Lifelong Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stroking of the dildo was nearly enough by itself to send her into orbit. Her other hand finding its way beneath her shirt, raising it higher as she undid the front clasp of her bra, fondling one full globe and then the other. The twinned sensations left her gasping, more aroused than she can ever remember being. Michelle could not resist trying out the vibrating toy however. She firmly told herself she was not still dwelling on Alex as the massaging tip met with her engorged clit; but, she was only grateful that she knew he was such a sound sleeper, when it was his name on her lips during the first orgasm she could remember ever having.

Michelle did not even think of getting up for a few moments at least; it was enough to even pull up the sheet she had pushed low onto the bed. It offered some modesty and minimal warmth over her rapidly cooling body. She had planned to just close her eyes for a few moments, to enjoy the blissful aftershocks that were coursing through me. Even if it was all by herself, it was perhaps the singularly most enjoyable sexual experience she had ever had.

She tried not to dwell on the negative portion of that thought, instead taking some twisted sort of pride in the fact that she was not frigid – as some implied. Of course, some of those were merely because she did not feel inclined to sleep with them. With that last thought and a secretive grin on her lips she felt into a light sleep; forgetting for the moment to clean up and put away the toys.

Alex awoke during the night after getting a call on his cell phone. It was Elise, of course, reminding him he had left his check at her house. He grumbled slightly and told her he'd get it tomorrow, and that he was going out of town. It was a lie, of course, he would be getting drinks with people from work, including Suzanne.

He still could not get her out of his mind. Pulling the band down on his boxers, he revealed his thick cock once more, and clasped his hand around it. He let out a shudder of pleasure, as his hand began working the thick length, up and down, speedily. The image in his mind was simple. Elise standing to the side, watching, as he railed Susanne from behind. It was a simple pleasure for him to imagine tormenting his girlfriend, but it sure got him off.

As precum leaked from the tip of his length, he realized he had no kleenex since he used the last of it earlier. Rising up from his bed, cock in hand, he opened the door a crack, and walked into the hallway. It smelled like the hot scent of a wet cunt, and his nose immediately took it in, letting out a shudder of pleasure, even though he was a bit confused. Had Michelle had anyone over, he wondered? Was it Jack? He moved to her bedroom and opened the door just a crack, finding Michelle lying on her bed, in the nude, with the blanket pulled over her, toys surrounding her body. Sex toys.

He chewed his lip at the thought, he presumed of course that she masturbated, he had almost busted her once before, but never this... blatant and delicious. He let out a heated sigh, and moved to the bathroom, beating one off into the toilet. Hot, thick strands of his milky cum sprayed onto the floor and into the bowl, and he set out to clean it up. Wiping down the bowl, he then moved back to Michelle's room, and stood over her sleeping, naked form.

Curious about her physique (she always kept it quite concealed, like the prude she was thought to be) he slid the covers over her large breasts, staring at the still hard nipples. He bit his lip, she looked so much like a sleeping patient. Alex grinned, pulling the sheet over her body once more, picking up her toys, smelling her scent, dragging his tongue over them to taste her. He was always a bit of a pervert, but this would make her blush. Placing the toys on her dresser, he left the room, and went back to bed.

Chapter 3- Bar Time

Alex awoke in the morning with a grin on his face. Today was Susanne's party, and he was very excited. He went downstairs to find Michelle at the table, eating cereal again. The girl sure loved her cereal. Immediately, he remembered last night, her naked form, the toys, and how he had set them up for her to see she had been busted.

"Had a good night, did you?" Alex asked with a cheesy grin, seeing how flushed she became. "It's alright, I didn't see anything, but next time, lock your door, okay? I came in to see if you made it home okay, especially with the troubles you've been having with Jack."

"I-... I don't know what to say, Alex. Things just weren't working out..." She started, before going into a tangent about her and Jack's trouble. Alex waited for her to finish, before giving her a few sage words of advice. He finished talking to her as if he had seen nothing last night, it was a special thing they did together. Pretending there was nothing wrong, even if there was the proverbial elephant in the room.

He tussled her hair before getting dressed, and making his way to Elise's place to get his check. They made out for a few hours, but she would never let him get his hand past the panties. He grumbled, and with a goodbye to Elise, he made his way "out of town".

