Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the last of the tennis players had finally left the yard, we all burst out laughing. Morgan walked over and mimicked them in an exaggerated fashion, rubbing my dick between her breasts. Denise got up and followed suit, using her more substantial boobs. I was surprised when Michelle dropped her top and went next, her stiff nipples poking into my belly. I don't think the girls really expected Stephanie to go along, but I was not surprised to see her fling her top across the yard, and bury my cock in her cleavage.

My head was spinning. I became convinced that, in terms of wild sexual experiences, I had peaked and it would be all downhill from there. I have since learned that no matter how wild it gets, it can always get wilder.

Chapter 25

Michelle and Stephanie left to do whatever it is girls do when they go out for the afternoon, and Morgan had a date for the day game at Dodger Stadium. I got dressed so I could meet the guy. He looked like every other surfer dude on the west coast, and seemed to have a hard time using multi-syllabic words in a sentence. In his defense, the cards were stacked against him.

Denise opened the door wearing only her string bikini top along with a nearly-sheer white cover-up, which did not hide her colorfully decorated bottom at all, and in the right light failed to conceal her shaved pussy. And by "right light," I am referring to the lighting in the foyer of our home. Or basically any other lighting conditions apart from pitch-black darkness.

Morgan delivered the knock-out punch by sauntering down the stairs wearing a stretchy knit tube dress that barely covered her ass, and platform sandals that could best be described as "fuck-me shoes." I had to hold my mouth closed with both hands to keep from salivating all over the floor. That poor guy never stood a chance. She couldn't even walk down the stairs without exposing her g-string panties with every step.

It was no problem, though, because you couldn't see much of the panties; you could see a lot of skin, and a few wispy blonde hairs, but not much panty. She was an athlete herself, how is it she'd never been to a stadium? I made a mental note to buy season tickets to the Dodgers.

As soon as they were out the door, I made a smart-ass comment about how well Morgan's outfit would go over with the stadium crowd. Denise informed me that the young man had his own luxury box - Morgan would not be negotiating any stairs, or stadium seating, or even sitting outside in the hot sun.

With that out of the way, we shed our clothes and sat down to lunch. After everything I had experienced since my accident, having a nude woman around was downright decadent. Now I had Denise to myself, naked, right across the table, and I was desperate to get next to her. Halfway through lunch I asked if she had any plans for the afternoon.

"Nothing important, why?"

"I was thinking about what you said, about how with practice I might get to be really good at oral sex. I thought maybe we might have some time to practice this afternoon."

She saw right through me. "Sweetie," she said with a smile, "you don't ever have to make up an excuse to eat my pussy. The day I turn you down will be the day I die."

I had laid the foundation of my cunning plan to seduce her into taking my virginity. Who was I kidding; if we were ever going to have intercourse, it would be she seducing me. Nevertheless, as a man I had to try - it's what we do.

My plan was to go down on her and get her all worked up without letting her cum. I figured she was bound to ask me to enter her if I got her hot enough. I underestimated her fondness for being teased. We started out on the wingback-chair in the bedroom, our usual location.

After her first orgasm, I heated her up like she had taught me, but when she started signaling readiness to cum, I backed off the pressure considerably. No matter how hard she pressed on the back of my head, I managed to maintain a light touch with my tongue on her clit. She became a lot more vocal than usual, with moans and grunts and groans, and "oh, ooooo, yes" and so on. I kept it up for quite some time, finally pushing away and suggesting we move to the bed. She was wetter than I've ever seen her, and readily agreed.

She lept on to the bed, motioning for me to hurry. I was on my knees between her legs, scooting closer and closer, until finally I lay my head down on her stomach. I put my hands on her breasts, massaging and pinching her nipples. She was writhing and thrusting, and I started kissing her stomach, getting higher and higher until my head reached her breasts, and I put my mouth over one, working the nipple with my tongue, and then the other. Her arms were around my shoulders, holding me close against her. I could feel her wetness in the vicinity of my stomach, and knew I was near the entrance of the temple. I put my hands on either side of her, elevating my body, and moved in to kiss her lips.

