Lifelong Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too bright in here, Michelle. I'm gonna shut off the lights, okay?" She shifted in the bed. He wondered if she had developed feelings for him lately, the way she looked at him shined so brightly all that night. He went to the light switch and flicked it off, closing the door, as if he had left.

He could hear her moan his name, as if to call him back, and he felt that his moment to wrap the socks around her eyes, to blindfold her. She made no move to stop him, her ass raising off the bed, as if a cat in heat. He moved behind her, and slowly worked her thong off her hips. She responded, raising her hips, closing her legs tighter, her pussy glistening even in the moonlight that her open window offered. He leaned in and dragged his fingers over it, feeling her body tense.

Jack must not have been very big, he thought to himself, as he felt how tight she was. He entered her with a finger, and she let out a loud moan, immediately grabbing the pillow, biting down on it. He worked his finger in and out of her, as her slutty hips threw themselves back onto it. It was then that he realized he did not need the dildo at all... kicking it to the floor, he undid his jeans, and drew up her short dress. She fell onto her side in a drunken stumble, and he helped her semi-undress herself. Her breasts were larger than he had remembered, perky and her nipples were tight.

He moved her to her hands and knees once more, closing her legs, to which she moaned again. He pressed his thick cock head into her slit, wondering if it would fit, but her soaked hole made it easy as he glided in. Her body seemed on fire, shocked, her round, tight ass rocked back against him.

He threw his head back, in passion, as his shaft seemed to impale her. She cried loudly in pleasure, each slap of his sack against her clit setting her aflame. Before he knew it, he was close to cumming, and he could tell she had already came several times. Suddenly, a sound erupted from the floor... her cellphone. He pulled his cock out of her, and checked who was calling. She was needy, hungry, her body angling toward him, inching toward the edge of the bed... but it was Jack on the phone. He stood behind her, and answered it.

"Hello?" Alex asked, hesitantly.

"Hello, Alex? Is Michelle there? Why are you answering her phone?" With little warning, she rocked her hips back, taking his full length. He tried to conceal his moan, his hips acting on their own, pounding into her. One hand on her hip, and one on the phone, he replied, "I, uh... I took her, um... home. She was..." He placed the phone on mute, and cried out, "God damn, that pussy... I'd have never thought... Jack's on the phone..."

Her hips only rocked faster at this comment. "Hello?" Jack asked, unsure if he was there. Alex unmuted it, "Sorry, I'm kind of busy... uh, yeah, I took her home safe, she had a bit too much to drink..." Jack's voice sounded calm, almost relieved. "She wasn't answering her texts. But I trust you to take care of her, to take her home safe. Any men looking at her? I know we broke up, but I'm concerned."

Alex had the phone muted, luckily, when Michelle cried out, "God, Alex!" He unmuted it once more, "No, Jack, listen... call back tomorrow. I'm not sure she wants to talk to you... umph..." His cock twitched, as if about to cum.

"Listen, man, stay out of this. What are you, her boyfriend? I'll call her when-" Alex hung up the phone after Jack's sudden outburst. He let out a loud cry, placing his hand on her lower back, pounded into her sticky sweet, slick pussy with extreme force. His sack slapped her little clit, and even as the phone rang again, he did not stop. He was into it too much. His cock erupted and he could not bring himself to pull out, spraying his thick cum deep into her pussy. Jet after jet flowed from it, and he fell to his side, exhausted.

She smiled at him, stupidly, covered in sweat... and he kissed her on the forehead, before getting up, dressed, and to his room. As he pulled the covers over him, he realized he left her thong and dildo on the floor, cum in her pussy, and... oh god, he remembered she stopped taking her birth control a few months before cause it gave her acne. Little to be said, he had a difficult time falling asleep that night.

Even with the curtains drawn, she would have mentally blessed Alex for that forethought, except at this moment, even thinking was painful. One hand over her eyes, the other blindly swinging about to make sure her room had not changed causing her to bump into something, she began cautiously moving toward the bathroom for aspirin. A few steps from her bed, her big toe came in contact with something, which then skittered across the floor.