Picking up Michelle from home, he could not help but drop his jaw at how nice her dress was, how it revealed her shapely breasts. He shook his head back and forth, trying to force the thought of his need for her from his mind. When he saw Susanne, it would be gone, he was sure. Getting to the bar, he noticed Susanne and her friends immediately. Michelle had conversed with a few of his male co-workers, but it was obvious she was not into them. In fact, it seemed like she stared at him more than anyone else. However, all his attention was fixated on Susanne.

They flirted quite a bit, over drinks that got them both buzzed, before he got a text from her. Checking it under the table, it simply said:

"Meet me in the women's bathroom, 5 minutes."

Alex looked up at her with his face flushed. She shot him a saucy grin, with sluttish, sleepy eyes. He smiled, as she got up to excuse herself. Alex looked over at Michelle, who didn't realize what was happening. Sending her a text, he said,

"Cover for me, cool? Susanne told me to meet her in the bathroom. I'll talk to you about it later..."

With that, he got up, and met her in the bathroom. Pushing open the door with excitement, he moved to her, and she immediately grabbed him. She had worn a short cocktail dress, with her large breasts perking out from the top. He could not wait for this. She pulled him into a stall and immediately began kissing him hungrily, lashing her tongue against his, her breath tasted like some girl drink she had earlier, probably a sex on the beach. As he fell against the wall of the stall with a push from her hand, she reached down, grabbed him by the cock, and looked into his eyes fiercely, a sluttish grin on her face. "I know what you've been doing at work, Alex..."

Alex had made enough comments about Susanne, over the last few weeks especially, that Michelle was not all that surprised that he would dump her in the middle of the bar with his co-workers for the chance at the girl. And normally, Michelle would have blown it off. It is not as if she was shy, she had already talked to half the group they were with; and was deciding if any of the other half were worth a discussion.

But, ever since she had caught Alex masturbating, he had suddenly become this different person within her mind. Even after the morning of embarrassment when she realized Alex had caught her in her post-coital sleeping bliss – the fantasies had built in her mind. With the way the green monster seemed to rise up in her, she was shocked that Alex did not feel the piercing of her gaze like some well thrown dagger.

Taking a slow breath or two, she counted to ten, a few times, trying to remind herself that this was Alex, her best friend for life that had never had any sexual intent towards her – and that she had never felt toward him. She was trying to talk herself into believing the weird quirk that made him feature in her fantasies was merely due to her sudden status of singleness. Lifting the glass to her lips, she took the last of the rum and coke in her glass; and walked towards the group at the end of the bar waiting for refills of their own.

Out of the handful of Alex's co-workers she had talked to earlier, none really made her want to search out a dark corner quickly; but, at least Dan had good potential. Making sure to slip in between him and another, she thought he was introduced as Matt, she tried to get the attention of the bartender. With Dan's height over her own five foot four, he had an advantageous view down her new dress.

The new dress that she had bought earlier in the day; stupidly at the time still glowing with promises of sensuality she had derived even just at her own hand; she had thought maybe at least a second glance or comment might have gotten past Alex's usual snide and/or teasing way. But, there was nothing said at all. And of course, the 'cover for me so I can go fuck someone else' pretty much ensured she was the only one that had thought beyond the 'just friends' concept, even for a minute. Well, at least Dan seemed to appreciate it, if his inability to look at anything but her chest, even as we talked was any indication.

The dress, barring any thoughts of Alex of course, was definitely a boost to her ego; a much needed one. Taking small sips of her drink, she leaned just slightly into the bar, offering teasing glimpses a bit further down the low cut neckline, flirting openly with Dan. Crowded as the area was, however, Matt seemed to not want to be left out of the conversation she had interrupted and detoured.

Caught closely between both of them, Michelle was in her own sort of ego heaven. Both men were almost competing to see who could hold her attention longer than the other. Each of them moving closer still, as if more people suddenly approached the bar; trapping her between them. She could feel the affect she was having on them; and was only grateful hers was not quite as blatantly obvious. Although, by her actions and quickening pulse, she was not hiding it all that well either.

