Life's Not A Porn Movie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ope667
Ope667
96 Followers

The most spins that came next were excuses for us to start groping each other.

I dared Alex to let me squeeze her ass which i gladfully did, Dee dared Rebecca to fondle Chrissy's breasts to which she happily agreed.

Mitch appeared to have a free pass from Rebecca as his next move was having Dee letting him feel her up, he seemed happy.

To my surprise the group was mostly focusing on Chrissy. One after another they got their chance to cap her breasts or squeeze her ass.

Rebecca and Mitch were practically drooling doing it.

Almost everyone, everyone but me.

I could tell that Chris was getting flustered with every passing touch, having people play with your tits and slap your ass can have that effect on you. Mitch got 2 turns, so did Rebecca.

Alex must have seen how left out I felt and gave me a peace offering by daring Rebecca to let me do what I wanted to her ass.

Rebecca smiled stood up and leaned over on the wall, gave her ass a little slap looked me in the eyes, smiled and said: "Knock yourself out."

I took my time with Rebecca, Mitch didn't seem to mind he was under Chrissy's spell, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

I grabbed and squeezed, then gently spread her cheeks open using both my hands revealing her to everyone in plain sight.

Damn, Rebecca might have been a bitch but she was hot.

That's when the dares started to get kinkier. The players were no longer satisfied with groping their friends.

They wanted more.

Mitch's request set everything and everyone on fire.

"I dare Dee to give oral to Alex until she cums!" he commanded proudly.

Everyone exchanged looks, but Alex seemed fine with it so we were fine with it too.

We agreed to pull a blanket in the middle of the circle for Alex to lay on instead of having her spread her legs on the cold floor.

Alex laid on her back on the blanket and spread her legs to welcome Dee's tongue inside her.

They must've had a lot of practice together because Dee had Alex moaning like crazy in under a minute.

I watched her use her tongue masterfully on her best friend.

When she used her fingers too, I'm pretty sure the whole neighbourhood heard how much Alex had came.

I was starting to get blue balls and in combination with all the alcohol we had been having my judgement was getting cloudy.

I had been watching naked women groping, kissing and giving oral to each other for 2 hours now but none of the girls had touched either of us.

Next came the dare that had Rebecca and Chrissy make out.

Rebecca was new to the whole girl on girl thing but Chrissy was sure to show her the ropes.

How proud can a guy get for his little sister? Mitch was glowing in his spot. He had won the jackpot.

Their kiss started slowly but quickly build up. They had been wanting to share on again since earlier that night in the club.

When Chrissy's tongue entered Rebecca's mouth I swear I saw her melt.

She placed her hands on my sister's breasts and started groping them and playing with her nipples which Cris rewarded by pulling her towards her and having her sit on her lap.

This play was familiar.

Chrissy then started squeezing and grabbing Rebecca's ass, slowly working her way around her thighs, I'd seen her do it before.

Their kiss was one of the most passionate things I have ever seen, as a matter of fact I'm willing to bet that if we left the room they wouldn't have noticed, they'd just fuck each other brains out before thinking something was wrong.

We almost needed to intervene in order to get Becca's tongue out of Chrissy's mouth.

My dick was throbbing for some attention after the spectacle we had just witnessed.

Chrissy was as horny as I was, I could tell.

She had the same look in her eyes that she had that night with Olga.

She wanted.

No.

She needed to get off.

Alex and Dee must have been watching me for some time now for the desperation was showing on my face.

I had been pushing my dick downwards for hours now trying not to let anyone see it and make a fool out of myself.

Now that I think about it, I doubt any of the girls would be surprised seeing my erection with everything happening around me.

Hell, someone might even volunteer to help out.

Alex and Dee loved teasing men, they loved seeing the lust in their eyes.

I was the perfect target for their kink.

When the bottle landed pointing towards me, Dee asked me to pick truth or dare once more.

I blurted out dare without thinking.

"I dare you to get a lap dance from Alex and not touch her with your hands, or yourself as matter of fact!" Dee said with a smirk.

"What? What do you mean not touch her, what'd you think I'do?" I asked pretending to be offended.

If they'd let me I would have pounded her with my dick until she broke.

