Lifelong Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex!? Help!" She screamed into the phone.

"What's this, bitch? Haven't learned your lesson yet?" A man's voice, angry, loud, and unrecognizable. It was followed by another scream, then a muffled scream, then heated moans, which sounded like Michelle. The line went dead. Alex dropped his phone in shock, pushing Elise to the side, onto the bed.

"What's the matter, babe?" Elise asked him, hesitantly. "I've gotta go." He kissed her cheek, did back up his clothes, and stormed out the door to his car.

Kicking it into drive, he was disturbed by Michelle's moans. Despite her screams, they sounded like she was enjoying it. He made his way to Alan's Bar... his work pager beeping. Suzanne was calling him into work. He had no time for that.

Michelle sat there for what seemed like hours; but, was in reality just minutes. She decided she needed to make an appointment immediately; it was the only way she was going to know what options she had for the future. She had no idea how long it would take to determine a yes or no answer. The wait was going to kill her even faster than the stress of realizing what happened this morning. "This, is exactly why I never drink." She muttered to herself.

"When it rains it pours..." Michelle quoted; having torn apart half the house trying to find her purse. "I must have left it at the bar." Grabbing her keys off the shelf, she figured the place would be empty this time of day, except for those getting the place cleaned up and ready for the random lunch crowd.

Parking in front, Michelle tried the door, finding it locked. She peered into the window, hearing someone moving around in there. Giving a shrug, she made sure her car was locked, and decided to walk around the back. The alleyway was eerily quiet during the daytime. The bar's back door was propped open, giving it a tug, she walked into the very dimly lit interior, calling out, "Hello... Hello... anyone in here?"

No one responded to her, Michelle just figured they did not hear her. She was in the place often enough, that she did not think much of walking right in and looking for her purse. Peering behind the bar, she looked through the unlocked cabinets and cubby holes. Finally finding her purse, she grabbed it and turned, her first step walking her into a wall.

A human wall, towering over her far enough that her face dead-center just below his collarbone. The two hands that came up to steady her at the shoulders, were considerably large as well. And the strong grip, did not allow her to back up even the step she needed to look up at the man. "Well, well... a bit earlier than expected and a thief to boot." He stated as he pulled my purse from my hand, tossing it back to the shelf.

"No, No, that is my purse. It got left here last night, I just came back for it." Michelle responded, even as she tried to pull away from the stranger's grip. "Alan said it was fine for me to just grab it." She added as an afterthought, figuring it might make him think Alan was here.

"That would be a bit difficult, considering Alan isn't here, and not likely to be answering the phone, my little liar." The stranger replied menacingly, as he forced Michelle to turn around. Not that he let her move away from him at all. One meaty arm clamped tightly around her shoulders, the other wrapped over her mouth, as he began to walk them toward the back office.

Michelle, obviously beginning to panic, tried to text Alex a brief message, hoping he would get it and come quickly. "alan's bar behind it hurry" She could only hope the door was still open, and he would come in to investigate. She had a feeling she was going to need help, and very soon, as the stranger shoved her into the uncluttered office.

Her phone pushed back into her pocket, the man did not let go of her shoulders as he reached for something, Michelle felt the coolness of it, just before hearing a small 'snick'; realizing he just cuffed her hands in front of her. Trying to turn to at least get a look at him, his hand shoved her upper body down onto the desktop before she saw more than light brown hair, cut very short. "Uh-uhhh, you know better than that, slut." He stated, grabbing at Michelle's shirt, dragging it up so that it covered her face almost completely; cutting off any chance at being able to identify him later.

Michelle cried out, a scream she hoped would bring some bystander to her rescue. The man's calloused palm slapped harshly over the sound, cutting it off. "You seem to need a reminder. There will be no screaming, pleading, begging, or any other sound from you – unless of course, you are begging for more of my cock." He tacked onto the end with a chuckle.

Michelle was shaking her head in denial of his threat. The hand over her mouth lifted, figuring he had her compliance; leaving her wondering a moment as the other remained between her shoulder blades what he did with the other hand as she heard a short noise. She was not left wondering long as she felt something cool and narrow glide against her back just before she felt a tug on her bra, and the distinct sound of cloth splitting before the straps fell away.

