Life's Not A Porn Movie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ope667
Ope667
97 Followers

God she looked hot.

I must've had spaced out for a second or two when I felt Rebecca's mouth abruptly get pulled off my dick which snapped me back to reality.

She was now standing in front of me, Chrissy's hands were on her shoulders.

What the fuck did just happen?

Rebecca had a puzzled look on her face while she struggled to understand why Chrissy would pull her off me.

I'm pretty sure everyone had that exact same look.

Chrissy let go of her shoulders and grabbed Becca's face with her right hand while looking intensely in her eyes.

Before Rebecca managed to utter a word, Chrissy had her tongue inside her mouth.

We were watching with our mouths agape like it was the biggest twist in the history of cinema.

Rebecca seemed like she tried to pull away for half a second before she wrapped her arms around Chrissy's waist.

Guess Chrissy couldn't take it any more, me getting pleasure out of her toy while she stood watch.

Chrissy's left hand had grabbed Becca's ass, squeezing it roughly.

Rebecca moved her hands away from Chrissy's waist and capped my sisters breasts.

Becca almost forceful managed to pull her face away from Chrissy's and looked towards her breasts.

Without skipping a beat Rebecca put her mouth on one of Chrissy's nipples and started sucking it hard.

We could see her tongue playing with the nipple getting it harder.

Never been with a woman my ass.

Chrissy's hand was no longer grabbing Becca's ass, instead she was now rubbing her middle finger between Becca's ass cheeks all the way down to her pussy lips.

Rebecca mounted Chrissy's leg and started rubbing herself against it.

Chrissy moved her hand from Rebecca's face to her waist and used it to wrap herself around Becca's in order to get their bodies even closer together.

I felt my dick getting even harder, In fact I was scared that a vain might pop.

Chrissy suddenly stopped Rebecca and grabbed her hand.

She led her to the couch, turned her around so she was facing the rest of us and turned back and looked at me.

I felt a knot forming in my throat.

She pushed Rebecca back so she'd fell on the couch and turned again to face her.

Becca bounced once when she landed, her eyes full with excitement looking at Chrissy standing over her.

Chrissy knelt at the edge of the couch her ass facing us and pushed Rebecca's legs aside, then she leaned forward.

We heard Rebecca gasping when she first made contact.

I already knew how much my sister's technique would drive her crazy, I'd seen her do it before.

Her hands were on Rebecca's thighs who was struggling to find something to grip so that she could hold herself down.

Chrissy had arched her ass towards us while she ate Becca out, it fucking looked amazing.

The way she was leaning forward towards Rebecca made her ass spread leaving us with a perfect view of her labia and ass.

The only compulsion I was fighting that moment was keeping myself from burying my dick in my sister.

When I finally looked around, I saw everyone had stopped what they were formerly doing and were watching Becca getting her juices all over Chrissy's face.

Alex was now leaning forward in order to get a better look but she just couldn't get the right angle which caused her to move her head in distraught.

Dee had let go off Mitch's dick, and was fixated on Chrissy's mouth rubbing against Rebecca's pussy.

Mitch looked like he was the king of the world, he was leaning forward getting a close view of the action.

And me? I didn't get to get off.

Fuck you Chris.

Suddenly Mitch got up with his dick in his hand and moved towards his girlfriend and my sister.

Chrissy stopped for a second and looked towards him and gave him a smile.

Rebecca looked up towards her boyfriend and motioned for him to get closer to which he obliged more than happily.

Mitch got on the couch behind Rebecca and knelt bringing his penis just over Rebecca's face.

With her right hand Rebecca grabbed his dick and put it in her mouth with a swift move, her left hand grabbed her breast.

Mitch had his hands on hips, and was looking proudly to what has happening before him.

Chrissy was back to working her magic on Rebecca and was busy sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Dee had gotten up from the floor and had made herself comfortable on Mitch's chair.

She shyly spread her legs open and brought her hand to her pussy.

Dee really, really liked what she was seeing.

Using her other hand, Dee worked her beautiful breasts, her nipples were rock hard and by the look of it she really loved pinching them.

Me and Alex were left alone to watch.

She had moved closer to my chair and sat next to my left leg finally able to watch the spectacle in front of us.

The room was flooding with the sound of moans and groans.

Mitch was the first to speak.

"Hey Chris, want a taste?" he asked her in a naughty tone and nodded towards his dick that was getting masterfully sucked by Rebecca.

