Life in the Redneck Town of Panhandle in 1969 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carla was moanin' 'n a-twistin' all over the place while I was suckin' n' nibblin' on her nipples. I was a-smellin' the muskiness of her pussy, so I knowed she was hot 'n bothered. I decided it was time to make a move 'n go downstairs for the first time. I cleverly unbuttoned then unzipped her cutoffs just 'nough so I could be a-slippin' my hand inside. Once I slipped my hand inside her panties, to my surprise, Carla opened her legs wide. My dick was a-ragin' boner in nothin' flat 'n I think'd it was a-gonna be a-poppin' out of my Wranglers!

"I may be considered a band nerd, but once I got inside her panties I took the hint 'n started rubbin' my fingers all around her pussy—in her pubes, up 'n down her outer lips until I gits Carla good 'n wet. Once she was a-droolin', I went for her clitty. I was movin' my fingers up 'n down her outer lips, rollin' my thumb in tiny circles around her clitty while I keep'd suckin' 'n a-nibblin' on her nipples. I didn't let up 'n keep'd suckin' those nips, massagin' her outer lips, usin' my thumb around her clitty, alternatin' between the tiny circles, side to side, 'n up 'n downies, 'n it weren't five minutes 'fore I could feel Carla's clitty throbbin'. Carla was moanin' 'n a-squirmin', her body was a-shakin' like a leaf, 'n when The Big O hit, she dug her nails in the back of my neck like'n eagle claws. Shit I'll bet it lasted close to a minute 'fore she finally calmed down.

"But tomorrow night, yeah, I intend to take it a step further 'n fo sho git som stink finger. 'N who knows, if'n I get lucky maybe som stink on dink too."

I laughed at Pauly, "Yeah, I figured you were a-makin' some headway the way Carla was moanin' 'n squirmin' 'bout while you were suckin' on those jugs of hers. I keep'd my eyes wanderin' toward you 'n Carla ever now 'n then while I was a-feelin' Helen up in the back seat. I had Helen's bra unhooked 'n we were kissin' one of them hot juicy French kisses, while I was a-rubbin', squeezin', 'n a-playin' with every inch of her bare titties. But when I tried to take her shirt 'n bra off, so I could be a-suckin' on 'em nipples, Helen balked. So, I backed off...'n just keep'd on a-playin' with 'em ta-tas. Helen's rack may be just a tad smaller than Carla's, but she damn sure is stacked, way better than Carol Ann 'n her mosquito bites!"

Pauly smiled at me, "I knowed Helen's measurements. Carla told me, 'Helen is 5'7', 138 pounds, 'n a-hot 39-30-39, with thick muscular thighs.' Yeah, just like'n Carla, Helen's a-virgin. Carla's measurements ain't half bad either, 40-32-41, 'n like'n her twin sister, she's blessed with thick muscular thighs 'n sho 'nough packin' som Ds. Carla's the same height as Helen but just a bit chubbier at 145 pounds.

"Both Carla 'n Helen have a lot of meat on their bones 'n 'll bet you they'll both be a fuck 'n half when we fuck 'em. Now Cuz, Carla whispered in my ear when I kissed her goodnight, 'I think Helen really like's Buddy' so play your cards right Cuz 'n you'll a-gittin' Helen's pussy Homecomin' night too!"

Pauly and I stripped down to our wear and got into bed when Pauly smiled at me, "Cuz, I'm still fuckin' horny from tonight. Suckin' Carla's tits while playin' with her pussy has made be hornier than I've ever been in my life. Just talkin' about it has given me 'nother fuckin' boner! How 'bout we jackoff together?"

I smiled at Pauly, "Yeah, let's do it! I'm hornier than a three peckered owl too. All this talk 'bout fuckin' 'n the way Helen was a-kissin' me while I was a-playin' with those titties, well, I've had this urge to bust a-nut all night long!"