"Hands on the side mister! Pull a chair inside the circle and sit there and don't move!" Dee commanded.

When I got up I couldn't hide my erection anymore, little T was free at last from his shackle and he didn't plan to go down quietly.

I watched Chrissy's eyes widen when my penis passed centimetres away from her face in my attempt to turn away from the group.

Rebecca had leaned backwards to get a better view of me walking with the log between my legs.

I grabbed the chair and brought it back with me.

I set it up in the centre of the circle and sat facing away from Alex's now empty spot.

I was now giving a perfect side view to Rebecca and an awesome frontal view to my sister.

Alex and Dee were talking about something and giggling, I on the other hand sat there in agony watching Chrissy focusing her stare on my now fully erect penis right across from her.

I coudn't not notice that her right hand was capping her lower groin.

I might've seen some movement coming from her hand down there too.

Alex stood in front of me butt naked with a grin on her face.

She leaned towards me and whispered in my ear: "Bet you've been wanting this for years. You won't be disappointed."

There's no way I would be, I said to myself.

Dee picked a sensual song and nodded to Alex to start whenever she felt like it.

All eyes in the room were on me and Alex. Chrissy was still fixated on my dick.

Alex started dancing sensually in front of me, her perfect ass wiggling with her every move.

I took a deep breath.

Alex walked closer and stopped in front of me.

She turned around and placed her ass right across my face.

She bent over and touched the floor in order for her ass cheeks to spread for me.

As slow as she could she run her fingers from the crack of her ass down and between her lips and spread them for me.

I was losing it.

She turned around and locked eyes with me.

She brought her fingers to her face and put them inside her mouth.

"What's she doing?" I thought. "Oh my god she's getting them wet."

She brought her hand around and behind her again and started running her fingers over her now apparent wet pussy.

The soft touches slowly became rubs.

Then for a second she slid a finger inside her.

I was throbbing again.

She backed towards me a couple of more steps and placed her hands on my hips.

"Remember, hands on the side." she said.

"Don't make me regret this."

I slowly but enthusiastically nodded yes.

Whatever you want. Yes.

And with that she slowly lowered herself on me.

She moved her hips in rhythm with the music until my shaft was between her cheeks.

The tip of my penis was touching the top of her ass crack.

Perfect fit.

Alex started rubbing herself on my penis, slowly but steady, enjoying it as much as I did.

I could feel her pussy getting warmer.

I could feel her juices slowly spreading on my dick and groin.

I could hear her starting to moan.

I could also see that Chrissy's hand had already been put to work, her legs were half spread.

I had my hands place on the chair's sides gripping them so hard I felt I was about to rip them off.

I wasn't allowed to touch.

After almost a minute and a half of her rubbing up against my shaft, Alex had started to get carried away, I could feel her breath getting heavier and heavier.

She started lifting herself half an inch more with every thrust against me, her thrusts now ending with the head of my penis spreading her pussy's lips a little bit open each time.

I could see her wetness.

I could feel her vagina welcoming me inside of her.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Alex stopping and opened my eyes.

I saw Rebecca standing in front of her with a smile on her face.

"Mind if I give it a shot too?" she asked Alex.

Alex kept silent for a couple of seconds trying to regain her composure and stop herself from sitting on my dick right there and then.

"Nope, not at all!" she exclaimed.

"It's a pretty fun ride, I wouldn't want to keep more people from trying it!" she added short of breath and stood up.

My dick and groin were covered in her juices.

My hands were trembling.

I turned with a panicked look towards Mitch, telepathically asking him what the fuck was happening.

He just winked at me and nodded towards Rebecca with a grin.

Fuck it.

If Mitch was okay with it so was I.

I shifted my eyes towards Rebecca.

She was standing in front of me, her amazing body posed for my eyes.

She had a naughty smile on and she was touching her lips with her index finger as if she was trying to decide how she'd torture me next.

The music had gone silent, all eyes were on us.

"You didn't think I'd let that little inspection you did on me earlier go to waste did you?" she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Let me give you a closer look." she said and flicked the head of my penis with the tip of her finger.

The way my dick bounced back in attention and stood proud was almost cartoonish.

