Life's Not A Porn Movie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ope667
Ope667
96 Followers

"Turn around asshole" I told Mitch.

"I'm taking my boxers off, don't want you getting all jealous."

"Do whatever the fuck you want." Mitch replied.

"Mine's wet too, I'm doing the same thing."

I gave Mitch a pair of track shorts I never wore and an old t-shirt.

I got myself a decent pair of shorts I thought would hide my boner best.

Ever since the gang came together earlier that day, I felt my dick constantly getting rock hard.

We both then sat on the couch and turned the TV on.

Chrissy and Rebecca joined us first. Chrissy had worn a pair of her extra short pair of shorts that looked more like panties than a decent piece of clothing and a black tight tank top that made the frame of her bra pop out of it.

I felt disappointed she still had a bra on.

Rebecca had borrowed something from Chrissy that resembled a long sleeveless black t-shirt or a really short dress, can't be really sure to be honest but I liked the way it covered her up.

She wore a pair of Chrissy's extra small shorts aswell.

Ten minutes later, Dee and Alex burst through my bedroom door.

They weren't dressed as conservatively as Becca and Chris did, they both wore tight white tank tops that made it pretty apparent that they weren't wearing any bras and didn't even bother wearing shorts, they came out showcasing their cute pink and blue panties.

When me and Mitch caught a glimpse of them we both instinctively crossed our legs.

Being in the presence of four half naked women wasn't making things easy for us.

"So what do you feel like doing now?" I asked interrupting the girls who were admiring eachother's bodies while ignoring both me and Mitch.

"You guys feel like playing a game or something?" Dee asked.

"There's lots of things we can play!" she added with a smile.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Chrissy almost shouted.

"What do you have in mind??" she asked excited.

Rebecca was sitting on Mitch's lap silently just staring to whoever happened to be talking at that moment lost in her thoughts.

"We'll think of something!" Alex exclaimed.

"But first, you guys got booze here right?! I've got a nice buzz going, I don't want it to go away!"

"Yeah don't worry about that." I replied.

"You decide what we're doing, I'll go get the drinks."

With that I got up and nodded to Mitch to follow me to the kitchen.

We had plenty of booze alright, a couple of bottles of vodka, three bottles of red wine and a bottle of Jagermeister for shots.

Our apartment always had the possibility to run out of food at some point but never out of alcohol.

I grabbed the bottles and motioned to Mitch to grab the ice and the glasses and headed back to the living room.

When we got back to the living room the girls were sitting in a circle on the floor.

They were talking in low tones so we couldn't make out what they were saying but they all had the same conniving look in their eyes.

We didn't make much of it at the time.

"Sooo, what'd you decide?" Mitch asked the half naked group of women sitting on the floor.

"How about we start with a drinking game??" Alex asked excitedly.

"Thought we'd get the buzz going again!"

"Works for me." I replied when I met her eyes.

"Have I ever said no to an excuse for me to get drunk?"

"He sure hasn't!" Chrissy said laughing with her eyes lit up.

I smiled at her remembering what happened the last time me and Chris got drunk together.

She smiled back at me.

"How about a quick round of Never have I ever then?? Just so we can get the mood going!" Dee suggested like she had the greatest idea anyone had ever come up with after sliced bread.

"This is gonna be fun." Mitch said.

"Alright then, everyone go get yourself a drink and come back and sit in the circle."

Everyone nodded happily and headed to the table where we had the bottles set up.

Five minutes later a circle with half-naked people, each with a drink in hand was formed on my living room floor.

To paint you a better picture, let's say I was sitting at 6 o'clock.

Alex was sitting across from me at 12. Dee at 2, Chrissy was sitting on my right at 4, Rebecca was on my left at 8 and Mitch at 10.

Chrissy had picked a music playlist that contained songs that people mostly used to get themselves pumped out at the gym, which in combination with alcohol and bad decisions is never a good idea.

And so our game began.

"Never have I everrrr had a threesome!" Alex shouted raising her glass.

Her and Dee drank a big sip from their glasses and burst out laughing.

"Sooo like you two and another dude?" Mitch jumped at the chance he got to finally ask them about their sex lives.

"What do you think?" Dee answered and gave Alex's thigh a squeeze.

The answer was clear enough, commence mental picturing of Alex and Dee eating each other out with a dick somewhere joining in the equation.

