Life in the Redneck Town of Panhandle in 1969 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauly just grinned, "Naw Cuz I didn't fuck her. It wasn't a good time of the month or I would have. Carla wanted to fuck too, but she was ovulatin' 'n we didn't dare take a chance, even with a rubber on. So instead, I slid my cock up 'n down her pussy's inner lips until I busted a nut all over her tummy, which was about the same time Carla got off for a second time 'n squirted that warm juice all over the underside of my cock."

Pauly just laughed, "Yeah Cuz, I was a-suckin' those forty melons, fingerin' Carla 'n once I found her G-spot I didn't let up until she was a-squirtin' like a fountain 'n a-soakin' her bikini bottoms. Afterwards, I pulled her bikini bottoms off, pulled down my swim trunks, 'n started slidin' my rock hard cock all over her pussy. Carla spread her legs wide for me 'n after a bit my cock slipped between her fleshy inner lips. I'm a-meanin' to tell you Cuz, those inner lips felt like the inside of your cheeks—soft, warm, wet, 'n slippery. Ain't never felt anythin' like'n it!"

Pauly smiled, "Cuz, even though I busted a nut I'm still horny as hell. How about jackin' me off like you did last night, while I teach you a few more very special techniques? Afterwards, we'll drink those left over brews."

I was laughin',"Cuz you weren't the only one to get some titty tonight. Helen let me suck her titties, rub her curvy butt inside her bikini bottoms, but wouldn't let me play with her bare pussy so I had to be a-feelin' her pussy through her bikini bottoms. Yeah, I'm horny too. Sure, I'll jack you off again, but only if you'll repay the favor. After all Cuz, the pupil needs to make sure he's followin' the teacher's instructions, 'n you do owe me one from last night!"

Pauly laughed, "Ain't never jacked anyone off 'fore, but yeah Cuz, jack me off first, usin' these new techniques I'm gonna be a-teachin' ya— then I'll re-pay the favor."

Pauly leaned back in the seat, smiling a deceptive, devilish smile while pulling his swim trunks down to his mid thighs, freeing his Italian Dry Salami. I wrapped my hand as far as I could around his hard cock and started slowly stroking Pauly's cock, like he'd taught me the last night. After maybe ten strokes Pauly stopped me and said, "Cuz, I need you to get me just a bit wetter."

I question Pauly, "Cuz, your cock feels wet 'n slippery to me. How much wetter do you want it?"

Pauly smiled a shit eating grin, "Cuz what you're feelin' are Carla's left over pussy juices with'n a bit of pre-cum. Naw, I need you to get me wetter."

I started to fill the palm of my hand with spit, like Pauly had instructed me to do last night, when he abruptly stopped me, "No Cuz, not tonight, it's time to add another piece to the puzzle. I need ya to get me wet by givin' my cock a tongue bath! Twirl your tongue all around my cock, especially the head, hittin' those sensitive spots I told ya about last night. I'm too damn horny tonight after gittin' stink finger 'n a bit of stink on dink from Carla for a-run-of-the-mill hand job. Naw, tonight Cuz I need you to gimme some head 'fore jackin' me off.

"Ain't nothin' to it Cuz, just lean over 'n go to a-lickin my cock from my balls to the ridge 'fore wrappin' your wet lips around my cock's mushroom head. Once you've got your lips firmly wrapped around my cock's head swirl your tongue around 'n around like you were a-French kissin' Helen. Keep workin' your tongue while bobbin' up 'n down until I'm about to cum, then you can jack me off so you can watch me cum."

I had a desperate look on my face when I answered Pauly's request, "Cuz, you've always been the boss 'n I've always done what you've said. I even jacked you off last night while you coached me on the proper way to jack off, but you're askin' me to suck your cock...'n that's a whole different ball game! I really don't want to. If anyone ever found out, I'd be labeled a queer, ridiculed, 'n tormented like Jones 'n Adams— it'd ruin me not only in athletics, but with'n Helen!"

Pauly quickly replied, "Cuz, ain't no one ever gonna find out! It's just you 'n me out here in the middle of the boondocks on Jasper Creek. Shit, I'd never tell how my stud athletic cousin sucked his band nerd cousin's cock! 'N Cuz, don't try to hide it, but down deep inside I knowed you're a-lustin' for my cock. I seen it in your eyes last night the way you were gawkin' at my cock. The look in your eyes was the same as my counselor at band camp—you wanted my cock 'n I knows it. Gittin' you to jack me off was like'n shootin' catfish in a barrel. 'N, you can't deny it either, it really turned you on to jack me off till I was a-shootin' my load, didn't it? So go ahead Cuz, take it a step further 'n gimme some head.