Pauly and I smiled at each while we pulled down our wear and started stroking our boners. Pauly's cock was the biggest I'd ever seen! Definitely looking every bit the size of a two pound Italian Dry Salami! Not even Joe Bob's dick came close to Pauly's cock and Joe Bob had the biggest dick in the locker room! Joe Bob was always bragging to everyone in the locker room about the size of his dick, 'Fellas, once I git a-good hard-on, I'm a-packin' a-six-'n-a-half-incher, pert'n near five-'n-three-quarters around—bigger than a toilet roll's cardboard tube!'

I looked Pauly straight in the eyes, "Cuz, that's the biggest dick I've ever seen! How big is that thang?"

Pauly smiled, "Why don't you measure it 'n be a-findin' out for yourself. I know you've got a tape stashed somewhere around here to measure your uncut pecker. You have to remember Cuz, I used to do the same thing, wantin' to make sure my one-eyed trouser snake was indeed growin'! So Cuz, how big is your uncut pecker?"

I laughed, "Nothin' like yours! But the last time I measured it was six long 'n five around."

Pauly smiled, "Well Cuz, don't fret none, you're a bit above the average 'n got 'nough cock to satisfy Helen when the time comes. Nows, if'n you're still curious about the size of my trouser snake, feel free to git the tape 'n measure it."

I was awed at the size of Pauly's cock, so I got Mom's sewing machine cloth tape that I had hidden inside my dresser drawer, and measured his cock.

I about shit my undies when I measured Pauly's Italian Dry Salami. Pauly was a full seven-and-a-half inches long from the base to the tip. The mid-point of his shaft measured six-and-a half while the mushroom head stretched the tape damn near to six-and-three quarters around! All I could say was "FUCK PAULY, YOU GOT ONE DAMN BIG DICK! YOU'RE GONNA SPLIT CARLA IN HALF!"

Pauly smiled after I measured him, "Cuz, I guess we both inherited the genes from our Pops. Dad caught me jerkin' off one night, a-measurin' my dick, 'n just laughed at me sayin', 'Your Uncle Ted 'n me did the same thing when we were kids always worryin' about how big our dicks were.'

"Dad was laughin' when he told me, 'Son, I'm packin' a-eight, bigger around than a baby's arm. Damn thang won't fit inside the cardboard tube of a-paper towel roll. But, there ain't no ifs, ands, or buts 'bout it, my eight gives your Mama a heap of pleasure when I'm workin' it in 'n out of her sweet pussy. Of course back in them early days, your Ma squealed 'n screamed bloody murder when I popped her cherry.

'Now, your Uncle Ted is packin' a-six-'n-a-half that'll barely fit inside the cardboard tube of a toilet roll. But it sure seems like my little brother more than keeps your Aunt Betsy's hot beaver happy! So, quit a-worryin' 'bout the size of your dick, it's how you use it that counts.'

Pauly smiled, "So Cuz, seems like we're pretty much carbon copies of our Pops. Like I tell'd you, 'you've got 'nough cock to satisfy Helen when the time comes.' Oh, by the way Cuz, do you know the proper techniques for jackin' off or do you just grab and jerk?"

I looked at Pauly, "Techniques?"

Pauly smiled, "Yeah, there's a trick to it. My counselor at band camp taught me the tricks of the trade a year ago when he was jackin' me off. Drop your briefs, git in the bed with me 'n I'll teach'd ya the proper techniques for jackin' off. Cuz, since you're standing up, pull my boxers off for me."

Pauly raised his hips and I pulled his boxers off and before I could crawl into bed next to him, Pauly said, "Cuz, get between my legs 'n fill the palm of your hand with spit. That'll make my cock good 'n wet until my cock's head is drippin' pre-cum, keepin' my cock wet 'n slippery."

I was dumbfounded and looked Pauly straight in the eyes, "Cuz, you want ME to jack you off?"

Pauly smiled, "Yeah. How else are you gonna learn the proper techniques? If you're jerkin' yourself off 'n fuck up with what I'm a tellin' ya, I'll never knowed. So spit in your hand 'n wrap it around my cock so I can teach ya the all the tricks of the trade when you're a-jackin' off."

