought there wasn't anything she could ask for in that moment I wouldn't give her, or do for her.

"Oh my God, baby," I groaned. "You're going to make me come again!"

She pulled my cock almost completely out of her mouth and pointed the head at her tongue. I exploded, shooting stream after stream of semen into her open mouth. As I filled her mouth, Alexa pointed my cock at her chest and coaxed the last few drops of cum out on to her tits. Looking up at me, she closed her mouth and made a big show of swallowing my load. As she swallowed, I felt her hand dig into my leg, making me wince. I could see her wrist moving rapidly in the water. After a few more seconds, she threw her head back, howling as she drove herself over the peak, finally slumping against my leg.

I quickly sank to my knees and embraced her. The water, though no longer hot, was still comfortable, so I gently turned Alexa around and I sat down with my back against the far side of the tub and Alexa resting against my chest, sitting between my legs. I nestled one arm under her breasts and stroked her hair with the other.

"Mmmmmm, this feels wonderful," she purred as she snuggled against me, "but are you comfortable, Daddy?"

"I bought this extra wide tub when we remodeled the bathroom, sweetheart," I said as I took one of her breasts in my palm and caressed it. "I swear I didn't have this purpose in mind when I bought it, but I do feel like a genius right now."

She giggled and turned enough so she could kiss my neck. "I don't want this night to ever end," she said. "I want to stay like this forever."

"I do too, baby," I said, "but some things are not within our control. The sun will come up again in a few hours."

"What are we going to do, Daddy?" she asked, her head resting against my chest. "How are we supposed to face Mom after tonight, seeing what she's doing to you?"

"To us, baby," I said, "and I'm not really sure. Things can't help but change between your mom and me now."

"Not if we don't say anything," she said.

"What?"

"We could not confront her with what we know, not the emails or what we saw tonight," she said, sitting up in the water. "We could just ignore it, she'll go on happily with her affair and since she's gone all the time, either working or screwing Mr. Black, we'll be free to be together, as often as we want."

"That's a simple and elegant solution, sweetheart," I said. "It has one major flaw, though. Even taking us and what we've done out of the equation, there is still one innocent party here."

"Mrs. Black," Alexa said with a sigh.

"Yes," I said. "I understand why we haven't seen Cathy and Phil at the house in so long. She doesn't deserve to be treated like this."

"What do we do about it, Daddy?"

"I need some time to think about that, baby. In the mean time, let's keep this between us. We'll keep on acting as though everything is the same as it was this morning. OK?"

"Perfect," she said, sliding up to kiss me.

"Now," I said as our lips parted. "About this other thing."

"What other thing, Daddy?" Alexa said innocently.

"Alexa Maisie Miller," I said in as stern a voice as I could muster. Maisie was Marilyn's mother's name and I only pulled it out on special occasions. "How long have you and your friends been having sex?"

"It started after we turned eighteen," she said, finally relenting. "We all got on the pill and we were all thinking about sex a lot. We were all going out with boys at the time. I was going out with Dan, from the soccer team. You remember him, Daddy?"

"I remember," I said, thinking about the lanky blond boy who kept leering at Alexa.

"Well, I caught Dan having sex with a cheerleader. I was pissed. Jennifer and Ava broke up with the guys they were dating around the same time. We were sitting in my room one Saturday night, cursing practically all the males in the world, when Jennifer had the idea. We made a no sex pact."

"A no sex pact?"

"Yes, Daddy, each of us agreed not to have sex with a boy before high school graduation. No having to put our trust in boys to keep their dicks in their pants. Ava said that was fine, but it only solved half our problem. We were all still pretty horny. That's when Jennifer told us about her older sister, Marlene, the one who goes to Whittier College."

"I remember Marlene," I said, curious to know where this was heading.

"Jennifer and Marlene are pretty close. They talk or text almost every day. Anyway, Jennifer said she talked to Marlene about how Marlene dealt with sexual feelings. Marlene said she had female fuck buddies."

"Female fuck buddies?" I hoped my mouth wasn't gaping.

"Girl friends she has at school. When they are feeling horny and they aren't dating a guy, instead of going to some frat party and hooking up with some random loser, they take care of each other."

I stared at Alexa, not sure what to say.

"You know, Daddy," she said, wiggling her eyebrows. "Take care of each other. Take the edge off, you know what I mean."

"So Jennifer proposed . . .?"

"Jennifer said we could take care of each other. Ava asked whether that made us lesbians, but Jennifer said no, we weren't looking to date or marry other girls, we were just taking a more efficient, reliable means of sexual gratification."

"Efficient and reliable?"