Mitch had a look of triumph in his face, like he had just uncovered one of the greatest mysteries that had over plagued this planet.

"Alright Dee next!" Alex said.

"Never have i ever gotten oral from another woman!" Dee exclaimed.

Everyone rose their glasses to drink except Rebecca.

The result was way too exciting for people not to start commenting.

The group first focused on Chrissy.

"Oh Chrissy you naughty girl!" Alex told her in a teasing voice.

"You're gonna have to tell us how that happened later!" Dee added to her friends comment.

I'm pretty sure Mitch was taking mental notes.

His chance to learn everyone's dirty secrets had finally came.

"Oh and Rebecca, honey, you don't know what you've been missing!" Alex told her.

Rebecca was seemingly embarrassed by having never been on the receiving end of oral from another woman but the group caught how her eyes stopped at Chrissy before returning to her lap with a shy smile forming on her lips.

"Never have I ever watched someone else having sex!" Chrissy said.

It took me a minute to decide if watching my sister getting oral from her best friend counted as watching someone else having sex.

I decided to have a sip, so did she.

Alex and Dee had a sip from their drinks too, guess that's what happens in a threesome I thought, by definition at some point you watch someone else having sex.

Rebecca and Mitch, didn't.

No big deal I thought, pretty reasonable if you ask me.

Then it was my turn.

"Never have I ever... had indecent thoughts about the people close to me!" I said laughing.

I worded that carefully, didn't say just friends.

Everyone raised their glasses and giggled, even Rebecca had started getting into it.

Next up was Rebecca,

"Uhhmmm, never have I everrr.. Dressed up for sex!" she finally said.

Dee and Alex raised their glasses again, they hadn't missed a round yet.

Those girls sure got around.

Rebecca had a big sip too.

"You should see Rebecca in her schoolgirl outfit!" Mitch said loudly which rewarded him with a slight elbow in the ribs from Rebecca and a playful giggle.

"You should see us in our nurse outfits!" Dee exclaimed and slightly pushed Alex's arm earning her a smile from everyone in the group.

Great now I've got two nurses and a schoolgirl running through my thoughts I said to my self.

Unfortunately Chrissy hadn't drank from her drink which made be a bit sad that I hadn't a sexy outfit to place her in in my fantasies.

Last one was Mitch.

Knowing him he'd really make his count. It was his time to shine.

"Never have I ever had anal!" he shouted feeling sure he was going to hit the jackpot with that one.

Dee kept her glass on the floor, so did Chrissy.

Alex raised hers giggling and nodded in admission.

"You slut!" Dee turned around and told her with a look of disbelief.

"Heh I guess those two really do draw the line somewhere.." I thought to myself.

"Oh you!" I said in my best gay impression voice and made a playful gesture with my hand to touch his knee.

It made everyone burst with laughter, my job here was done.

Rebecca raised her glass, took a sip and received a round of applause from the other girls that found it quite unexpected.

Mitch was glowing with pride.

Chrissy leaned behind me and motioned to Rebecca to join her using me as a shield to keep the group's eyes away so that they could talk in private.

"Doesn't it.. You know .. Hurt, like a lot?" she asked Rebecca trying to keep her voice as low as possible.

"Just at first." Rebecca said whispering back with a low voice.

"Not that much if the guy knows what he's doing.. Maybe we'll get a chance to show you." she added in a suggestive tone and earned herself a gasp of surprise from Chrissy's mouth.

Wow Rebecca, didn't see that one coming! But wait, what does she mean we? Does she mean her and Mitch?

I felt uncomfortable..

Was it jealousy?

Chrissy had a look of disbelief in her face when she sat back on her spot and faced us.

She seemed troubled, like she had to make a decision right there and then.

"Alright! Enough with this never have I ever bullshit!" Alex announced.

"We're going to run out of questions to ask anyway! How about we play something more old fashioned? Truth or dare anyone?"

Other than her and Dee who by the look on her face seemed like she was already really into the whole idea, the rest of the group needed a second to consider.

Rebecca told Mitch something by whispering in his ear that made him go ecstatic and immediately shout "We're in!".

Chrissy simply said out loud "Why the hell not! We're having fun so far!"

In my mind truth or dare was a pretty low risk game.

Most people ended up denying doing the extreme requests people wanted to have them go through, or avoided answering with too much details to the embarrassing questions trying to avoid the worst.