With the threat of what must be a switch-blade, she determined, she was fully cowed into compliance. Even as both hands lifted away, she did not move. She felt him reaching for her waist band, slipping the cell phone from her pocket, she tried to conceal it in her palm. Thankfully, he did not notice.

She tried to not think about how lewd she must look to him as she heard her jeans fall on the floor somewhere. Michelle pulled her feet tightly together, letting herself believe for a moment that she hid away anything from his sight. The loud 'crack" preceded the painful burn across most of her ass as the man slapped her. And once was not enough, it seemed. At least a half dozen more followed in quick succession.

"Spread them, and keep them that way, unless you would like some more of that, hmm?" He taunted. Michelle blindly did as he demanded; only to find out he was not going to trust her. His ruthless grip caught a hold of one ankle, securing it to the leg of the heavy desk. As he reached for the second, instinct took over, making her lash out with a strong enough kick that he grunted when it landed. Michelle would have smiled, if he did not recover so quickly, freezing her in position as she felt the tip of the knife pressing just hard enough to make an indentation along the right side of her pussy.

"I suggest that unless you want to be fucked with this instead, don't try anything so stupid again, bitch." The man threatened. Michelle did not even try and breathe as he secured the other ankle. She heard his footsteps moving away, she figured it might be her last chance, pushing the speed-dial on her phone; as soon as she heard the sound of his voice, "Alex!? Help!" she screamed into the phone.

The phone was ripped from her fingers, Michelle had not heard him return. "What's this, bitch? Haven't learned your lesson yet? I promise you won't soon forget this lesson." She screamed in fright and shock, not only as he ripped the phone from her grasp, but from the sudden agony of his painful thrusting invasion of his cock into her pussy. He continued forcing his way into her, one hand over her mouth, muffling the groaned screams, as the other powerfully slammed her phone onto the desk. She heard the sound of plastic shattering.

Chapter 8 – Discovered

Michelle only hoped that Alex had actually heard her; that he was on the way right now to save her. Because, she gave up any hope of getting free from this man anytime soon.

"Can't have you telling tales, of course, 'bout not getting your fare share here, slut. Especially when you are putting on such a good show." The man quizzically stated. Michelle did not even bother to respond to his ravings. She was only hoping he must have been a minute-man when he pulled out so soon. She was not about to be that lucky. The distinctive sound of a vibrator coming to life; she felt some cool liquid drizzled along her slit; just before he slid it inside her.

The man leaned into her side, proving sadly to her that he was far from done using her, if the slick broad rod pushing into her thigh was anything to go by. Michelle was trying desperately to provoke nothing further from him. But, the constant stroking of the wildly vibrating toy was starting to work on her anyhow.

Michelle felt him move between her splayed feet again, this time however, he lowered down. She could feel the heat of her breath against her wantonly splayed folds as he leaned in closer. The palm on her left hip lifted off as he continued to violate her with the toy, the combination of lube and reluctant juices making a wet sound. Just as quickly as she realized he was not touching her, that hand came down sharply once more, onto already reddened flesh.

Michelle whimpered softly, nearly burying the sound of protest. The man of course, must have taken it for the opposite. Because the spanks rained down again and again, in almost as quick of succession as the inhuman thrusts of the vibrator. She convinced herself she was faking it, in an attempt to make the man stop. Anything to make him stop tormenting her with the mounting pain of the slaps alternating from one cheek to the next. She was unable to stop herself from the continually repeated "please" that she begged from him.

Nothing made him stop until she screamed it. His laughter was mocking when he finally stopped the vibrations, pulling the toy from her cunt. Leaning over her, he took the toy covered in her slick; moving up the cloth that covered her face and shoved it into her mouth. "Hold that for me, bitch."

Michelle did not dare let it drop. His hands harshly gripping her pained hips, he shoved into her once more. "Ahhh, that's much better, slut, isn't it? Your pussy is still spasming, clenching my rod so tight." Using one hand for balance, gripping tightly onto her shoulder. Every heated thrust of his hips intensified the burning heat that reddened her ass. "You just needed someone who knew how to give you a real fuck to make you feel, didn't ya, slut?"

Michelle's tears, pain and shame seemed to fuel them, were all hidden away beneath the makeshift blindfold. She had never been more humiliated. The problems of this morning paled so completely compared to now.