While we were kissing, I lowered my body slowly until the shaft of my cock came into contact with her pussy. She threw her arms around me and pulled me tight against her. It was absolute heaven. I broke off the kiss and raised up on my hands. The tip of my cock made contact with her pussy lips. I hesitated for a moment, enjoying the sensation. Before I pushed in, she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me towards the foot of the bed.

I put up only token resistance; there's no way I would force myself into her, not unless I knew that's what she wanted. I started kissing my way down her stomach to her dripping pussy, and resumed my strategy of tease and deny, hoping my endurance could outlast her willpower.

But she had an extremely high tolerance for being teased, and after bringing her to the edge over and over, my stiff neck and sore tongue got the better of me. I finally gave in and started licking her clit rapidly the way she loved. After all that teasing, her climax was spectacular, and I enjoyed it very much; it was very nearly worth the effort.

After she came, she was very complementary, regarding both my technique and stamina. I was so in awe of her sexual prowess that her praise made me very happy - had I been a puppy I would have been wagging my tail. But, not being a puppy, I was wagging something else. She turned over, and when I saw that beautiful ass, I couldn't resist. I laid down on her legs, holding most of my weight on my elbows, and lay my head on her ass as if it were a pillow. My cock was slipping between her calves.

With a laugh, I asked if I could kiss her ass. I was going to kiss it anyway, but I found saying the words, "may I please kiss your ass" somewhat sexy, not to mention mildly humorous.

Denise laughed, too as she replied, "Baby you can kiss my sweet ass any time of day or night." I still think that's funny.

I pressed my lips against her smooth bottom for several seconds at a time, alternating cheeks, Kokopelli to Louis and back. I paused momentarily to ask, "How the hell do you keep your butt so smooth?"

She just laughed.

With each kiss, I moved a little closer to her butt crack, and the closer I got, the louder and longer she moaned her appreciation. When I got to the center, I laid my head face down and just held it there. If she'd asked, I'd probably have tongued her asshole, but my tongue had been working hard enough, and deserved a break.

I wiggled my head a little side to side, causing my face to descend into the valley of the shadow, coming to rest near the bottom. I liked the way it felt, being cheek-to-cheek to cheek-to-cheek so to speak, resting there. The skin on her ass was amazingly soft, and she had just the right amount of padding to make it a sexy and comfortable pillow. I closed my eyes and almost drifted off, lingering there long enough to prompt Denise to ask if I was still awake.

When I laughed, she kind of shivered, saying, "Hey, that tickles."

"I didn't know I would like your ass this much. It's really very pleasant down here."

"I guess we're even then - I didn't know how much I wanted your face in my ass."

We both laughed, but my laughter tickled her so much that she rolled back and forth, dislodging me. With my hands and knees on either side of her body, I crawled up and plopped down alongside her, with my head on the pillow beside hers. I rolled her over way from me. Putting my arms around her from behind, my right hand grasped her left breast, my left hand grasped her right breast, and my erection lodged itself lengthwise in her butt crack. I was discharging enough pre-cum to keep things slippery, and begin thrusting with a short stroke, just barely moving, but it was enough to draw a long "mmmmmmmmm" out of her and me both.

"I have a good reason for not wanting to make love with you right now," she said. "You trust me, don't you?"

"Of course. And I have a good reason for wanting you right now," I quipped, "Basically it's because I have a penis." That drew laughter. "I'm really having fun," I added.

I was still thrusting but had increased the stroke a bit, and the frequency. I knew I'd be able to cum like that, and figured why not, if she allows it.

After a few more minutes, she grabbed my wrists and extricated herself. Turning around and putting her hands on my shoulders, she guided me on to my back and brought her lips to mine in a long, slow kiss. Then she started planting kisses on my neck, shoulder, chest, tummy and no, she did not stop there.

I had made Denise into a kind of mythical sex goddess, believing her to be the true path to sexual enlightenment. My first blow job, long and slow and luxurious, made me realize I had been wrong; there was nothing mythical about her.

