Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back inside to see the upstairs studio. Most of her paintings were abstract; I tried my best to appreciate what she was doing. There was something vaguely familiar about it. "The artwork in our house - that's yours, isn't it?" I asked. She seemed pleased that I recognized her work.

As we walked through the house, she talked excitedly about the history and role of romantic and sensual artwork in our culture. I tried not to be bored. It helped that we'd been naked since we first walked through the door. It became more interesting when she mentioned her concept of introducing raw sexuality into the consciousness of mainstream culture. I think that's how she put it. She pulled a sketchbook from a shelf full of sketchbooks, and we sat together on an over-sized easy chair to look through it.

Pages and pages of penises. Dicks of every size and shape, cut and uncut, straight and curved, long, short, fat, skinny, every page was full of cocks.

"I'm hoping you'll let me draw yours," she said with a smile.

"You really have to ask?"

"I do, actually," she said.

"I don't see any balls here," I remarked, "Just dicks."

"Oh, the balls are in this one." She pulled out another sketchbook.

Pages and pages of balls. Scrotums of every size and shape. I don't know why she separated them, but was afraid to ask.

"Check this out." She handed me yet another sketchbook. This time, I saw faces. All men, with strange expressions. Some showed pain, some fear, laughter, all very exaggerated, almost like caricatures. I kept turning pages.

"Have you figured it out yet?"

I shook my head and kept looking. Some of them looked more stupid than others, but they all looked pretty dumb to me.

"These are cum faces. Guys in the middle of an orgasm. A lot these I did from photographs, I can show them to you if you like."

"No thanks, I think you've done an excellent job of capturing the moment." I think I did a pretty good job of humoring her. "So this is her life's work," I thought. "What a waste." I felt kind of bad for her. But I was just a dumb kid; she was an artist with a vision.

Next she showed me the bedroom. She pushed me back on to the bed and put her mouth on my dick, starting one of her wonderful teasing blow jobs. After pushing me to the edge several times, she stopped long enough to tell me that she didn't want me to cum yet - she had something special planned for the next day. I told her how happy I was being teased, as long as she keeps it up. It's when the teasing stops that it really gets bad.

"I totally understand," she said, lying back and pulling my head towards her pussy. To this day, I remember hers as my favorite pussy; I've had some that came close, but never a better one. She was already excited, swollen and wet. I went slow. I wanted to tease her like she was teasing me. She enjoyed being teased as much or more than I did. I had her flowing like a river and screaming, grinding her hips and holding my head tight against her. But I held out, using the skills she'd taught me, and she couldn't quite get over the edge. She pushed me away and looked at me sideways. I grinned at her, letting her know that I knew what I was doing.

We switched places again, and she had another go at me. I was trying so hard to get enough friction to cum, but she was the master of the tease and it just wasn't going to happen. When she stopped, I cried out in frustration.

"Do you want to cum today, or wait until tomorrow?" she asked, "Tell me now. If you choose to wait, I'll help you."

Instead of speaking, I pushed her back and turned her over. I wanted her ass. I buried my face in her butt, spreading her cheeks with my hands. She suggested I might want to wait for her to clean up, but my judgement was clouded by desire. I plunged my tongue into her, deep as it would go. She yelled like a kid on a roller coaster. I kept going for a while, until my tongue was too tired to continue. I'm glad I had that experience, but I learned from it. I learned that the good parts of an ass are on the outside. The outside of a fine ass is a wonderful thing. That's really all a person needs to know about asses.

She talked about her art during dinner. I didn't hear most of what she said, but I was so infatuated with her, I could listen to her talk for days. I kept rubbing my dick. It was so hard, and I wanted so badly to cum.

"I don't think I can wait until tomorrow," I said.

"It's okay, babe, I promised to help you didn't I?" As she spoke, she stood and rummaged through a kitchen drawer.

"Yeah, I think you did," I said, watching her walk around behind me.

She started rubbing my shoulders, then asked me to stand. She took hold of my left hand and lifted it behind me. Before I could react, she snapped a pair of handcuffs on my right wrist, lifted and attached it to my left. It took a moment to get over the surprise, and I might have become angry but before I had the chance, she reached around and started rubbing my cock.