With the aspirin taken, she tried to open her eyes, slowly of course, to accustom herself to the brightness. A cool cloth over her face and the back of her neck furthered her cause of returning to the living. She barely remembered anything from her barely concealed jealousy flare as Alex went off with that bimbo.

There were snatches of memories coming back to Michelle slowly; the few she had remembered she wished she could have forgotten. She was sure she had at least a handful of shots, along with her other drinks; not that it would have really accounted for the hints of memory that were hanging out in the fringes of her mind. With a long drawn out sigh, Michelle made an effort to ignore her headache, just grateful it was the weekend.

Returning to her room, she grabbed her robe off the closet door, closing it made her realize that she was still wearing the dress from last night. She must have tossed and turned all night, considering the barely there state of her little black dress. Smirking, she was glad that Alex was not around, or she was sure to never hear the end of it; had she flashed him.

Quietly shutting the door behind her, Michelle stripped out of her disheveled dress, tossing it off to the pile of laundry. What she realized next was enough to make her fall speechless back onto the bed. She was thong-less. Michelle distinctly remembered putting it on last night. Breath held, she rushed back into the bathroom, putting on the robe even as she dashed in; turning around in circles; thinking perhaps she was so drunk she just left them behind after using the toilet?

Michelle stifled the scream of frustration, not finding them there; hoping Alex was still asleep she was back in her room in a flash. Covers were flying, pillows tossed from one side to the next. Finally! Just under the edge of her bed she found the scrap of lace. Of course, while she was searching for her thong, she also found her vibrator. For a few breaths at least, she contented herself with the fact that maybe, just maybe, she had just been so horny from her encounter at the bar that she had to take care of it herself.

For a few moments she began to relax. Right up until she realized she was staring at a perfectly clean vibrator; if she had used it, it would have been so clean. It was unlikely she would have gone and cleaned it up and then not put it away. Once again her heart began racing. Judging from the bit of soreness she was feeling, she definitely had sex last night.

Forcing herself to remember, she recalled sitting in the booth between Alex's co-workers. She remembered she was definitely out of control; allowing the both of them far more leeway than she would have ever normally. But, as she concentrated, she was near positive there had been nothing more than hands and tongues being used. Yes, there was definitely no fucking going on at the bar.

Details were becoming more fuzzy as time progressed though. Alex definitely caused a scene in the bar; and definitely brought her home. Michelle began shaking her head at the next thought. "No... no, Alex wouldn't have taken advantage of me. Hell, Alex has never even hinted at anything but friendship." Michelle mumbled to herself.

Michelle grabbed her phone off the nightstand. Grimacing as she saw the dozen or more text messages from Jack. She gave them only a cursory glance as she hit delete one after the next. "What an ass, seriously, he breaks it off then has the nerve to pretend concern?" she complained. Next, were the missed calls. Luckily, not as many voicemails as missed calls.

She must have given Dan her number, since one was from him. "Can't believe how hot you were tonight. Give me a call, let's pick up where we left off, babe." Rolling her eyes at the voicemail, she deleted it; moving on to the next.

There were a few "Where the hell are you? Why aren't you answering my texts?" calls from Jack. Again, those were deleted almost as soon as she heard his first comment. It was the last one that had Michelle totally perplexed. "Alex.... Alex, you better answer the next call. I don't know what the hell is going on there, but, you better bet I will be calling Michelle in the morning to find out!!" Without thought, she just deleted every following voicemail.

Numbly, she tossed off the dress, as she entered the shower. She did not want to look, but, it was better to know as soon as possible. Biting lower lip she held tears back, when she found proof that she had engaged in sex last night, there dried upon her inner thighs. Considering all of her memories, her options, it all boiled down to two things. No matter how many times she tried to consider an alternative – It had to be Alex. She could be pregnant.

Chapter 6 – Reality from Hazy Dreams

Michelle dried off almost in shock after her revelation. She tried to keep to her normal routine, if only because her mind was a bit numb still. "What am I going to do? How do I even ask him? How stupid is this? How stupid could I have been?" Were really the only thoughts she had, one after the next, over and over again, in a taunting vicious cycle.

"Maybe he will have the decency to look ashamed or something at least? Give it away before I have to voice it? Yeah, like I will get that lucky." Michelle mumbled as she left the sanctuary of the bathroom, heading toward the kitchen and much needed caffeine. "Ugh, can I even have caffeine now?"

