Life in the Redneck Town of Panhandle in 1969 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauly may have thought he was being been gentle by pushing only maybe six inches of his massive cock inside my tight asshole, but the girth was stretching my asshole to its limits, causing me considerable pain and discomfort.

I was constantly complaining, "GAWD CUZ, OH GAWD..PLEASE QUIT..." as Pauly slowly withdrew all but his mushroom cock's head before thrusting back in again.

I gritted my teeth, gripped my knees with both hands as hard as I could, and just hung on while Pauly kept on cornholing me for what seemed like an eternity. Pauly was continuing to cornhole me at a steady pace for maybe another six minutes or so before the pain and agony sorta quit.

I wasn't complaining any longer, so my cousin sensed I was ready to be cornholed faster, so he immediately picked up the pace. Pauly was pumping his cock faster, harder, and once again as deep in my asshole as his Italian Dry Salamni could physically go.

I was moaning 'OH...OH...OH' each time Pauly pumped his cock all the way in, out, and back in again like that pump jack on Gappypappy's ranch.

My hands were clutching my knees to keep me balanced while Pauly was grasping my hips like he didn't want me getting away! My cousin was thrusting his Italian Dry Salami to it's full length inside my asshole fast and furiously, over and over again. It seemed like Pauly was trying to drive his dick through my belly button, or out the back of my throat. His hips were smacking into my butt cheeks, like cast iron church bells clanging on a Sunday morning. His jelly-belly was rubbing the small of my back, his balls were slapping into me while my dick and balls were flopping all over the place.

It was after another ten minutes, could have been a tad longer, that I started feeling sensations inside me that'd I've never felt before. The underside of Pauly's cock's head and thick shaft kept rubbing this sensitive spot ever time he was thrusting in, out, and back in again—sending chills and goose bumps from my head to my toes!

I was now liking the feeling of Pauly's cock so much ever time he was thrusting in, out, and back in again that I started pushing my ass back, getting into a rhythm with his thrusting. I was swinging and rolling my hips while Pauly kept jackhammering me as if there was no tomorrow. My dick wasn't flopping around but had become a rock-hard boner. Suddenly, I felt like I was going to cum and I mumbled, "Cuz, I feel like'n I'm gonna shoot."

Pauly said, "Oh Yeah! I knew it! Just keep your hands a-grippin' your knees. Don't touch your cock! My dick is 'bout to make you cum."

I felt my dick swelling, throbbing, and getting harder. My balls were no longer flopping, but were high and tight in their sack when suddenly I went to shooting ropes of cum out of my cock head's tip. I was shooting cum like I'd never done before, two maybe even three foot streams, one after the other! I screamed to the top of my lungs, "I'm cumming Cuz! GAWD...GAWD..don't stop...keep'd a-cornholin' me...faster...harder...deeper."

Pauly never let up and kept beating my ass to a pulp. He was grunting like one of Grandpappy's breeding bulls and heaving like a blacksmith's bellows. I could feel his cock twitching, throbbing, getting even harder. His balls had quit slapping into me, and while he was thrusting like a madman, his cock erupted like a volcano. Pauly never slowed down and kept on thrusting balls deep while spewing loads of hot, steamy, thick cum, out of his cock head's tip, just like he'd done the night before- flooding my ass forever-and-a-day until his balls finally went dry.

Once Pauly quit thrusting, he released his strangle hold on my hips and I collapsed face down on the Chevy's trunk with Pauly's dick still buried inside my asshole. Pauly finally pulled his dick out and the once hot, steamy, thick semen now felt rather cold as it leaked out of my asshole's opening and dripped onto my balls.

After a bit, Pauly finally spoke, "Cuz that was great—really great. I've never in all my born days felt anythin' like'n it! My body was tinglin' with excitement, I was fired-up with a-turn-on like'n I'd never experienced 'fore when my dick was makin' you cum! I mean, your hands were still grippin' your knees 'n your cock was a-spurtin' ropes of cum at the same time I was a-pumpin' your ass full of cum!

"Cuz, since you blew your load, we don't have time for you recharge 'n get your turn tonight. So, let's just celebrate 'n drink these two last brews 'fore we're on our way."

I never said a word as I drank the Colt 45, and after I downed my brew I opened the passenger door of the Chevy's front seat and crawled inside. Pauly was already behind the steering wheel about to fire up the '55 Chevy for the ride home when he asked, "Cuz, you're ok with'n what we done tonight, aren't you?"

I finally found the words and uttered, "I guess, well sorta. It's awkward 'n embarrassin' to try 'n talk about it.

"But after we made our pinky swear, I wanted to suck your cock. Once I started suckin' I didn't want to stop. I liked the taste of your cock in my mouth 'n just like Eli 'n Willie, I wanted to swallow your cum.