Granted, if she had realized her debasement was being watched as well, she would have probably tried to crawl into the desk she was laid out upon. Without a thought, the man pulled the stilled vibrator from her mouth, "go ahead, slut, beg me to cum. Beg for my seed to fill your snatch. Beg to cum all over my cock, bitch"

It did not matter to her at all, what he wanted or what she had to do. She just wanted it over. She had been faking her increased reaction, because she knew there was no way for her to enjoy it. Right? Maybe he thought he had made her cum with the toy in her; but, that was just a really good fake, right?

So, she made the sounds he expected, she even tried a few begs – but, it was all in the name of him letting her go, right? "Oh yes, cum in my pussy, please.... Fill me up with all that hot cum of yours, need it so bad." It sounded realistic to her frazzled mind. What she did not expect to hear next was Alex's voice.

"What in the hell is going on here, Michelle? You accuse me of violating you just this morning, freaking out, and here you are fucking some stranger?" Michelle could feel the disgust in his incredulous tone. "And then, to top it off, you call me like it is some emergency, so what... so, I could come watch this guy fill your cunt?"

Michelle felt the stranger tense a moment, before he slapped Michelle's ass once more, cutting off any reply she might have come up with for Alex. "Sounds like this slut needs more of a lessen than I originally thought..." she heard once her silent scream stopped ringing in her ears.

Alex drove hurriedly towards the bar in a daze. He had just said no to Elise, something that bothered him... it was the first time she offered herself to him, and he had to declined. Racing towards the bar, he found the door opened. Creeping into the bar, he looked around for any sign of Michelle. Unable to find any, he decided he'd search for her inside.

Walking around inside, he stepped past the bar, hearing the muffled moans of a girl very obviously being fucked. His eyes widened, he knew it was Michelle. Stepping cautiously into the office, he found Michelle blindfolded, legs spread as a very large man took her from behind. He did not recognize the man, but he certainly recognized Michelle's moans.

His heart raced. Michelle was his... his best friend. That was it. She was not a love of his, but this man was fucking her and it threw him into a rage. Still, he saw the knife gripped in the man's hand as he thrust into her. This would be a fight he wouldn't win. Stepping into the office, he yelled to Michelle angrily. The man responded with what seemed an invitation, and his cock twitched. To humiliate her would be a pleasure, but he was not one for sharing.

"She's all yours, man." He quipped, and the man nodded. "You didn't see nothin', alright?" The man added, even as Michelle panted out, in between moans, "Alex, help... help, oh God..." Alex shot the man a smile, and stepped out the door.

Immediately he bolted for his car, swung open the passenger side, and went into his glove box. He pulled his revolver out of there, a Colt Python, checking if it was loaded or not. It was. A grin came over his face, but he had to hurry. If the man had his way, he'd surely cum in her pussy, and he wasn't ready to go through some pregnancy drama if the kid wasn't even his.

He hurried back into the office, pointed the gun at the man, and said aggressively, "Get off her, before I blow a hole in you, and fuck it without YOUR consent." The man's eyes went white. He pulled his cock free, and it was soaked in Michelle's juices. She must have been enjoying it thoroughly, despite her pleas. He stepped back into the corner as Alex approached, moving behind Michelle. He undid her blindfold, helped her to her feet. Her knees were wobbly and the wetness dripped easily down her legs. "Get your clothes on, and get to the car. I'll be right there."

Michelle staggered to the car, after she got dressed. "Where's the office key, asshole?" Alex asked, with intent. The man stuttered, "I... they're right here." He reached into his pocket, and tossed them to Alex. Alex smirked. "Now get naked, and toss me your clothes." The man did not ask any questions, doing as Alex said. Alex picked up the clothes, exited the office, and locked the door. The man would be left in there naked until Alan returned. Alex met Michelle in his car, his eyes filled with rage.

"Did he rape you?" Alex asked, though he knew the answer. "Alex, I... yes, I was only saying those things to..." Alex glared at her, as he pulled out of the bar's parking lot, "...to make me feel like shit? Why would you call me here to see that? Is that your way of getting back at me?"