"Yep, it's officially morning, sun's up, you can have your caffeine." Alex jokingly answered. Not realizing Alex was already at the table, Michelle jumped when she heard his reply. "Shit, you scared me Alex, don't do that!" Giving a small shrug, she figured one dose of caffeine was not going to hurt her, and grabbed a can from the fridge.

"There is an omelet in the pan for you. Did you want some toast with it?" Alex asked. Michelle rose a single brow as she looked at him. "Hmmm, generous this morning, aren't ya?"she asked him. While it was not totally out of character for Alex to make enough breakfast for both of them, she was already picking apart things to see if she could somehow just "know" for sure what she was trying to not admit to believing. "And sure, toast would be great." Michelle tacked on after a moment.

"Nah, just figured after how much you were stumbling around last night, you would have one helluva headache this morning." Alex taunted, quickly turning back to grab the toast as it popped up. After just a minute or two, he set the plate down in front of her, going back to finish off the last of his breakfast and coffee.

Both seemed at a loss for words, something that never seemed to be noticed before. But, right now, at least to Michelle the silence was nearly oppressive. Clearing her throat, she figured small talk would be better than nothing, meaning to ask him what the plans were for the day, instead what came out was... "Did we fuck last night?"

She felt her entire body flushing heatedly with embarrassment. Her eyes closed, because there was no way she could look at him, after that first look of shock that she glimpsed. Not that Alex helped any, with his usual sarcasm taking off perhaps before, and again as usual, before his brain kicked in. "Trust me, Michelle, if I fucked you, you'd remember."

Michelle almost wavered on her conviction that what she thought she remembered was not just some farfetched alcohol-induced dream. But, after all these years as Alex's best friend, she did know the difference between his usual bravado and when he was just trying to hide something. This was one of those times.

Using her best look, conveying disbelief, humor, sarcasm, with its own touch of intimidation – learned at the feet of both of their mothers; Michelle tried to pin him with that stare. Alex would not quite meet her gaze. She knew then that it was true, beyond a shadow of a doubt. The longer they sat there, looking and not looking at each other, the more Alex began to fidget.

Not actually trying to ignore his response, but, not letting it get to her; she tried to come up with the next question. All she could come up with was... "Why, Alex? What happened last night to change everything?" She did not want to cry, although tears did seem to threaten again. Emotionally, her entire world had just flipped off its axis on her.

Quiet again ruled the kitchen table. This time however, she was trying not to focus on that. Instead, she just watched Alex; watched as he tried to come up with some sort of explanation. One that was actually valid. Or at least one that he figured she would believe. She could not resist tacking on the end, "You do remember I stopped taking the pill months ago, right? What happens if I am pregnant, Alex?"

Michelle's voice broke on the last bit of the question. She buried her face in her hands, the crying jag, shaking her slender frame. For as long as her memory could go back; any time the cards seemed this stacked against her, the first person she would have run to vent to, to get advice from, to save her... was Alex. Now that Alex was the sole focus of why she was off-kilter, and was so unsure she would ever get back to balanced – now what was she supposed to do? Who was going to hold her, calm her down, give her just that perspective she needed to make it through whatever was coming at her?

Alex looked at Michelle with blank eyes. Of course he knew these things. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to continue his joking manner, one that always worked to cheer her up when she was depressed. He wasn't sure now was one of those times. Sitting down at the table across from her, he decided now was better than ever.

"Look, Michelle, I..." He stopped himself, trying to capture his thoughts, his words properly. "I made a stupid mistake last night. You were drunk, I know that doesn't excuse me, but, hear me out..." His hand fell to her shoulder, fingers softly caressing the soft flesh behind the fabric. "I was a bit buzzed, Susanne got me worked up, and I guess... I fucked up. I'm sorry, Michelle."

