Lexi, aka Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I wasn't falling asleep anytime soon; my mind was too active. I didn't know how I was going to confront Marilyn over her affair. I imagined her possible responses, from defensive to remorseful to defiant. I had no idea what was going to happen to my marriage after tonight.

Lexi presented an entirely different problem. As angry and disappointed as I felt, I also still felt the strong pull of desire that had been building within me for months. Just thinking about her had made me rock hard. I reached into my pajama pants and started stroking my aching cock. If the Marilyn episode hadn't occurred earlier, there was a damn good chance Lexi and I might have been in this bed, making love at that moment. I knew I loved Lexi and desired her more than I'd ever felt for any woman. I just wasn't sure we could regain the trust we'd shared until tonight.

I froze when I heard a knock on the door. My cock was throbbing in my hand as I stared at the door. After a few seconds, she knocked again.

"Come in," I said, pulling my hand out of my pants and pulling a pillow over to cover my erection. She walked in and closed the door behind her. She'd changed into a blue and gold football jersey from her high school that reached down to the middle of her thighs. She walked in and stood at the foot of the bed. Her eyes were reddened and puffy.

"Can I please talk to you?" she said, her voice hoarse.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm so sorry," she said, her body loosening up now that I'd given her permission to speak. "I never meant to hurt you, I wasn't thinking. I was so angry at her, so angry I couldn't see straight. I wanted to take care of you, protect you from it until I could show you how much I love you and that I'm ready to take care of you and give you everything she doesn't care enough to give you."

I stared at her as she spoke. Her lips were quivering, her body shaking and there were tears pooling in her eyes again. I couldn't summon any more anger. Instead, I patted the mattress. With a hopeful smile, she climbed on the bed and sat in front of me, curling her legs underneath her.

"Lexi," I said softly, "do you understand how badly you've screwed up here?"

She nodded meekly. "Part of me always knew I should have gone to you first thing. I was so overwhelmed with anger, then I started thinking . . . "

"You thought you could turn the situation to your advantage."

"It sounds horrible when you say it like that, Daddy," she said, her head bowed.

"Lexi, this is not acceptable behavior," I said sternly as I reached out, cupping her chin and lifting her face until she was looking directly at me. "People are not pieces on a chess board that you can move around according to some strategy that only you control. I need you to make me a promise."

"Anything," she said quickly.

"From now on, if you learn anything that affects my life or your mother's life, you will come to one of us or both of us and let us know."

She nodded solemnly and started crying again. I quickly gathered her against my body, tossing the pillow I had covering my crotch aside. I caressed her cheek as I held her head against my chest. Her soft body pressed against me and she crawled between my legs, wrapping her arms around my waist. The soft warmth of her body, her hot tears on my chest and her scent all combined to keep me fully erect and I could feel her thigh pressing against my engorged shaft. After a minute, Lexi looked up at me.

"Daddy, are you OK?"

"No, baby," I whispered. "I'm not OK at all."

I bowed my head down and took her mouth roughly, crushing my lips against hers. She was stunned for a moment then she responded fiercely, pushing her tongue inside my mouth and turning to press her breasts into my bare chest. I reached up and covered one of her breasts with my palm, squeezing it hard.

"Ohhhhh, Daddy," she moaned loudly as her head fell back. "That feels sooooo good."

As her head lolled back, I leaned in and grazed her exposed throat with my teeth. She purred in response and I began gnawing on her slender neck, making her body wriggle against me. I nibbled down to her shoulder and gently sank my teeth into her flesh.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, her body going stiff and pushing into me. "I feel like somebody shot me with a jolt of electricity!"

"That must be one of your erogenous zones," I said with a smile before scraping her shoulder with my teeth, making her cry out again.

She pulled my face back up to hers, kissing me hungrily, our tongues dancing inside her mouth as I fondled her breasts through the football jersey. After a minute of passionately kissing and fondling each other, Lexi pulled away and slid back on the bed.

"Daddy, that felt amazing," she said, breathlessly, "but I don't understand what just happened."

It took me a minute to calm down from the spark of passionate lust I was feeling and gather my thoughts.

"Lexi, I've spent months denying my feelings. I loved the little tomboy in pigtails, flying all over the soccer field, but then you grew into a bright, beautiful, funny young woman and the love I felt for you grew and changed along with you. I've been watching you teasing and tempting me for months. I couldn't bring myself to stop you because the thought that you might have even some of the same feelings for me that I have for you filled me with too much joy and excitement."