"Sure, Daddy," she said, smiling, "There aren't many guys as proficient at pleasuring a woman as you," she said, giggling. "Especially not in high school. As girls, we already know what we like sexually, so it's easier to please each other, and it helps resist the temptation of boys trying to creep into our pants."

"How is it I didn't know anything about this?"

"None of our parents know, Daddy. We didn't want to broadcast it. We still hang out with boys and fool around once in a while. We only take care of each other at times when it's safe, at one of our houses when nobody else is around."

"I get the efficiency argument, baby," I said, shaking my head, "and God knows I appreciate you wanting to keep boys out of your pants, but you still had to be sexually attracted to each other at some level for the idea to work."

"That was the easy part, Daddy," Alexa said with a laugh. "Ava is like an adorable little pixie, and Jennifer's body can stop traffic and, well, I'm not exactly dog food."

"More like filet mignon," I said, making Alexa giggle and reach up to kiss me.

"What made it really easy is we all shared the same sexual fantasy," she said.

"Which was what?"

"You, Daddy," she said with a smile. "Jennifer thinks you're a complete stud muffin and Ava, well, you know how Ava feels about you."

I nodded and smiled. Ever since I coached her and Lexi as eight year olds, Ava Drake had had a massive crush on me. She'd come and find me every time she came to the office, and she'd hunt me down every time she and Jennifer hung out at the house. Lexi once told me she and Jennifer caught Ava writing "Mrs. Ava Cooper" in her notebook over and over.

"All we ever had to do to get in the mood was to start talking about you, Daddy," Alexa said as we cuddled in the tub. "One of us would start talking about a new dream or fantasy with you in it and within ten minutes, we were tearing each other's clothes off."

The water was turning cold by now, and I wasn't sure whether I felt strangely proud or completely mortified.

"Let's get up before we turn into raisins, sweetheart," I said as I pushed Alexa up. We climbed out of the tub and I grabbed two fluffy powder blue towels off the rack in the corner of the room. We dried each other off in a leisurely fashion, pausing for extended periods to kiss and fondle each other. After we finished drying and drained the tub, I took Alexa's hand and we walked back down the hall toward my bedroom.

"Neither Jennifer nor Ava was put off by you admitting you fantasized about your stepfather?"

"They didn't think it was weird at all, Daddy. In fact, Jennifer said sometimes, in bed, she'd start thinking about you and me having sex, and that gave her some of her best orgasms."

"Now I fear we've reached the point of too much information, honey," I said as we walked into the bedroom. Alexa hopped up on the bed and lay down on her stomach, facing me.

"This is just perfect, Daddy," she said, smiling up at me. "When I tell Ava and Jennifer that you've deflowered me, we can set it up for them to join the club."

I stared at Alexa as though she'd just started speaking Russian.

"When you tell them . . . set things up . . . join the club? Alexa Maisie Miller, have you lost your mind?"

"What do you mean, Daddy?"

"Do you know what will happen if anyone finds out about tonight? Public humiliation, I might lose my job, and there could always be criminal charges."

"What charges?" Alexa snorted. "I'm eighteen and you never adopted me, so there's no legal relationship between us."

"I still have a custodial relationship with you that could be construed as parental."

"That's all irrelevant, Daddy," Alexa continued calmly, "since Jennifer and Ava wouldn't ever tell on us. They love me, and they love you, and they both know the only chance they have of living out their biggest fantasies is to keep a tight lid on this."

"There's another thing, honey," I said with increasing exasperation. "Do you now expect I am just going to turn around and take the virginity of two other girls, one of whom is the daughter of our family doctor and my friend, and the other of whom just happens to be the daughter of one of my partners? Do you think I've lost my mind?"

The smile left Alexa's face for perhaps the first time since we made love. She sat up and looked at me. "Dad, you just overcame all the taboos that were holding you back and made love with your daughter, didn't you? Don't give me any of that stepdaughter bullshit, either. In your heart you know I'm your daughter as much as you are my father in my heart. You love Jennifer and Ava, don't you?"

"Of course I do," I said.

"You want them both to be happy, don't you?"

"Yes, I want them to be happy, but-"

"No buts," Alexa said firmly. "They won't be truly happy until they've gotten to feel the same wonderful things I experienced tonight." She tugged on my hand and I sat down on the bed next to her. "We just have to find the perfect opportunity to make their dreams come true."

We continued talking, arguing and making each other laugh for another hour until weariness finally overcame us both. Alexa crawled under the blankets, still naked. I shut off the lights and slipped in beside her.

"This is how it should be," Alexa whispered before pressing her lips once more against mine and snuggling with her head on my chest. As the veil of sleep drew over me, I prayed silently to whomever might be listening for some of my daughter's optimism and for the strength to deal with my wife and whatever else might get thrown at me in the coming days and weeks.