Michelle broke down in tears, lowering her head. Alex felt his heart sink. She had just been raped, and he taunted her relentlessly. Was this any way for a best friend to console her? "Look, Michelle, I'm sorry. Let me get you home."

His pager went off once again. Once more, it was Susanne. He had to go to work. He sped all the way home, hoping he didn't get a ticket. Helping Michelle to her bed, he helped her get undressed. She sat there, in her panties and bra, still crying.

"Michelle, babe. Look... I have to go to work. Susanne has me by the balls. But we'll talk about this when I get home, okay?" Michelle nodded, and Alex leaned in to kiss her. He pressed his lips to hers. He wasn't even sure why he did it, but it was a quick reaction, and he knew it would help her feel better. Rising up from the bed, he made his way out the door. He even saw her rub her pussy, but he was sure it was because she was sore, right?

Chapter 9 – Revelations

Alex's mind was in a blur. He had seen so much raw sexuality and had not been able to receive any of it. Biting his lip, he made his way to work, dressed into his scrubs, and went to the receptionist desk. Susanne was working today, of course. She flashed him a wicked, toothy grin. "You've got to sedate a patient... redhead, this time. Have fun, and don't forget... you've got two days." She winked at him. Alex was going to shoot back a witty retort, but thought it was best he didn't. He couldn't risk fucking the redhead and he knew it. Susanne would see to it he lost his job and faced jail time, if he didn't pay her fees.

"You're not going to take advantage of me while I'm under, are you?" The redhead asked, cheekily. She was a total flirt, but nice enough. He chuckled, though he definitely wanted to, "No, that would be against our code of ethics." His cock throbbed in his jeans. She was naked under her robe, and he knew it very well. He put her under, checked her vitals, and just when he was about to move to get the doctor, he heard the door lock.

Swinging around, he saw Susanne standing in the doorway. Her legs looked nicer than ever in her tiny pencil skirt, her top buttons of her blouse opened, large round tits sticking out from under them. God, was she hot, such a petite girl... but she certainly was the devil. "Why don't you fuck her, Alex? I won't tell... as long as you pay up." Susanne challenged him.

Alex growled under his breath, looking back to the redhead. He wouldn't do it. He moved towards the door, "Get out of here, Susanne. You can't keep doing this to me." Susanne just smiled, and opened her blouse further, before removing it entirely. Alex could not help but stare. "You know you want to, Alex... look at these tits of mine, so savory, so succulent... I'll even let you suck on them." Alex tried to move past her, but she was pressed against the door.

He reached for the door handle, but she reached too, and grabbed his cock through the thin material. "You're hard, Alex... you need relief, don't you?" She stared at him coyly, as his heart raced, his cock thickening in her hand. "Susanne, we can't..." Susanne simply shook her head, and tugged down the waistband of his pants. His cock flopped out, hard and thick. She began tugging him, stroking him off, as he pushed his body against hers, panting into her shoulder. The shame was something, but the feeling of her small hand on his cock was something else.

Her hand worked him into a frenzy as he undid her bra. It fell to the floor, and she stood in front of him, topless. Alex was pushed back by Susanne, then again til he was facing the redhead. Susanne moved over to her, kissing her neck softly. The redhead stirred, as Susanne undid her robe and opened it. The redhead's large breasts and toned legs were visible, a patch of auburn hair on her pussy. Susanne began rubbing the redhead's tits, perking her nipples to hardness. "Is this what you do? You disgust me, Alex."

Alex stood there in shame, lowering his gaze, as Susanne moved to spread the redhead's legs. Her pussy wasn't wet, but Susanne took care of that, stepping in front of Alex to move between the redhead's legs, dragging her tongue over it. She reached back and pulled up her skirt to give Alex a view of her round, tight ass. Her panties clung to her mound, and Alex could not help but start stroking himself. He pumped and pumped, as Susanne ate the redhead's wet cunt, getting her juices all over her face.

"You must be so horny, Alex... my boyfriend would kill me if he knew I was doing this, but I love the thrill too much... see how wet my pussy is? I can't wait to see you fuck this pathetic slut." It was then that Alex snapped. He wouldn't be anyone's pawn, let alone Susanne's. His hands reached forward and tugged down her black lace panties. Susanne swung her head towards Alex, looking back at him, a tinge of fear in her eyes, but a flicker of excitement.