Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there all afternoon, so I was pretty damn tired when they announced it was dinner time. They let me down, tying my hands behind me. They sat me down at the table and fed me again, then took me to the bathroom. Reggie wouldn't leave me alone in there, in case I found something to hump. I managed to wipe my own ass, but asked to take a shower afterwards, because I wasn't very clean. Reggie decided I should take a bath instead. Maybe she worried about me falling. She filled the tub with warm water and gave me a bath. She took plenty of time cleaning my cock, using plenty of hand soap and her hands, being careful not to make me cum. I was trying, too, lifting my hips, trying to thrust into her hand. She was enjoying it. She dried me with a towel, but not very well.

"You need to air dry," she said, leading me to the door and pushing me out on to the landing. There was a different crowd at the pool this time, but they seemed to have just as much fun. Eventually I was brought back in and tied spread-eagle to the bed in the guest room, and left there alone until morning. I'd had a very hard day (no pun intended) and not much sleep the previous night, so I did sleep quite a bit.

Sunday morning I woke up hard and horny, I mean very hard and very horny. Before sitting down to breakfast, Reggie took me back out on to the landing. She handcuffed my left hand to the railing, then used her cord to bind my right hand and both ankles to the same railing, facing the pool. It was early, so no one was out. I was alone for a long time. Eventually they started gathering down at the pool. Some of the visitors from the previous day were there. People were turning the chairs to face me. Soon there was quite a crowd. Mostly women, but there were a few guys there, too. I was nervous, but when it dawned on me what was happening, I got such a rush!

Before long, Reggie came out and waved to the crowd. I think she knew all of them; many of 'em greeted her by name. She unceremoniously untied my right hand and said, "Okay, do your thing." Someone started clapping, and it spread. I hesitated for a minute or two, but how could I resist an opportunity like this? I grabbed my hard cock and started stroking.

I probably could have done it in 10 seconds, but I went slow, and the closer I got, the slower I went. The crowd loved it. Reggie's guys were usually older, and probably did it fast, I don't know. One more stroke, and I pulled my hand away. One second went by, and another. After 3 seconds I came, and came hard. My knees buckled, but I had a good grip on the railing with both hands. The orgasm was powerful - I don't know how much cum I shot that day, but it was a lot. I don't think I hit anybody.

Reggie detached me from the railing and walked me back to her car without bothering to retie my hands. I was nervous as hell at first, as many of the people who had watched walked part way with us. But everybody was relaxed and having a good time, as though everything was normal, so I did my best to act like everything was normal.

Reggie chattered all the way back to Denise's house, but I was silent. I probably didn't speak more than a dozen words the whole time I was with her.

I was undecided on how to approach the incident with Denise. Overall, it was undeniably hot, and I couldn't think about most of it without getting uncontrollably hard. There were parts I would love to repeat, maybe with a different cast of characters. But despite Denise's reassurances, it was 24 hours of high anxiety, not to mention some downright unpleasant moments. I figured we would come up with some way for Denise to make it up to me, that would make it worthwhile.