"There you go, sweetheart, that's better isn't it?" she said, caressing my erection softly. She put her mouth on my neck and started kissing me gently. I closed my eyes and moaned softly. She started rubbing my butt with her other hand. My knees buckled; I would have hit the floor but she caught me and guided me into the chair. After a few minutes I recovered enough to open my eyes and smile at her. She suggested we go into the living room.

We sat down together in the middle of the sofa. She turned on the TV and found a movie. Soon I was laying on my back with my legs over her lap, and her hands on my cock and balls. She soon had me on the edge; she knew just where to touch, how much pressure to apply. I felt delirious; my eyes were rolling around and I was moaning. More like a constant hum. She never took her hands off me. Maybe she did and I couldn't tell, my brain was pretty foggy.

The movie ended - I know because I saw the credits roll, and she suggested we go to bed. I just nodded. She walked me back to the master suite, and into the bathroom where she brushed my teeth. Amy used to brush my teeth when I was in the hospital. I hadn't thought of Amy in a long time; when I saw her face in my mind, I started to cum. In my mind, I started to cum. I think I wept a little when I realized I wasn't really cumming. Denise asked if I needed to use the toilet. I hadn't felt it until that moment, but my bladder was full.

"No need to wait all night for that to go down," she said, nodding at my erection, and stood me in her shower stall. "I'll rinse this out later." My hard-on went away while I was pissing and she shook me when I was done. I liked that part. I wasn't hard, but that doesn't mean I wasn't horny. I felt like I was in a state of shock. Not even my cock-teasing nurses, Martha and Rosie, had been able to get me this horny.

A few minutes later I was lying on my back on Denise's bed with my hands secured to the corners of the headboard with padded cuffs. She climbed into bed with me, snuggled up to me, head on my shoulder, hand on my cock. I couldn't keep from trying to hump her hand, so she had to put the ankle restraints on me. Her naked body was pressed up against mine, and soon she was kissing me, sticking her tongue deep into my mouth. I realized she was rubbing her pussy against my hip, and it was soaking wet. I remembered not letting her cum when I ate her earlier.

I knew it was crazy when I said it, but I couldn't help myself. "You can sit on my face if you like."

She didn't waste any time climbing up and covering my mouth with her pussy. It was wet and tasty, and even though it drove me out of my head, I gave her what she wanted. After her first orgasm, I was sure she would be ready for sleep, but she hovered over my face until she'd recovered, and settled in for round two. It didn't take long, and when that was done, I asked if she wanted another. I'd discovered that having my face in her pussy provided a pretty good distraction from my own problem. After her third orgasm, she'd had enough, and settled back down with me. It didn't take her long to fall asleep. She didn't keep her hand on my dick all night; sometimes she had her knee drawn up covering it. I know I slept some, because I kept waking up. All I remember of that night is the constant desire to cum; it never let up.

The next morning, Denise put the handcuffs on me as soon as we got up. We showered together, she fed me breakfast and brushed my teeth. She even wiped my ass. I had not expected that. We took a second shower afterwards.

Finally, she sat me down and explained why she wasn't letting me cum. Her friends were coming over at 10:30 to play the game, and she wanted to be sure she could win. She knew I loved the game, and she was right - the thought of being tied and teased by strange women was such a rush, I almost came just from the thought. I did not, however, realize just how competitive Denise was.

"Why is it so important to win?" I asked.

"It's because the winner gets to take you home overnight," she answered. "The more ready you are, the bigger my advantage, because I know you so well."

"Sounds kind of like cheating."

"No, it's allowed. Like how major league ballparks are built to suit the team. We think of it as 'home field advantage.' And don't worry, even if somebody else wins, none of my friends would hurt you. We've been doing this a long time, so I know it's safe."

She showed me the game table set up in a spare bedroom. It looked like a conference table with padded cuffs at the corners. I was nervous, and hornier than I'd ever been. Denise got dressed before her guests arrived. "Women always wear clothes to play the game," she said. She took off my cuffs, and sent me in for a cold shower to get ready for her guests.