I was still somewhat unwilling to jack Pauly off so I asked, "Cuz, can't we do it other way? I mean, you're asking me to..."

Pauly interrupted me, "Listen do you want to learn the proper techniques or not? If'n not, well I'm a-guessin', you'll just have to keep grabbin' 'n jerkin' like you're a-milking one of Grandpappy's dairy cows! Once I teach ya 'em proper techniques, you'll never grab 'n jerk again."

I looked Pauly in the eyes, "No, I want to learn. But Cuz..."

Pauly interrupted me again, "Cuz listen up, it ain't no big deal to jack me off! Shit, I knowed our Pops even fooled around when they were our age. Grandpappy told me just yester'd while we was unloadin' hay in the barn, 'Best I can wreck-o-lect, Pauly Lee, your Pop 'n your Uncle Ted were 'bout the same age as you 'n Buddy Lee when I caught them foolin' around right here in this ol' hay barn.'

"I asked Grandpappy, 'What'd you do?'"

"Grandpappy smiled, 'Nothin'...didn't do nothin'...exceptin' smilin' to myself while I was a-watchin' your Uncle Ted jack your Pop off. I'm guessin' I was a-watchin' your Uncle Ted jackin' your Pop off for reck'n around five minute or so 'fore Jerry Lee finally spurted what was a-lookin' like a two foot stream!'

"So, quit worryin' about jackin' me off! Just wrap your hand around my cock 'n follow my instructions."

I replied, "Cuz, you ain't never gonna tell anyone I jacked you off, are you?"

Pauly smiled, "Ain't no one ever gonna find out. Now wrap your hand around my hard cock as much as you can 'n jack me off like my counselor at band camp did. Cuz, it'll be a-killin' two birds with one stone—relievin' the tension that's built up inside me while you learn how to jack off properly."

I filled the palm of my hand with spit and tried to wrap my hand firmly around Paul's thick cock, but my middle finger and thumb wouldn't touch.

Pauly smiled, "Now move your partially closed fist up 'n down my cock in a slow steady motion.

"Oh yeah Cuz, just like that. Now gently start squeezin' 'n releasin' the base 'n the middle of my cock in a rhythmic motion on the way up. Maybe loosen up your grip just a bit.

I loosened up my grip and Pauly smiled, "Great Cuz, now start swiping your thumb across my cock's head every time you reach the top of my cock. More or less usin' your thumb like it's a- windshield washer—first one side then the other. Oh yeah Cuz, just like that! You're catchin' on quick Cuz!

"Now, speed up just a bit, keepin' a-nice steady pace. Ever now 'n then be a-massagin' my cock's ridge 'n my cock head's tip by twistin' your hand back 'n forth like you're tryin' to unscrew a jar of pickles."

Pauly began to sigh and groan a bit as I continued jacking him off using the new techniques he was teaching me.

Pauly muttered, "Now make a gentle twistin' motion on the way down 'n keep usin' your thumb like a windshield wiper, swipin' it to one side 'n then the other of my cock's head...rememberin' to keep hittin' those sensitive spots while squeezin' 'n releasin' the base 'n middle of my cock on the way up. Oh yeah Cuz, just like that! You're doing great! Now play with my balls with your free hand 'n use your middle finger to push up into the sensitive spot between my nut sack 'n asshole. Push up on it like you're a-pushin' a-button 'n just keep doing what you're a-doin' till I blow my load. Once I blow, keep jackin' me off at the same steady pace until my balls go dry."

