Lifelong Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, no, you can't do that, I have a boyfriend, that belongs to him..." Alex did not care, and he was sure Susanne didn't, either, when his thick, rampaging cock pushed up inside of her. Susanne let out a loud moan, then a few squeaks of pleasure, as she tried to push back to push Alex away. That only pushed him in deeper, and his larger frame kept Susanne in place. "No, no, no, Alex stop this, please!" She said, but each word was punctuated by a thrust into her, and her ass raised higher.

Alex continued pumping his cock into her, her tightness gripping his cock. She was impossibly tight. He let out a cry of pleasure as she came all over his cock, and her pleads stopped, her resistance stopped, and suddenly, she moved her head back down to continue eating out the redhead. Alex drew his cock out of her pussy, still slick and wet, pulled Susanne to the side, and moved in front of the redhead. He pumped his cock relentlessly, and threw his head back, pushing into the redhead's pussy just slightly, shooting his load inside of her. He adjusted the seat so that his cum would leak from her pussy... and then grabbed Susanne, and threw her down into the redhead's legs.

Her ass still raised, Alex began ramming his fingers into the tight slit, as Susanne moaned and panted. As her second orgasm overtook her, she hungrily devoured the rest of his cum from the redhead's pussy. He got dressed, looked at Susanne, who sat there looking ruined, cum all over her lips. She stared up at him sluttishly, "I've... never had an orgasm from penetration before, Alex..." She lowered her gaze. Alex leaned down, drew a finger under her chin, and said cheekily, "Now, your boyfriend doesn't have to find anything out, if you keep my secret too." Tears in her eyes, she swallowed the rest of Alex's cum, and looked up at him, ".... I ... understand." Alex then left the room.

The rest of his day was uneventful. He and Susanne shared a few lust filled glances, but did not speak to each other. Getting off work early, he got home, stepped inside, looking for Michelle. She was nowhere to be found. He had to take a piss, pretty bad, so he made his way to the bathroom. He heard moans from inside, and knew it was Michelle.

He slowly opened the door. She was sitting in the bathtub, water and bubbles covering her body, but she had very obviously been touching herself just moments before. "I, uh, sorry. I gotta take a leak." Michelle looked kind of dazed, her eyes glazed over somewhat. "It's okay, come in... don't look." Alex stepped into the bathroom, pulled his cock from his pants, flaccid but still long and thick, as he pissed into the toilet bowl. He couldn't help but notice Michelle looking at it. "Everything okay? Feeling better, Michelle?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head, "Not really... Jack came over, you know, for support..." She punctuated that with air quotations. Alex looked at her worriedly, "Michelle, you didn't..." She shook her head again, "He made a move, so I kicked him out. I have no time for him right now. I've got too much going on. Besides, I needed you... you're my best friend, Alex."

Alex slid his cock back into his jeans, and sat down beside the tub. She leaned her wet head onto his shoulder, "I appreciate what you did today, Alex... I'm sorry you had to see that."

Alex sighed, and nodded. The thought was still in his mind of Michelle being pounded by a total stranger. "I'd do anything to make sure you weren't hurt, Michelle... it's the least I could do for you. I don't do it for any reward, honestly."

Michelle shifted in the tub. She had been so sexual these past few days; it was a side of her he hadn't really seen. It was almost like since she was caught masturbating, she was more free, more open. He craved her, as he stared at her naked form through the bubbles, and he knew she was aching for some soft, gentle, lovemaking after all the roughness she had to go through lately. He just didn't know how to make the move.

The quiet seemed to linger between them for long moments. Her life had been in turmoil for days, and obviously she was not far off from the same. Regardless of his additions to the madness, she also knew he was her only constant. The one person that had been there for her, since the beginning, through thick and thin.

The thought had barely coalesced in her mind before she was rising from the tub, the cooled water sluicing over her sultry curves. She bit back a smile watching Alex's breath stutter. As she stepped from the tub, she reached for him; her hands curving around the back of his neck and pulling him to her. She didn't worry about getting his clothes wet; she didn't plan for him to be wearing them for long.

Giving his lower lip a small nip, she used the distraction to slip her soft tongue into the heat of his mouth. Her body melding into his, perfectly fitting at every point. She let the kiss deepen further, feeling him begin to respond. A smile shimmering in her heated look.

She ended the kiss on a soft sigh, stepping away, she sauntered toward her room. Looking over her shoulder, she chuckled softly, seeing him still rooted to the same spot. "What, aren't you joining me, Alex?"