The game is played by several women and one naked, bound man. It consists of two parts. In part one, each lady spends 60 seconds teasing the guy, trying to get him so close that the next girl will make him cum. Anyone who does make him cum is eliminated and the game continues. By agreement of the remaining players, they can switch to part 2 at any time. During part 2, whoever makes him cum is the winner. We'd played at home a few times, and each time I was made to cum several times. It is great fun.

Soon enough, there were three more women sitting in the living room. They looked to be late-20's, close to 30 maybe. None were really hot like Denise, but they were in reasonably good shape.

When the fourth and final guest arrived, she was not alone; she'd brought a date. He was taller than me, and you could tell he worked out. Denise had a worried look on her face, but the other three women were delighted. They all knew him already, his name was Dave, and apparently, he was a regular player. The woman he was with, Reggie, was older, maybe 40 or 45 and thin as a rail. Her face was much too wrinkled for a woman of her age, and her skin looked dried out and leathery. She had obviously been a life-long chain-smoker, and spent too many hours in the sun without sun-block.

Denise had mentioned they sometimes played with two men, but hadn't explained to me how it would work. Since she only had one table, they tied our hands to the stair rail; we would be standing side by side as we played. The ladies would go two at a time, alternating between us, and there would be two winners. Dave did weight training, you could tell by his muscles, and the ladies seemed pretty impressed with his package. I didn't notice.

Since Reggie brought Dave, she started with him. She suggested going straight to part 2 with Dave and everyone agreed. I guess they all knew he could hold out from the start. Denise started with me; I knew I could withstand 60 seconds of her expert teasing, no matter how horny I was. What I had not counted on was Reggie and Dave. The timer started, and Denise was doing her thing, and doing it well. I was loving it. About 45 seconds in, I heard Dave let out a loud grunt, and saw him shooting cum halfway across the room, a sight that almost made me cum. I was surprised by that reaction, but managed to maintain control. Reggie was doing a strange little victory dance.

Denise stopped what she was doing and backed away, with an unhappy expression on her face. I did not understand what was happening, because I knew the rules required constant contact. Reggie walked part-way up the stairs to where our hands were tied. I was shocked when she untied my rope from the rail. I was horrified when I learned that the first winner gets her choice of prize. Denise was giving me a look of encouragement, I think it was encouragement, while Reggie untied my hands, then re-tied them behind my back.

"Come-on sweetie," she said, pushing me towards the door. "I'll have him back tomorrow by lunchtime," she said to Denise. Denise and I were both speechless. My legs wouldn't work. I was dumbfounded. Reggie looked at me and smiled, "No need to be shy, we're going to have some fun!" She pulled a length of cord out of her purse. There was a loop at one end, which she used to make a slip lead. She slipped it on to my balls and started toward the door pulling me along behind. She wasn't pulling hard - just enough to encourage me, but not enough to hurt. She was actually going to walk me naked to her car across Denise's front lawn, on a Saturday morning! I followed her out the door.

The next-door neighbor was pushing a lawnmower across the lawn; he smiled and waved at Reggie, and she waved right back. Reggie opened the door and helped me into the front seat. She reached across to fasten my seatbelt, giving my cock a little squeeze.

Reggie kept chattering away as she drove. I guess I had a look of complete shock on my face, because she seemed to feel the need to reassure me.

"Don't worry, sweetie, I'm not going to hurt you. Really, I won't hardly even touch you. Didn't your Aunt Denise tell you? No? I like girls. Well, I like boys too, but mostly just to look at. And play with a little. My partner Kathy is the same. Can you even talk at all?"

So maybe she wouldn't fuck me, or make me eat her out, either. She pulled into the parking lot of a large apartment complex.

I pieced together Reggie and Kathy's story from conversations overheard that day, and later discussion with Denise. Reggie had worked at the university as a faculty advisor when Denise and her friends were there. She had provided the location for them to gather, and was part of the original group when they invented the game. She'd been bi-sexual for as long as Denise had known her, and probably most of the group had experimented with her. Eventually she lost her taste for men, for the most part. She and Kathy had been together for many years, and Kathy had come to enjoy playing with Reggie whenever she brought a prize home. I think Kathy just enjoyed the mental game of toying with the guys, but Reggie really seemed to like handling a cock every now and then.