Lexi's eyes began shimmering again. I wanted to reach out, but I knew I had to get through this.

"I've been fantasizing about you for months, not just sexually, but about you and I sharing a life together, doing all the things people who are in love do together. I love you, Lexi, more than I've ever loved anyone. I can't deny those feelings anymore. I don't want to."

I moved toward her and took hold of the football jersey. She immediately lifted her arms above her head and I lifted the shirt off her. I tossed it to the floor and turned back, taking her hands and kissing them.

"I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow," I said, "but we are alone here together, tonight and I want to make love with you, Lexi."

She put a finger to my lips and shook her head.

"Alexa," she said. "Lexi is a girl's name, the name of a tomboy with pigtails, the name of a girl flirting with boys in the halls at school. Alexa is a woman's name, a lover's name. Your lover's name," she said softly before she pressed her lips to mine again. "Out there," she said after she kissed me, "out in the world, you can call me Lexi. When we are alone together, when you are inside me, I am Alexa, your Alexa, yours and yours alone."

I covered her mouth with mine and pulled her on top of me as I lied back on the bed. Her breasts rubbed against my chest as our kisses grew more urgent and desperate. She moaned as I wrapped her in my arms, holding her tight against me. My searching hands slid down her back, caressing her soft, warm skin until they found her tight butt. She yelped and giggled as I gave her cheeks a hard squeeze.

"You like my butt, don't you?" Alexa said as I gripped her ass tightly.

"I love your tight butt, Lexi - Alexa," I said, correcting myself.

"I've noticed you watching it," she whispered as she kissed along my neck and shoulders. "That's why I started wearing thongs so much, I love showing my ass off to you."

"Baby," I whispered as she slid down my chest, "you have the most wonderful body. I desire every beautiful inch of you."

"Good," she said, looking up at me before kissing and nibbling on my stomach. "You're going to have all of my body you can handle, Daddy. First things first, though. One of us is still overdressed."

I laughed as she slithered down and grabbed the waistband of my pajama pants. I lifted my ass off the bed and watched as my cock sprang free, fully erect and slapping against my stomach. Alexa laughed gleefully as she slid my pants off and leapt back on top of me, getting eye to eye with my rigid member.

"I've been waiting for this for so long," she said, looking at me as her hand encircled the shaft. "I've dreamed about this moment so many times, I can hardly believe it's real."

"I'd say it's real, sweetheart. Judging by the painful throbbing in my penis, I'd say it's very real."

She grinned at me, then she moved to the base of the shaft, pressing her tongue to the underside of my cock and dragging it slowly up from the base all the way to the head, flicking her tongue over the head a few times to arouse me even further. Then she slipped the head between her lips and held it there. It was one of the most erotic sights I've ever seen. I gripped the sheets as waves of pleasure washed over me. Slowly, Alexa's head began bobbing up and down, swallowing a bit more of my cock each time it sank down. She ratcheted up the pressure for a few seconds, sucking hard then she backed off, kissing and licking the shaft as I relaxed.

"You do that . . . very well, sweetheart," I moaned as she swallowed about half of my seven inches. I smiled and moaned as she reached beneath the shaft and cradled my balls. "It makes me think this isn't your first time." My cock reverberated with her laughter.

"Daddy," she said after she removed my cock from her mouth, "are you saying you don't believe that I am an innocent virgin?" There was a mischievous grin on her face as she said it.

"I . . . I mean," I stammered, suddenly embarrassed. "I know you've dated some boys, and I don't want to intrude on your privacy . . . I mean it doesn't matter to me if you're a virgin or not, baby."

She slid back up my body and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, letting me savor her soft wet lips as she rubbed her body against me. My fingers bunched in her short copper hair as we kissed and I could feel her rubbing her hot loins against my cock.

"Silly Daddy," she whispered after she broke the kiss. "Yes, I've let a few boys put their cocks in my mouth. I figured I needed some kind of practice if I was going to be ready for your beautiful cock." She pressed her mouth to mine again, making electric shocks travel up and down my spine. "I never let any of those boys put their cocks inside my pussy. I am pure and innocent as the driven snow," she said in a sing-song voice, making us laugh together. "I thought about taking one of them, Daddy, and just getting it over with, but I didn't want to just get it over with. The only cock I want to make me a woman is your cock, Daddy. I want your cock inside me, and all your thick, hot cum inside me, too."