With some unspoken communication passing between them, Michelle found herself being led off to one of those dark corners she had thought of earlier. She was maneuvered to sit on the secluded bench seat between them in the booth. Between the shadows and cloth covered table, it was a very intimate corner.

Chapter 4 – Intimate Discussions

Somehow, Michelle realized one of them had gotten her a refill on her drink, since the glass was full once more. Taking a long sip, she nearly choked; it was not the same single shot mix she had earlier – this one was most definitely a double, or more. Just one swallow and she was already not quite feeling herself. She went to set it down, trying to be smart and keep her head about me; but, after a few moments picked it back up for a fortifying drink.

Both of the men were leaning in, talking in low whispers. She could feel the warmth both from the caress of their warm breaths as well as her own rising arousal. Trying to pay equal attention to them both was overwhelming her; never having been the center of even half this much focus. Michelle was definitely out of her league; and was enjoying every minute of it. This would serve as a good lesson to herself that she was desirable; that the lackadaisical attitude Jack gave her more and more was his problem, not hers.

Finding not a single objection as she felt Dan's hand slowly creeping a light caress along her thigh; he became more emboldened. She started slightly, as a second hand joined the first, one on each of her thighs. The touches becoming more insistent, Michelle did not even fight them as they started inching her knees further apart.

Michelle turned toward Matt to respond to some inconsequential comment he made, instead finding his lips pressing to hers. Her shock left her lips parted, the words forgotten as the kiss deepened. The silk lined sheath seemed to tighten on her body, her large nipples tightening, breasts plumping with a need to be touched.

She eagerly returned the kiss; even as she felt them lifting her thighs slightly, raising them to lay over one each of theirs. She was still nearly covered by her skirt, although it was raising dangerously high. If Michelle had been thinking at all, she would have been even more secure knowing that the table cloth would keep her covered from anyone not at the table with them.

Feeling a bit brazen, she reached her hands down, moving them down the men's stomachs in twinned caresses, seeking out the hard length she knew was tightening their jeans painfully. The sensual kiss breaking at the urgence of Dan's hand at Michelle's cheek, her kiss-swollen lips were once again tantalized with a deep kiss. The two each had such differing styles, but, both were helping her to lose her usual reason and composure.

Michelle had completely forgotten where they were and who was around them. She was like a starving woman set before a buffet of gourmet delights. She was not sure which of their hands began pressing along the gusset of her thong; not much of a barrier at all, it did give easy testament to her craving need.

Another hand was on one of her breasts, tormentingly teasing the cloth covered nipple. In the morning she might regret any or all of her actions; but, for now she was tired of being the frigid prude everyone presumed her to be; and at least she could take consolation that it was not her co-workers she was so wantonly cavorting with. Alex may have to deal with a comment or two from them come Monday morning; but, she... was home free. She did not have to actually face them ever again. If only it was Vegas, she might actually believe that "what happened here, stayed here."

Michelle's hands lewdly stroking their cocks through their jeans, as the questing finger slipped beneath the thin silk of her thong, delving over her slick folds to center upon her clit, bringing her to a new level of fevered pitch. Alternating between the two pairs of lips she lost track of whose kiss was whose; too lost within the sensations. Dan or Matt at least had the presence of mind to make sure her mouth was fully seated against theirs as her orgasm tipped over the edge. Totally unprepared for it, even having fought against it taking hold; her scream would have surely brought the whole bar down upon them.

He slowly stroked her through the last bit of aftershocks, slipping his hand, Dan's hand from between her thighs, dragging the calloused tip over her lips painting them in her arousal before she watched wide-eyed as he licked the glistening juices from his finger. Not to be left out of the sensation, Matt turned her had back to him, licking the sweetness from her mouth.

Chuckling softly, Dan asked, "So, your place or ours, Michelle?" Taking a moment and a brief look toward the bathrooms, she had not seen Alex come back out; but then she was a bit distracted recently. With a deceptively knowing smile, she looked from one to the next, "Better be yours; not sure mine is private enough tonight for this."

Alex had looked at Susanne questioningly, as she gripped his cock through his jeans. He let out a soft moan as she stroked it, leaning in to hungrily kiss his neck. He would have been more into it, were it not for her sudden admission of knowledge.