When we first arrived, I was a nervous wreck. Reggie had to coax me out of the car, but she never got rough with me. I had to walk naked through the parking lot, down the walk, between buildings, and up the stairs to a second floor apartment. There were a lot of people about, but everyone seemed to know Reggie. People called out, whistled, and honked their horns; Reggie called most of them by name. Everybody seemed friendly enough. We stood on the landing outside the door while she fished the key out of her purse. I hadn't even noticed that the apartment faced the pool. There were a lot of people using the pool that morning. I heard several female voices shouting up at me to turn around so they could get a look. I kept my back to them until Reggie turned me around and pushed me up against the railing. When they started cheering I looked down to see what they looked like. I regretted that immediately. They weren't all fat and ugly - some were just old and wrinkled. Nevertheless, for the first time since leaving Denise's, I got a hard-on. They really cheered me on then. There were a few men with them, laughing and having a good time.

Having been so horny for so long, the attention was starting to feel good to me. I didn't notice when Reggie opened the door and went inside, until I heard the door slam shut. I didn't want to turn around and face a closed door, it would have been embarrassing, so I just stood there. It struck me as ironic that standing naked, bound and erect in front of a crowd was less embarrassing than getting locked out of the apartment.

They didn't leave me outside long. I think Reggie was impressed that I was able to stand there and not panic about being locked out. I was hand-fed and watered, and allowed to urinate in the bathtub before being staked out in the living room. I called it "staked out" because that's what it felt like. It was an open floor plan, with living/dining/kitchen in one big room. Kathy took a shelf down from the wall not far from the front door, revealing two eyebolts, to which my hands were bound, far enough apart to keep me against the wall. There were two eyebolts hidden behind a loose section of floorboard, so my ankles were bound as well, a little more than shoulder width.

Kathy was Reggie's age, but much better looking, slender with short hair and good skin. She was watching TV, but kept looking over to watch Reggie, who had placed a chair next to me so she could play with my balls. Reggie ignored my dick for a long time, but kept her hand on balls, rolling them around, squeezing, pulling. She didn't hurt me, not enough to complain about anyway. I needed to cum so bad, I eventually just asked her if she would make me, or let me cum.

"How long has it been?" she asked.

I told her the truth, at least 2 days. They both chuckled. She seemed to be considering it, so I tried to convince her. I was begging. She let go my balls and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Oh thank you so much!" I exclaimed.

She was finally stroking my cock, but it soon became clear that my orgasm was not her concern. She was fascinated with the quantity of pre-cum that I was producing. She asked my age, and I told her. "It's been a long time since we've had somebody that young here," she said. She went back to playing with my balls, reaching up to give me a stroke or two every now and then.

The doorbell rang. "Come in," Kathy said in a loud voice. I almost fainted. "Relax," Reggie told me, our neighbors are always coming over to see us." Always? That was supposed to help me relax! Reggie stood and said hello to Clara, a short, stout African American woman with oversized breasts and a Caribbean accent.

"Who we got here? A young one, that's good," the newcomer said with a laugh.

"Yeah he's young, and he hasn't cum in a couple days, so be careful," Reggie answered.

Clara approached, studying my dick appraisingly. She reach out and squeezed it a couple of times. "Very nice," she said, "Very nice." She accepted a beer from Reggie and sat down next to Kathy.

The doorbell rang again, as it would many times that day. Several times per hour, with increasing frequency, the door opened to admit one, two, sometimes three women. Some of them stayed to visit, others just came in for a few minutes to see what Reggie had brought home. At any given time between lunch and dinner time, there were five or more women sitting around chatting and eyeing me, getting up from time to time for a closer look.

Apparently my youth and pre-cum production capacity set me apart from Reggie's usual display pieces. All afternoon I stood there erect and dripping. Reggie warned them all not to make me cum, so they were all careful when they handled me, but they did handle me. I wish I could remember how many different sets of hands fondled me. I came so close to going over the edge, so many times.

From the conversations, I gathered that this was a regular occurrence, but when there was someone new, word spread, and more people came. Some of them asked when they were going to let me cum. Reggie's answer was usually something along the lines of, "We'll probably let him beat off tomorrow morning some time before we have to take him back."