His eyes lowered to the table. "If you're pregnant, if you truly believe you might be, I'll...I'll go get you a morning after pill. We'll get that solved. I'm a damned fool..." His eyes seemed to water now. Michelle was his rock, who he went to with his issues. Now between them, they had not only a breach of trust, but possibly a child. Michelle let the tears flow from her eyes when he mentioned the morning after pill. She was never one for terminating life, even if it were nipped in the bud. It went against what she was taught. He lowered his gaze, and finished his coffee. The taste was as bitter as he felt towards himself these past few days.

"You know I can't give up this child, if it is already inside me, Alex! Why?" She cursed him, yelling these words through choked back tears. Alex looked away, he himself fearful. He had a few texts from Susanne he had received that morning, reminding him of the deal, of the blackmail. Now this on top of it? He could barely stand the thought. He could be the father of TWO children, if the woman he came inside but a few days prior was also pregnant. How could he allow himself to be so careless? He adjusted his collar. "I have the day off today... but work tomorrow. Listen..." His hand worked her shoulder, reassuringly. "I'll stay here and take care of you, alright? Do you want anything?"

Michelle stared up at him with angry, hateful eyes. "Yeah, I want my life back, asshole. How could you do this to us? Get out of here. Get out of my fucking face!" She screamed at him, throwing his hand from her shoulder.

He stepped back, and decided to leave it at that. "Fine. You have my number, if you need to reach me." With that, he stormed out the door. Heading into his car, he slammed shut the door and sat in it for a few minutes. His head was spinning. Elise would give him comfort, for the time being. He would not tell her what had happened, yet. She would probably leave him sooner than later once he did, he would have to eventually. Kicking the car into drive, he headed to her house. Once again, she was home alone. Her pretty hair scaled down her shoulders as he entered her room.

"Alex! Babe!" She ran up to him, and gave him a massive hug. He sat on the bed, looking confused and troubled. "What's the matter? You seem upset." Alex shook his head. Now was not the time to tell her. If Michelle was not pregnant, then it could be just a drunken mistake, and maybe it would blow over in time. "I just had a bad night." Her eyes lit up, "How was your trip? You're home early?"

Alex's eyes widened. He had forgotten that he told her he was on a trip for a few days. "I came home. I got in a fight, and well... I just need the comfort of your arms." He looked to the side, to the floor of her bed. Elise's panties sat on the floor, clearly wet. He then noticed the sweet scent of pussy in the room, and realized just moments ago, she must have been playing with herself.

She wrapped her arms around him, "Well, sweetheart... I've just the thing to cheer you up..." She leaned back on the bed, and spread her legs. Her glistening pussy sparkled in the light of the room. "I'm ready. I've been waiting."

Chapter 7 – Priorities and Promises

Alex stared at Elise as she spread her legs for him. "You're ready? I..." He looked her in the eyes. She looked so hot, but he could not escape the guilt. She was still a virgin, after all. He couldn't fuck her now, not after what he had done. He had some morals. He promised Michelle he'd look after her no matter what. It was an oath they both took as kids. "I'm not really in the-"

"Maybe this will get you in the mood," Michelle said, as she turned to her stomach, lifting her ass. Her legs spread and her fingers reached down and under her body, teasing her clit roughly. He watched in awe, his cock immediately tightening his jeans. He bit his bottom lip, and began rubbing himself through the fabric of his jeans. The anticipation was killing him. He needed this, to clear his mind.

His phone buzzed, it was a message from Michelle, and he read it real quickly. "alan's bar behind it hurry" Alex dismissed the text as wrongly sent, and he could not take the waiting much longer. He undid his pants, and slid his cock out of it. He had washed it clean this morning after it was caked in Michelle's juices. Seeing his thick, large cock, Elise turned around, and dropped to her hands and knees, pulling the length into her mouth almost immediately.

He could tell she had next to no experience, her strokes quick and not very satisfying, but still thickening his length. He panted in pleasure, moaning hungrily, as she feasted. He reached over her body, slid his hand over her soft asscheek, and slid two fingers into her. She moaned and winced, the pain bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She popped her head off his cock, and looked up at him sluttishly, "Take me, Alex. Take me now." She turned around, and presented her ass to him. She even went so far as to spread her cheeks. He lined his cock up with her pussy, the head inching in a bit. She was easy to please, apparently, as she came all over the head immediately. Just as he was about to enter her fully, his phone rang. It was Michelle.