It started with her lips wrapped around the head of my cock, the only contact between our bodies, my universe compressed into a shot glass. While she licked and nibbled on the tip, sucking down pre-cum as fast as I could produce it, nothing else existed. She flowed seamlessly from one moment to the next with increasing intensity but never frantic, never a sense of urgency, requiring no effort from me. I lost track of time. I only knew it was mid-afternoon when she started and the sun was on the horizon when I experienced a climax that lasted forever. It is a core tenet of my religion that in some universe somewhere, I am still cumming into Denise's mouth.

When asked to describe my first blow job, I can only look off into the distance, shake my head in wonder, and mutter, "The things she did with her mouth..."

Chapter 26

Michelle and I had just a few minutes Friday for our usual morning chat. She was leaving early for some kind of 3-day soccer event and I would be spending the weekend at Aunt Denise's, so I wouldn't see her again until Monday. We'd been getting together in the mornings all summer, but something was different that day.

I stood naked, as usual, leaning against the dresser, while she sat in my computer chair, as usual; but she was not dressed as she usually was. She was not dressed at all. Happily, Thursday's events had loosened her attitude just a bit. I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts, except when I was distracted by that patch of hair between her legs, but that was okay because she couldn't take her eyes off my dick.

"Have any of your friends said anything about yesterday?" I asked.

"Let's see," she said, counting on her fingers, "Caroline and Monica asked when they can come over again. Maria wants me to organize a sleepover for everybody. Ashley asked me to fix her up on a date with you. Jennifer wants to come over this weekend while Stephanie and I are doing the soccer clinic. And Chris's facebook has a pic of you doing Stephanie up against the wall of the pool. It looks like you're both naked. She's biting your neck, and from the look on her face...it totally looks like you guys are doing it."

As she spoke, she wheeled the chair over to me and wrapped her hand around my erection, holding it loosely and studying it curiously.

I smiled, "Did you really just say 'doing Stephanie?'" She smiled and nodded. "We didn't actually do it, you know that, right?"

"Trust me, if you did - I mean, when you do, I'll be the first to know."

As much as I wanted to keep her hand where it was, my curiosity got the better of me. "I gotta see that picture - here, pull it up for me will you?" She let go of my dick when I handed her my tablet. "Did you say Ashley wants a date? She's the one in the red & white stripes, right?" Ashley had been the first of four girls who hugged me as they were leaving, trapping my erection between us and rubbing up against it. That got my attention.

"Red & white. Yeah, and she still thinks you're dating Stephanie." She handed the tablet back. "Here, check it out." She took hold of my cock again.

Chris had zoomed in and caught us during Stephanie's climax - her face had "orgasm" written all over it, and anybody who looked closely at my butt could probably tell I was naked. Stephanie's swimsuit was hidden by me, so you wouldn't really know whether she was naked or not. She wasn't. I was. It wasn't so bad though - my back was to the camera, and Stephanie was hardly recognizable. To anyone who wasn't there, it could have been any random internet picture.

"What did Stephanie have to say about this. Let me guess - she loves it."

"Are you kidding? It's the new wallpaper on her phone."

"Speaking of Stephanie, you guys have been friends a long time, right?"

"Best friends since second grade"

I asked if I was friends with her before the accident, or if we ever went out on a date. Michelle explained that Stephanie had spent a lot of time with our family over the years, and we got along great.

"You were always too shy to tell anybody," she said, "but you had a major crush on her since about the seventh grade. I knew you would fall for her again."

"I just like the way she treats me. Like we've been friends a long time. You said we never dated?"

"She wasn't really interested. But you were way different then. In case you haven't noticed, she's interested now."

I changed the subject, "Do you think you'll be able to have the sleepover before Mom gets back?"

She looked up incredulously, "Really?"

"Hate to disappoint Maria."

She looked at me sideways, trying to read my face, to see if I was really serious. "What do you think is going to happen?"

"Best case, we play Denise's game. Worst case, I get to hang out naked with a lot of really hot chicks."

She smiled and shrugged, "I'll see what I can do."

"And the soccer team?"

That made her laugh. "Shut up!" she said teasingly, giving my cock a playful slap. She stood, motioning for me to take her place in the chair. I sat.

"Will you - whoa!" I stopped mid-sentence when she took a seat in my lap; my cock stood between her thighs, nestled up against her pussy. I continued, "...text me Ashley's phone number?"