I could feel Pauly's balls tightening up in his sack. His cock was throbbing, swelling, and getting to be even harder as I continued jacking Pauly off. His legs tightened up, and Pauly's cock twitched then erupted like Old Faithful, spewing over a two-foot stream straight up into the air. I continued to jack Pauly off at a steady pace, using all the techniques he'd taught me as his cock continued spurting full-capacity loads of thick, gooey, white-ish cum all over the place! It seemed like Pauly would never quit cumming, but when he did, my hand, his jelly-belly, and pubic hairs, were covered like a blanket. It was mind-boggling just watching Pauly cum. I never dreamed anyone was capable of shooting a load like Pauly just did.

After Pauly finally quit cumming, he gave me a grin, "Great job Cuz! Now gits a wash cloth from your bathroom 'n cleans me off."

I went into the bathroom and got a warm wash cloth and cleaned Pauly up. Pauly smiled, "You did really great for your first time. 'll be a-teachin' you some other techniques a little later, but it's time to get some shut eye, breakfast will come early in the morning."

Pauly rolled over on his side and within five minutes he was sawing logs. I laid in my bed for a few minutes before I started jerking myself off, using all the techniques I'd just learned from Pauly, and course daydreaming about fucking my Helen. It wasn't even five minutes before I was shooting one of the biggest loads I'd ever blew.

I got up, cleaned myself off, and fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

***

I was sawing logs when suddenly Pop banged on the door, "Rise 'n shine Buddy Lee, you 'n Pauly are burnin' daylight! Your Ma has bacon a-warmin', eggs a-fryin', biscuits in the oven, 'n Pauly's favorite, red-eye gravy a-simmerin' in the skillet."

I rolled over and Pauly was grining, "I hear'd you beatin' off last night Cuz...them new techniques must of worked out just fine—huh?"

I smiled at Pauly, "Cuz we need to get showered 'n downstairs. We don't want to be late for pickin' up Carla 'n Helen."

Pauly and I showered, each of us got dressed wearing a T, flip flops, and our swim trunks. Once downstairs, Mom had a breakfast spread fit for a king.

During breakfast Dad was his usual informative self—speaking his mind about the going ons in New York City, telling tales what the fellas had told him down at the feed store, boasting about how I would be getting a fancy new set of wheels for playing ball, and never missing an opportunity to take potshots at Pauly, Carla, and of course, my Helen.

After breakfast Pauly and I got into his '55 Chevy and before reaching the DeSham's residence Pauly made a pit stop, picking us up a couple six-packs of Colt 45s.

Pauly and I arrived right on time to pick Carla and Helen up for the Fourth of July celebration and were greeted at the door by Edwin DeSham, PHS's principal.

Mr.DeSham smiled, "Come on in gents, the gals will be down in just a bit. From all the giggling I heard when the girls got home, I take it the four of you must have had a rip roaring good time last night?"

Pauly answered with a devilish grin, "Yes sir. We went to the Pizza Hut in Centerville then to the Sky Lark."

Mr. DeSham replied with a twinkle in his eye, "Oh yes, the good ol' Sky Lark. I remember back in the day when me and Nellie were courting...and what we did on the back row of the Sky Lark! So gents, just curious, tell me, what movie was playing?"

Before Pauly or me could answer, Carla and Helen came down the stairs giggling, wearing only cover-ups over their bikinis, along with their matching beach sandals. Carla smiled, "Daddy it was the new John Wayne movie, 'The Green Berets'! You and Mama should have joined us!"

Mr. DeSham just grinned, "Girls tonight your curfew is going to be 10:30 sharp..."

Helen interrupted, "No Daddy! It's the Fourth of July!"

Mr. DeSham replied, "No exceptions young Lady! You and your Sister have an important gymnastic meet in Smith City tomorrow. Placing first or second in the Area meet will be like hitting a homerun—you'll both be getting scholarships for college.

"Carla, with your ability on the balance beams, vault, and playing the clarinet, well, with a good performance tomorrow, you'll be off to Northwestern. Of course Baby, there will be other options, but I'm guessing you'll want to go to college where you can not only participant in gymnastics, but be in the band with Pauly.

"Now Pauly, keep it under your hat, but your band camp counselors, along with all your band instructors since junior high, are working behind the scenes for you to be getting a band scholarship to Northwestern—but you have to get your grades up!"