Mitch you motherfucker.

Or should I say sisterfucker?

Chrissy raised her eyes and looked at Rebecca while slowly getting her tongue out from between her lips.

Rebecca slowly nodded yes to Chrissy in pleasure and took Mitch's dick out of her mouth making a pop sound and hold it in her hand.

"Might aswell!" Chrissy exclaimed happily after getting the much needed permission from his girlfriend.

Rebecca sat up and led Mitch towards Chrissy by gently pulling him by his penis.

I felt dreadful but I couldn't take my eyes of them.

Mitch was now kneeling next to Rebecca, his dick in her hand, both of them looking down at Chrissy.

Rebecca leaned towards Chrissy and stuck her tongue in her mouth one more time before letting her have her boyfriend's dick.

When Rebecca pulled back Chrissy was bright red.

"You ready baby?" Becca asked her.

"Mhmm." moaned Chrissy and leaned forward towards Mitch's penis.

Rebecca slowly put Mitch's dick on Chrissy's lips and let her have a taste.

Chrissy was getting eager to have a dick in her mouth.

Chris got her tongue out and gave his tip a lick.

Rebecca satisfied she let her have him.

I watched my sister's head going back and forth while giving my best friend head.

Becca kept working his shaft with her right hand and used her left hand to grab one of Chris's breasts.

Chrissy moaned with pleasure when Mitch placed his hand on her head to help her pace her rhythm to his preference.

"Poor T.." Alex whispered to me and placed her hand on my thigh.

"I know right? Just my luck.." I answered back reminiscing how minutes ago I was the one getting sucked.

Chrissy was really into the blowjob she was giving, her whole body was now moving back and forth.

She had her right hand between her legs, I could see her fingering herself from behind.

Her thighs were covered in her juices.

"You really wanna fuck her, don't you baby?" Rebecca asked Mitch without breaking eye contact with Chrissy.

She caught Mitch by surprise.

"You.. You'd be fine with it?" he asked her back.

"Just look at her." Rebecca replied.

"She's begging for your dick".

Chrissy looked embarrassed but didn't stop sucking.

"How about it Chris? You wanna feel his dick ramming you?" Rebecca asked her.

"Mhmmmm." Chrissy moaned yes at her without letting his dick out of her mouth.

Rebecca finally broke eye contact with Chris and looked right at me and grinned.

It took all my strength not to react.

"I think she's ready for you now, go get her baby." Rebecca suddenly said and pulled Mitch's dick out of Chrissy mouth.

Mitch obeyed.

He stood up and moved slowly behind Chrissy.

When he was finally standing right behind my sister's ass, Chrissy turned around and smiled at him.

She threw a quick look towards me and gave me subtle wink.

"Hey missy, you're not done here." Rebecca said loudly and turned Chrissy's head towards her using her hands.

"You still haven't made me cum." she said smiling and pushed Chrissy's face towards her pussy.

At the same time, Mitch had started entering my sister.

When Mitch's slowly inserted his dick inside Chrissy you could hear her moans getting drowned in Rebecca's pussy.

Mitch kept going slowly until his dick was fully enveloped by Chris's pussy.

He grabbed her hips with his hands and started to slowly thrust back and forth, steadily speeding up.

You could hear Chrissy squeal in pleasure.

She was pushing back against him, not sure who was fucking who.

Her moans kept getting louder and louder.

My dick was aching again.

Watching my best friend fucking my sister while she was eating out his girlfriend was driving me crazy.

Fuck Mitch.

Chrissy's and Rebecca's moans filled the room.

Dee was getting even hornier watching them, she slid a second finger inside her.

"Hey T.." I heard Alex say.

"You wanna do each other a favour?" she asked me.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked her still watching Chrissy getting rammed.

"How about we continue that dance from earlier?" Alex said.

"Don't think I can take it again. That no hands rule of yours is killing me."

"No rule this time, you can do whatever you like." she answered and smiled.

"Get over here then." I said and grabbed her arm playfully.

Alex turned around and had her ass face me again.

I gave her a gentle spank.

She looked back at me and motioned for me to spread my legs the same way I had done earlier for her.

She lowered herself until my shaft was between her cheeks and started thrusting against me.

This time she was going all the way up my shaft from the start.

Her thrusts ended with the tip of my penis spreading her lips a little more every time.