"Ain't gonna lie, it hurt like hell when you first stuck your cockhead inside my asshole! 'N it took quite a while 'fore the pain disappeared, but once it did, the feelin' of your cock pumpin' in 'n out of my asshole sent sensations like'n I never felt 'fore all over my body. Your cock's head 'n thick shaft keep'd a-rubbin' against this one spot every time you pumped your cock in 'n out of my ass, 'n it sent goose bumps up 'n down my spine. Ain't 'nough words to describe the feelins' I was experiencin' when your cock was makin' me cum...'n you were a-shootin' those hot, thick, steamy loads inside my ass. 'N, well, I wanna do it again—just as long as you never fergit your pinky promise to me!"

Pauly smiled, "Cuz, I'll second that! I loved watchin' you suckin' my cock 'n when I was a-cornholin' ya, 'twas the most fantastic, excitin' feelin' I've ever experienced. Let's go campin' tomorrow night after we take the girls home. We won't be short on time 'n you can suck my cock all you want. Afterwards I'll cornhole ya till the roosters are crowing. Cuz, quit you're a-worryin' 'bout our 'pinky promise'...what happened tonight is our little secret."

***

I was sound asleep when Dad pounded on my door, "Up 'n at'em Buddy Lee! We've got hay we need to get into the barn 'fore she gets hotter than a witch's tit."

I rolled over and as I got up I could still feel Pauly's gooey cum leaking out of my sore asshole. My asshole was so sore from Pauly's Italian Dry Salami beating it to a pulp that I wondered HOW was I ever going to make it through the day...much less a vigorous work out at the practice field?

***

I was at the practice field trying to work out when Pauly unexpectedly showed up with Carla and Helen in his '55 Chevy.

Pauly had a big smile on his face, "How's the workout goin' Cuz? You're a-lookin' just a tad slow today!"

Carla was giggling, "Buddy you looked like you had a corn cob stuck up your butt the way you were running sprints!"

Pauly was laughing, "By-the-way Cuz, the girls did great today. Helen can tell ya all 'bout it while ya'll are headin' to Mack's in your pick'em. Me 'n Carla will meet ya'll there."

Helen was walking me off the practice field and as we were getting in my Dodge, she looked me in the eyes, "I know about last night...don't you think we should maybe talk about it?"

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingalmost 7 years ago
Very sexy on parts, but makes my eyes bleed in others.

For the love of all that is holy . . . I know rednecks. I live amongst rednecks. The dialogue in these stories is a flat out insult to rednecks. Hell, it'd be an insult to hillbillies too, but I don't think that's the demographic what you're aiming for.

I'm trying to get turned on here. Really. I am. But more than anything I'm just getting pissed off. Not even the most dyed in the wool yokel bent on confounding some damned Yankee tourist lays it on this freakin thick. I'm surprised you didn't take the opportunity to throw in some cracks about the almost certain illiteracy of the hayseed hicks you've created here.

The worst part is, you get a lot of the colloquialisms right (though there is some bleeding over into Ebonics that I'm not sure was intentional). So apparently you write from at least SOME degree of experience or knowledge. But, if that's the case, you should know that ain't no country folk TALK as damned much as you have yours doin'. Their grammar and diction may suck, but at least they's concise. "Verbose," they ain't. Know what I mean, Cuz? Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck.

When you've got one character breaking away from the over the top dialogue and telling an actual story . . . this is good stuff. The scenes you put the characters in, and the relational dynamics between the characters makes for some pretty hot stuff. And that's kind of salt in the wound for me because, when you have characters talking to each other, you inevitably pit them to out-hicking each other. Why? As a reader, it's a total distraction.

One assumes that, if'n you hailed from hinterland from the git-go, you done gone and got yerself all "citified" now, and this is you lookin' back at (and way, way down on) yer roots. Alternatively, this just seems like the innate sense of superiority to and contempt for a life-long urbanite has for their caricature perception of the peasantry out in the wastelands beyond the city limits. (Red staters, eww! Gross! As if!)

Maybe I'm too sensitive. Maybe I'm taking it personally when, really, you was just joshin' around about all this. Jus' tryin' to have a li'l fun is all. Ain't mean no harm by it. Sheee-oot. If'n that's the case, fer the next installment, maybe remember that, like my great-great-grandpappy used to say, "Jesus, dude. A little goes a long fucking way."

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 7 years ago
Ah yes, the Sky Lark Drive-in

Back in '69 we had what teenagers don't have today--drive-in theaters. What a great place to fondle your girlfriend and fog up the windows. Half the teens had no idea what movie was playing, but it didn't matter, because most of the action was on the bench seat, not on the screen. Oh yes, bench seats--not 'birth control seats' installed in today's cars. Perhaps that's one reason the current teen birth rate is down?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Owning Amber Amber develops a powerful attraction to her neighbor.in Mind Control
Mothership Wilderness Pt. 01 Fertility injection goes wrong on a deep space colony ship.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Zombies Attack! Husband and Wife try and survive a zombie outbreak.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Price Paid Ch. 00 - Prologue A powerful man seeks revenge against mages that wronged him.in Mind Control
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
More Stories