"Ain't nothin' to be ashamed of Cuz, it's not like Adams 'n Jones. We've always been like brothers 'n its human nature for brothers to fool around with'n each other. Our Pops fooled around quite a bit with'n each other when they were our age 'n they damn sure ain't labeled queers or homos. Like'n I tell'd you last night, Grandpappy caught your Pop jerkin' off my Pop one day in the hay barn, but, what I didn't tell'd you was, Grandpappy also caught our Pops swappin' ass for ass more nights than one. Pert'n near all of the time it was my Pop cornholin' your Pop. But, every now 'n then, when Grandpappy peeked into their room, it was Uncle Ted pumpin' his cock in 'n out of my Pop's asshole. Grandpappy never said a word to 'em just figurin' the two of'em were just a-practicin' up for the time when they'd get their first taste of poontang. Now Grandpappy never actually tell'd me, but he sure laid some strong hints he caught your Pop suckin' my Pop off a time or two. Now, our Pops would never fess up to it in a hundred years, but like'n I said Cuz, 'it's human nature for brothers to fool around with each other.'

"I knows for a fact, Eli, Jarrod, Willie, 'n Sal have been a-foolin' around since they turned eighteen last Fourth of July. Both Jarrod 'n Sal let the cat out of the bag at band camp two week later tellin' how their athletic twin brothers were suckin' their cocks 'n right'd from squared one, went to a-swallowin' their loads.

"From what Jarrod 'n Sal was a-tellin', the four of 'em were on the banks of the old swimmin' hole on Middle Fork, when Eli 'n Willie suddenly grabbed Jarrod and Sal's trunks, pull 'em down to their knees, 'n right in broad daylight, went to a-suckin' their twin brothers' cocks. Your Red Panther teammates keep'd right on a-suckin' till my band nerd buddies were a-shootin' cum in their mouth 'n down their throats.

"Jarrod tells me just the other day at Mac's, 'Pauly, ever since Eli got his first taste of my cock, my twin brother can't wait till the folks are in bed so he can git down on his knees 'n be a-suckin' my cock till I'm a-fillin' his mouth full of cum until my balls go dry.'

"Nows, I ain't bullshittin' ya Cuz, but to top it off, once behind closed doors 'n the lights are off in the privacy of their bedroom, Sal tell'd me, 'Pauly, Willie has started sucky fucky me since school was out in mid-May. Willie will suck me off, swallow my load, 'n after I'm recharged, I've been cornholin' 'im one or two times a night. But one Saturday night, when the folks were gone, I cornholed Willie a record six times until my balls finally dried up. Yeah Pauly, my twin brother loves a-suckin' my cock, swallowin' my loads, 'n a-havin' me cornhole 'im till I'm a-fillin' his asshole full of cum.'

"Cuz, it ain't like you're a homo, a queer, like'n Adams, Jones, 'n my band camp counselor, but you're a-swingin' from both sides, like'n our Pops did in 'em early days, 'n like'n Eli 'n Willie are a-doin' with'n Jarrod 'n Sal.

"Like'n I tell'd you Cuz, 'it ain't nothin' to be ashamed of', 'n 'its human nature fo brothers to fool around with each other.' So, just let loose, wrap your warm, moist, wet lips around my cock, 'n suck me off like'n your Pop did my Pop."

I was still firmly gripping Pauly's cock in my hand when I suddenly realized, Pauly was right—for some unknown reason, I was craving his cock. I looked Pauly dead in the eyes, "Cuz, you pinky promise you'll never tell?"

Pauly and I entwined our little fingers and Pauly said, "Hell no Cuz, I'll never tell. I'll coach you along tonight just like I did last night when you jacked me off. The same band camp counselor that taught me the proper hand job techniques also sucked me off several times, so I've got it down pretty pat."

I looked Pauly in the eyes, "Okay Cuz, I'll suck you off, but you have to promise you won't cum in my mouth."

Pauly smiled, "Cuz,'ll be givin' you plenty of warnin' so you won't get a mouth full of cum like'n my counselor at band camp. Once you pull off, you can make me cum with those hand job techniques I teach'd you last night."

Pauly leaned further back in the seat, spread his legs wider, while I leaned over and approached his cock from the side. Pauly was smiling, grinning ear to ear, and said, "Cuz, flatten your tongue 'n go to a-lickin' my cock real slow from my balls to the tip like a puppy lappin' up warm milk.

"After several of those slow puppy licks, say five or six, less'n you want to do a few more, wrap your wet lips around my cock's head 'n slowly lick all around the head, especially the underside where the head meets the shaft.

"Move your mouth a little further down my shaft, tighten your lips, 'n bob up 'n down. You need to keep your tongue constantly movin', pressin' up against the underside of my cock, 'n while a-bobbin' up 'n down start a-suckin' with quick, tight, suckin' movements around my cock's shaft 'n mushroom head. Mix in some hummin' 'n every now 'n then flick the tip of your tongue over my cum-hole."