He stammered a quick, "Oh... oh you do?" To which she nodded, and dropped to her knees. He leaned back against the wall of the stall, sweating bullets. She stared up at him with lust filled eyes, slowly unbuttoning her blouse, letting her large breasts fall free, suspended only by her black lacy bra. "I saw what you did, Alex, how you came inside that patient... you didn't know I was in there with you, did you?" She smiled up at him coyly, biting her bottom lip, sucking it between her teeth. Alex leaned his head back, as she unzipped his jeans and wrapped her large, round breasts around his cock. She chuckled as he let out a soft moan, pushing her tits together, squeezing roughly, and beginning to bounce.

He could not believe she was doing this... he had a girlfriend, after all, and she knew it. He panted in pleasure as she increased her pace, the tension in his balls unbelievable, and hard to control. As he nearly came, she pulled her tits off of him, and stroked him roughly. "Cum on my tits, Alex, make me so messy with your cum..." She said this, as her hand slipped under her skirt, and she began toying with herself.

He could not control himself, unleashing his thick white cum all over her face, all over her breasts. She leaned down to lick the rest of his cum off of him, a strand hanging from her lips. Alex groaned in pleasure... and she stood up, looked him in the eyes. "I have a boyfriend, so you can't touch this pussy... but you'll pay me one hundred dollars a week to keep my mouth shut, is that clear?" She stared at him, defiantly. "And if you so much as miss a payment, not only will I talk to the chief surgeon, I'll tell your little girlfriend about us, too." With that, she shoved him against the stall, and walked out.

Alex felt angry, betrayed, yet all the more aroused. She was a real piece of work. He stormed from the bathroom only to find that not only was Susanne gone, but Michelle was nowhere to be seen. He took a quick walk to his table, and found that Dan and Matt weren't there.

"Where is Michelle? And for that matter, Dan and Matt?" Alex looked almost concerned. Michelle would never do this if she was sober, take off on him. One of his friends, a douche from work named Ryan, motioned to a table across the room.

Between Dan and Matt was Michelle, obviously enjoying their conversation. It wasn't until he came closer that he noticed it wasn't conversation she was enjoying. Matt kissed her as Dan was very obviously finger fucking her. "What's going on here, guys?" He asked, angrily.

"Nothing, man, chill out. Michelle's just having a good time." Dan replied, his hand obviously busy. Michelle looked dazed, and he could tell she was clearly drunk. Her soft moans even in his present state showed him as such. "Well you better get your fucking hands off her, Dan. And you too Matt, for that matter. You think she'd even look at you if she weren't pissed drunk? You good for nothing sons of bitches."

Alex was furious, but Michelle looked rather elegant tonight. He had hardly noticed earlier, but seeing her like this... what a slut she seemed to have become these past few hours. "Relax dude, we were just talking. Don't be such a hardass." Dan said this defiantly, but Alex would have none of it. He grabbed Dan's arm and pulled him out of the booth, noticing the thick scent of pussy in the air. Dan wasn't too pleased, but Alex was much stronger than him, and he backed down.

He threw an arm around Michelle's waist, picked her up, stalked out of the bar, and threw her in the backseat. The way she landed caused her face to fall into the leather seat, her ass to raise, exposing her thong from under her skirt. Her pussy was sticky wet, and so appealing.

He shook the thought from his head, and got into the front seat. He drove her home with two thoughts on his mind. Michelle's pussy, and Susanne's blackmail. He brought her inside, and she moaned as he threw her on her bed. She said softly, "Dan... is that you?" She opened her eyes, clearly drunk. "Alex... I can't believe... what I was doing..." Alex agreed, and turned her onto her side, to which she smiled stupidly. She looked so much like one of his patients... then a thought fell over him.

Chapter 5 – Hazy Intimacy

Alex could not resist the temptation the nearly sleeping girl gave him. He went into her dresser, searching through her socks and panties. Taking two clean socks from the drawer, he tied them both together, and set them on the bed. He searched her room high and low, searching for something... and with a gleam in his eyes, he found her dildo. It was washed, but he remembered her use of it the night before... and smirked. Placing it on the bed as well, he leaned in to her head, giving her a soft kiss on the head. She responded immediately, turning her lips to kiss his. He was shocked, but she seemed dazed, out of it.