"Not yet, sweetheart," I said as I rolled her over on to her back. She squealed as I sucked one of her firm, perky tits into my mouth. I covered the other breast with my hand, caressing and massaging it as I sucked, kissed and licked the one in my mouth. Alexa purred and ground her ass into the mattress, yelping when I grabbed her nipple between my teeth and tugged it.

"Oh fuck, you can do that any time you want, Daddy," she said as I moved to her other breast and suckled greedily. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Suck on my tits, you beautiful stud! You're making my pussy so fucking wet!"

I broke off from her tit and smiled at her. 'My baby's got such a dirty, dirty mouth," I said.

She smiled back at me. "If you don't like my language, Daddy, maybe you should shut me up."

I could hear us both moaning as I took her mouth again, plunging my tongue inside her mouth. I slid my hand down her body until I felt the downy hair between her legs. I slid my fingers between her thighs.

"Oh God, touch me," Alexa moaned as my fingers skimmed her outer lips. "Touch me, Daddy."

I slid my fingers along the outer folds for a minute, getting my fingers coated and sticky with her juices, before sliding them between the folds to her inner lips. She bucked and groaned as my digits danced along her slit. She sucked in a breath as I reached the entrance to her vagina. I slipped the tips of my index and middle fingers inside, coated them with her juices and she purred continually. She groaned as my fingers slipped out.

"No, Daddy, don't stop," she whined. "It was starting to feel so - oh, oh, oh FUCK!!" she screamed, her body thrusting upward as my fingers brushed over her clit.

"Feel good, baby?" I asked as I made circles on her button with my fingertips.

"So good," she whispered. "Soooooooo good."

I slid my fingers back down her juicy slit and she gasped and smiled when I pushed my fingers back inside her. I took her mouth again as my fingers slowly invaded her vaginal canal, rubbing against her inner walls. I slid them up and down the canal, sinking them deeper inside her with each thrust. I matched the rhythm of my fingers with my tongue, sliding it in and lout of Alexa's mouth.

Alexa began thrusting her hips as I finger fucked her, meeting my fingers each time they sank into her. She pulled away from my kiss, her head rolling on the mattress as she moaned loud and long.

"Ohhhh fuck, Daddy," she cried as she thrust her hips off the bed again. "Fuck me with those big strong fingers! They feel so good in my pussy!"

I watched her beautiful face contorting with pleasure as she writhed beneath me. Her pussy was slick with her juices and my fingers easily slid in and out of her passage. I kissed her hard as I buried my fingers all the way inside her. As my tongue dueled with her probing tongue, I pressed my thumb against her clitoris. I felt her shudder beneath me as I put pressure on her button. Her hand slid around to the back of my head, holding it in place as our kisses grew more urgent.

I started making circles on her clit with my thumb as I pressed the tips of my fingers against the vaginal wall. She tightened her pelvic muscles, trapping my fingers inside her as I worked her clit with my thumb. Her head sank back to the mattress and I watched her get lost in pleasure.

"Daddy. . . Daddy . . . Daddy," she moaned as she bucked and thrust against my hand. "Oh God, Daddy, that feels so good . . . your fingers inside me . . . oh fuck . . . I can't . . .oh fuck, I can't hold on, Daddy."

"Come for me, sweetheart," I said, looking into her sparkling green eyes. "Come for me, Alexa."

Hearing her name on my lips set her off. With a strangled cry, her body thrust up, her breasts shaking as she exploded in orgasm. Tears were streaming down her face. I kept my thumb pressed firmly on her throbbing clit, feeling it vibrate as her body reeled in release. Finally, after a minute or so, she sank into the mattress and pushed my thumb away from her clit. Her face was glistening with sweat and a smug smile crossed her sweet face. I slowly withdrew my fingers from her dripping sex. When I saw she was paying attention, I slid my fingers into my mouth and deliberately pulled them out, sucking off all her tangy juices.

"Jesus, that is so hot, Daddy," Alexa said before she pulled me down to the mattress and attacked me again, kissing me ferociously and moving my hands to her tits. I squeezed her melons roughly, making her moan into my mouth, then I started rolling her eraser-sized nipples between my fingers. All the while, she rubbed her super-heated loins against me. I could feel the heat rising in her pussy as it rubbed against my aching shaft. Achieving one orgasm had not slowed her down in the least.