Chrissy was looking at us frozen, her hand was no longer between her thighs like it was with Alex.

Rebecca turned around and started bending over while still looking in my eyes.

She slowly started moving her hips.

Her hands were moving up and down from her sides to her waist to her thighs.

She brought her hands behind her back placed them on her cheeks.

She softly started squeezing them, and discreetly pulling them apart to reveal herself to me once more.

"Ready or not, here I come." she said in a soft voice.

And then she started seductively lowering herself until she placed her ass on my groin the same way Alex did earlier.

Her ass had an even better fit than Alex's.

She started rubbing herself against me, softly pulling the skin of my penis downwards with her every hip thrust.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

My hands were back to trying to rip the chair apart.

My balls were aching.

"You know what?" she said and froze in place.

"This isn't my technique. Let me show you how it's really done."

She stood up and turned around now facing me.

She leaned towards me and softly pushed my legs a little closer together.

Rebecca moved closer, her legs now spread with me sitting between them.

I raised my eyes and met her playful gaze.

I could see the satisfaction in her look.

She slowly started lowering herself on me.

I was watching her breasts coming closer to my mouth, It took everything I had not putting her nipples in my mouth.

Using her finger she was gently pushing my penis towards my stomach until she was inches above it.

Her face was getting closer and closer to mine.

Touchdown.

Rebecca was now sitting on my lap, my shaft pressed against her pussy causing her pussy lips to slightly spread apart, she was already wet.

"How does that feel?" she whispered to me.

"It.. feels.." I started letting the words come out of my mouth.

"Shhh, I know." she replied smiling and looked at my lips.

She raised her hands and softly ran them over my chest before interlocking them behind my neck.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked, knowing she was inches away from getting crowned the queen of the lap dance competition.

I replied nothing, I was fixated on her lips that were inches away from mine.

I could feel her breath on my face.

And then she slowly thrusted her hips towards me.

Her lips spread wider and enveloped my penis.

I could feel her getting wetter.

She kept thrusting, slow but steady, I could feel her weight on me junk.

It felt amazing.

As the seconds went past, I could see the look in her eyes change, it got more and more full of lust.

Her breath started to get heavier.

She started thrusting faster and faster.

Rebecca had her eyes closed and was biting her lips.

My dick felt warm, wet and excited.

"You know.." she whispered to me without opening her eyes.

"The no hands rule doesn't apply now that Alex's gone.."

I didn't need someone to confirm it for me, I lifted my hands from the chair and placed them on her breasts without giving it a second thought.

"That's better.." she said with a soft moan.

Rebecca's breasts felt bigger in my hands than I actually gave them credit for.

I slowly started teasing her nipples using my thumbs while her thrusting got more and more intense.

We could feel the group tensing up around us.

"What if I lift her up and have her sit on my dick? Mitch would kill me..." I thought to myself.

Rebecca kept thrusting with more force each time.

I could feel her cum mixing with Alex's around my junk.

Rebecca placed her forehead on mine.

I could feel her whole weight pressing on me.

She let her hands fall from behind my neck and placed them on my wrists.

Softly she pulled my hands away from her breasts, revealing her hard pointy nipples and moved them behind her back and placed them on her ass.

"Use me.." she softly moaned to me.

I gripped Rebecca's cheeks and started pushing her even harder on my penis with each thrust.

I wanted to be inside her so bad.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips leaving me wanting for more.

"I want to fuck you so bad.." I whispered to her.

"I want you inside me too.." she said between moans.

"But I doubt Mitch is going be OK with it.." she softly said while opening her eyes and gave me a desperate look.

I felt her slowing down.

She turned her head towards Mitch and saw his face had lost its former glow, his eyes now were serious.

Rebecca took a second or two to contemplate something and then turned her head and looked over my right shoulder towards Dee who was sitting behind me.

"Hey Dee honey.. Would you mind?" Rebecca said with a smile and cocked her head towards Mitch.

"I thought you'd never ask!" I heard Dee exclaim.

I turned my head towards Mitch, his face was full of joy again.

I felt Dee stand up behind me and quickly head towards Mitch.

Rebecca was following her with her eyes.

Dee planted a quick wet kiss on Mitch's lips and knelt on his left as to have a better view of me and Becca.