Best case scenario? There's some groping, some kissing and preferably some nudity.

Worst case? The game dies out quickly and we do something else.

Or so I thought.

The first round of drinks had already disappeared.

People refilled their glasses and sat back down in the circle in the same spots they were earlier.

Mitch grabbed the first empty bottle he could find and sat back down almost immediately getting ready to play the game of his life.

"Gather up, gather up!" Mitch exclaimed doing his worst to hide his impatience.

"Let's get this party started!"

He gave the bottle the first spin of the night.

The bottle spun for five seconds before choosing its first targets and then settling.

The bottom of the bottle was pointing at me, it's neck was facing Alex.

That meant that i had to ask Alex: Truth or Dare?

"Truth!" She answered almost immediately.

"Fine.. When's the last time you had sex?" I asked her hoping to start the game in a mild way.

She didn't think like me.

"Uhmmm, it must've been.." she paused and looked at the clock on the wall behind her.

"An hour and a half?" and burst out laughing.

Me and Mitch immediately met each other's eyes and started giggling like two little kids that discovered something naughty.

Rebecca mouthed a wow and pointed at Dee and Alex in disbelief.

Chrissy had covered her mouth with her hand in shock.

Dee made a motion to suggest that she was embarrassed but her eyes said otherwise so she buried her face in her hands and mumbled something.

"Oh shush!" Alex said and hugged Dee with her arm and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Good start!" I announced feeling proud of myself.

The first bunch of spins had everyone say truth following Alex's revelation.

But like everyone knows a game of truth of dare in order to be fun has to be mostly dare.

Dee decided when the bottle landed on her and Mitch to shake things up and replied with dare.

Mitch did what any self respecting guy that had just learned that two of his best girl friends were having sex with each other would do.

"I dare you to kiss Alex!" he shouted at her.

"Fine!" she answered back, grabbed Alex by her shoulders and proceeded to plant a soft kiss on her lips.

"No, no, no." Mitch snapped at her.

"That's how T would've kissed Chrissy if he had to!"

His line caught us both by surprise and caused us to look down towards the bottle in awkwardness while we hoped no one made any more comments about how me and my sister should kiss.

"I want you to really, really, lay it on her." Mitch continued.

"Tongue and everything!"

Dee was a bit more shy than Alex, she seemed to be struggling to find the courage.

Eventually she said fuck it and leaned towards Alex.

Alex met her halfway showing she was as impatient as Mitch was about receiving that kiss from Dee.

It started out slowly, small pecks on the lips that slowly started to last longer each time until eventually both Alex and Dee slowly opened their mouths and slid their tongues in each other's mouths.

Mitch looked towards me and I presented him with a wink and a thumbs up and then went back to watching the show two of our childhood friends were putting up for us.

By god those two girls making out were a sight for sore eyes.

Things started to get heated up really fast when Alex grabbed one of Dee's breasts with her hand and started rubbing it.

Dee answered by putting her hand on Alex's perky ass and squeezing it as to return the gesture.

I could feel my boner returning again.

Chrissy was watching them kiss with a lusting smile on her lips.

Rebecca was watching them both with amazement and a hint of jealousy.

"Hey hey hey hey!!" Mitch stopped them.

"Get your panties back on ladies, the night's still young." he said with a grin.

All 6 of us already looked flustered.

Next spin Alex dared me to lose my shirt to which I happily agreed to.

Small price to pay for the price of one round.

Next was Dee daring Mitch to do the same.

The spin after that found Chrissy daring Rebecca to lose her top.

I was 100% sure that Rebecca would say no and kill the mood, but once more I was proven wrong.

Rebecca gave Chrissy a naughty look and took her top off with a single move.

Rebecca was wearing a bra though so the reveal wasn't all that dramatic.

Her breasts looked nice and firm nested inside her black bra.

Mitch dared Chrissy to lose her top next in retaliation but Chrissy was also wearing a bra.

Truth be told her boobs looked a lot better than Rebecca's.

Mitch seemed to be agreeing with me.

My turn to dare was next.

I dared Dee to take her top off, fully aware that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I could see the outline of her breasts through her top, her nipples were already getting hard from the chill of sitting on the floor.

That's when the real nudity finally started. Dee smiled at me and took it off.

Sweet Dee actually had almost as amazing breasts as Chrissy had.