I had my hands placed on her hips and used them to slowly push her harder against my dick with every thrust she gave.

I was once more covered with her juices.

I wanted to be inside her.

"Hey Chris.." Rebecca let out between moans.

"You wanna try anal with Mitch?" she asked Chrissy.

Chrissy froze for a second.

"Don't worry he's mastered it." Rebecca told her and smiled.

"Yea he can do to me whatever he likes.." Chrissy said under her breath lifting her face off Rebecca's pussy.

Mitch stopped thrusting and started to slowly finger Chrissy's ass trying to get her to loosen up.

We watched him keep finger her ass for a couple of minutes in order to prepare her before Chris was finally ready for him.

He took his dick in his hand and slowly started penetrating her.

Chrissy let out a groan when his penis's head entered her letting us know that she was in pain.

"Shhh baby, it will only take a minute." Rebecca said to comfort her.

"You're gonna love it."

A couple of minutes later Mitch was thrusting his hips again.

Chrissy started moaning even harder than before.

"Fuck.. I can't.. Take it.. Any more.." I whispered into Alex's ear who was still rubbing herself against me.

Our breaths were getting heavier and heavier, I could feel her warmth on my body.

"I need.. Release." I finally managed to tell her.

"I don't know T.." she whispered back.

"Please baby.." I moaned in her ear and bit her lobe.

"Just the tip?" Alex asked me after finishing another thrust.

"Yeah.. Yeah just the tip.." I said surrendering while I watched Mitch fuck my sister's ass.

Alex slowly stood up and motioned for me to do the same.

She picked the chair up and placed it in a way that its back was facing Mitch, Chrissy and Becca.

She knelt on the chair and leaned forwards hugging its back with her hands.

Alex arched her butt towards me.

"How do I look?" she asked turning around with a naughty smile.

"Fucking perfect." I answered.

"Remember, don't get carried away. Just the tip." Alex reminded me.

"Just the tip." I repeated back to her.

I stood behind Alex looking at her amazing ass.

I wanted to fuck her so bad but a promise was a promise.

Chrissy's moans were drilling my ears.

I took my dick in my hand and started to slowly work my shaft.

Alex was already wet from all the thrusting she did, I could see it down her thighs.

I licked my pointer and index fingers and started to gently massage her pussy lips.

She really didn't need much foreplay to get going I found out when I softly slid my finger inside her, it came out covered in her fluids.

Alex started arching her ass even more.

"Come on.. What are you waiting for.." she moaned to me.

I pointed my dick towards her pussy and moved closer.

I rubbed its tip between her lips and slipped the head inside the opening of her vagina and stood still.

Alex moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck you've got a great pussy." I told her in a stupid attempt to compliment her.

"Oh shut up." Alex answered laughing.

I took the tip out of her and reentered her again.

It took everything I had as to not get carried away and mount her.

Alex strengthened her grip on the chair.

I must've done it half a dozen times when I finally noticed Dee standing on our left watching us.

"What the fuck are you doing to him?" Dee asked Alex.

"What?? We were both horny.. We're helping each other out!" Alex defended herself.

"I don't mean that stupid!" Dee replied.

"Why is he just putting the head in you??"

"Dee.. It's T.. I can't just let T fuck me.." Alex told her with a whisper.

"Why the hell not?!" Dee almost barked at her.

"You know you want it, you've always wanted it. Look! You've turned him stupid!" Dee said and pointed at my face.

Alex remained silent.

I agreed with Dee.

"Fine. I'll help." Dee announced and pushed me away.

She bend over towards her bestie's butt and licked her upper lip.

Dee raised her hand towards Alex's pussy and placed two fingers between her pussy's lips.

She slowly spread her fingers exposing Alex's vagina and admired it for a second before she buried her face in Alex's ass.

Alex was fighting for dear life to hold on the chair under her.

Dee placed her hands on Alex's ass cheeks gently squeezing them and pulled them apart and started eating her out with even more eagerness.

I could see Alex shaking from the pleasure Dee was giving her.

"Come here!" Dee barked at me when she got her face out of Alex's ass.

I moved slightly towards them.

Dee grabbed my penis with her hand and before I could react put her mouth around it.

She bobbed her head half a dozen times then pulled it out with a slurping sound.

"There you go! All ready! Now fuck her brains out!" she said and pointed to Alex's pussy.

She didn't have to tell me twice.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked Alex while setting my self up behind her.