I took a deep breath and started following Paul's instructions. I licked Pauly's cock from the base to the tip, maybe ten times or so before I opened my mouth wide and locked my lips around his wide mushroom head. It was strange having Pauly's dick in my mouth for the first time as I swirled my tongue all around his cock's head like I was French kissing Helen. Pauly was moaning 'Oh yeah, just like'n that Cuz' each time I swirled my tongue all around his cock's head. I was flicking the tip of my tongue over his cum-hole, the V shaped part under his mushroom head when Pauly started giving me instructions to bob up and down on his shaft.

I followed Pauly's instructions to a T and went to bobbing up and down on his shaft like a cork in water. I kept my tongue consistantly moving while working my cheek muscles using quick, tight, sucking motions aound his cock's shaft and head.

I never imagined I'd ever touch another guy's cock much less suck one. But here I was, this football star for the Panhandle Red Panthers, sucking my band nerd cousin's Italian Dry Salami in the middle of nowhere on Jasper Creek!

Pauly had his hand on my head pushing it down a bit while I was bobbing up and down on about three to four inches of his shaft. I was licking every inch of his cock's mushroom head as if it were ice cream from the soft serve ice cream machine at ol' Mac's corner drug. I was working my tongue back and forth on the underside of his cock's head, flicking the tip over his cum-hole, bobbing my head up and down his shaft, humming like a pair of skeeter's wings, sucking all the while with quick, tight sucking movements like I was sucking on a Popsicle.

And, to my surprise, I was enjoying sucking my cousin's cock! The unique sweaty taste of his hot, swollen, throbbing flesh in my mouth. The taste of Carla's left over juices. The salty pre-cum dripping from his cock head's tip, when out of nowhere came this sudden urge not to stop, till I was tasting Pauly's cum.

I was sucking away inside the '55 Chevy. My cousin's cock was getting harder by the minute. His cock's head was dripping pre-cum out its tip like a leak in an old worn out water hose when

Pauly muttered, "Cuz, you're doin' great, actually super great, a natural cocksucker, fergit 'bout jackin' me off, 'n just keep a-doin' what you're doin' till I'm a-shootin' my load. Cuz, how 'bout if'n you swallow my loads like'n Eli 'n Willie do Jarrod 'n Sal?"

I quit my sucking and licking Pauly's cock only long enough to reply mumbling, "Cuz, I want too." Afterwards, I resumed my sucking, licking, and not wanting to stop until I was tasting my cousin's cum!

Pauly moaned, "Oh yeah Cuz, keep a-suckin' me—make your band nerd Cuz cum in your mouth... like'n your Red Panthers teammates do their band nerd twin brothers! Play with my balls like'n ya did last night 'n just keep doin' what you're a-doing."

Another couple minutes or so passed and Pauly's cock's shaft was throbbing like a heart-beat, getting crazy hard in my mouth, his mushroom head was swelling to what felt like twice it's normal size, and I could feel his balls swelling, tightening up in his sack when Pauly suddenly grasped my head with both hands and said, "I can't believe I'm actually going to do this, but Cuz, quit suckin' me off. I've got this strong hankerin' deep inside to cornhole ya 'n fill your ass full of cum."

I reluctantly quit sucking and took Pauly's dick out of my mouth. I looked Pauly dead in the eyes, "But Cuz, I want to suck you off till you cum."

Pauly interrupted me and looked me in the eyes, "Cuz, I really want you to, but when the time comes to fuck Carla, I don't wanta be a flop! So let me cornhole ya. I'm gonna need all the practice I can git 'fore hand 'bout a-fuckin' with my hips 'n not just my cock. Another tip my band counselor passed on to me when he asked me to cornhole 'im. It's been since band camp last year that I git to practice fuckin' with my hips 'n now that I'm on the verge of fuckin' Carla, well, I don't want to disappoint her. Shit Cuz, I'm so fuckin' horny if'n you let me cornhole you, well...ain't ever done anythin' like'n this, but after I've blowed my load 'll let you take a-turn and cornhole me."

I wasn't exactly sure I wanted Pauly to cornhole me like Uncle Jerry Lee did my Pop, but at the same time there was this excitement inside me wanting to work my dick in and out of Pauly's asshole just to practice for the big event with Helen.

So after a bit more persuading by Pauly I asked, "Okay Cuz if'n I let you cornhole me where are we goin' to do it? I mean, what if someone just happens to wander down this old abandon dirt road? We damn sure don't want to get caught with our britches down like Adams did with Rocco in the trainin' room or Jones did behind Sylvester's hay barn."

Pauly, sensing I was going to let him cornhole me, quickly replied, "We'll get behind the Chevy. The way I've got it parked we'll be able to see headlights long 'fore they ever reach us. We'll have more than 'nough time to pull up our swim trunks, sit on the Chevy's trunk, 'n pop the tops of those left over brews. If anyone happens along, it'll look like we're just drinkin' brew, celebratin' your eighteenth birthday. Ain't nobody ever gonna be a-thinkin' anythin' different."