"Take care of him will ya?" Rebecca told Dee and winked at her before she started moving her hips faster again.

Dee took Mitch's dick in her hands and started giving Mitch a handjob while they watched his girlfriend and his best friend rubbing on eachother.

Chrissy was still sitting with a distressed and disappointed look in her eyes watching her brother get one lap dance after another.

"I can't see shit from here!" Alex yelled and got up mimicking a child getting frustrated.

I watched her walk past me and sit in my former spot, her elbows placed on her knees.

"Don't worry baby, I'll take good care of you.." Rebecca whispered in my ear.

"Hey babe!" she said loudly while turning her head towards Mitch.

"Mind if I...?" she asked him and nodded playfully towards me.

"Nah, take care of him before he explodes!" he answered laughing.

He was too busy watching Dee's hands work his shaft.

"What a bro." I said to myself and gave him a mental high five.

Rebecca turned her face back towards me and gave me another quick kiss on the lips.

I hadn't noticed before but her lips tasted like strawberry.

"Let me fix this for you.." Rebecca whispered with her eyes locked on my erection.

She stopped moving completely and stood up.

"Wow.." she let out when she run her hand over her pussy.

"You really got me going." she said and showed me her wet fingers.

"Glad you liked it.." I replied while attempting to give her a seductive smile that must've made me look like I was having a stroke.

Chrissy was looking at my penis the same way a kid looks at some toy its not allowed to play with.

She was distraught.

Or was she angry?

Rebecca pushed my legs further apart and knelt between them.

She had a huge grin on her face, same way someone smiles when he's getting exactly what he wants.

Even her eyes were smiling at the sight of my penis getting closer and closer to her face.

"I bet this thing would feel awesome inside me.." she said while inspecting my dick from a closer distance.

"Maybe some other time if we're lucky.." Becca said and sighed.

With her right hand she gripped my shaft and lifted my penis towards the ceiling so she could see its full size from up close.

"Mhm.. This'll do just fine.." she whispered and licked her lips.

She got her tongue out and placed it on the base of my shaft playfully and with one lick she let her tongue move all the way up to the head.

Oh god, I could see her eyes were burning with lust.

Rebecca wanted me inside her mouth.

She tipped my penis slightly towards her mouth and gently put her lips around it.

A long moan of satisfaction came out of her, like she had been waiting for this for ages.

She raised her gaze and met mine, she wanted to look at my expression change while I received her services.

I could feel her tongue swirling inside her mouth around my penis.

She wasn't new to this.

Mitch you lucky bastard.

Rebecca started bobbing her head slowly, her lips gripped softly around me.

After the night I had so far, the feeling of me getting blown had sent me into a trance.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back to face the ceiling.

When I opened my eyes again, Rebecca was still doing her magic.

I looked over at Mitch, he and Dee were getting more and more intimate.

Dee was now knelt between his legs, just like Becca was knelt between mine.

I could see the back of her head going up and down.

Mitch was getting head aswell.

Only fair I thought.

Mitch was watching me and Becca.

He had a satisfied look on his face.

When I shifted my gaze towards Alex I discovered that she no longer had her hands on her knees.

Alex was leaning backwards, her left hand touching the floor like a pillar to support her weight.

She had her legs spread letting her shaved pussy in plain sight, it's only cover was Alex's right hand which she was using to slowly rub her clit.

When she saw me looking at her she smiled at me and nodded towards her busy hand.

She slowly started running her middle finger between her lips gently spreading them apart.

She winked at me and slid her finger in her vagina slowly in order for me to fully wrap my head around how she was now fingering herself while watching me get blown.

When I finally turned my head towards Chrissy, It felt like I got a slap in the face.

Chrissy was sitting with her legs together and her arms crossed over her breasts looking at me angrily.

"What did I do?" I thought to myself. "I didn't cause any of this."

I tried to let a shy apologetic smile show but it either didn't work because I really didn't care at that point, or she didn't care for it.

"She'll get over it." I told my self and turned my eyes to Rebecca's beautiful face whose mouth was still stuffed with my dick.

I gently run my fingers through her hair and let out a moan.

Ope667
Ope667
96 Followers