Carla smiled, "He will Daddy—I promise you...HE WILL!"

Helen asked, "What about me Daddy? What about me and Buddy?"

Edwin DeSham smiled, "Honey, you may not can play the clarinet quite like your Sister, but you're just a bit better overall gymnast. Tomorrow scoring a first in the floor exercises, overall, and maybe the uneven bars, along with a couple of seconds, well, there's better than a fifty-fifty chance, you and Buddy will be student-athletes at Tech!"

I looked Principal DeSham dead in the eyes, "What'd ya mean Sir? I mean, Mr. DeSham, you're serious...Tech? Ain't no one from Panhandle ever gone to a big time program like Tech!"

Principal DeSham smiled, "Well Buddy, in more than twenty years of watching Red Panther football, I've never seen a running back that can carry the pigskin the way you do. Now off with the four of you! Remember curfew is 10:30 sharp!"

We arrived at the Fourth of July celebration, placed our blanket on the ground, put on sun tan lotion, and spent the day swimming, kissing, hugging, slipping around drinking a few brew, and talking about where we'd be going to college.

Pauly and Carla were swimming in the lake while Helen and me were sitting on the blanket and giggling as we watched Carol Ann and her uppity-up cheerleading friends primping around in their bikinis—like they had something to be showing off! I doubt whether Pauly, Carla, or Helen would be called 'band nerds' again if the uppity-ups knew what was about to happen!

Darkness finally fell over Panhandle's Fourth of July celebration and Pauly said, "Y'all it'd be high time we beat feet 'n be a-headin' off to the High Water Bridge. 'Member, there's a 10:30 curfew tonight 'n there's a heap of unfinshed business me 'n Carla need to attend too!"

Pauly pulled his Chevy into a remote parking spot and just like at the Sky lark the night before, Pauly and Carla were busy making out hot and heavy in the front seat while Helen and me were in the back seat. It wasn't too awful long before Carla and Pauly dropped out of sight. Afterwards, there was nothing but a lot of moaning and groaning coming from the front seat.

Pauly and Carla finally resurfaced around 10-ish and Carla said, "Sis, we better get moving, we don't wanna be late."

Pauly drove his '55 like Parnell Jones and we arrived at Helen and Carla's driveway right at 10:25. We were kissing the girls goodnight when the porch lights flicked on and off. Helen smiled, "Sis, guess that's our clue to get inside."

I was holding Helen tight and whispered in her ear, "Nothin' but first or seconds tomorrow—understand?"

Helen smiled, "I've always wanted to go to Tech—consider it done! I'll give you a call tomorrow after we get back in Panhandle."

I smiled at Helen before kissing her goodnight a final time, "Just come by the practice field. I'll be workin' out after I finish haulin' hay with Pop."

Helen and Carla went inside while Pauly and me got in his Chevy. Once Pauly fired up the '55 it wasn't no time till we were heading down the county blacktop.

Pauly said, "Cuz we've still got a couple Colt 45 tall boys we need to put down 'fore we go home," and before I could bat an eye, Pauly pulled off the main blacktop and turned his 1955 Chevy down an old abandoned dirt road near Jasper Creek.

I guess Pauly drove down that old dirt road around a mile or so before he stopped and parked his '55 Chevy under a stand of oak trees. Once we parked Pauly smiled and said, "Cuz take a whiff of my middle 'n index fingers. I got some stink finger tonight for the first time from Carla 'n believe it or not, some stink on dink too!"

I smelled Pauly's fingers and replied, "Well Cuz I saw you in the front seat suckin' on Carla's big tatas while she was twistin' 'n moanin' to all git-out. After what you told me last night, I knew you had to be fingerin' her. But then you two seemed to drop out of sight 'n all I hear'd comin' from the front seat was you 'n Carla moanin' 'n groanin'. Shit Cuz, I can't believe you fucked her tonight."