"Shut up and fuck me." Alex said still breathing heavy.

My dick slipped right inside her, Alex was dripping wet.

She let out a long groan when I fully inserted my self in her.

Holy fuck, after the night we were having the feeling inside Alex was amazing.

"There you go!" Dee exclaimed and gave Alex's ass a firm slap.

I slowly started thrusting my hips back and forth.

Alex's pussy had fully engorged my dick, her pussy's lips felt tight around my shaft.

She really needed someone to give her a good fuck.

Dee circled us and stood in front of Alex then lower her breasts to her face.

She grabbed one of her boobs and put in Alex's mouth.

Alex was sucking on Dee's nipple while her head pushed forward with my every thrust.

Fuck it was hot.

I wrapped my hands around Alex's waist and started thrusting even faster.

I rode her long and hard.

I felt her pussy tighten with every thrust.

I looked up and saw that Mitch was still assfucking Chris.

Rebecca's body was tense and she was biting on a pillow.

"Guess Chrissy is 50% done." I thought to myself.

Suddenly Mitch pulled his body back and told Chrissy to turn around.

Chrissy was holding her boobs together and was gently pinching her nipples while squatting under Mitch's dick.

Rebecca had sat up and was watching them.

Mitch jerked himself off for half a minute before he announced to Chris that he was cumming.

Chrissy stuck her tongue out of her mouth and waited for her reward.

Mitch came all over Chrissy's breasts, a drop or two landed on her face.

"Good boy." Rebecca said and moved to sit next to Chrissy.

Rebecca took her time to admire Chrissy's cum covered breasts before she planted her face between them and started to lick her clean.

When Chrissy's breasts were finally clean Rebecca raised her head and looked at Chrissy.

"Good job babe!" she exclaimed and winked at her before she planted another kiss on her lips.

Mitch stood over them victorious.

I was still inside Alex when they turned to look at us.

Chrissy's face changed expression again and turned into a frown.

Mitch gave me a thumbs up.

"I need to pull out.." I told Alex by pulling her head back towards me gently by her hair.

"I'm going to cum."

"No you fucking won't pull out." Alex replied between moans.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

Dee looked at me and nodded yes and then planted her lips on Alex's holding her face with her hand as to keep her from pulling away.

I kept thrusting even harder.

Fuck it felt good.

"I'm cumming!" I announced in a room full of people and started unloading inside Alex.

I felt her pussy tighten on my dick even more and felt her whole body tensing up.

Holy fuck did we just cum together?

I pulled my dick out of her and watched as a drop of cum dripped out from her vagina.

"Fucking good job!" exclaimed Dee while holding Alex's face on her breasts.

She seemed exhausted, we both were.

We both got a happy ending though which meant it was all worth it.

Alex's ass was still arched, she was struggling to catch her breath.

I gave her a good slap on the ass and smiled at her.

"I need a fucking shower." she said laughing.

"Everyone does." Mitch added.

Everyone helped to clean up the living room while still naked.

Chrissy didn't say a word to me during the whole time.

I couldn't care less, I got to get a taste from every other woman in the room.

Chrissy was the first one that got in the shower.

The rest of us were standing around the living room in silence.

"We've got to go." Mitch announced.

"The sun's coming up and I'd rather get a couple of hours of sleep before we hit the road."

I have Mitch back his now dry clothes, Rebecca got hers from Chrissy's bedroom.

They both got dressed up and headed to the door.

"Can't say it wasn't fun." Mitch told me while saying his goodbyes.

"Sure wasn't." I answered him.

Rebecca smiled at me and laid a big kiss on my cheek.

"Maybe I'll get you to ride me like that too one day.." she whispered in my ear before she turned around and went out the door before I said anything back.

Chrissy got out of the bathroom and headed straight to her room without saying a word and locked the door behind her.

"Our turn now!" Alex exclaimed.

"I need to get all this cum off me." she said looking down her thighs.

Dee laughed and lead her to the bathroom.

I put my boxers on and laid on the couch.

It ended up being a pretty good night, I could feel the wet spot Becca left on the couch under my back.

It didn't bother me at all, I fell asleep almost immediately.

***

The next day I woke up around noon.

I had a text on my phone from Alex: "Sorry we had to go before you got up, we should do this again some time :)"

Chrissy had already gone out too.

I really needed to shower, I felt sticky.

Ope667
Ope667
97 Followers