Slightly bigger of course and tear drop shaped her lovely C cups came out in everyone's sight proud and ready to be admired.

My reaction and Mitch's resembled what the wolf did whenever he saw Jessica Rabbit up close.

Mitch blurted out a lengthy nice, I almost started clapping, Rebecca and Chrissy congratulated her on the quality of her breasts.

Alex grabbed one and pinched its nipple for everyone to see.

This game was getting better and better.

Rebecca then dared Alex to lose hers which revealed the small pair of perky breasts Alex was hiding underneath.

People weren't as excited as when Dee's boobs came out but ruckus was still made.

Next Dee dared Rebecca to take her bra off saying how neither she or Alex wore bras when Rebecca tried to avoid it.

Becca eventually caved in and showed us her pair.

A little bigger than Alex's but beautifully slender shaped.

Not much I thought, but I'm pretty sure they'd feel amazing in my mouth.

After that is when the real trouble started.

Dee decided to take her revenge and dared me to lose my shorts.

Problem was I wasn't wearing any underwear and I wasn't ready to let my junk out in view of everyone, especially Chrissy, not like she hadn't seen it before.

"Yeah.. well see.. the problem is.. I'm not wearing any underwear." I shyly admit to Dee and by proximity to the group.

"Don't care. Lose it mister." Dee repeated.

"Shit, fine." I said before I stood up and took a deep breath before dropping my shorts off and revealing my dick to the five people closest to me.

"Way to go T!" Alex shouted on the sight of my hard dick.

Dee had her mouth covered using her hand in disbelief but nodded that she was pleased with what she was seeing.

Mitch seemed uncomfortable with the sight of his best friends dick but I knew the same thing would happen to me when his turn came.

I saw Rebecca looking at it and involuntary biting her bottom lip. Yea bet you want to suck on it real bad I thought.

I turned towards Chrissy and when I saw her face i found her smile reassuring.

I sat back to my spot and placed my hand over my junk in order for me to cover up as much as possible.

Next came Mitch's turn to lose his shorts by a request of Dee's.

He made the same panicky speech about how he wasn't wearing any underwear but in the end he took them off almost immediately.

Mitch wasn't as big as me, but the dude was carrying a decent gun himself.

When my turn came again to dare Alex I had her lose her panties.

It was only fair, she had seen mine and I wanted to see hers since forever.

Alex didn't even need encouragement.

She stood up turned towards me and slowly moved her hips while slowly pulling her panties towards her ankles.

I've never seen an ass like that before and I believe I never will again.

That ass was daring me to bury my face in it.

When Alex turned around and sat back to her spot she had her pussy exposed to public view.

Alex had come prepared, she hadn't shaved more than two days ago tops.

I was proud of my accomplishment, so was Mitch.

Next was Rebecca's turn to dare Chrissy.

She asked for full nudity.

"I guess it was expected." Chrissy said.

"I'm the only one that almost got away with not getting naked so far. Your wish is my command." she told Rebecca and stood up to get undressed.

She first took her bra off and let her beautiful breasts go free for the first time since that night I had first seen them.

The group was stunned at the sight of their size and perkiness.

Then she took her bottoms off, revealing her perfect round ass to the rest of them.

I noticed she had also shaved the small patch she had the last time I saw her without her panties on.

I immediately felt my dick throbbing at the sight of her.

Mitch had the same feelings towards my sister and Rebecca had noticed.

I expected her to scold him or at least get pissed at him but Rebecca just put her hand on his lap and smiled.

What the fuck was going on?

Chrissy sat back down next to me and waited until all eyes were no longer on her.

"What do you think bro? How does your sister look now?" she leaned in and whispered to my ear right after she brushed her amazing breasts on my arm.

I was pushing my dick down with as much force as it was pushing back up.

"You look amazing Chris.." I mumbled in her ear.

"You've got the best body I've ever seen, I swear to God."

She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek.

Down boy. Down.

After that, it was Dee's and Rebecca's turns to lose their panties. Dee revealed a cute square shaped butt that received a squeeze from Alex as soon as it went public.

Rebecca's ass on the other hand was rivalling Alex's. Her ass was nice, firm and round. For my surprise she was also fully shaved when she turned around.

I couldn't help but wonder if she would mind if I squeezed her ass a couple of times.

Everyone now was stripped naked, it was time now for the game to go to the next level.

Ope667
Ope667
96 Followers