It sounded like Pauly had all the bases covered, just like he always did, so I reluctantly said, "Ok Cuz, you can cornhole me first, but then I want my turn—agreed?"

Pauly smiled and said, "No sweat Cuz, we'll swap ass for ass just like'n our Pops did."

Pauly pulled up his swimming trucks, got two brews from the back seat, and we both got out Chevy's front seat. Pauly placed the two tall boy Colt 45 brews on the Chevy's trunk while we strategically positioned ourselves behind the Chevy on this little grassy knoll. Pauly dropped his trunks down past his thighs while I bent over and pulled my trunks down to my ankles.

Pauly with a shit eating grin said,"Cuz we've wasted too much time—I'm not even a chubbie! Ya need to git me hard again. Drop down to your knees, 'n pick up where you left off inside the Chevy!"

I eagerly dropped down to my knees on the soft, thick, alpha pasture grass of the knoll, and grabbed Pauly by his butt. I looked up, smiled at my cousin, and took as much of his soft dick in my mouth as I could. I was swirling my tongue all around and sucking on his softie like it was a pacifier. Once I started feeling Pauly's dick getting hard, I went to town! I was bobbing my head up and down on his shaft, licking all around his cock's head, concentrating on the underside where the head met the shaft, and sucking away with a series of short, quick sucking motions—just like he had taught me only minutes before. And, in the blink of an eye, Pauly's Italian Dry Salami was a rapidly growing erection—actually in the process of becoming a boner.

Pauly was holding my head with both hands, his soft jelly-belly was against my forehead while he was slowly thrusting four maybe four-and-a-half inches of his cock backwards and forwards in my mouth. We got in rhythm with each other and I was again enjoying sucking my cousin's cock when Pauly looked down at me while smiling, "Cuz, it's time to quit suckin'. My dick is a raging boner, harder than a rock, wet 'n slippery, drippin' precum like a leaky toilet, it's time your cousin busted your sweet little rosebud butt cherry."

I mumbled, "Cuz I like the taste of your cock in my mouth—how 'bout lettin' me suck you till I'm tastin' your cum? Afterwards, yeah, ya can still cornhole me."

Pauly replied, "Cuz, you're really a great cocksucker, a natural, even better than my band camp counselor, 'n I'd love nothin' better to blow a load in your mouth, but tonight we're short on time. Now, stand up, turn around, spread your legs wide, bent over 'n touch your ankles, then pull your butt cheeks apart, givin' me easy access to that rosebud butt cherry."

Reluctantly, I followed Pauly's instructions and quit sucking his cock. I stood up, turned around, spread my legs wide, bent over, and touched my ankles, before reaching back and separating my butt cheeks, exposing my virgin asshole to Pauly's Italian Dry Salami.

I was nervously looking down at the ground with my cheeks spread wide when I mumbled, "Cuz, you're sure you'll be able to see any headlights comin' down the road?"

Pauly replied, "Quit worryin' Cuz, all the bases are covered. Now, just relax 'n start takin' some deep slow breaths. Don't pucker up your asshole when you first feel my cock's head, just stay relaxed, breathe slow deep breaths, 'n it ain't gonna hurt a bit. Trust me—I knows what I'm a-doin'. I cornholed my band camp counselor more times than one 'n even though it's been a year, it's like ridin' a bike, you never fergit how."

Moments later I felt the soft hardness of Pauly's wide mushroom cock head's tip repeatedly jabbing against the opening of my asshole and suddenly it felt like my insides had been ripped apart!

I was screaming, telling Pauly to stop, and trying to pull away, but Pauly had a strong killer type grip on my hips while ramming his Italian Dry Salami it's full length inside my virgin asshole.

The girth of his shaft, the width of his cock's mushroom head, two inches in diameter or so, hurt like hell! I now knew how Adams must have felt while Rocco was ramming his cornholer in and out his butthole like a jackhammer busting up concrete! I mean, I could feel every inch of Pauly's rock-hard cock sliding all the way in, stretching, and filling my ass like never in my wildest dreams did I ever think possible! Once Pauly had his cock buried to the hilt, he slowly withdrew all but his cock's head before thrusting all the way back in again—like the oil field jump jack on Grandpappy's ranch.

I kept begging Pauly, "Please stop Cuz, you're dick's too big! GAWD, you're splitin' me in half...I can't take it any longer." After all, before tonight my eighteen-year-old asshole had been reserved for exit only!

But, Pauly wasn't listening and said, "Relax Cuz, you've got one really tight asshole! Just grip your knees as tight as you can while I'm a-cornholin' ya. 'll go slow 'n not so deep till it's a-feelin' better."