I pulled myself away from her and slid off the bed, dragging her body to the edge of the mattress and dangling her legs over the side. I got down on my knees and spread her legs wide, giving me plenty of room to confront the sweet treat I was seeking. I dove in eagerly, dragging my teeth along her inner thigh until I reached her treasure and pressed my lips against her labia, sucking the honeyed juices dripping from her core. Her body shook as my tongue slid along her outer lips.

"Ooooh, Daddy," she said as buried my face in her sex. "Stick your tongue in my pussy like you did with your fingers! Eat me good, Daddy!"

That was exactly what I intended to do. Spreading her outer lips, I dipped my tongue in and slid it along her slit, just grazing her clit, making her yelp when I touched it. I slid my tongue back down and found the entrance to her sanctuary. As I poked the tip of my tongue inside her, her body seized and she thrust her pelvis in my face.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me with your fucking tongue, Daddy! Stick it in there and suck my fucking cunt! I want to come all over your fucking face!"

I couldn't believe the filth that was coming out of Alexa's mouth. I didn't refrain from cursing when I was especially angry or annoyed, but I didn't make a habit of it, and Marilyn never said anything harder than the occasional "shit." Nevertheless, I found the stream of filth coming out of my stepdaughter's mouth erotic and energizing. I slid two fingers back inside her pussy and brought my tongue back up to her clit. My fingers sank in easily and she groaned as I applied my tongue to her button.

"Ohhhhh God, yes," she groaned. "Fuck me with your fingers, suck my clit! Oh fuck, you're amazing Daddy! I want you to eat my pussy every fucking day!"

My mind reeled at that delicious prospect. I slipped her engorged clitoris between my lips as I slid a third finger inside her pussy and fucked her sweetness enthusiastically. I felt her hands press against the back of my head, trapping me against her dripping snatch, as if I planned on going anywhere. I rubbed my tongue against her clit, making circles with the tip as my fingers thrust in and out of her pussy. I could hear her crying out as another orgasm approached.

"OH MY GOD!!" she screamed as the explosion inside her rocked her. "OH FUCK!! I'M COMING SO HARD, DADDY!" She held my head down between her legs as she shook and thrashed on the bed. I slid my fingers out of her and greedily sucked the nectar flowing freely from her snatch. She finally released my head and fell back on the mattress. I kissed and nibbled her thighs, occasionally licking her honeyed pussy lips before I rose to my feet. She looked angelic laying there on the bed, her forearm over her eyes, sweat making her skin glisten. I sank down to the mattress and pressed soft kisses across her stomach and up to her breasts. I kissed all around the orbs, then gently sucked on one of her firm nipples.

"Oh please, Daddy, stop," she cried. "If you make me feel any better, my body might fly apart."

I laughed and slid on top of her, leaning in close and kissing her lips. When I pulled back, Alexa had a mile-wide smile on her face.

"Did I do all right, baby?" I asked.

"All right?" she said incredulously. "Are you fucking kidding? You could give Jennifer and Ava lessons, Daddy." The words were no sooner out of her mouth than a look of panicked mortification crossed over her face. I watched her face with amusement as she struggled to think of what to say next. Then I kissed her passionately until she relaxed again.

"Sweetheart," I said as I caressed her face, "let's just say we'll pick this part of the conversation up again later, how about that?" She nodded her head enthusiastically, her cheeks turning a deep crimson. She gasped as I began chewing on her neck, then started dragging her fingernails up and down my back. I dragged my erect prick between Alexa's legs and started rubbing it against her hot, slick labia. Alexa moaned loudly and pushed her pelvis up, rubbing herself lewdly against my cock.

"Mmmmmm, Daddy," she moaned as we continued, "I love your big, thick cock! It's going to feel so good inside my pussy!" She reached up, grabbing my face and looked into my eyes. "I need it Daddy. I need you to make me your woman. I need your big powerful cock to tear through my virgin wall and fill my womb with your hot cum. Please, please, please, fuck me, Daddy!"

I pulled myself up to look at her sweet face. The eagerness I saw there, the combination of love and desire, nearly overwhelmed me. With a smile, I pressed a finger against her lips then I got up off the bed.