She lay back against my chest, grabbing my hands and pulling them to her breasts.

"She only wants to sleep with you." Her voice was getting soft and breathy. "You probably won't even have to buy her dinner. Just ask if she wants to come over. But YOU might prefer Jennifer." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly with a long, low, soft purr, like a cat. Lowering her hand to her lap, she began strumming my cock with her fingertips, as if it were a guitar, resting her thumb on the top.

I momentarily had trouble catching my breath. "Jennifer? Why?" Every few seconds she would flick her thumbnail across the tip of my dick like she was plucking a bass. I was still massaging her breasts, occasionally rolling her nipples around with my fingertips. This conversation was going to start deteriorating soon.

"She brags about being the best cock-tease in our class. Oh, and do me a favor will ya?" She lifted her hand, which enabled me to resume breathing, but I was still waiting for a green light at the intersection of thighs and cunt.

"Just name it." I could feel her fingers brushing against the top of my cock, and realized that she'd started fingering herself.

"If you do Ashley, do her before you actually start dating Stephanie. Okay?"

"You're pretty sure I'm going to get with Stephanie, aren't you."

"Aren't you?" She pulled herself away from me, pulling me up by the hand. I followed her towards the doorway. She turned and leaned back against the wall, putting her hands on my shoulders, applying downward pressure. In no time flat, I was on my knees with my face in her pussy. I let her guide my head with her hands, licking, sucking, nibbling. She started purring again, her voice rising and falling in pitch and volume, gradually getting higher and louder. In this position I was taking more of her juices in my mouth. Her orgasm seemed to last longer this time, which I found strangely gratifying.

When she was done, I stood and kissed her, pinning her against the wall. I was ready to cum. I'd forgotten just how strong Michelle was; she reminded me by grabbing my arms, spinning us around and slamming my back against the wall. She dropped to her knees and hesitated. She was eyeing my cock, right in front of her face, and holding my balls tightly in one hand. When she finally took me into her mouth, it was worth the wait. I realized I'd been holding my breath.

I was enjoying the hell out of Michelle's blow job, and getting close to blowing my load when she stopped. I opened my eyes to see Denise at the door, pleasantly nude. It was almost surreal; the three of us naked, Michelle on her knees with my balls in her hand, and we were greeting each other as we normally would in the morning. Michelle suddenly realized she was running late. She jumped up, thanked me, and ran into the bathroom for her shower. Denise looked at me, looked at my dick, shrugged her shoulders and dropped to her knees. I thanked my lucky stars! How many guys would give their left nut to be me? I would have, for sure.

My back was still against the wall, my dick in Denise's mouth when Michelle finished her shower, dressed, and ran past the door on her way out. I was getting a long, teasing blow job, and enjoying every second. Denise was working her magic, taking me to the edge, holding me there, then backing off slightly before building up again. She stopped moving, holding my dick in her mouth for a moment. I held my breath. Then she let go of me and stood up.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Of course I do," I said, after I'd managed to catch my breath.

She told me not to cum until she gave the word. "It'll be worth it," she said. I smiled - I'd learned to enjoy tease and denial in the hospital. I'd also learned to trust Denise - if she said it would be good, I knew it would be out of this world.

Chapter 27

Denise's house was old and big, on an oversized lot at the back of a cul-de-sac. She had converted the entire second floor into a studio where she did her painting, but she wanted to show me the back yard first. The property was deep with a steep rocky slope leading to a creek beyond her back fence. She led me to a large metal outbuilding. "This is where I do my sculptures," she told me. It was bigger than a two-car garage, clean and organized. She had more tools than Home Depot. I was impressed. She had a metalworking shop set up in a second building, and a third where she stored materials and finished pieces.

She began to describe a project about which she was very excited. A sculpture of bronze and bamboo, she said, a unique design, there's nothing like it anywhere. She even showed me some computer drawings, which I admit were quite interesting. She was trying to get it commissioned for a government building or something. "It will give me the credibility I need as a serious artist to get my penis work into the public space." She had previously described penises as her "life's work." I hadn't taken her seriously. I guess that's why she needed this.